what do you thinkthink of MikeandHelen

Europe to me is young people trying to appear middle-agedand middle-aged people trying to appear young.- Mike MyersThe message of the movie is to accept who you are andnot to succumb to the pressure of what the media tellsyou is beautiful and what you should be looking like.- Mike MyersMy dad loved to laugh.He was very funny and very silly.- Mike MyersPlease sign-up for my free Daily Inspiration email.
Thank you, Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Sign-up for your free subscription to my Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote email.
Your E-Mail Address:
Your Name:
To confirm your subscription, you must click on a link in the email being sent to you.
Each email contains an unsubscribe link. We will NEVER sell, rent, loan, or abuse your email address in ANY way.
My theory is that all of Scottish cuisine is based on a dare.- Mike MyersVerne's all about what you can do versus what you can't do.He just kept saying yes and his part kept growing.I would love to work with him in every movie.- Mike MyersEurope is weird songs that would never make it in America.- Mike MyersSo they ended up turning this little twenty eight page book into the movie.And it's all about this stinky, smelly ogre who doesn'tcare what anybody thinks of him.- Mike MyersOh, you know, driving around, coming to a stop sign and an entire family,from 8 to 80, will be looking at me with that Dr. Evillook - pinkie on the mouth.- Mike MyersI think when I have kids and grandchildren I will bevery proud to have them watch this movie.- Mike MyersComedy.It was just huge in my house.Peter Sellers and Alec Guinness, Monty Python and allthose James Bond movies were highly regarded.- Mike MyersI had a blast, but I still wonder sometimes why theysaw me as the perfect guy for this strange character.- Mike MyersAustin sounds a little bit like Aston Martin,which is the type of car James Bond would drive.- Mike MyersI do miss Saturday Night Live, that's for sure.There's nothing like it.I just hosted, and I felt I'd only been away for a week.- Mike MyersPeople ask me to record their answering machines all the time.I love it.It's a miracle to me that people want to hear back those characters.- Mike MyersAnd I love Mel Brooks.My Dad loved his movies, too, they're awesome,the kind of thing that if you're in for ten minutes,you're in for two hours.- Mike MyersI loved the logistical reality of a guy who wants to take over the world,yet who has a family too.- Mike MyersI had done Shrek as a Canadian and I'm very proud to be Canadian,but I knew I could give more to it.- Mike MyersDr. Evil got shortchanged in the first one.The family dynamic between Scott and Dr. Evil - theadventures of being an evil single parent -needed to be explored.- Mike MyersMy Dad was from Liverpool, and he picked it up in the army.He'd often come out with this stuff.- Mike MyersEurope is scooters.Europe is five young people on one bench sharing a chocolate bar.Their idea of entertainment and fun is so much different than ours,which is exactly why a movie about them would be funny.- Mike MyersWhen you're writing these things, you're in a room making each other laugh,you really have very little sense of political correctness or incorrectness.This is a question that Europe tends to ask and America doesn't.- Mike MyersShooting this one was kind of like a two month party,we would literally play music between takes,and other movies that were shooting on our lot would play hookey,come over and hang out and stuff.We had a great time.- Mike MyersAnd I thought, when I have kids, that's the sort of well told,silly, and fun fairy tale that I would want to take them to.But it was an amazing experience.And I think Shrek is a real classic,a fairy tale classic.- Mike MyersI have very happy memories of fairy tales.My mother used to take me to the library in Torontoto check out the fairy tales.And she was an actress, so she used to act out forme the different characters in all these fairy tales.- Mike MyersMy parents would read those books to me as well butthey used to make me starving when I was a kid becausethey were always eating ham sandwiches with the crustsoff and drinking ginger beer.- Mike MyersWhat we think, we become.All that we are arises with our thoughts.With our thoughts, we make the world.- The BuddhaYou know that place between sleeping and awake,that place where you can still remember dreaming?That's where I'll always think of you.- James M. BarrieLife is as easy or as hard as you think it is.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieTo know yet to think that one dNot to know yet to think that one knowswill lead to difficulty.- Lao TzuTolerance is the first prit is the spirit which conservesthe best that all men think.- Helen KellerNo written law has ever been more bindingthan unwritten custom supported by popular opinion.- Carrie Chapman CattLife does not consist mainly,or even largely, of facts or happenings.It consist mainly of the storm of thoughtsthat is forever flowing through one's head.- Mark TwainIf I feel depressed I will sing.If I feel sad I will laugh.If I feel ill I will double my labor.If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.If I feel incompetent I will think of past success.If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.Today I will be the master of my emotions.- Og MandinoI don't think of all the miserybut of the beauty that still remains.- Anne FrankTruth is not defined byhow many people believe something.Ask. Question. Think.Decide - for yourself.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieThe most pathetic person in the worldis someone who has sight, but has no vision.- Helen KellerAnd think not, you can direcfor love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.- Khalil GibranFarewell My FriendIt was beautiful as long as it lastedThe journey of my life.I have no regrets whatsoeversave the pain I'll leave behind.Those dear hearts who love and care...And the strings pulling at the heart and soul...The strong arms that held me upWhen my own strength let me down.At every turning of my lifeI came across good friends,Friends who stood by me,Even when the time raced me by.Farewell, farewell my friendsI smile and bid you goodbye.No, shed no tears for I need them notAll I need is your smile.If you feel sad do think of mefor that's what I'll likewhen you live in the heartsof those you love, remember thenyou never die.- Gitanjali GheiThink big thoughts but relish small pleasures.- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are,or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy.It is what you think about.- Dale CarnegiePeople should think things out freshand not just accept conventional termsand the conventional way of doing things.- R. Buckminster FullerLove does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.Love is a battle, love is a growing up.- James A. BaldwinEvery thought we think is creating our future.- Louise L. HayTo kill an error is as good a service as,and sometimes even better than,the establishing of a new truth or fact.- Charles DarwinDon't marry the person you thimarry only the individual you think you can't live without.- James C. DobsonThe most important thing about Spaceship Earth -an instruction book didn't come with it.- R. Buckminster FullerDo not think that love,in order to be genuine,has to be extraordinary.What we need is to love without getting tired.- Mother TeresaEverything we say, do, think, and feelis a product of our personal historyand the collective history of humankind.Our name for these histories is &prejudice.&- Jonathan Lockwood HuieFew is the number of thosewho think with their own mindand feel with their own heart.- Albert EinsteinIf a problem cannot be solved, enlarge it.- Dwight D. EisenhowerMost of us are prisoners of habit,and don't even notice that we do the same things,think the same things, want the same things each day -mostly without conscious thought.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieNeither a man nor a crowd nor a nationcan be trusted to act humanelyor to think sanely under the influence of a great fear.- Bertrand RussellThe function of education is to teach oneto think intensively and to think critically.Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.- Martin Luther King, Jr.The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.- Terry GoodkindThe simplest questions are the most profound.Where were you born?Where is your home?Where are you going?What are you doing?Think about these once in a whileand watch your answers change.- Richard BachWe should not pretend to understand the worldonly by the intellect.The judgment of the intellectis only part of the truth.- Carl JungSome people care too much. I think it's called love.- A. A. Milne (Winnie-The-Pooh)I hear many people talk about their longing for a balanced life.What I think they are really expressingis a desire for a life with less pressure.- Mary Anne RadmacherIf the facts don't fit the theory,change the facts.- Albert EinsteinThe important thing is not to stop questioning.Curiosity has its own reason for existing.- Albert EinsteinThe problem with making assumptionsis that we believe they are the truth- don Miguel RuizThe eyes are not responsible when the mind does the seeing.- Publilius SyrusI used to go away for weeks in a state of confusion.- Albert EinsteinInspire people to do things for themselves.Inspire people to think for themselves.- BonoThe very nature of the world is constant change.You set a goal and create then the assumptions on which youbased your plan change - they always do.The challenge is to retain your goalswhile adapting your tactics.Relax and stay flexible in order to reachyour goals and maintain your happiness.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieThe most incomprehensible thing about the worldis that it is comprehensible.- Albert EinsteinI think, at a child's birth,if a mother could ask a fairy godmotherto endow it with the most useful gift,that gift should be curiosity.- Eleanor Roosevelt
Thank you for visiting: I think that Scottish people, like Canadians, by Mike Myers.
Please sign up on the form below to receive
my Free Daily Inspiration - Daily Quotes email.
You can also search my large collection of .
May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Your E-Mail Address:
Your Name:
To confirm your subscription, you must click on a link in the email being sent to you.
Each email contains an unsubscribe link. We will NEVER sell, rent, loan, or abuse your email address in ANY way.
if (window.innerWidth>1023) {
document.write('
copyright, terms of use, contact information, and more.. are saying 'What
in this ?'- Mike FarrellWe have seen economic growth.But we have not seen earnings growth.- Mike FarrellI was raised in Hollywood and knew, from as early as grammar school,classmates who were in the business.- Mike FarrellPlease sign up for my Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote email using the form below.
Thank You,
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Your E-Mail Address:
Your Name:
People seem to see no difference between an intimateconversation and a conversation at the water cooler.- Mike FarrellI gave away two dogs years ago because I felt guiltyat not being able to give them the time and attention they deserved.I now regularly feed an army of squirrels and wild birds around our house.- Mike FarrellMy dreams for the future are simple:work,a happy, healthy family, a lovely long motorcycle ride,and continuing the struggle to awaken people to theneed for serious human rights reform.- Mike FarrellI think it's appropriate for the international communityin situations like this to intervene in Kosovo.I am in favor of an intervention.On some level, you have to say that at least somebody is doing something.- Mike FarrellWhat we think, we become.All that we are arises with our thoughts.With our thoughts, we make the world.- The BuddhaTo know yet to think that one dNot to know yet to think that one knowswill lead to difficulty.- Lao TzuLife is as easy or as hard as you think it is.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieLife does not consist mainly,or even largely, of facts or happenings.It consist mainly of the storm of thoughtsthat is forever flowing through one's head.- Mark TwainNo written law has ever been more bindingthan unwritten custom supported by popular opinion.- Carrie Chapman CattPeople should think things out freshand not just accept conventional termsand the conventional way of doing things.- R. Buckminster FullerThe most pathetic person in the worldis someone who has sight, but has no vision.- Helen KellerIt isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are,or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy.It is what you think about.- Dale CarnegieI hear many people talk about their longing for a balanced life.What I think they are really expressingis a desire for a life with less pressure.- Mary Anne RadmacherWhen you keep getting the wrong answers,try asking better questions.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieMost of us are prisoners of habit,and don't even notice that we do the same things,think the same things, want the same things each day -mostly without conscious thought.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieThink big thoughts but relish small pleasures.- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.The most important thing about Spaceship Earth -an instruction book didn't come with it.- R. Buckminster FullerIf a million people say a foolish thing,it is still a foolish thing.- Anatole FrancePeople hardly ever make use of the freedom which they have,for example,instead they demand freedom of speech as a compensation.- Soren KierkegaardThe greatest harm can result from the best intentions.- Terry GoodkindEverything we say, do, think, and feelis a product of our personal historyand the collective history of humankind.Our name for these histories is &prejudice.&- Jonathan Lockwood HuieThe most erroneous stories are thosewe think we know best -and therefore never scrutinize or question.- Stephen Jay GouldThe eyes are not responsible when the mind does the seeing.- Publilius SyrusNeither a man nor a crowd nor a nationcan be trusted to act humanelyor to think sanely under the influence of a great fear.- Bertrand RussellInspire people to do things for themselves.Inspire people to think for themselves.- BonoTo kill an error is as good a service as,and sometimes even better than,the establishing of a new truth or fact.- Charles DarwinThe most incomprehensible thing about the worldis that it is comprehensible.- Albert EinsteinTolerance is the first prit is the spirit which conservesthe best that all men think.- Helen KellerIf I feel depressed I will sing.If I feel sad I will laugh.If I feel ill I will double my labor.If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.If I feel incompetent I will think of past success.If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.Today I will be the master of my emotions.- Og MandinoThe important thing is not to stop questioning.Curiosity has its own reason for existing.- Albert EinsteinI don't think of all the miserybut of the beauty that still remains.- Anne FrankWe should not pretend to understand the worldonly by the intellect.The judgment of the intellectis only part of the truth.- Carl JungThe problem with making assumptionsis that we believe they are the truth- don Miguel RuizThe great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie,deliberate, contrived and dishonest,but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.- John F. KennedyThe most important things in lifeare seldom the most obvious.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieMen and women are not prisoners of fate,but only prisoners of their own minds.- Franklin D. RooseveltI don't know if we each have a destiny,or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze.But I, I think maybe it's both.- the movie Forrest GumpThe WORK1.Is it true?2.Can you absolutely know that it's true?3.How do you react when you think that thought?4.Who would you be without the thought?- Byron KatieThe simplest questions are the most profound.Where were you born?Where is your home?Where are you going?What are you doing?Think about these once in a whileand watch your answers change.- Richard BachFew is the number of thosewho think with their own mindand feel with their own heart.- Albert EinsteinThe very nature of the world is constant change.You set a goal and create then the assumptions on which youbased your plan change - they always do.The challenge is to retain your goalswhile adapting your tactics.Relax and stay flexible in order to reachyour goals and maintain your happiness.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieIf a problem cannot be solved, enlarge it.- Dwight D. EisenhowerSometimes I think we're alone.Sometimes I think we're not.In either case, the thought is staggering.- R. Buckminster FullerSmall is the number of people whosee with their eyesand think with their minds.- Albert EinsteinI cannot teach anybody anything.I can only make them think.- SocratesWords make you think a thought.Music makes you feel a feeling.A song makes you feel a thought.- E. Y. HarburgCarpe diem! Rejoicelivemake the most of what you have.It is later than you think.- HoraceYou must do the thing that you think you cannot do.- Eleanor RooseveltNurture your mind with great thoughts,for you will never go any higher than you think.- Benjamin DisraeliThose who know how to think need no teachers.- Mohandas (Mahatma) GandhiIf only the people who worry about their liabilitieswould think about the riches they do possess,they would stop worrying.- Dale CarnegieThere is nothing to do.There is nothing to say.There is nothing to think.There is nothing to feel.The River of Life just flows.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieThey can because they think they can.- VirgilIf you think you're free, there's no escape possible.- Ram DassTruth is not defined byhow many people believe something.Ask. Question. Think.Decide - for yourself.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieThink of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.- Anne FrankYou are what you think you are.- Bob RichardsNot everyone is always going to like what you do.Your job application, your book proposal,your offer of marriage is going toget rejected sometimes - perhaps often.Your boss, your spouse, even the personbehind you in the supermarket checkout lineis occasionally going to think that you are doing it all wrong.Don't take it personally.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieWhen you think you're out of time,smile, and turn back the clock.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieInaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want to conquer fear,do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy.- Dale CarnegieLife is fully as bad as you think it is,so never think life is bad.- Jonathan Lockwood HuieThe mind is everything.What you think you become.- The BuddhaIf you think you can,or you think you can't,you're probably right.- Henry FordIf the facts don't fit the theory,change the facts.- Albert Einstein
Thank you for visiting: I can think of some things that would be fun, by Mike Farrell from life Quotes and Sayings.
Please sign up on the form below to receive
my Free Daily Inspiration - Daily Quotes email.
Your E-Mail Address:
Your Name:
You can also
May the world be kind to you,
and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
if (window.innerWidth>1023) {
document.write('
our disclaimer, our privacy policy, terms of use, participation in affiliate programs, and copyright policy.
All materials & writings are copyright © Jonathan Lockwood Huie, except for quotes and other specifically identified material which belong to their respective copyright holders if applicable.}

我要回帖

更多关于 what think of等于 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信