这题选曾小贤选了b还是d?

阅读下列短文,从每题所给出的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。B I hated dinner partic_答案_百度高考
阅读下列短文,从每题所给出的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。B  I hated dinner partics. ButI decidedto give them anothar shot because I'm in LondonAnd my friend Mallery invited me. And because dinner parties in London are very differenfrom those back in New york. There, 'Tin having a dinner party' means: &I'm booklng a table for t2 at8 restaurant you can't afford and we'll be sharing the cheque evenly, no matter what you eat.& Worse, in Manhanan there is always someone who leaves before the bijanives. They'll throw down cash, half of what they owe, and then people like me, who don'drink, end up paying even more. But ifI try to tree the same trick, the hostess will shou:&Where are you going?& And it's not likeI can say I have somewhere to go: everyone know shave nowhere to go  Butin London, dinner parties are in people's homes. Not only that, the guests are aninteresting mix. The last timeI went to one, the guests were from France, India. Denmark and N it was like a gathering at the United Nations.hI New York. the mix is less striking It's like a gathering at Blooming dale's,a well-known department store.  For New Yorkers, talking about other parts of the world means Brooklyn and Queensi New York. But at Mallery's, whenI said thatI had been to Myanmar recently, people knew where it was.In New York people would thinkit wasa usual new club60. What does the word &shot&in Paragraph j probably mean?A.Choice.B.TryC Style.DGoal61. What does the writer dislike most about dinner parties in New York?A .There isa strange mix of people.B.The restaurants are expensive.C.The bill is not fairly shared.D.People have to pay cash62. What does the author think of the parties in London?A .A bit ummulB.FUllof tricks.C.Less cosdy.D Move interesging.63. What is the author's opinion of some New Yorkers from her experience7A.Easy-going.B.Self-centred.C.Generous.D.Conservative.
第-1小题正确答案及相关解析
60.B ;61.C ;62.D ;63.B&&60. B。词义猜测题。从第一句的hate,到but意义上的转折,说明尽管不喜欢,还是要“尝试一下”,所以try的意思更接近shot。61. C。细节理解题。根据第一段中They'll throw down cash, half of what they owe, and then people like me, who don’t drink, end up paying even more.可知类似作者这样的人在纽约吃饭吃亏,因为付钱多。62. D。 推理判断题。根据第二段和其中的句子Not only that, the guests are an interesting mix.可以推断伦敦的party要比纽约的有趣。63. B。推理判断题。从最后一段的talking about other parts of the world means Brooklyn and Queens in New York.和In New York people would think it was a usual new club 可以推断,作者对一些纽约人的看法,是“以自我为中心的”。这道题到底选B还是D_高中化学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:159,242贴子:
这道题到底选B还是D收藏
好的话剧,坚决不能错过,价格也很重要!
BY THE WAY,高考考锌锰干电池的电极方程式吗。
点解硫酸铜:2CuSO4+2H2O=通电=2Cu+O2↑+2H2SO4,而CuO+H2SO4=CuSO4+H2O,所以这个过程中还是产生了Cu单质,所以我觉得D不能选。
选D,电解硫酸铜的放出单质铜和氧气,所以加氧化铜可以恢复
BD都对吧,单选还是双选
选样B,D中生成一摩尔铜用电解了2摩尔水,而加入Cu0后,生成一摩尔Cu离子只有1m0l水,所以D错。
莫非是多选
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 已知这题选b 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信