贝克汉姆和小七退役赛上哪个孩子最难过,小七镜头感十足

贝克汉姆退役
贝克汉姆退役相关新闻
没有更多的新闻纪录
更多相关报道贝克汉姆变身全职好爸爸 怀抱小七逛街_新浪教育_新浪网
贝克汉姆变身全职好爸爸 怀抱小七逛街
贝克汉姆变身全职好爸爸 怀抱小七逛街看比赛
贝克汉姆变身全职好爸爸 怀抱小七逛街看比赛
  Victoria Beckham may want her daughter Harper to follow in her own fashionable footsteps. But it looks like the tiny tot may take after her sporty father。
  Little Harper was taken by several skateboard decks as she went shopping with her recently retired dad David Beckham in Venice Beach, Los Angeles on Tuesday. The one-year-old was seen pointing at the skateboards as her father held her in his arms during the outing。
  Following his emotional departure from professional football earlier this month, the 38-year-old family man looked happy to be back in Los Angeles as he browsed around the skateboard shop with both Harper, and oldest son, Brooklyn。
  Beckham is looking forward to life after football and spending some quality time with his family, that also includes wife Victoria and sons Romeo, 10, and Cruz, eight。
  Speaking after last week's match, the star said: 'I want to say thank you to everybody in Paris - to my team-mates, to the staff, to the fans. It's been very special to finish my career here. It could not have been any more special.'
  'I just feel that it's the right time (to retire). I feel that I've achieved everything that I could in my career. I wanted to go out as a champion. I've finished my career in a team that has treated me like I've been here for 10 years. After 22 years of playing football I'm going to take a few months to enjoy time with my family.'
  刚刚与球场正式告别的大卫?贝克汉姆俨然已经变身成为了一名全职好爸爸,而这也是他个人一直以来所期望的。据外媒报道,退役后的贝克汉姆几乎每天都和女儿小七呆在一起,为女儿穿衣打扮,带女儿出门,帮女儿拍照。
  这不,本周二就有媒体拍到小贝单手抱着小七出现在洛杉矶的威尼斯海滩。在一家滑板店前,小七指着挂在店内的滑板不愿离开,小贝顺着女儿在这家店内逗留了不少时间。看来,小七果真是有向假小子方向发展的倾向啊!除此之外,还有媒体拍到,贝克汉姆一家和阿汤哥一起外出观看冰球比赛。看台上,小贝将女儿抱坐在自己腿上并耐心十足地回答着小七的各种问题。镜头前,两人的表情煞是可爱。
电话:010-&&|&&&&|&&
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过
不支持Flash贝克汉姆携家人看冰球比赛 与小七玩亲亲
贝克汉姆携家人现身看曲棍球赛
贝克汉姆亲小七
贝克汉姆怀抱小七
贝克汉姆亲小七
维多利亚亲儿子科鲁兹脸颊
贝克汉姆携家人现身看曲棍球赛
贝克汉姆携家人现身看曲棍球赛
贝克汉姆携家人现身看曲棍球赛
贝嫂为女儿“做媒” 七公主或成乔治王子玩伴4月14日报道 4月12日,贝克汉姆一家现身观看冰球比赛。比赛间隙,贝克汉姆抱着女儿“小七”大玩亲亲,维多利亚则是搂着科鲁兹猛亲脸颊。
本文地址:
本周热门美文摘抄
Copyright& 版权所有 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
coventrynv('foot')}

我要回帖

更多关于 贝克汉姆女儿小七 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信