my brother sings very well andhe wants好物衣服真的假的 to be m

& “It's very early in t...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
It's very early in the morning and I'm sitting outside. It's also very cold and dark. With me is Jim Nightingale, and he is the reason I'm up so early. He passes me a hot cup of coffee. &Not long to wait now,& he says. I hope he's right.&&& After a few minutes there is a very weak light in the east, and then I hear a bird singing. It sings very loud and very clear. &That's the robin(知更鸟),& says Jim. A few more birds start singing with the robin and Jim knows the names of them too. Half an hour later, there are more and more birds singing, and it's very loud! Suddenly, all around us the air is full of the sound of birdsong. This is the dawn chorus(晨鸣), and it's beautiful.&&& &Wow, this is amazing!& I tell Jim, who is smiling. &Is there a dawn chorus every morning?&&&& &Birds can sing any time of the year but the best time is the end of winter and during the spring. This is when the birds sing most.&&&& &Really? So, why do they sing?& I ask.&&& &Well, there are two reasons,& explains Jim. &Most of the songbirds who sing are males. They want to find a female(雌性)so they sing to show how strong they are. The females listen and choose the best singer! The birds also sing to tell other males to go away. They they don't like sharing with another male.&&&& I the songs seem too much to me. &Do the birds sing a special song in the morning?&&That's a good question,& replied Jim. &The successful birds have many kinds of calls and songs. Sometimes they copy the songs of other birds. This makes it sound like there are many birds in that place already and other males stay away. Also the female likes songs with different notes. Some birds, for example the European wren, have songs that contain over 700 different notes per minute!& So, how does Jim know so much about birds? Well, he works as a volunteer for the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. He is trying to help the birds live in the modern world. &More and more of the birds' habitat disappears every year. The sparrow, for example, was a very common bird in the UK, now it's in danger.&&&& By now the sun is up and the birds are quiet. It's light so they can start looking for food, they need a big breakfast after all that singing.1.Why does the writer get up early in the morning?A. To visit her friend.&&& &&&&&&&&&& B. To drink hot coffee.&& C. To see different birds.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. To hear birds sing.2.A bird sings early in the morning mainly&.A. to call a female's attention&&& &&&&& B. to fight with other malesC. to find a place to live in&&& & D. to start looking for food3. According to the text, which of the following statements is true?A. At first the writer is happy to be up so early in the morning.B. Male birds have their own ways of fooling other birds.C. It's easier for the birds to find food early in the morning.D. Jim has a job with the Royal Society for the Proteciton of Birds.4.The text is mainly about &.A. the robin's songs&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the birds' habitatC. why birds sing&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how to protect birds&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-江苏省苏州市相城区九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“It's very early in the morning and I'm sitting outside. It's also very cold and dark. With me is Jim Nigh...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.D2.A3.B4.C
本文是作者和Jim Nightingale一起学会了许多关于鸟叫的知识,他作为一名保护鸟类协会的志愿者在积极保护鸟类以及鸟类的栖息地。1.D 细节推断题。根据文章的第二段第一句话,以及后面的几段都是Jim Nightingale给作者讲解的是鸟的叫声知识,故选D。2.A 细节理解题。根据Jim Nightingale介绍鸟叫的原因那部分:They want to find a female(雌性)so they sing to show how strong they are他们想找一个雌性,所以他们唱来显示他们有多强大。故选A。3.B 细节推断题。根据文章的倒数第三段进行判断:只有B符合这部分内容。故选B。4.C 综合判断题。根据Jim Nightingale早晨起来叫给作者,然后主要给作者讲述了鸟叫的知识。故选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
It's very early in the morning and I'm sitting outside. It's also very cold and dark. With me is Jim...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“It's very early in t...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“It's very early in the morning and I'm sitting outside. It's also very cold and dark. With me is Jim Nightingale, and he is the reason I'm up so early. He passes me a hot cup of coffee. &Not long to wait now,& he says. I hope he's right. After a few minutes there is a very weak light in the east, and then I hear a bird singing. It sings very loud and very clear. &That's the robin(知更鸟),& says Jim. A few more birds start singing with the robin and Jim knows the names of them too. Half an hour later, there are more and more birds singing, and it's very loud! Suddenly, all around us the air is full of the sound of birdsong. This is the dawn chorus(晨鸣), and it's beautiful. &Wow, this is amazing!& I tell Jim, who is smiling. &Is there a dawn chorus every morning?& &Birds can sing any time of the year but the best time is the end of winter and during the spring. This is when the birds sing most.& &Really? So, why do they sing?& I ask. &Well, there are two reasons,& explains Jim. &Most of the songbirds who sing are males. They want to find a female(雌性)so they sing to show how strong they are. The females listen and choose the best singer! The birds also sing to tell other males to go away. They they don't like sharing with another male.& I the songs seem too much to me. &Do the birds sing a special song in the morning?&&That's a good question,& replied Jim. &The successful birds have many kinds of calls and songs. Sometimes they copy the songs of other birds. This makes it sound like there are many birds in that place already and other males stay away. Also the female likes songs with different notes. Some birds, for example the European wren, have songs that contain over 700 different notes per minute!& So, how does Jim know so much about birds? Well, he works as a volunteer for the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. He is trying to help the birds live in the modern world. &More and more of the birds' habitat disappears every year. The sparrow, for example, was a very common bird in the UK, now it's in danger.& By now the sun is up and the birds are quiet. It's light so they can start looking for food, they need a big breakfast after all that singing.1.Why does the writer get up early in the morning?A. To visit her friend.
B. To drink hot coffee. C. To see different birds.
D. To hear birds sing.2.A bird sings early in the morning mainly____.A. to call a female's attention
B. to fight with other malesC. to find a place to live in
D. to start looking for food3. According to the text, which of the following statements is true?A. At first the writer is happy to be up so early in the morning.B. Male birds have their own ways of fooling other birds.C. It's easier for the birds to find food early in the morning.D. Jim has a job with the Royal Society for the Proteciton of Birds.4.The text is mainly about____.A. the robin's songs
B. the birds' habitatC. why birds sing
D. how to protect birds”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“It's very early in the morning and I'm sitting outside. It's also very cold and dark. With me is Jim Nightingale, and he is the reason I'm up so early. He passes me a hot cup of coffee. &Not long to wait now,& he says. I hope he's right. After a few minutes there is a very weak light in the east, and then I hear a bird singing. It sings very loud and very clear. &That's the robin(知更鸟),& says Jim. A few more birds start singing with the robin and Jim knows the names of them too. Half an hour later, there are more and more birds singing, and it's very loud! Suddenly, all around us the air is full of the sound of birdsong. This is the dawn chorus(晨鸣), and it's beautiful. &Wow, this is amazing!& I tell Jim, who is smiling. &Is there a dawn chorus every morning?& &Birds can sing any time of the year but the best time is the end of winter and during the spring. This is when the birds sing most.& &Really? So, why do they sing?& I ask. &Well, there are two reasons,& explains Jim. &Most of the songbirds who sing are males. They want to find a female(雌性)so they sing to show how strong they are. The females listen and choose the best singer! The birds also sing to tell other males to go away. They they don't like sharing with another male.& I the songs seem too much to me. &Do the birds sing a special song in the morning?&&That's a good question,& replied Jim. &The successful birds have many kinds of calls and songs. Sometimes they copy the songs of other birds. This makes it sound like there are many birds in that place already and other males stay away. Also the female likes songs with different notes. Some birds, for example the European wren, have songs that contain over 700 different notes per minute!& So, how does Jim know so much about birds? Well, he works as a volunteer for the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds. He is trying to help the birds live in the modern world. &More and more of the birds' habitat disappears every year. The sparrow, for example, was a very common bird in the UK, now it's in danger.& By now the sun is up and the birds are quiet. It's light so they can start looking for food, they need a big breakfast after all that singing.1.Why does the writer get up early in the morning?A. To visit her friend.
B. To drink hot coffee. C. To see different birds.
D. To hear birds sing.2.A bird sings early in the morning mainly____.A. to call a female's attention
B. to fight with other malesC. to find a place to live in
D. to start looking for food3. According to the text, which of the following statements is true?A. At first the writer is happy to be up so early in the morning.B. Male birds have their own ways of fooling other birds.C. It's easier for the birds to find food early in the morning.D. Jim has a job with the Royal Society for the Proteciton of Birds.4.The text is mainly about____.A. the robin's songs
B. the birds' habitatC. why birds sing
D. how to protect birds”相似的习题。From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of
episodes and videos.
Teletubbies – Nursery Rhymes
Teletubbies – Dance with the Teletubbies
Teletubbies – Here Come the Teletubbies
Merry Christmas, Teletubbies!
Teletubbies – Favorite Things
Teletubbies – Funny Day
Teletubbies – Bedtime Stories and Lullabies
Teletubbies – It's Time to Run Around
Teletubbies – Big Hug!
Teletubbies – Go Exercise with the Teletubbies
Teletubbies – Baby Animals
Teletubbies – The Magic Pumpkin and Other Stories
Teletubbies – Christmas in the Snow
Teletubbies – Silly Songs and Funny Dances
Teletubbies – Look!
Teletubbies – It's Time to Crawl!
Teletubbies – Again-Again!
Altogether Teletubbies – Playful Pals and Delightful Days
Teletubbies – Oooh! Springtime Surprises and Magical Moments
Teletubbies – What's That
Teletubbies – It's Time to Hear the Horns
Teletubbies – Blue Sky
Teletubbies – Naughty Noo-Noo
Teletubbies – Altogether Teletubbies
Teletubbies – Oooh! Springtime Surprises and Magical Moments
Teletubbies – Time to Play
Teletubbies – Here Come the Teletubbies
Teletubbies – Blue Sky – Fantastic Friends and Springtime Surprises
Teletubbies – Baby Animals
Teletubbies – All Fall Down – Funny Friends and Terrific Tumbles
Teletubbies – All Together Teletubbies
Teletubbies – Again-Again!
Teletubbies – Naughty Noo-Noo – Messy Messes and Terrific Tidying
Teletubbies 10 – Time to Dance!
Go! Exercise With the Teletubbies
Teletubbies – Silly Songs and Funny Dances
Teletubbies – Look!
Teletubbies – Christmas in the Snow
Teletubbies – The Magic Pumpkin and Other Stories
Teletubbies – What's That?
Teletubbies – Time for Teletubbies (features VHS: Big Hug! and Busy Day)
The first ten original episodes from 1997 and the first sixty episodes of the new series have been release on .
In the USA, the first 208 episodes of the
series are available on the NOGGIN video service. The first 52 were released on 25 May 2016, the next 52 were released on 4 January 2017, the third 52 were released on 3 May 2017, the fourth 26 were released on 13 September 2017 and the fifth 26 were released on 24 January 2018 with the remaining 157 episodes rolling out in the future.
. Archived from
on 30 March .
. Archived from
on 9 February .
. Archived from
on 21 April .
: Hidden categories:完形填空. Carol and Susan are very good friends. They are in the same 1 at school and they often visit 2 home at weekends . Now they are 3 eight years old. Carol's mother has got a new baby. Carol is very 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
完形填空。
&&&& Carol and Susan are very good friends. They are in the same _1_ at school and they often visit _2_ &home at weekends (周末). Now they are _3_ eight years old. Carol's mother has got a new baby. &Carol is very _4_ to have a little sister. So she is always talking about her to Susan. At first she is very &_5_ in the new baby because she doesn't have any brothers or sisters. But _6_ some time she begins to &get tired of Carol's endless talking (喋喋不休地谈论) about it. She also fells a little jealous (嫉妒) of her& friend. &&&& One morning when the two girls _7_ in the school ground, Carol says to Susan, "Do you _8_, Sue, my&baby sister has put on nearly half a pound in weight (体重增加了半磅) this week." &&&& "That is not very _9_." answers Susan. "I know a baby and he puts on ten pounds a day." &&&& "Oh, that can't be _10_." answers Carol laughingly. "Whose baby is it?" "An elephant's" says Susan.
(&&&& ) 1. A. grade&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. each other's&&(&&&& ) 3. A. all&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 4. A. angry&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 5. A. interesting&& (&&&& ) 6. A. before&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 7. A. play&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 8. A. hear&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 9. A. much&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& ) 10. A. impossible&&
B. table&&&&&& B. their&&&&&& B. two&&&&&&&& B. sorry&&&&&& B. interested&&B. for&&&&&&&& B. meet&&&&&&&&B. think&&&&&& B. many&&&&&&&&B. wrong&&&&&&
C. Class&&&&&&C. Theirs&&&& C. both&&&&&& C. surprised&&C. Happy&&&&&&C. after&&&&&&C. weight&&&& C. find&&&&&& C. few&&&&&&&&C. true&&&&&&
&&D. group&&&&&&&& &&D. each other&&&&&&D. either&&&&&&&&&&D. glad&&&&&&&&&&&&D. satisfied&&&& &&D. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. walk&&&&&&&&&&&&D. know&&&&&&&&&&&&D. little&&&&&&&&&&D. sure&&&&&&&&&&
1—5: C A C D B&&& 6—10: C B D A C
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
短文填空.根据下面短文内容和首字母提示,在短文的空白处填写单词,使短文完整、通顺.&&&&&When Martin was a small boy, he lived in the little town of Holtham. Then he thought the town was a big p_________(1). Well, Martin wentback to Holtham last week. "It's a small town!" he thought.Holtham has changed little during the p_________(2) twenty years. B_________(3)Martin has changed a lot. He has g_________(4) into a man. He's now in his m_________(5) thirties. His thoughts are a man's thoughts, and hesees things in a m_________(6) eyes.That day Martin s_________(7) in Holtham for five hours. He walked from street t_________ (8) street. He could see no friends. Was Holtham, then, a town of strangers? No. Martinsuddenly u_________(9) it all. Only he h_________(10) was a strangerin the town.
题型:填空题
根据短文内容及首字母提示填写单词,使短文完整、连贯。&&&& Anne Jennings is a 17-year-old girl with Down's syndrome (唐氏综合症,一种比较严重的智障). She has always had a h&&&1&&&& &time at high school. Though she took the same l&&&2&&&&&&&with her friends during the early grades, in recent years she has been placed in special education classes. &&&& She always wished that she wasn't d&&&&&&3&&&& &from her close friends. She would ask, "Why did God m&&&&&4&&&&&&me have Down's syndrome?" Anne's mother never had a good a&&&&&5&&&&&to this question. However, in the e&&&&&6&&&&& , the teenager discovered that there was n&&&&&7&&&&&&wrong with being exactly who she is. O&&&&&8&&&&&&October 3rd, she was surprised and h&&&&9&&&&& &to be elected homecoming queen (被选为返校节女王) of her class.&&&& "I was always complaining before," she said. "When I became the queen, things c&&&&10&&&&&It's amazing. Everyone loves me. I love myself."
来源:北京中考真题
题型:完形填空
&&&&&& Several weeks ago, our headmaster, Mr. Gaudi, told usthat our school had been chosen to compete on Smart Aleck-a game show which my best friend Carla and I both love. Carla has a good imagination, and I know a lot of history, so we thought we’d be good&&&1&&&for the team.&&&&&& A few days later, Mr. Gaudi held a meeting with everyone interested in the&&&2&&&. He told us that Smart Aleck uses a five member team. He also said that three more people would be needed as backup(替补). Unluckily four times that many students were at the meeting. So Mr. Gaudi said we would have a&&&&3&&&&and the top eight scorers would become the team and the backup.Everybody agreed that this was a&&&4&&&way to decide.&&&&&& Yesterday, all of the hopefuls went to the dining hall after school. We would have to decide the starting line-up(阵容).Mr. Gaudi acted as the host. After a couple of hours, all the&&&5& &on the team were set except one. Carla and I&&&6&&&for that last position.We had to hold a one-on-one competition between the two of us.The winner would be on the team and the loser would be the backup.&&&&&& Midway through our two-person competition,I was starting to pull ahead.&&&7& &I saw the look on Carla's face.I waited for a second and knew what I had to do.As much as I wanted to be on Smart Aleck,Carla wanted&&&8& &even more.So,starting with my next question,I held back and letCarla&&&9&&&, just by a little bit.Her expression as she&&&10& &she would be on the show made up for my not being on the team. And since I will go as backup, I'll still have the fun of seeing the show up close.&&&&&& Was I&&&11& &by not trying as hard as I could?I don't think so.No one noticed,and Carla and I didn't&&&12& &it.It won't hurt the team because Carla will be a very good competitor on the real show.I think that making my best friend happy was the right thing to do.
(&&&& )1. A.choices&& (&&&& )2. A.course (&&&& )3. A.direction&&(&&&& )4. A.special&& (&&&& )5. A.places (&&&& )6. A.tied (&&&& )7. A.Still&& (&&&& )8. A.us&& (&&&& )9. A.wait&& (&&&& )10.A.accepted (&&&& )11.A.coming&& (&&&& )12.A.mean&&
B.pairs&&&&&&B.work&&&&&&B.discussion&&B.hard&&&&&&&&B.rules&&&&B.clapped&&&&B.Never&&&&&&B.it&&&&&&B.turn&&&&B.realized&&B.refusing&&B.plan&&&&
C.leadersC.trip C.competitionC.fairC.namesC.criedC.Then&&C.me&&C.move&&C.consideredC.helpingC.regret
D.fans&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.show&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.conversation&&&&&&&&&&D.funny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.orders&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.returned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.Again&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.win&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.decided&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.cheating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:山东省中考真题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&& Jeff has an illness. He is recording (录音)his words so that his little son will be able to hear his voice in the future.&&& Jeff caught the illness in 2011. The doctor told him that he might have only two to five years to live and the illness would make him lose his voice, so he decided to record his voice for his 13-month-otd son, Bill.&&&&His wife Gina said, "Jeff used to play and sing in a band, so his voice is important to him. I can't imagine not having his voice around. I would certainly like Bill to know his father's voice in this way."&&& Jeff and his wife hope that they can save his real voice for their little son. He now spends his weekends and evenings recording his voice. Their little son, Bill, will feel his parents' love when he grows up.根据短文内容,判断下列句子正误。正确的用"A"表示,不正确的用"B"表示。(&&&& )1. Jeff caught the illness in 2011.(&&&& )2. Jcff's illness would make him become blind.(&&&& )3. Jeff still plays and sings in a band now.(&&&& )4. Jeff now spends his weekends and evenings recording his voice.(&&&& )5. The parents hope that Bill will feel their love by hearing his father's voice.
阅读理解。&&&& Many years ago, when I was working as a volunteer (志愿者) at a hospital, I got to know a little girl &named Lisa. The poor little girl had a very serious disease and was dying. The doctor had done his best &but no medicine really worked. The only chance to save her seemed to be a blood transfusion (输血) &from her five-year-old brother. The little boy had the same disease before and had developed the &antibodies (抗体) to fight the illness.&&&& The doctor talked to me little boy about what they planned to do, and asked him if he would be willing&(愿意的) to give his blood to his sister. I saw him hesitate (迟疑) for a moment. He took a deep breath &and said, "Yes, I'll do it if it can save Lisa."&&&& As the transfusion was going on, the little boy lay quietly in bed next to his sister. He 1ooked at her and&smiled all the time. When everything was done and the colour returned to his sister's face, his smile &disappeared and he looked a little afraid. He 1ooked up at the doctor and asked, "Will I start to die &now?"&&&& He was too young to understand the doctor. He thought he would have to give all his blood to his &sister, but he agreed.1. What happened to the 1ittle girl named Lisa?&&& A. She died of a very serious disease.&&& B. he got better with the antibodies from her brother.&&& C. She lost her little brother.&&& D. The transfusion failed and her illness got worse.2. The doctor waited the little boy to _____.&&& A. give a11 his blood to his sister&&& B. give some of his blood to his sister&&& C. give his life to his sister&&& D. get the same disease as his sister3. How did the five-year-o1d boy understand the doctor's plan?&&& A. He thought he was going to lose all his blood.&&& B. He thought he was going to be killed.&&& C. He thought he was going to die together with his sister.&&& D. He thought he was going to die when he grew up.&&&4. What did the boy feel when the doctor talked to him about the transfusion?&&& A. He was unhappy to help his sister.&&& B. He was so afraid that he refused to do anything.&&& C. He was worried about his sister.&&& D. He was willing to give his blood.5. The writer still remember the story many years later _____.&&& A. because the little girl had a very strange disease&&& B. because the sister and brother had the same disease&&& C. because the doctor saved the little girl's life&&& D. because of what the boy did for his sister
阅读理解。&&&& Tom was not old, but he did not have much hair. His wife Grace had thick, beautiful, black hair. They had one daughter. Her name was Jane, and she was four and a half years old. There was a photo of her father in the living room, and a few days ago, Jane looked at it for a long time and then said to her mother, "Mummy, why did Dad have very little hair?"&&&& Grace laughed and said, "He has very little hair because he thinks a lot, Jane. He's a clever man."&&&& Jane looked at her mother's thick, black hair for a few seconds, and then she asked "Mum, why did you have a lot of hair?"1. There were _____ people in Tom's family. A. two B. three C. four D. five2. Tom had _____ hair. A. very little B. a little C. few D. a few3. Grace had _____ hair.A. a little B. a lot of C. many D. a few4. There was a photo of _____ in the living room. A. her B. her parents C. her mother D. her father5. Jane wanted to know why her mother had _____ hair.A. black B. beautiful C. less D. a lot of
阅读理解&&&&&&&&& &There is a bar(酒吧)in our town with the name “The White Horse”. It is Mr. Webster's. Few people went to the bar last year, but things are quite different now. &&&&&&&& &There was a picture of a white horse on the door of the bar. Then a stranger came in one day, drank something, looked around the bar, and then said to Mr. Webster, “Few people come here. Take down the picture of the white horse and put a picture of a black horse instead.”&&&&&&&& “But the name of the bar is ‘The White Horse’,”Mr. Webster said. &&&&&& “Yes, but do it.”the man said. Then he went out of the bar. &&&&&&&&&& Mr. Webster went to an artist and said, “I want a picture of a black horse.”&&&&&&&&&&& The next day a picture of a black horse was on the door of the bar instead of that of the white horse. Soon after the door opened, a man came in and said, “There's a mistake on the door of your bar, and the picture is different from the name.”The man looked, sat down and drank something. &&&&&&&&& Then another man came in and said the same, and then another and another. A lot of people came in and said, “The picture on your door is wrong,”and they all stopped and drank in Mr. Webster's bar.1.The stranger told Mr. Webster to take down the picture of the white horse because he knew________. A. a picture of a black horse showed good luck B. the picture of the white horse wasn't good for the bar C. people would understand the picture different from the name D. people would come in and tell the picture was different from the name2.Mr. Webster agreed with the stranger ________. A. though he wasn't ready to do it like that at first B. though he didn't like the black horse C. because he knew he was an artist D. because he also wanted to change the picture3.More and more people came to the bar because ________. A. it had changed its name B. the black horse was better than the white one C. the bar had a black horse D. they wanted to show the mistake4.The stranger ________.A. was cleverer than Mr. Webster B. didn't like the white horse at the beginningC. knew Mr . Webster and the artistD. got much money by teaching Mr. Webster5.From the story we have learnt that ________.
A. if your business is not good, you'd better change the name or the pictureB. if you are in trouble, you should take others'ideas C. when you have difficulty, don't give up D. when a good name is given, it can cause success
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& A folk tale is a very old story that has been passed down from one family to another, from one generation to another. These old stories are often called fairy (神仙) stories because so many of them are about &&1&&. Every country has its own folk tales and its own &&2&& of telling fairy stories.&&&& In Germany, there lived two brothers, the Grimm (格林) brothers. They && 3&& folk tales. We know these stories &&4&&&& "Grimm's Fairy Tales'.&&&& Many of the tales told about the countries near Germany &&5&& they lived. Some of them were && 6&&&&&& The Grimm brothers did not &&7&& write the stories for boys and girls. They planned them for older people living in Germany.&& 8&& when the children heard the stories, they wanted to hear them again and again.&&&& &&9&& of this happened long, long ago, but boys and girls everywhere still read and &&10&& Grimm's tales.
(&&&& )1. A. children&&(&&&& )2. A. way&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. wrote&&&& (&&&& )4. A. in&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. where&&&& (&&&& )6. A. wrong&&&& (&&&& )7. A. completely(&&&& )8. A. So&&&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. Much&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. enjoy&&&&
B. girls&&&&B. place&&&&B. collectedB. like&&&& B. when&&&& B. true&&&& B. easily&& B. But&&&&&&B. Part&&&& B. write&&&&
C. fairies&&&& C. custom&&&&&&C. read&&&&&&&&C. as&&&&&&&&&&C. as&&&&&&&&&&C. interesting C. really&&&&&&C. Then&&&&&&&&C. Some&&&&&&&&C. tell&&&&&&&&
D. Grimm&&&&D. tellers&&D. invented D. for&&&&&&D. because&&D. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. regularlyD. And&&&&&&D. All&&&&&&D. keep&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 热情的sings 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信