一年级英语寒假安全告知书一起作业unit9-unit12有一题听不清,不知说的什么?能告知题目英语说的是什么

一起作业网五年级英语
一起作业网五年级英语
范文一:七年级下五一英语作业用所给单词的适当形式填空1. Tom likes_________(swim) . He wants ______ (join) the ________
(swim) club. 2. Xiao Gang often ________ (help) his mother ________ (do) housework. Look! He___________ (cook) dinner for his parents. But he wants to be a __________ 23. It is six o’clock in the evening, Mr Zhang _____________ (eat) dinner. 24. Where are Tony and Lisa? They ____________ (shop) in the supermarket.(同义句)
They ________ ________ ________ in the supermarket.They _____ ______
in the supermarket. (music) in the future, even though (尽管) his parents are all __________ (cook). 3. Linda, help __________ (you) to some fruit.
Help oneself to sth请随便吃。。。 4. 用 speak
talk 填空5. Tom ________ he can ________ a little Chinese.---Do you often _______ to Kate?
---No, I don’t. I often ________ her funny stories. Don’t forget to __________ “Thank you” when someone has helped you. 6. 我可以看看你的球吗?Can you _______ _______ your new ball?
= Can you ______ your new ball ______ me? 7. The bus takes Mr Liu to school every day.= Mr Liu ______
_______ to school every day.8. I want to make __________ (friend) with them. They are ________ (friend) to me. 9. He can do _________ (China) Kung fu.10. His dad __________
(drive) to work every day. 11. The river runs too ___________ (quick) for boats. 12. It is difficult for her _________
(cross) the river. 13. The __________ (village) go to the town by bus.14. You _____________ (not have) to do your homework now. 15. ______________ (not) eat in the classroom.16. Don’t be __________ (noise), The boy _____________ (sleep). 17. He practices ____________ ( draw) pictures every day. 18. How many __________ (zoo) are there in your city? 19. Let’s see the dolphins __________ (one) 20. The film is very ____________ (interest).21. The ___________ (长颈鹿) in WangCheng park look _____________ (beauty).They are _____________ (friend) to those _____________ (child)22. This is _________ ( a / an) eight- ______ (year)- old elephant. It is very _______(love). We must not buy things __________ (make) of ivory. This elephant is 8 __________ (year) old. 25. They are having a great time ____________ (swim) in the pool.
(同义句)They are __________ ___________ ___________ in the pool.
26. The children often ________ _________ in the pool.27. It is snowing ___________ (heavy). It’s ____________ (snow) today. 28. Thank you for _________ (write) back to me.29. The trip is very _________ (relax). All of us are very ________ (relax) after it. 30. The weather is just right for _________ (walk). 31. Who is ____________ (sit) on sofa?
It’s Bob.32. Between two classes we have a 10 ___________ (minute) break.33. She often watches her son ________ (play) with his friends on the playground. 34. Jim likes dumplings very much, because they’re ___________ (美味的) 35. One of my good __________ (friend) _______ (be) in HaiNan now.36. The students are busy ________ (practice) ________ (dance) in the classroom. 37. I remember he came back _______ (on / in) a Sunday morning. 38. Elephants are one of ____________ (Thailand) symbols.39. Let’s _______ (go) to the zoo. I want __________ (see) the pandas.40. Henry is very _______ and everyone wants to make ________ with them. ( friend) 41. Look, there are many new _________ (leaf) in tree. 42. Does Ming Ming like ___________ (giraffe)?43. The little boy gets _______ (lose) in the forest and he can’t go home. 44. Jill, don’t forget ___________ (do) your homework. 45. Li Lei wants ___________ (save) the bird.46. Some elephants are __________ (lose) their homes. 47. I am happy ________ (see) you again.48. Are you having fun ___________ (visit) the Great Wall?49. Look, The beautiful girls _____________ (skate) in the snow. 50. Can I use your phone? Mine doesn’t __________ (坏了)。1. I like the ____________ (sun) weather.2. My father is reading a newspaper in the __________ (live) room. 3. That’s an _______________ (America) family.4. My mother wishes you ____________ (have) the delicious zongzi. 5. He has five __________ (child)6. Do you often do the ___________ (dish) after dinner? 7. Don’t __________ (go) out after 10:30 p.m.8. It is ______________ (importance) for us ___________ (learn) English. 9. Their dream can __________ ____________. (实现) 10. -- What is Tom doing right now?--- He ___________ (play) soccer. He _________ soccer every Sunday. (play) 11. Listen! Who ____________ (sing) in the room?12. Look! Everyone in the classroom ____________ (read) carefully. 13. It’s 7 o’clock, The Smiths ___________ (have) dinner at home.14. It’s 8 o’clock, Amy’s family ____________ (watch) TV.
They usually_________ (watch) TV at 8 o’ clock ________ ( in / on) a Saturday evening.15. My mother ____________ (clean) the room now. She often _________ (clean) it on Sunday.16. Tom __________ (not dance), he is drawing.17. Lucy and Alice ________________ (talk) on the phone.18. The boy likes __________ (drive) , but he doesn’t like to drive today. 19. Everyone _______________ (do) homework now. 20. Who is he waiting _________? ( for / at / in / by) 21. He is waiting __________ ( for / at ) the bus station. 22. He is waiting _________ (for/ at) the bus. 23. I _____ when Tom rings to me.A. sleeps
C. am sleeping
D. is sleeping 24. Who is the beautiful woman ______ a dress?A. wear
C. is wearing
D. wearing 25. The man _______ there is my father.A. stand
C. standing
D. is standing26. The __________ (story) sound __________ (interest) and we are all ___________(interest) in
it.27. Remember not to talk __________ (loud) in the library.28. I have _______ rules in my home. We have ________ homework to do today. A. too much
B. too much
C. much too 29. You don’t need to spend __________ money on clothes.
A. too many
B. too much
C. many too
D. much too30. Tom with his father __________ (study) English on the computer now. 句型转换1. He has to speak English . (改为否定句)He _________ ___________ to speak English.2. You can’t listen to music in the classroom. (改为同义句) ___________ listen to music in the classroom.3. I usually spend an hour going to the library by bus.( (改为同义句)It usually _________ me an hour ____________ __________ to the library by bus. 划提)
_________ the people lying? 5. They are cleaning the classroom? (一般疑) ________they ________ the classroom?
Yes, ________ _________.
No, ___________ ____________.6. It’in spring in Luoyang. (划提) ________ the _________ in spring in Luoyang?
the _______
________ in spring in Luoyang? 7. Does Linlin swim on Sundays? (用now 改写句子)
_________ Linlin ____________ now? 8.看,幼儿园的每个人都玩得很开心。Look! Everyone ________
________ a good __________ in the kindergarten. 9.You can’t take photos here. (改为祈使句)
_________ _________ photos here. 划提)_________
__________ she __________ to _________ every evening?11.I can speak English very well. (一般疑) _____ you _______ English very well? 12. She has to clean the classroom now. (一般疑)_______ she _______ _______ _______ the classroom now?13. My father can swim. (否定) My father ________ ________ swim.14. You can’t be late for class.(改祈使句) _______ _______ _________ for class. 划提) ______ _________ ______ he get up?原文地址:
范文二:三年级英语五一作业三年级英语五一假期作业一.选出不属于同一类的单词,并将其序号填入提前括号内。 (
C. where (
C. door (
C. bird (
C. close (
C. milk二.英汉互译。1.我的钢笔___________
2.在椅子上__________ 3.不要跑_____________
4.进来______________ 5.坐下_______________
6.开门_______________
8.here you are__________9.That isn’t my pencil.__________
10.Where's my lunch box?___________ 三.句子配对。(
)1.What’s this?
A.Yes,Mr Green. (
)2.Please open the window.
B.It’s a pencil case. (
)3.Good morning , class.
C.Yes , it is. (
)4.Would you like a sweet?
D.I’m sorry.(
)5.Don’t sleep in class.
E.No , thank you. (
)6.Is that your pen?
F.Good morning , Miss Li. (
)7.Where’s the bird?
G.Hello , Sam. (
)8.Hello , Bobby.
H.It’s in the tree. 四.读一读,选择正确的答案。(
that your crayon? Yes,
.A. Is , it is.
B.Is , it isn’t.
C. Are, they are.(
)2.This rubber is for you.
C. Thank you.(
)3.Is that
parrot? No,
isn’tA. you, it
B your, he
C. your, it(
is this?A. What
)5.Where ’s my schoolbag?A. That’s my schoolbag.
B It’s my schoolbag.
C. It’s on the desk.(
)6.当你想告诉别人这不是你的书时,你应该说:A. I’m sorry.
B This is your book.
C. This isn’t my book.(
)7.当你想询问别人那是否是他的钢笔时,你会说:A. That is your pen.
B. Is that your pencil?
C. Is that your pen?(
)8.当你想询问你的橡皮在哪里时,你应该说:A. What’s that?
B where’s my rubber?
C. Where’s my ruler?(
)9.当你要给别人某件东西时,你会说:A. This is for you.
B. Thank you.
C. Is this for you?(
)10.当你想告诉别人东西在远处时,你应该说:A. Where’s my car?
B It’s over there.
C. That is your book.(
)11.天气很冷,外面刮大风,你可以说:A. Open the window, please.
B.Close the window, please. (
)12.看到一只漂亮的小鸟,你会说:
A.How beautiful!
B.Thank you. 五、从方框中选择合适的词,将序号填在横线上。A: _______. Helen!
B:Shh, _______ shout!A: Would you _______ a cake?
B: _______, thank you.A: What _______ a sweet?
B: No! Don’t _______ in the library. A: I’m _______.六、排序。
A.Thank you.B. Hello, Ellen. Is this my rubber? C. No, it isn’t. It’s my rubber. D. Hello, Mike. E. Where’s my rubber?F. Look! It’s under the chair. Here you are.(
( 七.连词成句。(注意标点符号)
( ? )________________________________________ 2. my
_________________________________________ 3. isn’t
_________________________________________ 4. is
_________________________________________ 5. not
__________________________________________八、读一读,选一选。(读对话,选图片)1.
2. ) 3.4.A. – Don’t talk in class.
B. – Where’s my cat? - I’m sorry, Miss Li.
- It’s under the car. C. – Hello. Is this your pen?
D. – Look at my doll. - Yes, it is.
– It’s nice! 九、根据所给情境,填写正确的答案。(
) 1. 当你回答完问题时,老师通常会怎么说?A. Stand up, please.
B. Sit down, please. (
) 2. 当你踢完足球满头大汗进教室时,你对同桌说:A. Close the window, please.
B. Open the window, please. (
) 3. 你去老师办公室时,老师对你说:A. Come in, please.
B. I’m sorry, Miss Li. (
) 4. 你在图书馆看书,有同学大声叫你,你会说:A. Don’t sleep here.
B. Don’t shout here.(
) 5. 上课时,老师请大家看黑板时,会说:A. Look at the blackboard,please.
B. Listen to me, please!
)6.当你想告诉别人这不是你的书时,你应该说:A. This is your book.
B. This isn’t my book.)7.当你想询问别人那是否是他的钢笔时,你会说:A. Is this your pen?
B. Is that your pen?((阅读详情:
范文三:新起点英语五年级作文作文一描写人,介绍你的好朋友,同学。包括她的性格、外貌、身高、兴趣爱好,简单一句话,比较你与她的区别,如她比你高,你比她年龄大;或是你们都喜欢什么,喜欢画画等Who is your best friend/introduce your classmate. /回信自我介绍,自己的爱好,外貌,年龄等。范文一:I have a good friend.Her name is Sally. Sally is very friendly and popular. Her hair is blood.Her eyes are blue.She likes art and music.Her hobby is painting.She`s good at drawing pictures.I like her very much.范文二:My best friend is Jack. He studies hardest in our class.His hair is black .His hair is longer than my hair.He likes maths and English.He often helps me with English.He is taller than me.I am older than him. He runs faster than me.He is very friendly .I like him very much.作文二:如何做菜,第一步做什么,第二步..(First,Then,Next,Finally)题目what`s yourfavourite dish/ how do you make the stir-fried chicken and vegetables/tomato and eggs/meat and potatoes/cucumber salad…Stir-fried chicken and vegetablesFirst ,wash the chicken and vegetables,Cut them and put them in a bowl.Then ,crack an egg,add the egg,salt,soy sauceand sugar to the chicken and mix them.Next, put some oil in the wok.Heat the oil and add the chickenStir-fry for 2 minutes.Finally, put the vegetables on the chicken and stir-fry for 3 more minutes.开场白;we are going to make stir-fried tomato and eggs. We need tomato,eggs and salt.步骤:
First, wash the tomatoThen ,cut the tomato and crack the eggs into the bowlNext ,put oil in the wok,put…..,add salt….mixFinally ,stir-fry for 2 minutes.相关词汇作文三: what`s your favourite TV show/My favourite TV show is Animal World.I think it`s interesting.It`s on channel 8.It`s at 20;00I often see it
every Sunday.相关词汇:Children`s Shows
, Cartoon City ,Music Shows,Peking opera Artist`s life , Magic Earth, kind of ,think of …阅读详情:
范文四:五年级下英语导学案-Module8U1-外研社(一起)【小学学科网】Module8 Unit2 How I made the kite.学吧目标1.能够听、说、读、写词语:drew(draw的过去式), piece, paper 和 scissors.2.复习用动词过去式来描述发生在过去的事情:I drew a dragon on a piece of yellow paper. I painted it.预学单一、预学思考1.我能学唱本课歌曲Fly,Fly In The Sky。2.父亲节即将到来,请为你的爸爸制作一张贺卡,并用英语写一写你的制作过程。___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________二、我的困惑______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________共学单一、 预学反馈1.一起唱吧!2.展示你的贺卡。3.互帮互助,解决困惑。二、探索分享活动一1.听录音,和同桌交流大明是如何制作风筝的。2.听并跟读。活动二1.说一说你昨天是如何制作卡片的。2.根据课文第二部分图片,说一说Lingling制作窗花的程序,并写下来。______________________________________________________
) 1.--___ present can I take?(
) 2.--____ it ___ windy in New York?--No, it won’t.A. Will, is
B. Will, be
C. Will, was(
) 3.--____ you help me?--Yes, I will.A. Will
)4. --I’ll give you a kite.--Thank you ___ your help.A. for
)5.--What ____ Amy do?--She’ll cut the paper.A. will
) 6.I’m painting a tiger ___ a piece of yellow paper.A. at
) 7. Can you cut the paper ____ scissors?A. at
) 8.-- ____ can I make the dragon?--Sorry, I don’t know.A. What
) 9. The girl is my sister. ___ is 18 years old.A. He
) 10.Yesterday she ___ a picture.A. draw
D. drawd二、按要求写句子。1. He’s going to fly a kite.(同义句转换)_____________________________________________________2. I’_____________________________________________________3. Will/help/ you/me(连词成句)_____________________________________________________4. Will he go home?(做否定回答)_____________________________________________________5. (对划线部分提问) _____________________________________________________三、请你用英语回答问题。1. What’s the weather like today?2. How do you go to school ?_________________________________________________________3. Did you watch TV last night?________________________________________________________4. Where did you travel last night?_________________________________________________________5. What are you going to eat tonight?_______________________________________________阅读详情:
范文五:五年级下英语导学案-Module10U1-外研社(一起)【小学学科网】Module10 Unit2 I played on the beach学吧目标1.能读并理解课文。2.能够用一般过去时简单描述自己的旅行经历。预学单一、 预学思考1.听一听,唱一唱:第41页第三部分的歌谣。2.跟读课文。3.搜集自己或家人出游的照片。二、我的困惑________________________________________________________________________________________________共学单一. 预学反馈1. 大家来唱吧!2. 互帮互助,解决困惑。二、探索分享活动一1.听录音,并划出文中的动词过去式形式。2.跟读第一段并回答问题。(1)Where did Hannah go?(2)When did Hannah go there?(3)What did Hannah do there?(4)Who did Hannah meet there?3.跟读第二段并和同桌互问互答。活动二 小组合作,一起读吧!活动三 和小伙伴一起完成第40页第二部分的练习。活动四 归纳总结1.小组讨论:什么是一般过去时?什么是现在进行时?2.看一看,哪个小组说得最棒!3.总结并分享收获。活动五 分享旅游所获。小组合作:根据自己准备的旅游照片在组内分享旅游所获。延学单一、 仿照课文写一写自己的一次旅游经历。自我检测吧一. 短语与单词。1.票:
2. 建筑物:
3. 牙刷:4.沙滩:
5. 飞机场:
6. 护照:7.爬山:
8. 玩的开心:
9. be ready for:10. 把、、、放进、、、
11.结识新朋友:二.连词成句。1. What you put bag did in your ( ? )2.will Where go you tomorrow( ? )3.America Who going is to go to ( ? )4.a picnic had I the and the mountains climbed (.)21教育网三.用“what,who, when, where”填空。1.
did you buy yesterday? I bought a blue T-shirt.2.
did she met there? She met her sister.3.
will you go there? I’ll go there days later.4.
are you going? I’m going to HongKong.四、 用括号所给词的正确形式填空。1. Yesterday, We (have) a picnic.2. I
(meet) my teacher in the street last morning.3. I went to Xining4. He
(write) a letter now.5. What is she 6. When
(do) she wear a dress?五、对划线部分进行提问。六.根据实际情况回答下列问题。1. When is your mother going to the shop?2.Who will you meet this summer 3. Where did you go last Sunday?4. What are they doing?5.How much is your coat?6. How many people in your family?阅读详情:
范文六:五年级下英语导学案-Module6unit1-外研社(一起)【小学学科网】Unit1 We’ll see lots of stones?学吧目标1. 能够理解单词:stone, lots of, circle, mystery.2. 让学生进一步掌握一般将来时的问答:--What will we see there?--We’ll see lots of very big stones/…--How will we get there?--By car/ bus…预学单一、 预学思考1.搜一搜Stonehenge的相关信息。_____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________2.请仿照例句写出你周末要做的5件事情。e.g. I’ll go shopping._____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________二、我的困惑_____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________共学单一、预学反馈1.看一看谁搜集的信息最全面。2.用英语告诉大家你周末要做的事情。3.互帮互助,解决困惑。二、探索分享活动一1.听一听,划一划含有“will ”的句子。2.我是小老师,我能教读这些句子。活动二1.互相帮助:读课文并解决以下问题:(1) On Saturday, where will Amy and Lingling go?_________________________________(2) What will they see at the Stonehenge?_________________________________(3)How will they get there?_________________________________2.听音并跟读,看看谁模仿得最好。3.情景表演:我是小导游。延学单一、 制定你自己的假期旅行计划并写出来。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________自我检测吧一、补全下列单词。1. h__p__(希望)
2.br __k__n(破的) 3.pl__c__ (地方)4. bu__ld(建造)
5.s__ lve (解答)
6. __m__zing(令人惊讶的)二、按要求写单词。1. think (过去式)--
2.have (过去式)--3.went ( 原形)--
4.took (原形)--5.drive (过去式)--
6 player (动词)--7.fine (近义词)--
8.I (宾格)--阅读详情:
范文七:五年级下英语导学案-Module6u2-外研社(一起)【小学学科网】Module6 Unit2 It was amazing.学吧目标1. 掌握单词amazing, thought;功能句:It was amazing. 2. 能够听懂会说本单元句型,并运用一般过去时谈论事件。预学单一、预学思考1.我能有节奏、有感情地朗读本课小诗。2.你知道的动词及过去式有:___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________二、我的困惑_______________________________________________________共学单一、 预学反馈1.一起读读本课的小诗。2.组内交流分享预学成果。3.互帮互助,解决困惑。二、探索分享活动一1.我可以用英语说说上周末做的事情。2.看课文视频,回答Where did Lingling go last Saturday??活动二 听课文,回答以下问题:1. Where did they have the picnic?2. What did Mr. Smart say?3. Then what did they see?4. What did they do?活动三1.听并跟读课文。延学单一、和同学们分享一下你的旅游经历,并自然的进行提问和交流。自我检测吧一、单项选择。(
)1. I’ll go to the London Eye. I’ll see London
the sky.A. to
)2.Yesterday they
a helicopter ride over Xinghai Park.A. take
)3. I think Stonehenge is A. young
B. amazing
C. broken(
)4.Last Sunday we had a picnic
a place called Shicao.A. in
)5.Last week Sam
photos with his A. took,computer
B. take ,camera
C. took ,camera(
)6.I’m going to go to Shanghai
plane next month.A. in
)7.Let’s stand
a circle.A. in
C. on二、用动词的恰当形式填空。1.My grandma and I will
(visit)my uncle this summer .2. She’s going to3. Daming’s mother
(buy)me a book about space .4. Father often (have)breakfast at 8 o’clock .5. My parents (work) in an office before .6. I’ll (try ) hard at English .三、按要求改写句子。1. see/ we’ll/ lots/ stones/ of (连词成句)_____________________________________________________ 2. We’ll see a cat .(对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________ 3. I went to the zoo last weekend . (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________ 4. We’ll go there by car. (对画线部分提问)_____________________________________________________ 5. I think it is a joke .(改为过去时)_____________________________________________________阅读详情:
范文八:厦门市新标准英语五年级下册Module1-3(一起,一年级起)新标准英语,五年级下册Module3-4测试题一、 根据单词提示写句子15 1. 请在两周内还书。Please2. 你可以借书、录像和光盘。You 3. 我上周寄给你一个数学游戏。I 4. 你收到英语书了吗?Did5. 我最喜欢的季节是秋天。My 二、 写出下列短语201、在图书馆
2、借书3、在C架上
4、还书5、和你的朋友谈话
6、去游泳7、从树上落下
8、穿短裤9、放风筝
10、今年夏天三、连词成句15
1、we/got/the/videos/haven’t
2、you/have/got/Ma Liang
3、can/use/you/the/computer4、 Favourite/my/is/season/spring5、 Sent/he/chocolates/American四、 读一读选一选121、Have you
(get/got) the Harry Potter books? 2、I will look
(on/in) the computer.3、Where are they? They are (on/in) Shelf C. 4、Have you got the Ma Liang book? No, I (haven’t/have). 5、Have you got the Ma Liang book? Yes, I (have/haven’t).6、(did/do) you watch TV yesterday?五、读一读填一填10
1、There are leaves the trees.
2、I love summer, because I can
3、In autumn the leaves from the trees.
4、Please return the books two weeks.
5、You can play the snow in winter.六、选择适当答语14
()1、Did you eat them?
A Yes, we have.
()2、What is your favourite season?
B Yes, we ate them.
()3、What can you do in spring?
C I can fly a kite.
()4、What can you do in winter?
()5、Have you got The Three Bears?
E I can play the snow?
()6、How are you?
F Yes, I can.
()7、Can you borrow books in libraries? G I’m fine. Thank you.九、阅读理解10Our school is a very big one. It has a big library. There are many books and videos in the library. We like it very much.Many Chinese books are on Shelf A and B. You can find many fairy tale(童话) books on Shelf B. Many English books are on Shelf C and D. We always borrow books from the library. And we have to return the books in one week. Yesterday, I borrowed the Ma Liang book.1、Our school is very small. ( ) 2、There is a big library. ( )3、Many Chinese books are on Shelf A and D. ( ) 4、We can’t borrow books from the library. ( ) 5、We have to return the books in two weeks. ( )十、写一写4My Favourite SeasonMy favourite season is . It’s . I can . I can阅读详情:
范文九:五年级上册第一单元(三年级起点英语)三年级起点牛津版小学英语五年级 Unit 1测试卷一.补全下列单词,并写出中文意思。(20分)
2、、、5、f
eside8、bet
en二、英汉短语互译。(10分)1、又饿又渴
2、在深林里
3、正合适,正好4、在我前面
6、累了7、What a beautiful house.
8、 on the table9、who are you?
10、a glass of milk三、找出不同类的一项(10分)
A bear B house C her
D help4、(
B table C bear D soup
)A tired B happy C words D cold四.选择正确答案。(20分)(
) 1、there’s some
on the table.
C: pictures (
) 2.My mother
) 3、The doctor
A: come,say
B: comes,say
C:come,says(
) 4、Are there
computer rooms? A: some
) 5、There
some books
the chair,A: are,on
C:is,beside
there a bear in the picture? A: Are
)7、All the students
happy .A: are
)8、There is a bird
) 9、Where are the coats?
on the bed.
B: There are
C: They are(
) 10、There
books on the desk. A: isn’t
B: aren’t
C: are六、阅读短文,判断下列句子是否与短文意思相符,用“T”表示符合,用 “F”表示不符。(10分Tom ,Sam ,Jim and Jack live in a building of four floors. They live on different(不同的) floors. They have different jobs: an engineer, a worker ,a teacher, and a doctor. The engineer lives on the ground floo(底楼). Jack lives on the third floor. Tom lives above(在,,,,上面) Sam, but below(在,,,,下面) Jim . The doctor lives above the teacher, but below the teacher.(
)1、 Tom is an engineer. (
)2、Jim lives on the first floor.
)3 、Jack is a doctor. (
)4 、Jack lives on the second floor.
)5、Sam isn't a worker, but a teacher.七.把下面的汉语译成英语(30分)1.你能吃一些蛋糕。
cakes.2.博比在冰箱里不能看到一些蛋糕。
Bobby can not
the fridge.3.波比和蒂娜发现他们的表弟。
Bobby and Tina
their cousin.4.在她前面有三只熊。
there bears
her.5.森林里有一座漂亮的小屋。
There is a beautiful house in the
.6.这张床正好。
This bed is
.7.这汤太热了。
This soup is
hot.8.我坐在窗户旁边。
the window.9.小华坐在你和我中间。
Xiao hua sits
you and me10.我饿了妈妈。
.11桌上有一杯牛奶。
milk.阅读详情:
范文十:教版(一年级起始)五年级英语上册教版(一年级起始)五年级英语上册Unit 3 Writing Home Lesson 17 Let's Buy Postcards! 廊坊市广阳区第十三小学 刘子焱一、教学目标(一)知识目标1. 能听说读写单词:postcard,
认读单词:computer,
picture, hotel. 2. 能熟练运用句型:a.It has a picture of ......
b. I want to send...to ...(二)能力目标1. 能够用所的知识简单介绍日常人们的通讯工具和方式。 2. 能够掌握买邮票或是明信片等通讯工具的对话。 3. 能够根据课文编一个有关寄明信片回家的介绍。(三)情感目标1. 通过对通讯工具名称的学习,让学生懂得人与人之间沟通的重要性,培养学生热爱自己的家庭和生活的情感。 2. 通过对各种通讯工具的了解,培养学生能够根据需要来选择最合适的通讯方式。二、教学重点与难点1. 能否熟练掌握本课单词。2. 能否正确运用本课的重点句型。三、教学媒体电脑课件、麦克风、录音机、磁带。四、教学过程课后反思本课的设计我在课堂上实际操作过。操作时前半部分的单词引入都很顺利。但到后来的活动的时间久非常少了。而且小组讨论和调查都是对学生有难度的活动。下次一定要根据学生的掌握情况灵活的应变。阅读详情:}

我要回帖

更多关于 幼儿园寒假告知书 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信