javaFX怎么在myeclipse怎么安装下安装

曾经看过一篇文章介绍如何加速MyEclipse的启动。按照里面的讲解,我修改了myEclipse的部分设置,大大提高了启动速度。——的确是大大的,大家都知道默认情况下Eclispe到底启动有多么的让人无语。
但是文章末尾也提醒说,过一段时间启动时间又会提高,原因未知。
我并没有体会到启动时间恢复到很长,因为我经常切换工作空间。现在我明白,MyEclispe的设置并不是应用到其本身的,而是针对特定空间的——因为原来一直使用默认,并没有发现。你在一个工作空间的设置改变并不能影响另一个空间。比如说,对快捷键的更改、启动时加载组件的增减、是否关联源代码、关闭时提示直接关闭,等等。也许这就是为什么启动MyEclipse的时候需要先选择工作空间。
无语
说的太抽象了
抽象吗?可能是你没有遇见过吧。
somefuture
浏览: 612530 次
来自: 上海
请问,对于自定义的登录页面,我的ajax请求方式该怎么写呢,是 ...
翻译的内容在哪里?
关键是这有啥用?
我用的比较传统的方法,就是写一个supportDao的类,把基 ...
spiniper 写道说实话,spring-data并不是很好 ...
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4773203',
container: s,
size: '200,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'Develop a JavaFX + iOS app with RoboVM + e(fx)clipse tools in 10 minutes | Tomsondev Blog
Advertisements
Tom's opensource development
The latest nightly builds include support to easily develop JavaFX applications that run on iOS with the help of RoboVM.
I’ve written a tutorial on our
and recorded a video how this is done.
All the pieces (JavaFX, RoboVm) are not yet in a shape to develop production ready applications it’s all more in a pre-alpha state but if you have time give it a shot. It’s really fun!
Advertisements
Share this:Like this:Like Loading...
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the .
Connecting to %s
Advertisements
Categories
Select Month
August 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
November 2016
March 2016
February 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
April 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
August 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
March 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
March 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
September 2006
August 2006
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
%d bloggers like this:javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader
Start line: &
End line: &
Snippet Preview
Snippet HTML Code
I can't seem to find any material on the subject. To give a more concrete example, let's say I want to create a simple component that combines a checkbox and a label. Then, populate a ListView with instances of this custom component.
see my answer for complete code
For an up-to-date tutorial, please, consult the official documentation. There was a lot of new stuff that was a...
I am creating a GUI where multiple views reference the same model object.
What I am Accustom to
In Swing, if i want all the views to reference the same model i would pass the model into the constructor.
What I am Currently Doing
In JavaFX, I am passing the model around by having a setter method in the views/controllers (menubars, split panes, tabs, ...), after each view/control...
What happens when I call FXMLLoader#load() in JavaFX?
Suppose the FXML controller extends a class that has a constructor. Will there be assurance that the constructor will be called? And if not, how will a new instance of the object be created? For example, in the code below, will the TextField() constructor be called?
import java.net.URL;
import java.util.ResourceB
import javafx.fxml....
Ive recently discovered that you are able to use JavaFx Scene builder to build your GUI
ive become very tired of the build in gui builder that Eclipse offers
So i wanted to try out Scene builder but i am not sure how i import it into my Eclipse project and actually use it with my program?
Ive been looking all over to find a step by step guide but so far ive had no luck finding one for eclips...
I am creating a javafx GUI application and my project is a maven configured project. I want to be able to reference my fxml files like this in my controllers:
FXMLLoader.load(getClass().getResource("main.fxml");
Where my main.fxml file is located in the src/main/resources folder and my controller is in the src/main/java folder. How do i go about doing this? My src/main/resources folder is i...
I have created a root FXML which is a BorderPane and it has his own root controller.
I want to dynamicly add FXML's to the center of this borderpane.
Each of these fxml's share the same controller, root controller. I have done this in netbeans by choosing an exsisting controller when creating an empty FXML file.
I also have gave the nodes different id names, but the root controller does not ...
I'm trying to develop a little drag & drop application under Java FX. User will drop JFX components like Buttons, Menus, Labels on certain positions. When done, he will save this layout and later on he will reopen the layout and he will use it again.
Its important to store the information about all objects that are dropped on some position.
I decided to use serialization for this purpose...
Hi, here's an outline use-case.
I have a seemingly valid FXML file developed in JavaFX Scene Builder.
It is by now a non-trivial chunk of XML and there are runtime load errors somewhere in the FXML file.
Scene Builder works fine with the Preview option.
I have a 'simple.fxml' file I use to verify that the controller is working as intended, that is same controls and events but with...
is it possible to add two controllers (fx:controller="") in one FXML file ?
I could managed to add only one as fx:controller=""
See the code
&BorderPane id="BorderPane" maxHeight="-Infinity" maxWidth="-Infinity" minHeight="-Infinity" minWidth="-Infinity" prefHeight="596.0" prefWidth="600.0" xmlns:fx="http://javafx.com/fxml" fx:controller="demoapp.ClientArea"&
Editors are a very useful feature in GWT and I am looking for an equivalent in JavaFX.
Let's say that I have a bean called Person with following properties :
name : String
surname : String
I can create an Editor called PersonEditor with following components :
name : TextField (implements Editor&String&)
surname : TextField (implements Editor&String&)
I have multiple FXML files I have created in SceneBuilder and one controller file.
When I edit a value (say for instance, an integer value) in one scene, and then switch scenes, that value does not seem to have been changed in the new scene.
When loading the fxml file for a scene, is my program loading a copy of the controller file just for (and used only by) that fxml file?
Really appreci...
In this code:
public class ESM extends Application {
private Stage primaryS
private ToolBar mainToolB
public void start(final Stage stage) throws Exception {
this.primaryStage =
Parent root = FXMLLoader.load(getClass().getResource("/nz/co/great_ape/esm3/main_window.fxml"));
Scene scene = new Scene(root, 800, 700);
I am building a JavaFX application using the JavaFX Scene Builder. The interface was created in the Scene Builder and a FXML file (main.fxml) was created.
To use the interface in my application I must load the FXML file using the FXMLLoader, but there is a problem because the load() method returns an Object, and to build a Scene I need an instance of Parent class.
Below is a piece of my Main...
I am trying to set a callback for a method in JavaFX: http://docs.oracle.com/javafx/2/api/javafx/fxml/FXMLLoader.html#setControllerFactory(javafx.util.Callback)
This is the signature:
public void setControllerFactory(Callback&java.lang.Class&?&,java.lang.Object& controllerFactory)
I've tried different kind of setups, this is the latest and I can't seem to get it to compile at al...
I have a program which loads many fxml files when executed. The application will be finished in a short time, and loading the application just takes too long.
There are many fxml files (20+) and all these fxml files are loaded with Java code. There will be a point that the application is finished and ready for use, but all files will be loaded with every execution of the program. Can the fxml ...
According to this document FXML can be considered as "View" part of MVC. Domain objects are defined on the Java side ("Model"). I cannot find out a connection between "M" and "C" - I want to modify some domain objects (or initiate modification) from controller: "M" &- "C"
But code like this has no relations with place where I invoke FXMLLoader.load():
public class FXMLTableViewController {...
I'm doing a Platform.RunLater to update a TextField. Here you can see the code:
public class FXMLDocumentController implements Initializable {
private TextF
RXTX main = new RXTX();
public void Test(){
Platform.runLater(new Runnable() {
@Override public void run() {
carlos.setText("Test");
In my JavaFX stand alone application, it will get null value when I @Autowired some Service class to JavaFX Controller (with @Component annotation). My code is as below and some one can please help me. Thanks a lot.
package com.core.
public interface DeviceDao extends PagingAndSortingRepository&Device, Integer&, JpaSpecificationExecutor&Device& {
I am searching for an EventListener or method that will run when I load an FXML file.
Does JavaFX have something similar to Javascript onLoad?
I simply want to run a method that will clear any data from the TextFields.
In scene builder I have a password field with the fx:id passwordBox and in the corresponding controller class I have
@FXML private static PasswordField passwordBox = new PasswordField();
I ALSO TRIED
@FXML private static PasswordField passwordB
When I run the program the letters in the password field are plain text. The same thing happens when I preview the window in scene builder.
I'm using Persistence unit and Entity classes from Database, all in a JavaFx fxml Application, I succeeded importing all my tables as entities in my Model, the proble is that I get an exceptions and errors when I try to insert into an entity, here's my entire code
public class SampleController implements Initializable {
@PersistenceContext(unitName="RawdaPU")
private EntityManager e...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&package&javafx.&&&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&;&&import&; Loads an object hierarchy from an XML document.
&&public&class&&{&&&&&&&&&&private&abstract&class&&{&&&&&&&&&public&final&&;&&&&&&&&&public&final&int&;&&&&&&&&&&public&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&&private&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&public&final&&>&&=&new&&>();&&&&&&&&&public&final&&>&&=&new&&>();&&&&&&&&&public&final&&>&&=&new&&>();&&&&&&&&&public&final&&>&&=&new&&>();&&&&&&&&&&public&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&();&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&boolean&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&boolean&collection;&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&instanceof&&?>)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&collection&=&true;&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&type&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&defaultProperty&=&type.(.class);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(defaultProperty&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&collection&=&().(defaultProperty.())&instanceof&&?>;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&collection&=&false;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&collection;&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@("unchecked")&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&element)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&>&list;&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&instanceof&&?>)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&list&=&(&>);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&type&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&defaultProperty&=&type.(.class);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&defaultPropertyName&=&defaultProperty.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&list&=&(&>)().(defaultPropertyName);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!.class.(type))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&listType&=&().(defaultPropertyName);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&element&=&BeanAdapter.(element,&BeanAdapter.(listType));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&list.(element);&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&value)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(this.&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Cannot&set&value&on&this&element.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&type&=&this..();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&defaultProperty&=&type.(.class);&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(defaultProperty&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Element&does&not&define&a&default&property.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&().(defaultProperty.(),&value);&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&value)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&boolean&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&!(&instanceof&&?,&?>);&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&new&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@("unchecked")&&&&&&&&&public&&,&>&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&(())&?&()&:&(&,&>);&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&(int&i&=&0,&n&=&.();&i&&&n;&i++)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&prefix&=&.(i);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&localName&=&.(i);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&.(i);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&prefix&!=&null&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&prefix.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(prefix&+&":"&+&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Unexpected&characters&in&input&stream.");&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.()&>&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&(&attribute&:&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(attribute);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(prefix&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(new&(localName,&null,&value));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&int&i&=&localName.('.');&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(i&==&-1)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&null,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(new&(localName,&null,&value));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&name&=&localName.(i&+&1);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&sourceType&=&(localName.(0,&i));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(sourceType&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(name,&sourceType,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(new&(name,&sourceType,&value));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(localName&+&"&is&not&a&valid&attribute.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(prefix&+&":"&+&localName&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&"&is&not&a&valid&attribute.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@("unchecked")&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&attribute)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&attribute.value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&((value))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&expression;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(attribute.sourceType&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Cannot&bind&to&static&property.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Cannot&bind&to&untyped&object.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(this.&instanceof&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Cannot&bind&to&builder&property.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&value.(.(),&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value.()&-&1);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&expression&=&Expression.(value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&targetAdapter&=&new&(this.);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&>&propertyModel&=&targetAdapter.(attribute.name);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&type&=&targetAdapter.(attribute.name);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(propertyModel&instanceof&&?>)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&((&>)propertyModel).(new&(,&expression,&type));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&((value))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("This&feature&is&not&currently&enabled.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(attribute.sourceType,&attribute.name,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&private&boolean&(&aValue)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&aValue.()&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&aValue.();&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&private&boolean&(&aValue)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&aValue.();&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&private&boolean&(&sourceType,&&propertyName,&&aValue)&&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&boolean&processed&=&false;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(sourceType&==&null&&&&())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&valueAdapter&=&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&type&=&valueAdapter.(propertyName);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(type&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Property&\""&+&propertyName&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&"\"&does&not&exist"&+&"&or&is&read-only.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.class.(type)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&valueAdapter.(propertyName))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(valueAdapter,&propertyName,&aValue);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&processed&=&true;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(type.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(propertyName,&sourceType,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(type,&aValue));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&processed&=&true;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!processed)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(propertyName,&sourceType,&(aValue));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&processed&=&true;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&processed;&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&& Resolves value prefixed with RELATIVE_PATH_PREFIX and RESOURCE_KEY_PREFIX.
&&&&&&&&&&private&&(&aValue)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(aValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&aValue&=&aValue.(.());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(aValue.()&==&0&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&||&!(aValue.()&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&||&aValue.()&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&||&aValue.()&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&||&aValue.()&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&||&aValue.()))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Invalid&escape&sequence.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&aValue;&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(aValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&aValue&=&aValue.(.());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(aValue.()&==&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Missing&relative&path.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(aValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&aValue;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&(aValue.(0)&==&'/')&?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(aValue.(1)).()&:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&new&(.this.,&aValue).();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&e)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&..(.this.&+&"/"&+&aValue);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(aValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&aValue&=&aValue.(.());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(aValue.()&==&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Missing&resource&key.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(aValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&aValue;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("No&resources&specified.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!.(aValue))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Resource&\""&+&aValue&+&"\"&not&found.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&.(aValue);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(aValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&aValue&=&aValue.(.());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(aValue.()&==&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Missing&expression.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(aValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&aValue;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(aValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&null;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&Expression.(,&KeyPath.(aValue));&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&aValue;&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&& Creates an array of given type and populates it with values from
a string where tokens are separated by ARRAY_COMPONENT_DELIMITER.
If token is prefixed with RELATIVE_PATH_PREFIX a value added to
the array becomes relative to document location.
&&&&&&&&&&private&&(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>type,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&stringValue)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&propertyValue&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&componentType&=&type.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(stringValue.()&>&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&[]&values&=&stringValue.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&propertyValue&=&Array.(componentType,&values.length);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&(int&i&=&0;&i&&&values.length;&i++)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Array.(propertyValue,&i,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&BeanAdapter.((values[i].()),&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&type.()));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&propertyValue&=&Array.(componentType,&0);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&propertyValue;&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&& Populates list with values from a string where tokens are separated
by ARRAY_COMPONENT_DELIMITER. If token is prefixed with RELATIVE_PATH_PREFIX
a value added to the list becomes relative to document location.
&&&&&&&&&&private&void&(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&valueAdapter,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&listPropertyName,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&stringValue)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&>&list&=&(&>)valueAdapter.(listPropertyName);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&listType&=&valueAdapter.(listPropertyName);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&itemType&=&(&?>)BeanAdapter.(listType);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(itemType&instanceof&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&itemType&=&(()itemType).();&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(stringValue.()&>&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&[]&values&=&stringValue.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&(&aValue:&values)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&aValue&=&aValue.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&list.(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&BeanAdapter.((aValue),&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&?>)itemType));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&..(prefix&+&prefix&+&"&is&a&deprecated&escape&sequence.&"&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&"Please&use&\\"&+&prefix&+&"&instead.");&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&name,&&?>&sourceType,&&value)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(sourceType&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&().(name,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&BeanAdapter.(this.,&sourceType,&name,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.()&>&0&&&&!)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&(&attribute&:&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&extends&>&eventHandler&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&attrValue&=&attribute.value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(attrValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&attrValue&=&attrValue.(.());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!attrValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(attrValue.()&==&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Missing&controller&method.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("No&controller&specified.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&method&=&().(attrValue);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(method&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Controller&method&\""&+&attrValue&+&"\"&not&found.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventHandler&=&new&(,&method);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(attrValue.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&attrValue&=&attrValue.(.());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(attrValue.()&==&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Missing&expression&reference.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&expression&=&Expression.(,&KeyPath.(attrValue));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(expression&instanceof&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventHandler&=&(&?&extends&>)&expression;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(eventHandler&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(attrValue.()&==&0&||&&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Error&resolving&"&&+&attribute.name&+&"='"&+&attribute.value&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&"',&either&the&event&handler&is&not&in&the&Namespace&or&there&is&an&error&in&the&script.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventHandler&=&new&(attrValue,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(eventHandler&!=&null){&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(attribute,&eventHandler);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@("unchecked")&&&&&&&&&private&void&(&attribute,&&?&extends&>&eventHandler)&&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(attribute.name.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&int&i&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&int&j&=&attribute.name.()&-&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(i&==&j)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&instanceof&&?>)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&>&list&=&(&>);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&list.(new&(list,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&?>>)eventHandler));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(&instanceof&&?,&?>)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,&>&map&=&(&,&>);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&map.(new&(map,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&?,&?>>)eventHandler));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Invalid&event&source.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&key&=&Character.(attribute.name.(i))&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&attribute.name.(i&+&1,&j);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&>&propertyModel&=&().(key);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(propertyModel&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(.().()&+&"&does&not&define"&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&"&a&property&model&for&\""&+&key&+&"\".");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&propertyModel.(new&(,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&?>>)eventHandler));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&().(attribute.name,&eventHandler);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&private&abstract&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&&public&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&instanceof&&?>)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&@("unchecked")&&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&instanceof&&?>)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&>&builder&=&(&>);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(builder.());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.()&>&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&(&attribute&:&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(attribute);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.()&>&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&(&element&:&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&BeanAdapter.(,&element.sourceType,&element.name,&element.value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&private&&(&parent,&&listPropertyName,&&value)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(parent.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&listType&=&parent.().(listPropertyName);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(listType&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&itemType&=&BeanAdapter.(listType);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(itemType&instanceof&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&itemType&=&(()itemType).();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&BeanAdapter.(value,&(&?>)itemType);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&value;&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&private&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&fxNSURI&=&.().("fx");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(fxNSURI&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&fxVersion&=&fxNSURI.(fxNSURI.("/")&+&1);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&((,&fxVersion)&&&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Loading&FXML&document&of&version&"&+&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&fxVersion&+&"&by&JavaFX&runtime&supporting&version&"&+&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&defaultNSURI&=&.().("");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(defaultNSURI&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nsVersion&=&defaultNSURI.(defaultNSURI.("/")&+&1);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&((,&nsVersion)&&&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Logging.().("Loading&FXML&document&with&JavaFX&API&of&version&"&+&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nsVersion&+&"&by&JavaFX&runtime&of&version&"&+&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&idProperty&=&.().(.class);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(idProperty&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,&>&properties&=&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(properties.(idProperty.())&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&properties.(idProperty.(),&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&field&=&().();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(field&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&field.(,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&@("unchecked")&&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&type&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&defaultProperty&=&type.(.class);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(defaultProperty&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&text&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&text&=&.(text).("&");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&defaultPropertyName&=&defaultProperty.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&valueAdapter&=&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(valueAdapter.(defaultPropertyName)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.class.(valueAdapter.(defaultPropertyName)))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&>&list&=&(&>)valueAdapter.(defaultPropertyName);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&list.((this,&defaultPropertyName,&text));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&valueAdapter.(defaultPropertyName,&text.());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(type.()&+&"&does&not&have&a&default&property.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(prefix&!=&null&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&prefix.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(value.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Invalid&identifier.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&for&(int&i&=&0,&n&=&value.();&i&&&n;&i++)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!Character.(value.(i)))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Invalid&identifier.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(&+&":"&+&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&"&can&only&be&applied&to&root&element.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Controller&value&already&specified.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&type;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&type&=&.(value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(ReflectUtil.(type));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(.(type));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Invalid&attribute.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&public&abstract&&()&throws&;&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&&public&&?>&;&&&&&&&&&&public&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&&public&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&public&(&?>&type)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&type;&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(prefix&!=&null&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&prefix.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&public&&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(this.&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&BeanAdapter.(this.,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&BeanAdapter.(,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&factoryMethod;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&factoryMethod&=&MethodUtil.(,&,&new&[]&{});&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&MethodUtil.(factoryMethod,&null,&new&&[]&{});&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&(&==&null)&?&null&:&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(value&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&ReflectUtil.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&value;&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@("items")&&&&&&&&&public&class&&extends&&,&>&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&private&&?>&&=&new&&>();&&&&&&&&&&&&&private&&,&>&&=&new&&,&>();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&&&&&public&&(&key)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(key&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&(key.(().(.class).()))&?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&:&.(key);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&&&&&public&&(&key,&&value)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(key&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(key.(().(.class).()))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&.(key,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&&&&&public&&&,&>>&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&Collections.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&public&&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&new&();&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&&public&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&&public&&&=&.this.;&&&&&&&&&public&&&=&.this.;&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(prefix&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&ResourceBundle.(value,&Locale.(),&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.this..().());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&Charset.(value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&public&&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(&+&"&is&required.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&location;&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.(0)&==&'/')&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&location&=&.(.(1));&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.this.&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Base&location&is&undefined.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&location&=&new&(.this.,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&fxmlLoader&=&new&(location,&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,&,&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&);&&&&&&&&&&&&fxmlLoader.parentLoader&=&.this;&&&&&&&&&&&&if&((.this,&fxmlLoader))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&String.(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&"Including&\"%s\"&in&\"%s\"&created&cyclic&reference.",&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&fxmlLoader.location.(),&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.this..()));&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&fxmlLoader.();&&&&&&&&&&&&fxmlLoader.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&fxmlLoader.();&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&id&=&this.&+&;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&controller&=&fxmlLoader.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(id,&controller);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.this.&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&field&=&().(id);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(field&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&field.(.this.,&controller);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&return&value;&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&public&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(prefix&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(&+&"&is&required.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&path&=&KeyPath.();&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!Expression.(,&path))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Value&\""&+&&+&"\"&does&not&exist.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&return&Expression.(,&path);&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&public&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(prefix&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(&+&"&is&required.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&path&=&KeyPath.();&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!Expression.(,&path))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Value&\""&+&&+&"\"&does&not&exist.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&sourceValue&=&Expression.(,&path);&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&sourceValueType&=&sourceValue.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&constructor&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&constructor&=&ConstructorUtil.(sourceValueType,&new&[]&{&sourceValueType&});&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(constructor&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&ReflectUtil.(sourceValueType);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&constructor.(sourceValue);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Can't&copy&value&"&+&sourceValue&+&".");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&return&value;&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&public&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(prefix&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(&+&"&is&required.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>&type&=&(this.);&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(type&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(this.&+&"&is&not&a&valid&type.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Root&hasn't&been&set.&Use&method&setRoot()&before&load.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!type.(.()))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Root&is&not&an&instance&of&"&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&type.()&+&".");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&;&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&return&value;&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&public&final&&;&&&&&&&&public&final&&?>&;&&&&&&&&public&final&boolean&;&&&&&&&&public&(&name,&&?>&sourceType)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Invalid&root&element.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Parent&element&does&not&support&property&elements.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&name;&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&sourceType;&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(sourceType&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(name.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("\""&+&name&+&"\"&is&not&a&valid&element&name.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&,&>&parentProperties&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&.().(name);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&parentProperties.(name);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&if&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&parentProperties.(name);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(value&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Invalid&property.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(value);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&false;&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&boolean&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&return&()&?&super.()&:&false;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&element)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&listType&=&.().();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&element&=&BeanAdapter.(element,&BeanAdapter.(listType));&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(element);&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&value)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(value);&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.().(,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.&instanceof&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&..(this);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&BeanAdapter.(.,&,&,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Attributes&are&not&supported&for&writable&property&elements.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&super.(prefix,&localName,&value);&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&super.();&&&&&&&&&&&&if&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(!)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&text&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&text&=&.(text).("&");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(text.());&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&super.();&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&public&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Invalid&root&element.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Parent&element&does&not&support&property&elements.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&boolean&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&return&false;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&value)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&(value);&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&text&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&text&=&.(text).("&");&&&&&&&&&&&&(text.());&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&public&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&public&&&=&.this.;&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&boolean&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&return&false;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&super.();&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null&&&&!)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&int&i&=&.(".");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(i&==&-1)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Cannot&determine&type&of&script&\""&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&&+&"\".");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&extension&=&.(i&+&1);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scriptEngine;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&oldLoader&=&Thread.().();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thread.().();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scriptEngineManager&=&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scriptEngine&=&scriptEngineManager.(extension);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&finally&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thread.().(oldLoader);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(scriptEngine&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Unable&to&locate&scripting&engine&for"&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&"&extension&"&+&extension&+&".");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scriptEngine.(.(),&.);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&location;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.(0)&==&'/')&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&location&=&.(.(1));&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(.this.&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Base&location&is&undefined.");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&location&=&new&(.this.,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scriptReader&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scriptReader&=&new&(location.(),&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scriptEngine.(scriptReader);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&exception.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&finally&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(scriptReader&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scriptReader.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&super.();&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null&&&&!)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&..(exception.());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Script&source&already&specified.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null&&&&!)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Page&language&not&specified.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&(.());&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(prefix&==&null&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&value;&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(localName.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localName,&value);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&Charset.(value);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(prefix&==&null&?&localName&:&prefix&+&":"&+&localName&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+&"&is&not&a&valid&attribute.");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&class&&extends&&{&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&boolean&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&return&true;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&element)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&prefix,&&localName,&&value)&&&&&&&&&&&&throws&{&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Element&does&not&support&attributes.");&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&static&class&&{&&&&&&&&public&final&&;&&&&&&&&public&final&&?>&;&&&&&&&&public&final&&;&&&&&&&&public&(&name,&&?>&sourceType,&&value)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&name;&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&sourceType;&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&value;&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&static&class&&implements&&>&{&&&&&&&&public&final&&;&&&&&&&&public&final&&;&&&&&&&&public&final&boolean&;&&&&&&&&public&(&controller,&&method)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&controller;&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&method;&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&(method.().length&==&1);&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&event)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&MethodUtil.(,&,&new&[]&{&event&});&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&MethodUtil.(,&,&new&[]&{});&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&static&class&&implements&&>&{&&&&&&&&public&final&&;&&&&&&&&public&final&&;&&&&&&&&public&(&script,&&scriptEngine)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&script;&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&scriptEngine;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&event)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&engineBindings&=&.(.);&&&&&&&&&&&&&localBindings&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&localBindings.(,&event);&&&&&&&&&&&&.(localBindings,&.);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception){&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(engineBindings,&.);&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&static&class&&implements&&>&{&&&&&&&&public&final&&>&;&&&&&&&&public&final&&&?>>&;&&&&&&&&public&(&>&source,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>>&handler)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&source;&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&handler;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&@("unchecked")&&&&&&&&public&void&(&?&extends&>&change)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&while&(change.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?>>&eventType;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&>&removed&=&(&>)change.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(change.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventType&=&.;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&removed&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(change.()&&&&change.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventType&=&.;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(change.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventType&=&.;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(change.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventType&=&.;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(new&&>(,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventType,&change.(),&change.(),&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&removed));&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&static&class&&implements&&,&>&{&&&&&&&&public&final&&,&>&;&&&&&&&&public&final&&&?,&?>>&;&&&&&&&&public&(&,&>&source,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?,&?>>&handler)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&source;&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&handler;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&?&extends&,&?&extends&>&change)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?,&?>>&eventType;&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(change.()&&&&change.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventType&=&.;&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(change.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventType&=&.;&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(change.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventType&=&.;&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&();&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&.(new&&,&>(,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&eventType,&change.(),&change.()));&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&&&&&&private&static&class&&implements&&>&{&&&&&&&&public&final&&;&&&&&&&&public&final&&&?>>&;&&&&&&&&public&(&source,&&&?>>&handler)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(source&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&();&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(handler&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&();&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&source;&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&handler;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&public&void&(&?&extends&>&observable,&&oldValue,&&newValue)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&.(new&&>(,&oldValue));&&&&&&&&}&&&&}&&&& &&&&protected&&;&&&& &&&&protected&&;&&&&private&&,&>&&=&FXCollections.();&&&& &&&&protected&&&=&null;&&&& &&&&protected&&&=&null;&&&&private&&;&&&&private&&&?>,&>&;&&&&private&&;&&&&private&&>&;&&&&private&&&=&;&&&&private&boolean&&=&false;&&&&private&&&=&null;&&&&private&&;&&&&private&&&=&null;&&&&private&&&=&null;&&&&private&&&=&null;&&&&private&boolean&&=&false;&&&&private&&>&&=&new&&>();&&&&private&&,&&?>>&&=&new&&,&&?>>();&&&&private&&,&>&&=&null;&&&&private&&,&>&&=&null;&&&&private&&&=&null;&&&&private&static&&;&&&&private&static&final&&&=&Pattern.("\\s+");&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"UTF-8";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"language";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"import";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"fx";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"controller";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"id";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"value";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"constant";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"factory";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"include";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"source";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"resources";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"charset";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"script";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"source";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"charset";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"define";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"reference";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"source";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"root";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"type";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"copy";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"source";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"on";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"event";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"Change";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"null";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"\\";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"@";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"%";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"$";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"${";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"}";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"#{";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"}";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&",";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"location";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"resources";&&&&public&static&final&&&=&"#";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"controller";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"Controller";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"initialize";&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&;&&&& &&&&public&static&final&&&=&"1";&&&&static&{&&&&&&&&&=&Thread.().();&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&();&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&=&AccessController.(new&&>()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&&&&public&&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&System.("javafx.version");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&});&&&&}&&&& Creates a new FXMLLoader instance.
&&&&public&()&{&&&&&&&&this(()null);&&&&}&&&& Creates a new FXMLLoader instance.
&&&&public&(&location)&{&&&&&&&&this(location,&null);&&&&}&&&& Creates a new FXMLLoader instance.
&&&&public&(&location,&&resources)&{&&&&&&&&this(location,&resources,&new&());&&&&}&&&& Creates a new FXMLLoader instance.
&&&&public&(&location,&&resources,&&builderFactory)&{&&&&&&&&this(location,&resources,&builderFactory,&null);&&&&}&&&& Creates a new FXMLLoader instance.
&&&&public&(&location,&&resources,&&builderFactory,&&&&&&&&&&?>,&>&controllerFactory)&{&&&&&&&&this(location,&resources,&builderFactory,&controllerFactory,&Charset.());&&&&}&&&& Creates a new FXMLLoader instance.
&&&&public&(&charset)&{&&&&&&&&this(null,&null,&null,&null,&charset);&&&&}&&&& Creates a new FXMLLoader instance.
&&&&public&(&location,&&resources,&&builderFactory,&&&&&&&&&&?>,&>&controllerFactory,&&charset)&{&&&&&&&&this(location,&resources,&builderFactory,&controllerFactory,&charset,&&&&&&&&&&&&new&&>());&&&&}&&&& Creates a new FXMLLoader instance.
&&&&public&(&location,&&resources,&&builderFactory,&&&&&&&&&&?>,&>&controllerFactory,&&charset,&&&&&&&&&>&loaders)&{&&&&&&&&(location);&&&&&&&&(resources);&&&&&&&&(builderFactory);&&&&&&&&(controllerFactory);&&&&&&&&(charset);&&&&&&&&this.&=&loaders;&&&&}&&&& Returns the location used to resolve relative path attribute values.
&&&&public&&()&{&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Sets the location used to resolve relative path attribute values.
&&&&public&void&(&location)&{&&&&&&&&this.&=&location;&&&&}&&&& Returns the resources used to resolve resource key attribute values.
&&&&public&&()&{&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Sets the resources used to resolve resource key attribute values.
&&&&public&void&(&resources)&{&&&&&&&&this.&=&resources;&&&&}&&&& Returns the namespace used by this loader.
&&&&public&&,&>&()&{&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Returns the root of the object hierarchy.
&&&&@("unchecked")&&&&public&&T>&T&()&{&&&&&&&&return&(T);&&&&}&&&& Sets the root of the object hierarchy. The value passed to this method
is used as the value of the &fx:root& tag. This method
must be called prior to loading the document when using
&fx:root&.
&&&&public&void&(&root)&{&&&&&&&&this.&=&root;&&&&}&&&&@&&&&public&boolean&(&obj)&{&&&&&&&&if&(obj&instanceof&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&loader&=&()obj;&&&&&&&&&&&&return&loader.location.().(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.());&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&return&false;&&&&}&&&&private&boolean&(&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&currentLoader,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&node)&{&&&&&&&&if&(currentLoader&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&return&false;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&if&(currentLoader.(node))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&return&true;&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&return&(currentLoader.parentLoader,&node);&&&&}&&&& Returns the controller associated with the root object.
&&&&@("unchecked")&&&&public&&T>&T&()&{&&&&&&&&return&(T);&&&&}&&&& Sets the controller associated with the root object. The value passed to
this method is used as the value of the fx:controller attribute.
This method must be called prior to loading the document when using
controller event handlers when an fx:controller attribute is not
specified in the document.
&&&&public&void&(&controller)&{&&&&&&&&this.&=&controller;&&&&&&&&if&(controller&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&.();&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&.(,&controller);&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&&=&null;&&&&}&&&& Returns the template flag.
&&&&public&boolean&()&{&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Sets the template flag. Setting this value to true can improve
performance when using a single loader instance to reload the same FXML
document multiple times. See the documentation for the
method for more information.
&&&&public&void&(boolean&template)&{&&&&&&&&this.&=&template;&&&&}&&&& Returns the builder factory used by this loader.
&&&&public&&()&{&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Sets the builder factory used by this loader.
&&&&public&void&(&builderFactory)&{&&&&&&&&this.&=&builderFactory;&&&&}&&&& Returns the controller factory used by this serializer.
&&&&public&&&?>,&>&()&{&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Sets the controller factory used by this serializer.
&&&&public&void&(&&?>,&>&controllerFactory)&{&&&&&&&&this.&=&controllerFactory;&&&&}&&&& Returns the character set used by this loader.
&&&&public&&()&{&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Sets the charset used by this loader.
&&&&public&void&(&charset)&{&&&&&&&&if&(charset&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("charset&is&null.");&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&this.&=&charset;&&&&}&&&& Returns the classloader used by this serializer.
&&&&public&&()&{&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Sets the classloader used by this serializer and clears any existing
imports (see ).
&&&&public&void&(&classLoader)&{&&&&&&&&if&(classLoader&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&();&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&this.&=&classLoader;&&&&&&&&();&&&&}&&&& Returns the static load flag.
&&&&public&boolean&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Sets the static load flag.
&&&&public&void&(boolean&staticLoad)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&staticLoad;&&&&}&&&& Returns this loader&s load listener.
&&&&public&&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&& Sets this loader&s load listener.
&&&&public&void&(&loadListener)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&this.&=&loadListener;&&&&}&&&& Loads an object hierarchy from a FXML document. The location from which
the document will be loaded must have been set by a prior call to
When the &template& flag is set to false (the default), this
method will clear the imports before loading the document&s content.
When &template& is true, the imports will not be cleared, and
the root value will be set to null before the content is
loaded. This helps improve performance on subsequent loads by
eliminating the overhead of loading the classes referred to by the
&&&&public&&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&if&(&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("Location&is&not&set.");&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&inputStream&=&null;&&&&&&&&&value;&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&inputStream&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&value&=&(inputStream);&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&exception;&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&exception;&&&&&&&&}&finally&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(inputStream&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&inputStream.();&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&return&value;&&&&}&&&& Loads an object hierarchy from a FXML document.
&&&&@("dep-ann")&&&&public&&(&inputStream)&throws&&{&&&&&&&&if&(inputStream&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&("inputStream&is&null.");&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&if&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&(null);&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(,&);&&&&&&&&.(,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&xmlInputFactory&=&XMLInputFactory.();&&&&&&&&&&&&xmlInputFactory.("javax.xml.stream.isCoalescing",&true);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&inputStreamReader&=&new&(inputStream,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&new&(xmlInputFactory.(inputStreamReader))&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&public&&()&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&prefix&=&super.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(prefix&!=&null&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&prefix.()&==&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&prefix&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&prefix;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&public&&(int&index)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&attributePrefix&=&super.(index);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(attributePrefix&!=&null&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&attributePrefix.()&==&0)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&attributePrefix&=&null;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&return&attributePrefix;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&};&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.(this);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&while&(.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&int&event&=&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&switch&(event)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&case&.:&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&break;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&case&.:&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&break;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&case&.:&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&break;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&case&.:&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&break;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&case&.:&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&break;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&if&(&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(&instanceof&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(()).(,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&else&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,&>&controllerFields&=&();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&locationField&=&controllerFields.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(locationField&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&locationField.(,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&resourcesField&=&controllerFields.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(resourcesField&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&resourcesField.(,&);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&initializeMethod&=&().();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(initializeMethod&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&try&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&MethodUtil.(initializeMethod,&,&new&&[]&{});&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&catch&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&throw&new&(exception);&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.();&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&=&null;&&&&&&&&return&;&&&&}&&&&private&void&()&{&&&&&&&&.();&&&&&&&&.();&&&&}&&&&private&void&(&exception)&{&&&&&&&&&message&=&exception.();&&&&&&&&if&(message&==&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&message&=&exception.().();&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&messageBuilder&=&new&(message);&&&&&&&&messageBuilder.("\n");&&&&&&&&for&(&loader&:&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&messageBuilder.(loader.location.());&&&&&&&&&&&&if&(loader.current&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&messageBuilder.(":");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&messageBuilder.(loader.current.lineNumber);&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&&&&&messageBuilder.("\n");&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&[]&stackTrace&=&exception.();&&&&&&&&if&(stackTrace&!=&null)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&for&(int&i&=&0;&i&&&stackTrace.length;&i++)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&messageBuilder.("&&at&");&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&messageBuilder.(stackTrace[i].());&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&messageBuilder.("\n");&&&&&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&..(messageBuilder.());&&&&}&&&& Returns the current line number.
&&&&public&int&()&{&&&&&&&&return&.().();&&&&}&&&& Returns the current parse trace.
&&&&public&[]&()&{&&&&&&&&[]&parseTrace&=&new&[.()];&&&&&&&&int&i&=&0;&&&&&&&&for&(&loader&:&)&{&&&&&&&&&&&&parseTrace[i++]&=&new&(loader.location,&(loader.current&!=&null)&?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&loader.current.lineNumber&:&-1);&&&&&&&&}&&&&&&&&return&parseTrace;&&&&}&&&&private&void&()&throws&&{&&&&&&&&&piTarget&=&.().();&&&&&&&&if&(piTarget.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&}&else&if&(piTarget.())&{&&&&&&&&&&&&();&&&&&&&&}&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 myeclipse下载安装 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信