求这篇文章的中文翻译,我对一下unity有没有中文版翻译错。

求助谁可以帮我把这篇文章翻译一下???_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:52,389贴子:
求助谁可以帮我把这篇文章翻译一下???收藏
Communicating with others on the Internet is much faster.We can chat with a person who is sitting in the other part of the world.We can e-mail our friends and they can read the e-mails within a minute.
百度人工翻译年终感恩回馈,全场8折,新用户折上再减20元,低至0元。
In the early 1990s,the word”Internet”was strange to most people.But today,Internet has become a useful tool for people all over the world.Maybe Internet has been the greatest invention in the field of communication in the history of mankind(人类)Communicating with others on the Internet is much faster.We can chat with a person who is sitting in the other part of the world.We can e-mail our friends and they can read the e-mails within a minute.Giving all kinds of information is probably the biggest advantage of the Internet.We can use search engines to find the information we need.Just type in a keyword or keywords and the search engine will give us a list of suitable websites to look at.We can enjoy a lot on the Internet by downloading games,visiting chat rooms or surfing (浏览)websites.There are some games for free.We can meet new and interesting people in the chat now.We can also listen to music and see films.Now ,there is a lot of service on the Internet such as online banking ,job finding and ticket buying.We can also do shopping and find nearly all kinds of goods.Sometimes we can find something that is quite good but very cheap.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或我要这篇文章的中文翻译,求帮忙。
我翻译好了,请采纳
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码急求20篇初一学生能翻译的英语文章,每篇不少于60词,无中文翻译,俺自己翻译.寒假快结束了,快
你可以找新概念英语第二册,里面的文章都适合初一的学生.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇关于我的大学第一个月的英语文章,还要中文翻译-_-#
This is my first year in college.After the first month,I realize that I have learned much.When we got here at first,there were many students waiting to welcome us.They have showed their enthusiasm to us just because we came here later than them.They have been good hosts.We began to have military practice about one week later.When we dressed as new soldiers,we became very proud of ourselves not only because we were freshmen,but also we were doing something we had dreamt many years ago.It was very hard for us to complete the practice,we standed like wood for a long time,we asked and answered questions loudly.All in all,the first one month in the university was really a quite unforgetable memory.这是在大学的第一年.第一个月后,我意识到,我已经学到了很多东西.当我们第一次来到这里,有很多学生等着欢迎我们.因为我们比他们来得晚,他们热情的接待了我们.一个星期后,我们开始了军训.当我们像新兵一样穿上军装时,我们为自己而自豪,这不仅是因为我们是大一的新生,也是因为我们实现了很多年前的梦.军训的时间很难,我们长时间的像木头一样站立,我们大声的询问和回答问题.总而言之,第一个月的大学真的是一个很难忘的记忆.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我有一篇2000字左右的英文文章需要翻译成中文,求翻译。 下面先晒一小段。。I started borrowing books from a roving Quaker City bookmobile when I was 7 years old. Things quickly got out of hand. Before I knew it I was borrowing every book about the Romans, every book about the Apaches, every book about the spindly third-string quarterback who comes off the bench in the fourth quarter to bail out his team. I had no way of knowing it at the time, but what started out as a harmless juvenile pastime soon turned into a lifelong personality disorder.
我开始借贷书籍从粗纱桂格城市流动图书馆在我七岁的时候。事情很快就失控了。在我知道它我借贷每一本有关罗马书,每一本有关阿帕奇人,每一本有关细长的第三四分卫谁作为板凳在第四季度拯救他的团队。我没有办法知道它,但是一开始是一种无害的少年消遣很快变成了一个终身的人格障碍。...
我开始借书巡回贵格市图书馆我7岁的时候。事情很快失控了。我知道这之前我借的每一本书关于罗马书,每本书的阿帕奇直升机,每本书的细长的四分卫谁来替补出场,在第四季度保释他的团队。我没有办法知道它在时间,但一开始作为一个无害的少年的消遣很快变成了终身的人格障碍。...
译文如下:我7 岁的时开始向巡回的贵格会城图书室借阅,事情很快就失控了。我知道每一本有关罗马书,每一本有关阿帕奇人,有关第三四分卫谁接下来在第四季度拯救他的团队。当时我没有办法知道它,但是一开始是一种无害的少年消遣很快变成了一个终身的人格障碍。...
去找翻译天才
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 owncloud有没有中文版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信