 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
初一至初三下册公办英语教材重点知识
关注微信公众号论文发表、论文指导
周一至周五
9:00&22:00
几个介词的惯用法
  一般情况下,介词后面常接名词、代词或动名词等作宾语,而有时我们也见到介词+介词短语的现象,但并非任何介词都可以这样用。下面介绍几种常见的正确的这类用法。 中国论文网 /9/view-826773.htm  1.frore+介词短语   ①When I got to the house,a dog suddenly rllshed out from be-hind the door.   ②The bov took out a ball from under the bed and went to theplayground in a hurry.   ③He waved at me from across the street。   2.exceDt+介词短语   ①I looked eveIywhere except in the bedroom.   ②He UStlally goes to work by bike except on raining days.   ③There was no direct route except through the centre of the city.   3.till/until+介词短语   ①He won't g0 over his lessons till/unn’l before the examination.   ②He watched TV till/untl’l afIer his father's return.   4.sinee+介词短语   ①I have known Mr Wang since before liberation.   ②He hasfl't come back to his home town sinee after his going tocollege.   5.instead of+介词短语   ①He goes to work on foot instead of by bus.   ②The teacher told his students to do their homework in class in―stead of at home.   介词for的用法很多,接名词时可以表示目的。接动名词可以表示原因,接动名词主语是物、谓语是be动词时常表示用途,等等。下面看一些常见例句。   Mother made a big cake for her son's birthday.(目的)   He was praised for saying a drowning hoy in the river.(原因)   The money is for buying clothes and food for orphans.(用途)   The train is leaving for Beijing.(方向、目标)   I won't be here for a week.(时间、距离、长度等)   It is a machine for sweeping the street.(作定语)   Here are some books for you t0 tead.(动词不定式的动作执行者   Are you for or against the plan?(赞成、拥护、愿望等)   介词for还可以表示动作,相当于动词意义,这在英语课本中可见到。例如:   N0t a11 ants go out for food(=to look for food).   How much do you want for that(=t0 d0 that)?   I had to run for the bus(=to catch the bus).   Mother went to the door to call everybody in for supper(=to havesupper).   We were thirsty and he went home for some bottles of water(=tofetch some bottles of water).   She and her teammates als0 tried out for the relav race (=to takepart in the relay race).   介词from除了接名词、代词作宾语外,还可以接副词、形容词、数词、短语或从句等作宾语。例如:   How far is it from here to the park? (副词)   He is far from pleased.(形容词)   Three from four leaves one.(数词)   You must stop the children from playing on the street. (动名词短语)   From what I have heard,you are to blame.(从句)   until和till词性和词义都相同,用法也基本相同,但要注意,在肯定句中和持续性动词连用,表示某动词持续到某时为止:在否定句中和终止性动词连用,表示“直到……才……”的意思。另外,till不可用在句首。例如:   I’ll stay here till/until ten o’clock。   He won't return till/until the dau after tomorrow.   Until then,I knew nothing at all about it.
转载请注明来源。原文地址:
【xzbu】郑重声明:本网站资源、信息来源于网络,完全免费共享,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如有不愿意被转载的情况,请通知我们删除已转载的信息。
xzbu发布此信息目的在于传播更多信息,与本网站立场无关。xzbu不保证该信息(包括但不限于文字、数据及图表)准确性、真实性、完整性等。一首英文歌,里面有段渐强的,歌词有很多i know you_百度知道
一首英文歌,里面有段渐强的,歌词有很多i know you
很激昂 是i know
我有更好的答案
air supply-
Making love out of nothing at all
是吗?歌词如下:I know just how to whisper, and I
I know just where and I know just how to lie. I know just how to fake it, and I kno I know just when to face the truth, and then I know just when to dream. And I know just where to touch you, and I kno I know when to pull you closer, and I know when to let you loose. And I know the night is fading, and I know that time' and I'm never gonna tell you everythingI've got to tell you, but I know I've got to give it a try. And I know the roads to riches, and I k I know all the rulesand then I know how to break 'em and I always know the name of the game. But I don't know how to leave you, and I'l and I don't know how you do it, making love out of nothing at all(Making love) out of nothing at all, (making love) out of nothing at all, (making love) out of nothing at all, (making love) out of nothing at all, (making love) out of nothing at all(making love) out of nothing at all. Every time I see you all the rays of the sun are streaming through th and every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight, The beating of my heart is a drum, and it's lost and it's looking for a rhythm like you. You can take the darkness from the pit of the nightand turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright. I've got to follow it, 'cause everything I know, well it's nothing till I give it to you. I can make the runner stumble, I can
And I can make every tackle, at the sound of the whistle, I can make all the stadiums rock. I can make tonight forever, Or I can make it d And I can make you every promise that has ever been made, And I can make all your demons be gone. But I'm never gonna make it without you, Do you really want to see me crawl? And I'm never gonna make it like you do, Making love out of nothing at all. (Making love) out of nothing at all(making love) out of nothing at all(making love) out of nothing at all(making love) out of nothing at all(making love) out of nothing at all(making love) out of nothing at all(making love)
采纳率:23%
希望能帮到你!You know what I want wantI know what you want wantTell me what I want wantI'll tell you what you want wantYou know what I want wantI know what you want wantTell me what I want wantI'll tell you what you want wantSo many ladies in the rooom (in the rooom)All that I can see is you (see is you)This dime piece is in this plaace (plaace)But you came through and took the case (whoooh)Cause I know what I likeAnd I know what I wantAnd I know how to get itLet me in your world (yeeaah)Yes I know what I likeAnd I know what I want (want)And I know how to get itLet me prove it to you one on oneCan I take you home girl (can I take you home girl)Get you all alone girl (get you all alone girl)And do you like I want to (aayyeah)Kiss you like I want to (kiss it like I want to)Can I take you home girlGet you all alone girl (get you all alone girl)And do you like I want toKiss you like I want to(And love you like I want to)I'm staring at you eye to eye (eye to eye)I'm nothin like these other guys (other guys)Let me drop this on yo mind (on yo mind)I'm not here to waste your timeCause I know what I like (I know what I)And I know what I want (I know what I)And I know how to get itLet me in your world (whooohh)Yes I know what I likeAnd I know what I want (what I want)And I know how to get it
不是···
如果你能多提供点信息
我会再帮你找
不然的话只能说抱歉了
希望能帮到你!
是一个女的唱的
[Do You Wanna]其中歌词是Do you wanna do you wannaDo you wanna make love to meI know you wanna I know you wannaI know you wanna make love to meI came to tell you that you re my favourite girlWould you like it if I put you into my world
是不h是Kelly Clarkson--Already Gone 歌词: remember all the things we wanted 我们想要记得过去的一r切5 now all our memories, they're haunted 可现在我们所有的记忆3都缠绕在心1头 we were always meant to say goodbye 这意味着我们该分0手2了h even with our fists held high 尽管我们拳头高举 it never would've worked out right 但也n不q能正确的解决问题 we were never meant for do or die 这也o不m意味着我们会这样分8开w i didn't want us to burn out 我不x想我们就这样燃尽 i didn't 。e here to hold you 我不m能过来保护你 now i can't stop 现在我也l该停止2了s i want you to know that it doesn't matter 我想让你知道。这并无h大s碍 where we take this road 不q管我们走哪条路 someone's gotta go 总有人o会离开n and i want you to know 可我又a想让你知道 you couldn't have loved me better 你不p能更好的爱我 but i want you to move on 但我又t想让你在这条路上g继续前行 so i'm already gone 所以7我选择离开u looking at you makes it harder 看着你困难前行 but i know that you'll find another 但我知道你会找到令一u个s伴侣 that doesn't always make you want to cry (如此困难)都未曾让你哭泣 started with a perfect kiss 以6一q个h完美的吻开c始(恋爱) then we could feel the poison set in 然后我们感觉到毒药慢慢侵袭而来 perfect couldn't keep this love alive 完美的一j切4却并不u能使这种爱继续存在 you know that i love you so 你知道我是如此爱你 i love you enough to let you go 我爱你已x经到放你走的地步 i want you to know that it doesn't matter 我想让你知道。这并无l大y碍 where we take this road 不e管我们走哪条路 someone's gotta go 总有人t会离开d and i want you to know 可我又s想让你知道 you couldn't have loved me better 你不i能更好的爱我 but i want you to move on 但我又u想让你在这条路上q继续前行 so i'm already gone 所以8我选择离开k i'm already gone, already gone 我已i经离开w,已h经离开i了v。。。 you can't make it feel right 你肯定会不y适应 when you know that it's wrong 但当你发现哪里不j适应的时候 i'm already gone, already gone 我已n经离开w,已c经离开r了m。。。 there's no moving on 前方4已l经没有路了w so i'm already gone 所以3我选择离开h remember all the things we wanted 我们想要记得过去的一x切7 now all our memories, they're haunted 可现在我们所有的记忆5都缠绕在心2头 we were always meant to say goodbye 这意味着我们该分5手1了q i want you to know that it doesn't matter 我想让你知道。这并无m大b碍 where we take this road 不f管我们走哪条路 someone's gotta go 总有人h会离开u and i want you to know 可我又q想让你知道 you couldn't have loved me better 你不h能更好的爱我 but i want you to move on 但我又k想让你在这条路上v继续前行 so i'm already gone 所以0我选择离开n i'm already gone, already gone 我已n经离开w,已o经离开g了r you can't make it feel right 你肯定会觉得不w适应 when you know that it's wrong 但当你明白哪里不l适应的时候 i'm already gone, already gone 我已l经离开w, 已m经离开v了q there's no moving on 前方5已i经没有路了h so i'm already gone 所以6我选择离开o
jホy▄vゥvゥnc悚fモヌ】fモヌ】c悚l哀
i know you want me.是不是?
······不是
Jay-Z.听听看。and i know 萧亚轩。
Maroon 5-Moves Like Jagger
你去听下是不是这首?
不是···
NG3 - The Anthem 是这个吗?
其他8条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识