trapped by the flood英语小短文加翻译翻译

trapped是什么意思_trapped在线翻译_trapped什么意思_trapped的意思_trapped的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
trapped是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
trapped是什么意思 trapped在线翻译 trapped什么意思 trapped的意思 trapped的翻译 trapped的解释 trapped的发音 trapped的同义词 trapped的反义词
trapped英 [traept] 美 [traept] 原级:第三人称单数:第三人称复数:现在分词:trapped 基本解释捕获的;捕集的;陷入困境的;受到限制的;困住;诱骗(trap的过去式和过去分词);使受限制;使陷入困境;trapped 网络解释1. 1. 陷入绝境:接下来,她又于2002年与南非性感女星查莉兹塞隆(Charlize Theron)共同主演了影片<>(Trapped). 在2002年,她主演的影片还包括<>(Taken)、<>(Sweet Home Alabama)和<>(HanselGretel).2. 2. 步步危機:本站提供步步杀机/陷入绝境/步步危机(Trapped)在线观看服务,但暂不步步杀机/陷入绝境/步步危机(Trapped)下载. 建优质网站,拒绝违法色情信息. 所有资源收集于网络,仅做宽带测试,如侵害您的权益请及时联系我们.3. 被诱入圈套的,陷阱:1. trapped 被诱入圈套的,陷阱 | 2. servile 屈从的,奴隶的,奴性的 | 3. dehumanized 使失去人/个性的4. 困境:08. Jimmy Crack Corn 吉米開玉米 | 09. Trapped 困境 | 10. Whatever You Want 隨便你trapped 双语例句1. Finally, through comparison between high- and low-dose-rate response of collector current in heavily doped LPNP transistors, the abnormal effect can be attribute to the annealing of oxide trapped charge.&&&&最后,文章详细论述了高低剂量率辐照下,重掺杂PNP晶体管集电极电流IC的辐照响应。2. Heat gets trapped under a piece of glass or plastic covering the top of the cooker.&&&&热量聚集在灶顶的一片玻璃或塑料质地的覆盖物上。3. Heat gets trapped under a piece of glass or plastic covering the top of the cooker&&&&通过盖在灶台上的一块玻璃或者塑料聚集热量。4. trapped4. Relentlessly shot, trapped, and poisoned, even in nature reserves, gray wolves were gone from the West by the 1930s. In 1974, when Canis lupus was declared endangered in the lower 48 states, the gray wolf population was confined to a corner of northern Minnesota and Michigan's Isle Royale National Park out in Lake Superior.&&&&经过人类多年无情的射杀、诱杀、毒杀,早在1930年代,灰狼便从西部——包括自然保护区内——消失了。1974年,犬属灰狼在48个州濒临灭绝,仅有少量灰狼种群在苏必利尔湖中的密歇根州皇家岛国家公园以外与明尼苏达州北部之间的一个角落里苟延残喘。5. I am trapped in a bird cage, I'm looking forward to freedom!&&&&我是一只被困在笼子里的鸟,我渴望自由!6. 6. I am often trapped in situations where I have to do meaningless things.&&&&我常常被困的情况下,我不得不7. However, I find that i am trapped by my critical stance.&&&&可是我发现我的批判被困住了。8. I am trapped in the web of love.&&&&我正为情所困。9. 9. And I am just a bird trapped in the cage, eager to fly to the vast sky.&&&&而我却像是关在笼子里的小鸟,渴望飞向辽阔的天空。10. I am not trapped here for a month.&&&&我才不要在这里困上1个月11. Secondly, if the morning of his eight 9:00, and after did not sleep, you wake your baby to 7:00, to speak, he said, touching the whole body massage, and then suck the breast, around 9:00 I think he should be trapped, if, sleep 1-2 hours, then close at noon, and then suck the breast, making a will, will be sleeping the afternoon between 4-6 points must let baby stay sober, so that he finished more than 7:00 after the milk definitely is trapped (at least my house is such a baby).&&&&&&第二,如果早上他八九点起来,之后一直不睡,那么你7点把宝宝弄醒,给他说说话,全身抚摸按摩一下,再吃奶,我想到9点左右他应该会困的,如果能睡1-2个小时,那就接近中午了,再吃奶,拍一会,也会睡着的,下午4-6点间一定要让宝宝保持清醒,这样他7点多吃完奶后,肯定很困。12. He told me that he had put out a call for volunteers to come with their boats to rescue people who were trapped on their rooftops by the floodwaters.&&&&&&他告诉我他刚挂了一个电话,志愿者们准备开着他们的船去营救那些被洪水困在自家房顶的难民。13. Society and its rules had trapped him in a corner. Why shouldn't he take his revenge on society?&&&&&&社会和它的法则设下圈套把他逼到了死角,为什么他不向这个社会报复?14. I step out the small dark loft, our office, where I`m trapped all year long!&&&&&&我走出了这黝暗的小阁,这个作为我们办公的地方,15. I added a Fail method that can be used in conjunction with exceptions that are trapped but not recoverable.&&&&&&我添加了一个失败的方法,可以在与该人被困,但无法收回的例外一起使用。16. Lining adopt energy-saving super lightweight refractorybrick masonry from beads, furnace and the furnace shell vil-lages trapped between home silicate fiber carpets, furnace shell andsilica blanket insulation powder expansive space filled.&&&&&&炉衬采用超轻质微珠节能耐火砖砌筑而成,炉村与炉壳间夹置硅酸铝纤维毡,炉壳与硅酸纤维毯间隙填充膨胀保温粉。17. Eight species were trapped in Longworth and Sherman traps and ear tags while specific data were recorded. These species included 52 common vole Microtus arvalis, 230 house mouse Mus musculus, 103 white toothed shrews Crocidura russula, 24 House rat Rattus rattus, 96 Norway rats Rattus norvegicus, 15 wood mouse Apodemus sylvaticus, 5 Field vole Microtus agrestis, and 1 Pygmy white toothed shrew Suncus etruscus.&&&&&&结果表明,废弃地小型兽类群落由以下八个物种组成:共捕鼠类529只,分别是普通田鼠52只,小家鼠230只,中麝鼠句103只,黑家鼠24只,褐家鼠96只,小林姬鼠15只,田鼠5只和Pygmy中麝鼠句1只,根据活动区大小的分析发现各物种在废弃地具有各自的活动领域和微栖息地。18. 18. Rescuers are working to reach about a 100 people trapped in an apartment building that collapsed in Concepcion, the country's second-largest city.&&&&&&在智利的第二大城市康塞普西翁,救援人员继续在一间倒塌的公寓中寻找大约 100 名被困居民。19. Be bottled up like a turtle trapped be hopeless like a rat in a hole&&&&&&比喻要捕捉的对象无处逃遁,下手即可捉到,很有把握20. If we were trapped in the car, you will use of condoms?&&&&&&如果我们被困在车里,你还会使用避孕套吗?trapped 单语例句1. Place each cabbage ball into the pickling jar and press down to express all trapped air.2. NANNING - About 30 tourists were trapped Saturday afternoon in cable cars suspended mid air at a mountain scenic resort in Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region.3. The cable car broke down on January 25, leaving about 800 passengers trapped in the cold in mid air for about two hours.4. Franco is also nominated for best actor for playing a hiker trapped in a remote canyon for five days in " 127 Hours ".5. Temperatures reached 80 to 90 C, and carbon monoxide was dense in the zone where the five miners were trapped.6. In this undated file photo, a cockroach is trapped on a sticky card in the kitchen.7. That's because the dust found in every home eventually sinks to the ground and can get trapped in the fibers of the carpet.8. Ho said the trapped journalists are trying to carry on with their reporting and do not intend to flee the country.9. As local temperature falls to minus 7 degrees centigrade, harbor seals at the scenic area were trapped by ice.10. Emergency shelters for coal mines have attracted much public attention since October 2010, when 33 Chilean miners were pulled to safety after being trapped underground for 69 days.trapped 英英释义adj1. forced to turn and face attackers&&&&e.g. a stag at bay&&&&&&&&&&&she had me cornered between the porch and her car&&&&&&&&&&&like a trapped animal&&&&Synonym: at bay(p)trapped是什么意思,trapped在线翻译,trapped什么意思,trapped的意思,trapped的翻译,trapped的解释,trapped的发音,trapped的同义词,trapped的反义词,trapped的例句,trapped的相关词组,trapped意思是什么,trapped怎么翻译,单词trapped是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
trapped by the flood英文原文 急需!
拜辞先森°2c7
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
TRAPPED BY THE FLOODIts not looking too good,darling.I think you'd better pack a few things and go to your mother's place.And you'd better take Roise and Monty with you.Putting down the phone,Sara sighed.Tomorrow was her husband Tony's birthday.She had planned to cook him a nice meal and then surprise him with the new mountain bike she'd bought for him.If she went to her mother's house,Tony wouldn't get his present for days.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码800 trapped in homes
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间: 06:50
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
More than 800 residents of Liyang village, Laibin city, Guangxi Zhuang
region, have been trapped for two days in their mountainous village.
The village council office has been submerged by floodwaters, said village head, Tan Rongming.
&Fortunately, there are no casualties,& he said.
In 1974, the village was also hit by floods, which damaged a number of houses and claimed many lives.
&After that we moved nearly all of our houses to higher ground. But
triggered by the rains are now posing a risk,& Tan told China Daily.
Water and electricity have been cut off since Monday.
&But so far, people are calm as we have enough food and water to last another two or three days,& Tan said.
As the floods have paralyzed roads, relief workers from Laibin will probably have to use boats to get to the villagers, Tan said.
Two electricity
are being sent to the village, he said.
Villager Tan Wencai said the floods had destroyed his two fishponds and sugar
crop. &I've lost at least 10,000 yuan ($1,450) to the disaster.
&The flood water is dirty and smelly, so we just have to stay at home and wait to be rescued.&
More rain is forecast for the region in the next few days, weather and water resources experts said.
In southwest Guangxi, four rainstorms between May 27 and Tuesday have
nearly 3 million people, at least 45 people are dead and 26 injured, the Xinhua News Agency said yesterday.
Three remain missing, including two students from Bobai county, the Guangxi News website said.
The students were part of a group of five swept away by the floods. Three have been confirmed dead.
A hunt for the missing students is still going on, Xinhua added.
Nationwide, 176 people are dead, and 52 are missing, the news agency said. More than 43 million people have been affected and 2.5 million hectares of farmland lie submerged.
The government has made significant efforts to minimize casualty and economic losses. Residents have been , food supplies delivered, and river embankments strengthened.
More rain is forecast for south China in the next three days and some regions will experience heavy showers and strong winds, the China Meteorological Administration (CMA) said on Tuesday.
It said this was due to cool winds moving east and a warm, moist air current.
The CMA said moderate to torrential rain could also be expected in the quake-hit regions in the next two days.
The rain will gradually move from the Sichuan Basin to the Huai River.
点击收听单词发音&&
adj.自治的;独立的
参考例句:
They proudly declared themselves part of a new autonomous province.他们自豪地宣布成为新自治省的一部分。
This is a matter that comes within the jurisdiction of the autonomous region.这件事是属于自治区权限以内的事务。
山崩( landslide的名词复数 ); (山坡、悬崖等的)崩塌; 滑坡; (竞选中)一方选票占压倒性多数
参考例句:
Landslides have cut off many villages in remote areas. 滑坡使边远地区的许多村庄与外界隔绝。
The storm caused landslides and flooding in Savona. 风暴致使萨沃纳发生塌方和洪灾。
n.发电机,发生器( generator的名词复数 );电力公司
参考例句:
The factory's emergency generators were used during the power cut. 工厂应急发电机在停电期间用上了。
Power can be fed from wind generators into the electricity grid system. 电力可以从风力发电机流入输电网。 来自《简明英汉词典》
n.手杖,细长的茎,藤条;v.以杖击,以藤编制的
参考例句:
This sugar cane is quite a sweet and juicy.这甘蔗既甜又多汁。
English schoolmasters used to cane the boys as a punishment.英国小学老师过去常用教鞭打男学生作为惩罚。
adj.不自然的,假装的
参考例句:
She showed an affected interest in our subject.她假装对我们的课题感到兴趣。
His manners are affected.他的态度不自然。
参考例句:
Police evacuated nearby buildings. 警方已将附近大楼的居民疏散。
The fireman evacuated the guests from the burning hotel. 消防队员把客人们从燃烧着的旅馆中撤出来。if you were in trouble, what would you do? would you wait, ask for help or deal with it by yourself? here is a story about this topic. once, a terrible flood destroyed a village. a man was trapped in the flood. the water was all around him so he sat on the top of the house, but he was not very scared because he always
的翻译是:如果你遇到麻烦,什么将你 do? 你会等待,寻求的帮助或处理它自己吗?这是一个关于这个主题的故事。一次,一场可怕的洪水摧毁了一个村庄。一男子被困在洪水中。水是在他的周围,所以他坐在顶部的房子,但他并不很害怕因为他总是他始终相信上帝。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
if you were in trouble, what would you do? would you wait, ask for help or deal with it by yourself? here is a story about this topic. once, a terrible flood destroyed a village. a man was trapped in the flood. the water was all around him so he sat on the top of the house, but he was not very scared because he always
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
如果你陷入困境,你会做什么?你会等待,寻求帮助,或自己处理它呢?这里是一个关于此主题的的故事。有一次,一个可怕的洪水冲毁了一个村庄。一名男子被困在洪水中。他周围的水,让他坐在房子的顶部,但他不是很害怕,因为他总是他始终相信上帝。
如果你遇到麻烦,什么将你 do? 你会等待,寻求的帮助或处理它自己吗?这是一个关于这个主题的故事。一次,一场可怕的洪水摧毁了一个村庄。一男子被困在洪水中。水是在他的周围,所以他坐在顶部的房子,但他并不很害怕因为他总是他始终相信上帝。
如果您是在制造麻烦,你会怎样do?你会等待,要求帮助或处理它自己的? 这里是一个故事就这议题。 有一次,一个可怕洪水冲毁了一个村庄。 一名男子被困在水灾。 所有的水是他周围,他坐在高层的房子,但他并不非常害怕,因为他总是他一直认为在神。
如果您是在麻烦,您会做什么? 您是否会等,要求帮助或单独应付它? 这关于这个题目的一个故事。 一旦,一次可怕的洪水毁坏了一个村庄。 一个
相关内容&a我们要尽力找到能理解我们并且能跟我们分享喜怒哀乐的人 And we must find with every effort can understand us to be able the human who shares the laughter, anger, sorrow, and happiness with us & a迪斯尼 Disney & a把压缩机内冷冻油放至适当程度,参考压缩机的修护手册 Freezes the oil the compressor in to put to the suitable degree, refers to the compressor the repair and maintenance handbook & a正在删除数据 Is deleting the data & aCZ
& amicrosoft system management bios driver 微软系统管理生物活素司机 & a2. Development by Process 2. 发展由Process & a七点一刻 7.1 quarters & a對於她來說和外國人交流并不難 Mediates the foreigner regarding her to exchange is not difficult & aI QQ I call the shots I QQ我指挥 & a可多选 May elect & a作为大学生,我们需要肩负更多的社会责任。 As the university student, we need to shoulder the more social responsibility. & aFunctional use of variable speed drives 对易变的速度驱动的功能用途 & aAS you can see, in some ways we look the same.and in some ways we look different. 您能看,我们在一些方面看same.and我们在一些方面看起来不同。 & a我做作业在中午 I do one's assignment in the noon & aThe days we had 我们有的天 & a刚刚提到的那个人是我们的校长(refer to) 正在翻译,请等待...
& aБлагодарим Вас за посещение нашего стенда в течение октября выставка пекарня России.
& a遇到什么困难了吗? What difficulty has encountered? & avmware workstation.msl fail vmware workstation.msl出故障 & a我们学校在五十周年校庆时举办了一个庆祝大会在九月三日下午 Our school when 50th anniversary school anniversary has held a celebration meeting in September 3 the afternoon & a也这是最搞笑的图片 Also this is picture
which most does smiles & a不是我回去,是小红 Is not I goes back, is small red & a对于交付 Regarding payment & ashuidaojingshi shuidaojingshi & a这就是我经常来看书的书店 This is a bookstore which I read frequently & a请把他的笔记本带到学校去。 Please to the school go to his notebook belt. & aLOVE IS WISDOM OF THE FOOLISH, AND IS THE FOOL OF THE WISE 爱是智慧愚蠢,并且是傻瓜明智 & aincluding compliance with any information requirements and waiting periods 正在翻译,请等待...
& atwo hundreds old people died of cold last winter 二上百老人去年冬天死了于寒冷 & aI hope you never do the little woman, I hope you will always protect me 正在翻译,请等待...
& a程度较浅,特色不足 The degree is shallow, the characteristic is insufficient & a我计划在三年内成为一名职业化的员工.三年之后可以从事相关管理的工作,全面提高自己。 I plan becomes a professionalism after three years the staff 0.3 years may be engaged in the correlation management the work, enhances comprehensively oneself. & aHow can I forget the past. 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhat u sell? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a汤姆在等他哥哥出来 Tom is waiting for his elder brother to come out & a我在考慮推薦另一外同學去參加 I recommend another outside schoolmate in the consideration to participate & a在说汉语上有困难 In spoke in Chinese to have the difficulty & a我曾给你 最温暖的怀抱 I once gave you the warmest bosom & aSET:TRANSMIT GAIN LOOP OUT OF RANGE
& a放假一定要来我家玩,我很欢迎你! Has a vacation must certainly come my family to play, I welcome you very much! & aMon amant 我的恋人 & aa decrease number of Cantonese opera troupes are left to preserve the art in Hong Kong today 廣東歌劇馬戲團的減退數字在香港留給今天保存藝術 & adigital video record 数字式录影纪录 & aInformation on all environmental audits (including in-house audits) carried out within
copies of any reports prepared thereon. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a意大利最著名的甜点是冰淇淋,其中奶油冰淇淋和威士忌冰淇淋是最为普遍的口味。 The Italian most famous sweet snack is the ice cream, in which cream ice cream and the whisky ice cream is the most universal taste. & a贸易培训生 Trade training lives & aautomaticlly send anonymous usage statistics automaticlly送匿名用法统计 & atemporal turning plate run-out 正在翻译,请等待...
& a能够无所不谈的朋友才是真正的朋友。 Can nothing which is not discuss the friend is the genuine friend. & aHe is 太忙了 He is too was busy & aDo what you say, say what you do! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们在前往机场的路上因为堵车而延误了。 We in go to the airport on the road because of trafficked jams delays. & a慢性阻塞性肺病(chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases,COPD)是一种具有气流受限特征的可以预防和治疗的疾病,气流受限不完全可逆、呈进行性发展 Chronic blocking pulmonary tuberculosis (chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, COPD) is one kind has the air current to limit disease which the characteristic may prevent and treat, the air current is limited incompletely reversiblily, assumes carries on the development & aYou should really pick up upsmoking. It's a terrible habit 您应该真正地采摘upsmoking。 它是可怕的习性 & afour tenis reckets,and three volleyballs. 四tenis reckets和三排球。 & aif you were in trouble, what would you do? would you wait, ask for help or deal with it by yourself? here is a story about this topic. once, a terrible flood destroyed a village. a man was trapped in the flood. the water was all around him so he sat on the top of the house, but he was not very scared because he always
如果您是在麻烦,您会做什么? 您是否会等,要求帮助或单独应付它? 这关于这个题目的一个故事。 一旦,一次可怕的洪水毁坏了一个村庄。 一个 &We desire that immediate help to the local villagers who have been trapped by the flood. A. ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
We desire that immediate help to the local villagers who have been trapped by the flood. A. be given B. will be given C. should give D. is given 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
We desire that immediate help _____ to the local villagers who have been trapped by the flood. A. be given&&&&&&&&&&& B. will be given&&&&&&&&&&& C. should give&&&&&&& D. is given
&. We desire that immediate help& tothe local villagers who have been trapped by the food.&& A. be given&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. will be given&&&&& &&&& C.should give&&& D. is given&
We desire that immediate help _____ to thelocal villagers who have been trapped by the flood.
A.be given
B.will be given
C.should give
D.is given
We desire that immediate help ________ to the local villagers who have been trapped by the flood. A. be given    B. will be given        C. should give D. is given &
We desire that immediate help ________to the local villagers who have been trapped by the flood. A.be given& B.will be given C.should give& D.is given
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 trapped by the flood 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信