把握时间毁掉用英语怎么说说

正确掌握中对各类的“时间”表达才算英语熟练
大耳朵英语
[摘要]对时间点表达的考查一直是英语的重点,而且,在日常生活中我们也会经常用到。另外,对世纪、年月日的表达比较繁琐,就算对学习英语很多年的人来说,也不见得可以表达准确。对时间点表达的考查一直是()的重点,而且,在日常生活中我们也会经常用到。另外,对世纪、年月日的表达比较繁琐,就算对学习英语很多年的人来说,也不见得可以表达准确。今天总结了这两方面的内容,一起来和同学们学习!一. 时间点的表达1、所有的时间都可以用“小时 + 分钟”直接读:6:10 six ten8:30 eight thirty2:40 two forty2、如果所表述的时间在半小时之内,可以用“分钟 + past + 小时”:6:10 ten past six4:20 twenty past four10:25 twenty-five past ten3、如果所表述的时间在半小时之外,可以用“(相差的)分钟 + to + (下一)小时”:10:35 twenty-five to eleven5:50 ten to six9:49 eleven to ten4、如果所表述的时间恰好为半小时,可以用“half + past + 小时”:11:30 half past eleven2:30 half past two5、如果所表述的分钟和15有关,就有三种表达法:(15分钟又叫一刻钟:a quarter)9:15 a quarter past nine3:45 three forty- a quarter to four6、整点的表达:现在是两点整。It's two./It's two o'clock.另外英语中的 noon 和midnight 可分别直接表示白天和夜晚的12点:It's (twelve) noon. 现在是中午十二点。It's (twelve) midnight. 现在是半夜零点。7、大约时间:It's almost two. 马上到两点了。It's not quite two. 还不到两点。It's just after two. 刚过两点。8、若想表明是上午,可在时间后加上a.m.如:thirteen past six a.m.(上午六点十三分)。若想表明是下午,可在时间后加上p.m.如:four o'clock p.m.(下午四点)。9.句子范例1. It's nine forty-five. =It's a quarter to ten.2. It's two seventeen. =It's seventeen past two.3. It's three. =It's three o'clock.4. It's nine thirty. =It's half past nine.5. It's six fifteen. =It's a quarter past six.6. It's three fifty. =It's ten to four.二. 世纪、年代、年、月、日的表达1、世纪:①用“定冠词+序数词+century”表示例:在十七世纪 写作:in the 17th century,读作:in the seventeenth century②用“定冠词+百位进数+s”表示例:在十七世纪 写作:in the 1600s,读作:in the sixteen hundreds注意:这种情况下,实际表达的世纪数是阿拉伯数字本身加一。2、年代用“定冠词+(世纪百位进数+十位年代数)+s”表示例:在二十世纪三十年代 写作:in the 1930s,读作:in the thirties of the twentieth century或 in the nineteen thirties表示某年代的早期、中期和晚期,可以在定冠词后添加early, mid-和late例如:在二十世纪二十年代早期 in the early 1920s;在二十世纪五十年代中期 in the mid-1950s3、年月日1)年份① 读年份时一般分为两个单位来读,前两个数为一个,后两个数为一个:1949 读作:nineteen forty-nine或nineteen hundred and forty-nine② 如果是三位数,先读第一位,再把后两个数合起来读:253 读作:two fifty-three或two hundred and fifty-three③ 另外: 2000 读作:two thousand,1902 读作:nineteen hundred and two或 nineteen o two④ 如果要使用year,year放在数词之前例如:in the year two fifty-three B.C. 在公元前253年2)月份月份是专有名词,除了少数几个月份外都有缩写形式:January - Jan. 一月February - Feb. 二月March - Mar. 三月April - Apr. 四月August - Aug. 八月September - Sept. 九月October - Oct. 十月November - Nov. 十一月December - Dec. 十二月注意:缩写形式后面的点不能省略,因为它是表示缩写形式的符号。3)日期:用序数词表示例:十月一日 写作:October 1, October 1st, 1 October, 1st October, (the) 1st of October等,其中的October都可以写成缩写形式Oct.读作:October the first或the first of October4)年月日用英语表达年月日的顺序:① 月\日\年例:日写作:January 17(th), 2002或January seventeenth, 2002(日和年之间需用逗号隔开)读作:January the seventeenth, two thousand and two②日\月\年例:日写作:17(th) January, 2002或the seventeenth of January, 2002(月和年之间需用逗号隔开)读作:the seventeenth of January, two thousand and two4. 介词的使用:若指在哪一年或哪一月,用介词in;若具体到某一天,需用介词on。例如:She was born in 1989.She was born in August.She was born in August 1989.She was born on 2nd August, 1989.
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关搜索:
看过本文的人还看了
腾讯教育官方微信
扫描左侧二维码或添加qq_edu
总有一种力量推动教育前行
校园好时光
扫描左侧二维码添加“小园同学”
交朋友长知识收礼物
[责任编辑:judycai]
热门搜索:
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved
哪个不是汽车电量低的表现?
发动机无法启动
车灯比平时暗
喇叭音量小
电动钥匙无响应
课程提供:
恭喜您,答对了!看一下您是不是和老师们的思路一样
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
很遗憾,答案错误。赶快看看正确答案和思路是怎么样的吧
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
答对啦,看看老师的思路吧!
有问有答&&欢迎你,    
考研英语阅读理解时间如何把握?
17:02:55 来源:新东方在线编辑整理
最新资讯:
考研关注:
精华推荐:
课程推荐:
&  时间如何把握?  考场上面要注意答题技巧,不要花过多的时间去研究自己研究不出来的题目,要学会放弃,把自己会做的题做出来。  根据概率,5个问题,有ABCD四个选项,你做出了有三个题目你是比较自信的,第一道题选A,第二道题选B,第三道题选C,那最后两道题就不要选
ABC了,就是你排除一两个选项,然后剩下两个选项到时候再看,或试卷做完了再来看。
 & &&& 如果一看这篇文章题材很难办,那你就先放一放,先把会做的题好好做,看到比较舒服的文章好好去看。那有人说我四篇文章都看了,都不舒服怎么办?那么就建议你先弄写作。  先写作好还是先做阅读好还是先做完形填空好?不同老师会有不同的说法。比如完形填空老师可以说我先做完型,阅读老师说先做阅读,写作老师说先做写作。其实这也可以根据考场的情况,有时候写作一看我会写,正好是我押到的那道题,那就可以先写作;如果写作一看,就像
2010年的那个文化火锅,傻眼了不会写,或是想不到什么主题词,那还是建议大家先做阅读,如果阅读了一两篇觉得又难受了,感觉困或者感觉一点思路感觉找不到,那你可以做完型,完型4道题2
分,相当于我们阅读一道题,所以你做的时候可以感觉一下,因为完形填空的题要比这个我们正宗的阅读,难度要轻一点,或者你再做做翻译都是可以的,所以我们不能单独地说,先做什么好,后做什么好。但建议你阅读不要一口气做完,阅读一口气做完的话头就晕了,要适时的调整做题进度。  一篇阅读文章是18分钟,然后乘以4,就是72分钟,这是标准时间,但的同学这个时间是不够的。所以有些考生可能会挤一些别的时间过来,如一些他可能觉得分值比较少,完形、听力比较难的项目。但是写作和阅读时间千万不要挤,可以挤一些别的时间过来,但最长的时间一篇阅读理解时间不要超过25分钟。  考场上也要做笔记,记录错误点,不要只靠自己的记忆力去做题,好记忆也不如烂笔头,除非你平常经过记忆力的训练,所以看不懂的题,或是看不懂的文章要学会做笔记;针对写作建议还是不要打草稿,有的同学喜欢打草稿,那打草稿的同学就会浪费很多时间,我们做过这个实验:打草稿写篇作文的话,会比不打草稿写一篇作文的话会多花出10到15分钟,那这时间就不够用了。所以建议考生们:写作的时候,万一一个句子不会写,你单独句子可以打个草稿。&&& 按照以上注意事项做题,把握好考研阅读理解时间,相信水平会有明显提升。2015暑假直播课 5元抢购&&&&【热点聚焦】【考研关注】&&&&&&&【复习备考】【专题推荐】&&& & &&&&&
本文关键字:
考研网络课堂
考研公共课
考研专业课
考研直通车
快速响应:购课即开展择校择专业指导,且有一次更换所报专业课机会;
专属小灶:名师直播互动式教学,真正的“零”起点授课,就是让你入门;
专属辅导:班主任+科目老师,多对一全程辅导,智能讲练结合,随时检验效果;
签约重读:一科不过,全科重读,业内最低重读标准
2017考研名校复试特训班-山西大学行政管理
2017考研名校复试特训班-北京交通大学英...
2017考研名校复试特训班-四川大学应用心理学
2017考研名校复试特训班-中国传媒大学设...
2017考研名校复试特训班-西北大学金融专硕
2017考研名校复试特训班-合肥工业大学金...
2017考研名校复试特训班-中国矿业大学(...
2017考研名校复试特训班-西南财经大学财...
2017考研名校复试特训班-中国传媒大学新...
2017考研名校复试特训班-中国药科大学中...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
考研网络课堂
<a rel="nofollow" href="/alliance/clickword?userid=fffed9efcd60001&kid=ffced1759&url=/kaoyan/4/learning/317/14/1552528" title="2018考研政治全程班试听
考研热点专题
考研实用 o 工具
考研交流 o 下载
考研课程排行榜
考研公开课下午用英语怎么说 【范文十篇】
下午用英语怎么说
范文一:下午茶用英语怎么说?
下午茶用英语怎么说?下午茶的英文翻译是什么?
“午晚餐/下午茶”(linner或dunch)指在午餐后、晚餐前的时间享用的餐点,一般在下午三点到五点之间,餐点通常包括茶或咖啡配甜饼,有时配有水果、沙拉或者一份清淡口味的三明治。
Linner和dunch这两个单词都是lunch(午餐)和dinner(晚餐)两个词的不同组合形式,大概与brunch的构成形式类似(为breakfast和lunch的合成形式)。
例句:(下午茶用英语怎么说)
I forgot to eat lunch, so I had linner.
我忘记吃午饭了,所以来了点儿下午茶。
原文来自 必克英语/communication-
detail/communication/.html
范文二:英语下午茶英
1、Nothing is as sweet as you. 再没什么,能甜蜜如你。2、Nothing is impossible for pure love. 对于纯粹的爱情,一切皆有可能。3、Love isn’t about how to find out the similarities, it’s about how to respect the differences! 爱情不是寻找共同点,而是学会尊重不同点。4、No, I am not single. I am in a long distance relationship because my girlfriend/boyfriend lives in the future. 不,我不是单身。我和身在未来的女友/男友进行着跨越时空的恋情。 5、I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it. 我对你的爱从来没有停止,只是我不再让别人知道而已。6、Sometimes the best way to get someone’s attention is to stop giving them yours.
有时候,让别人在乎你的最好办法,就是不那么在乎他们。 7、No matter what you do, I just can’t seem to get mad at you. 不管你做什么,我好像都没法对你生气。8、James Dean: Live as if you’ll die tomorrow. Dream as if you’ll live forever.
詹姆斯·迪恩:把今天当作最后一天那样活着,把人生当作永恒那样去梦想。 9、Life is always let us was black and blue all over, but afterwards, the injured local will become our most strong place.
生活总是让我们遍体鳞伤,但到后来,那些受伤的地方一定会变成我们最强壮的地方。 10、《Forrest Gump》: Llife is like a box of chocolates, you never konw what you going to get. 《阿甘正传》:人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。11、I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, burned, and broken, but it still works. 我为自己的心感到骄傲。它曾受玩弄,曾经心焦,曾遭破碎,却依然鲜活跳动。12、The best relationship is when you can completely act yourself & they can still love you for who you are.
最好的恋情是,你可以彻底地做自己,并且你的另一半依然迷恋真实的你。13、Maugham: People ask you for criticism, but they only want praise. 毛姆:人们请你批评,但他们要的却是赞美。
14、I want someone who’s afraid of losing me.
我希望找到一个担心失去我的人。 15、I hide my love as if it was my lucky money until I forget where did I put it. 那些爱被我像压岁钱一样藏了又藏,直到最后再也想不起来放在了哪里。16、Ex-boyfriend: Does he make you laugh like I did? Girl: He doesn’t make me cry like you did. 前度:他能象我那样令你笑么? 女孩:他不会像你那样令我哭。17、It’s not frank to maintain a relationship, but considering the other person’s feelings, and reserve.
维系一段感情的,不是坦白,而是考虑到对方的感受,有所保留。 18、Love is like the zipper, only when both sides share the story together can the love be deep and eternal.
爱情如拉链,只有共同经历过故事,才会有刻骨铭心,才会有不离不弃。19、Life has its ups and downs. You will never fully appreciate the ups unless you have some downs.
人生充满了起起落落,没有在低处历练过的人,也无法享受高处的快感。20、You’re more than a shadow, I’ve just to believe. 我坚信,你不会只是我生命中的一个过客。
21、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes. 杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。22、I just want someone who will understand me even when no words are spoken. 我希望有一个人会懂我,即使我什么都没说。23、Love lives deep in the mind instead of residing in the lips. 爱情是埋在心灵深处,并不居住在双唇之间。24、Salma Hayek: Life is tough, but if you have the ability to laugh at it, you have the ability to enjoy it.
萨尔玛·海耶克:人生艰难,但是如果你有笑对人生的能力,你就有享受人生的能力。25、Forget what it hurt you in the past. But never forget what it taught you. 忘掉过去对你的伤痛,但永远别忘掉其中的教义。26、Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you. 普通的财富会被偷走,而真正的财富不会。无限珍贵的东西在你的灵魂里,无法被夺走。27、I can make it through the rain. I can stand up once again on my own. 我可以穿越云雨,也可以东山再起。
28、It’s okay to have flaws, which make you real. 有点缺点没关系,这样才真实。29、The most easily broken thing in the world is the man’s wineglass, politician’s promise, girls’ dream, steel wire-like love, of modern society and the holy heart. 这世界最易碎的就是男人的酒杯,政客的承诺,少女的梦想,钢丝上的爱情,现代社会的善良和高贵的心。30、In the end you’ll see who’s fake, who’s true and who would risk it all just for you. 到最后,你总会明白,谁是虚心假意,谁是真心实意,谁为了你不顾一切。31、Love the life you live, live the life you love. 喜欢自己过的生活,过自己喜欢的生活。32、If you stop learning, you will forget what you already know. 如果你停止学习的话,你会连已知的都忘记。33、Don’t take people’s care for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.
不要把别人的关心当成理所当然。不管他有多爱你,最终也会有疲惫的一天。34、Three things you should never break: relationships, promises, and someone’s heart. 三样东西绝不能伤害:关系、承诺,还有他的心。
35、Wherever we are going, as long as we are together. 无所谓能到哪里,但是要在一起。36、I am responsible for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand.
我只对我说的话负责,至于你怎么理解我的话,这超出了我的责任范围。37、Never let yourself be another person’s option. You are worth so much more. Believe that! 绝不做别人的备选项,一定要相信,你的价值远不止如此。38、Life is too ironic, it takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence. 生命真是充满讽刺。它用悲伤让你了解什么叫幸福,用噪音教会你欣赏寂静,用缺失来评价存在。39、I have no sense of security, because I love you too. 我没有安全感,是因为我太爱你。40、Each trauma, is another kind of maturity. 每一种创伤,都是另一种成熟。41、If you confer a benefit, if you receive one, remember it always.
施恩勿记,受恩勿忘。 42、Joy shared with others are more enjoyed. 与人同乐,其乐无穷。
43、Emancipate yourself from the past. The only way to move forward is to stop looking back! 把自己从过去解放出来,前进的唯一方法是别往后看。44、Over-thinking leads to negative thoughts.
想得太多,会变得很消极。 45、Never use your eyes to cry for the wrong person who hurt you. Instead use it to search for the right one. 眼睛,不应该用来为伤害你的人哭泣,而应该用来寻找那个正确的人。46、I’d rather live my life knowing that I’m not perfect, than spending my whole life pretending to be. 我宁愿坦然地,不完美的过一辈子,也不要一辈子都假装自己很完美。47、Sometimes what you want isn’t always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted. 很多时候,你得不到你想要的,但最终,你拥有的一定比当初渴望的要好得多。48、It only takes one negative comment to kill a dream. 只是一句打击人的话,就能灭掉一个人内心的梦想。49、You are not your past, your body, your mind, your emotions. 你的过去,你的身体,你的思想,你的情绪都不能单独代表你。50、It’s okay to be afraid of losing the person you really care. But it’s not okay if the person doesn’t really care of losing you.
担心失去一个你在乎的人,情有可原,但是,担心失去一个不在乎你的人,没有必要。51、Respect the people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love the people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
尊重那些在忙碌的日程中为你腾出空档的人,爱那些你需要他们的时候从不看他们日程的。52、You can always be a worse version of “him”, or better version of yourself.
不是要做一个单纯优秀的人,而是要做一个不可替代的人。 53、Sometimes there’s nothing to say. Sometimes silence expresses more than words do.
有时候,不需要说什么,沉默比话语表达得更多。 54、Jules Verne: Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real.
凡尔纳:但凡能想象到的事物,必定有人能将它实现。 55、I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and love today.
我不害怕明天,因为我经历过昨天,又热爱今天。 56、Winston Churchill: A pessimist sees the difficulty
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. 丘吉尔:悲观者在每次机会中看到困难,乐观者在每次困难中看到机会。
57、Einstein: The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully have been kindness, beauty and truth.
爱因斯坦:有些理想曾为我们引过道路,并不断给我新的勇气以欣然面对人生,那些理想就是:真、善、美。 58、Mark Twain: Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
马克·吐温:远离轻视你雄心的人,鼠目寸光者总轻视别人,但真正伟大的人会让你觉得,你也可以成功。59、Eleanor Roosevelt: It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
埃莉诺·罗斯福:与其诅咒黑暗,不如点燃一支蜡烛。60、There is no heart hurt by pursuing dream. When you long for something sincerely, the whole world will help you. 没有一颗心,会因为追求梦想而受伤。当你真心渴望某样东西时,整个宇宙都会来帮忙。61、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. 任何值得做的,就把它做好。62、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little. 幸福是太多和太少之间的一站。
63、In love folly is always sweet. 恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。64、The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it. 做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。65、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides. 你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狈无处遁形。66、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind. 你也许已走出我的视线,但从未走出我的思念。67、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone. 爱不是什么可能、大概、也许,一旦爱上了,自己是十分清楚的。68、In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
到头来,你活了多少岁不算什么,重要的是,你是如何度过这些岁月的。69、When the whole world is about to rain, let’s make it clear in our heart together. 当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好一起在心里放晴。70、It’s better to be alone than to be with someone you’re not happy to be with. 宁愿一个人呆着,也不要跟不合拍的人呆一块。
71、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。72、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you. 时间在流逝,生命中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。73、I lied when I said I didn’t like you. I lied when I said I didn’t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you. 我说不爱你,那是假话;我说不在乎,那是假话;我告诉自己对你再不会有感觉了,那也是假话。 74、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for. 要得到真正的快乐,我们只需拥有三样东西:有想做的事,有值得爱的人,有美丽的梦。75、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day. 不管你有多痛苦,这个世界都不会为你停止转动。太阳依旧照样升起。
76、Accept what was and what is, and you’ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
接受过去和现在的模样,才会有能量去追寻自己的未来。 77、Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.
除非你能和真实的自己和平相处,否则你永远不会对已拥有的东西感到满足。78、If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
要想射中靶,必须瞄准比靶略为高些,因为脱弦之箭都受到地心引力的影响。79、If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. 如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。80、I’ll think of you every step of the way. 我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
、Nthongi mirovep ths meemor ymroet ahn tyingrto for ge.t
越试是图忘,越记是得深记刻。
2Some、tmesi oyu ogta thuts pu, wslloa woyur rpie dadna cectp hat tou’yerwr ng.oIt ’s no gtiivngu p .tIs c’aledlg rownig pu.
有时候
,你需做的要就是闭,放嘴下所的谓自,承尊认己的错自误这不叫放弃。而,成长。叫
3、
veEryp esron ned a feirned to mke athm eaulhg hwe nthy ehtiknth ey ill wenerv msil egaian.
每一
人都个要这样需一朋友:当以个为己自再笑也出不来的时,他能候让开怀你笑!大
I tis ettbe tor sayt siletna n be dthuohtg afoo l, htn ao opte one’n mosuh ant redmveo lal duob.
t宁
愿保沉持默人让起看来个傻子像,不也一要口就证开明己自确如此。实
5E、eryvonecan m akey u soilm. Maey nepolepc n maake youcry. B ut titake ssom oee nearly slpeicl ta makoeyo u simle wihtt easrin your ey s.e
都谁能让你笑,许多能人你哭让但只有那。个别特人,的让能你在眼中泪含的候,依时然能得笑来。出
Rea lolve desn’otcare a bot bodu ytpye, odmelloo ks, orw alltesi e.z t’s morIecon ercne with dwha’sti nsdei.
真的正情不关爱乎身材相貌,,钱包而,更关乎在内的东西。
I、f e’s shupid tnoeuh tg owaklaw ya,be sm atr noeuhgto let h mi og
.如果
他蠢愚非要离开,那到你么聪就一些明让,走吧。

8、
Eenv fiso eone mbreaksy ur oehrat ,threeis a laysws omeno ewillign to mnde it
.即
有使人打碎了的你,总心还会是有人愿意,修补它好。
9Y、o musut hvaeself -cnofdeince You: ra aelan dsacep ,sencrye thre es nion ed toe ookl upo hets.r

一要有定自:你信就一道风景是,没要必别在人景里风仰视。面
0Gu、s uyes thew od friendrhspit o sattra
elatroinshpi .Grli suse th ewro fridnedhspit o nde t.
i男
人喜欢“用友”情始一开爱情,段人女喜欢用“友情终”结段爱一情
11、uJt bsceasue veeroyn elese htnks iis ritgth desn’t omean ts iirgt fohryo u.
别人认
好,并为意味着不你而言对就好是的。
12、I ti slriahgtf ro oy touf el erowngdeo rh va e gaoo dcry, ut you shbuol dot nlteo thress e youre waeknsse.
可你以屈,委以可哭痛,但不要让有人都所看到你的脆弱。
3、K《nug uFPanda
》:2Y uors otrym y aon htaevs cuha
ahppybe inginng ,ub lookt hwoit
trued ont.uYou r aps dtos eotnde fne yiuo.I tis wh a ytu doeicd eo bt thea tdoe.s
功《夫熊猫2》:你开的篇许也不美并好,命但不是不能运改变。的你去过决定不你的就成决,定什么才更做重。要
1、4Thefact
si htt taeh word li suot f eoeryone’s expectvaiotn .Btu osmele rn ta ofogret,but
tohes inrisst
.事实上,
这世个界符不合有人所梦想。的只是人学会有遗,忘有人却坚持。
、Yes5etrday isd ea, todormor hwans’tar iverd ye.t Ih aevj utsone
da,y otayd ,nd I’ma goni tg be hopay pinit.
昨日已逝,明未至。日就只我一天有,天今我要,开心过的这一天好。
6、I1n the riahtmtiec o flov,eo ne lup sne oquaels eervthiygn,a d tnwo minsu on equaels nthoni.g
情的方爱式程:+1=一切12,-=10。
7、Y1u noveer erlazi hewom uc hoy uiklesom eoneunt i lyuo wtcha the mikle someone esel
永.远会知不自道有己多欢某人,除喜非看T到a欢上另喜一外某某。个
18、S
eap youkrmin d,e veni f you roviecsh aeks.
敢勇说出你想的法哪怕声音会颤抖,

19I、ts an’ amainz feglien tog erlazei hwo oe personn hw wao onscej ust
sartagernsu denly mednt thea wrlodto you.
妙的一奇感种是觉,曾经的陌生人,突然间之成为了的整你世个界。
0、L2if ie likesa
ropess cofr ceoery.v We get uhr,tr ecoveyr, ten heg thrutan d erovcre agyani.I
stemse htt aacher eocvery s igettignre dya frot h neext hrt.u
命生就是一个疗伤像过程。的们受伤我痊,,再受愈,再伤愈痊。一次的每痊愈好像都为是迎接了下一的次伤受。
范文四:英语下午茶:万事随缘,但不要放弃努力
英语下午茶第148期
1、It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.
世界这么大,能遇见,不容易。
2、I sit at the that side, looking across the river gently your smile.
彼时我坐在天涯的那端,看着对岸轻轻微笑的你。
3、You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.
一旦你意识到,任何不快乐的时光都是浪费的时光,你会快乐的活更久。
4、In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
爱情的方程式:1+1=一切;2-1=0。
5、Pleasure and pain are the wealth of life, to escape its negative, as some of the face of courage, in fact, be able to recall a blessing. 快乐和痛苦都是人生的财富,与其消极的逃避,不如勇敢一些面对,其实能够回忆也是一种幸福。
6、Be alike flower. Spread beauty and happine irrespective of your surroundings.
像花儿一样,无论身在何处,不管周遭环境如何,都依然潇洒的绽放自己的美丽,活出自己的精彩。
7、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
时间在流逝,生命中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。
8、When every love comes to the end, if you look back, you will find flowers and sorrows, but it’s always beautiful.
每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。
9、Love is not about running into each other in crowds. Love is an impossible meeting. For example, I am a bird flying in sky, you are a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.
缘分不是人海中两个人的擦身,缘分是不可能的相遇。比如我是空中的鸟,你是林中的豹,只是我们碰巧相爱。
10、The fact is that the world is out of everyone’s expectation. But some learn to forget, but others insist.
事实上,这个世界不符合所有人的梦想。只是有人可以学会遗忘,有人却坚持。
11、Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you get, how hard you are to handle. But still wants you in their life.
真正爱你的人见识过你的各种乱七八糟,各种情绪化,各种难搞,但却还是想要你留在他们的生命里。
12、Life ends when you stop dreaming. Hope ends when you stop believing. Love ends when you stop caring. Friendship ends when you stop sharing.
生命止于不再有梦,希望止于不再信仰。爱情止于不再在乎,友谊止于不再分享。
13、Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars and change the world.
每个伟大的梦想都起始于做梦的人。请记住要用内心的力量、耐心和热情去触碰梦想改变世界。
14、They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. When “you” change, everything else changes. 人们总说时间能改变一切,但事实上我们必须靠自己去改变。自己变了,其他一切也才会变。
15、Don’t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life.
别让你的生命总在依恋过去种种或是寄望未来中逝去。如果你活在每个当下,你就活出了生命中的每一天。
16、Hope is the most exciting thing in life and if you honestly believe that love is out there, it will come.
怀抱希望是生活中最激动人心的事,如果你真的相信爱的存在,那它就会到来。
17、Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
遇见你是命运的安排,成为了朋友是我的选择,而爱上你是我无法控制的意外。
18、Everything in this world is just temporary, even bad days & sleepless nights.
这个世界上发生的每件事都只是暂时的。即使是糟糕的日子,失眠的夜晚。
19、Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.
朋友的作用,就是让你快乐加倍,痛苦减半。
20、Everything is going on, but don’t give up trying.
万事随缘,但不要放弃努力。
范文五:分享
宋刚的分享
返回分享首页>>
1、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
执子之手,与子偕老。
2、We did not change as we grew older, we just became more clearly ourselves. 长大的岁月里,我们从未变化,只是越来越清晰的成为自己。
3、Words don’t have the power to hurt you. Unless, the person who said them means a lot to you.
话语本身不伤人,除非,说这话的人对你而言很重要。
4、People who are serious about the relation are moody as they have devoted a lot that makes them worry about gains and losses.
动了真感情的人都会喜怒无常,因付出太多,难免患得患失。
5、I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye.
我要成为他最心动的相遇,最不舍的离别。
6、Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head, and remind yourself of who you are and where you wanna be.
有时候你需要退开一点,清醒一下,然后提醒自己,我是谁,要去哪里。
7、At least in my show time, I try my best to love you.
至少在属于我出场的时间里,曾拼尽全力爱过你。
8、Don’t waste time on anyone who doesn’t focus on you, you’re worth someone’s full attention.
不要浪费时间在一个对你不够专注的人身上,你值得拥有一个全心全意爱你的人。
9、Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
停止无谓的担心,还是多想想解决之道吧!
10、Don’t patronize others and take the wrong steps under your own feet.
不要光顾着看别人,走错了自己脚下的路。
11、You can hurt with your words but sometimes you can hurt more with your silence. 生活中,你说的话可能会伤到别人,但有时候,你的沉默会让人伤得更深。
12、Knowledge can’t replace friendship, I’d rather be an idiot than lose you, Spongebob. 知识不能取代友谊,即使变成笨蛋我也不愿意失去你,海绵宝宝。
13、Albert Einstein: Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. 爱因斯坦:逻辑会带你从A点到达B点,想象力将把你带到任何地方。
14、One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.
一次痛彻心扉的经历,抵得上千百次的告诫。
15、l wish l knew how to quit you.
我希望我知道如何能够戒掉你。
16、If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
如果你想要你从未拥有过的东西,那么你必须去做你从未做过的事。
17、Live beautifully, dream passionately, love completely.
活要活得美好,梦要梦得热烈,爱要爱得完整。
18、We met at the wrong time, but separated at the right time. The most urgent is to take the most beautiful scenery, the deepest wound was the most real emotions.
我们在错误的时间相遇,在正确的时间却又分开。走的最急的是最美的景色,伤的最深的是最真的感情。
19、Never lie to someone who trust you. Never trust someone who lies to you. 不要欺骗任何相信你的人,不要相信任何欺骗你的人。
20、Beverly Sills: There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
贝弗利·希尔斯:任何值得去的地方,都没有捷径。
21、Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
有时候必须自己做自己的英雄。
22、Everybody has problems. Everybody has bad times. Do we sacrifice all the good times because of them?
每个人都会有问题,每个人都会有糟糕时刻。但要把所有美好时光,牺牲在纠结这些问题上嘛?
23、He that can’t endure the bad, will not live to see the good.
忍不了痛苦,就见不到幸福。
24、In love folly is always sweet.
恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
25、If we pass by in this crowd city one day , I’ll stop and stare at the leaving figure and tell myself that I have loved that person.
如果有一天,在喧闹的城市里,我们擦肩而过,我会停住脚步,凝视着那远去的背影,告诉自己那个人我曾经爱过。
26、Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
有瑕疵的却是美的。看似疯狂却是天才。宁愿变得彻底荒诞,也不接受彻底无聊。
27、How long is a minute? That depends on whether you’re sitting on the toilet, or waiting outside the bathroom!
一分钟有多长?那要看你是蹲在厕所里面还是等在厕所外面。
28、It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
父子不仅血肉至亲,更是灵魂相依。
29、If you are not able to love freely, it is not really love.
如果你不能自由地爱,那并不是真爱。
30、Appreciate what you have: the people, the opportunities and the material possessions. 珍视你所拥有的一切:人、机遇以及物质财富。
31、George Bernard Shaw: A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
萧伯纳:一个尝试错误的人生,不但比无所事事的人生更荣耀,并且更有意义。
32、Things are always working out when you at least expected it.
事情总是在你最不抱希望的时候得到解决。
33、So scared of getting older. I’m only good at being young.
如此害怕长大,因只擅长打发年轻时光。
34、One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.
一次痛彻心扉的经历,抵得上千百次的告诫。
35、Einstein: Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
爱因斯坦:每个人都是天才。但如果硬要以鱼儿爬树的本领,来评估它的能力,它这辈子都会觉得自己是条蠢鱼。
36、Things will get worse before they get better. But when they do, remember who put you down, and who helped you up.
诸事在好起来之前,会变得更坏。经历这个过程后,请记住谁把你拖下水,又是谁把你拉上岸。
37、Look at the keyboard, U and I are together. Look underneath, it says JK.
看看键盘上,U键(你)和I键(我)是在一起的。再看看下面,却是JK(just kidding)。唉!
38、《The Lion King》: I only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
《狮子王》:我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
39、《New Moon 》: Before you, my life was like a moonless night.
《新月》:在你出现之前,我的人生就像没有月光的夜,异常黑暗。
40、If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.
如果你想要某样东西,别等着有人会送给你。生命太短,等不得。
范文六:英语下午茶: 英语下午茶:你是我唯一的执著
1、Tell yourself everyday: I am really great. 每天告诉自己:我真的很不错! 2、Life is like an ice cream. Enjoy it before it melts. 生活就像奇彩炫,请在它融化前,及时享受。 3、If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. 如果她很棒,不会很好追;如果她好追,就不会很棒;如果她值得,你就不应放弃;如 果你放弃了,就是你不配! 4、Life isn’t a competition. It’s a journey. If you spend that journey always trying to impress others, to outdo others, you’re wasting your journey. 生命并不是一场竞赛,而是一段旅程。如果你在途中一直都试图给他人留下深刻印象, 超过别人,那你就浪费了这段旅程。 5、We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not need, to impress people who do not care. 我们花我们未拥有的钱, 去买一些我们不需要的东西, 就为了使无关紧要的人对我们印 象深刻。 6、Being single doesn’t mean no one wants you. It means you’re taking your time deciding about your life and who you want to spend it with. 单身族并不是没有人爱,而是需要更多的时间去找寻真正能够与我们共度一生的人。 7、It doesn’t matter what others think of you, what matters most is how you see yourself. 别人如何看待你并不重要,最重要的是你如何看待你自己。 8、Protect her, fight for her, kiss her, love her, hold her, laugh with her. But don’t make her fall, if you don’t plan to catch her. 保护她,争取她,吻她,爱她,拥抱她,和她一起欢笑。但若你没有打算一直守护她, 请别让她堕入爱河。 9、There’s always a bit of something hidden when you say ‘nothing’. 每次当你说“没事”的时候,心里多少都藏着点事。 10、Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect! 不要等待那一个完美的时刻,要掌握现在这一刻,使它变得完美!
11、Don’t complain that life is too unfair to you just because life simply does not know who you are. 不要抱怨生活对你不公平,因为生活压根就不知道你是谁。 12、Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it. 每天都是一次新的生命,把握住它,好好生活。 13、Everyone has a sad, want to hide, but he who denies all confesses all. 每个人都有一段悲伤,想隐藏却欲盖弥彰。 14、Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation. 下定决心,果断行动,并承担后果,在这世界上犹豫不决成就不了任何事。 15、There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go. 总有一
些事,我们不愿它发生, 却必须接受;总有些东西, 我们不想知道, 却必须了解; 总有些人,我们不能没有,却必须学着放手。 16、You might hate your life, but others may dream of having a life such as yours. 你可能讨厌你的生活,但其他人可能在梦想着过你这样的生活。 17、You are a part of a puzzle 0f someone’s life. You may never know where you fit, but always remember that someone’s life may not be complete without you! 你是某人生命拼图中的一小块,也许你永远都不知道自己的位置,但请记住:没有你, 他的生命是不完整的。 18、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but some time for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. 一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤 了的心,需要的不是同情,而是理解。 19、They invented hugs to let people know you love them without say anything. 人类发明了拥抱,让人知道你爱他们,什么都不用说。 20、Regardless of whether or not keep relationship with you, I would want to let you know. You are my only obsession. 不管是否与你在一起,只想让你知道,你是我唯一的执著。
标签: 标签:英语下午茶励志
范文七:1、Save your heart for someone who cares.
为了某个在乎你的人,请节约你的真心!
2、A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
真正的朋友能读懂你眼神中的哀伤,而其他人却相信你脸上的微笑。
3、Active long will be very tired, care about for a long time will crash!
主动久了会很累, 在乎久了会崩溃!
4、Don’t look for somebody who’s perfect. Just be happy with someone who’s perfect for you!
你要找的不是一个完美的人,而是一个对你而言最合适的人。
5、Life’s hard. It’s supposed to be. If we didn’t suffer, we’d never learn anything.
生活是艰辛的,它本该就是这样的。如果我们不经历痛苦,我们就永远也不会学到东西。
6、Keep moving forward, forget the past. Every time you look back, you miss out on something in front of you.
一直往前走,别往后看。要知道每一次回头,都会错过一些眼前的风景。
7、The happiest feeling ever is knowing that he could be with any girl, but he chooses to be with you.
最好的一种感觉是,当他拥有大把的选择,却依然选择和你在一起。
8、Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head, and remind yourself of who you are and where you wanna be.
有时候你需要退开一点,清醒一下,然后提醒自己:我是谁,要去哪里。
9、I just want someone who will understand me even when no words are spoken.
我希望有一个人会懂我,即使我什么都没说。
10、A friend who betray you in the end, is never your friend from the beginning.
最终背叛你的朋友,其实一开始就不是你的朋友。
11、What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.
那些杀不死我的东西,只会让我变更强。
12、A person’s happiness stem not from how much he owns but from how little he complains.
一个人的快乐,不是因为他拥有的多,而是因为他计较得少。
13、Tears are words the heart can’t say.
眼泪是心里无法诉说的言辞。
14、I really wonder why people suddenly change after they get what they wanted.
我真想知道为什么人一旦得到他们想要的,就突然变了。
15、It wasn’t so hard to cross that street after all, it all depends on who’s waiting for you on the other side.
其实要过那条马路并不难,就看谁在对面等你。
16、Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.
除非你能和真实的自己和平相处,否则你永远不会对已拥有的东西感到满足。
17、Albert Einstein: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
爱因斯坦:借鉴昨天,活在今天,憧憬明天。
18、If I treated you the way you treated me, you would hate me.
如果我用你待我的方式来待你,恐怕你会恨死我。
19、Destiny determines who comes int
o our lives but it’s the heart that decides who stays inside.
命运决定谁会进入我们的生活,内心决定我们与谁并肩。
20、I will be strong enough to make you feel bad.
我会坚强到让你心疼。
范文八:1、Sometimes, I wish I could go back in time and meet myself as a kid.
有时候,真希望自己可以适时的穿越回去,去见见那个还是个小孩子的自己。
2、Be personality grabs the heart.
美貌得人眼球,个性得人心。
3、Y the leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret hope out lives them all.
青春会逝去;爱情会枯萎;友谊的绿叶也会凋零。而一个母亲内心的希望比它们都要长久。
4、《Twilight》: I don’t have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.
《暮光之城》:我再也没有离开你的力气了。
5、Speech is silver, silence is gold.
能言是银,沉默是金。
6、The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.
世界上最糟糕的一种感觉是,你无法爱上别人,只因你依然留恋那个伤害你的人。
7、Without respect, love lost. Without caring, love boring. Without honesty, love unhappy. Without trust, love unstable.
没有尊重,爱会走掉。没有在乎,爱会无聊。没有诚实,爱会不爽。没有信任,爱会不牢。
8、Sometimes, people put up walls not to keep people away, but to see who cares enough to tear those walls down.
有时候人们会筑起一道墙,其实并不想把人都拒之门外,而是要等待一个人,一个足够在乎,可以拆掉围墙的人。
9、You’re a mistake I’m willing to make.
你是一个我愿意犯的错。
10、We have a saying love is like head wound. It make you dizzy, you think you die, but you recover.
有句谚语说的好:爱情是脑袋受重创。叫你头昏脑胀,以为会死亡,但终究养好了伤。
11、Falling in love with you is the second best thing that has ever happened to me. Finding you is the first.
与你相恋,是我人生中排名第二的美好事情。找到你,排名第一。
12、If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
如果你时刻在等待暴风雨的来临,那么你也无法享受阳光的温暖了。
13、Winnie the Pooh: A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.
小熊维尼:多给别人一些体谅,多为别人考虑一点,那将让一切截然不同。
14、Love is like the wind, I can’t see it, but I can feel it.
爱就像一阵风,虽然看不到,但却能感觉得到。
15、Love is not finding someone to live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without.
爱情,不是找一个能一起生活的人,而是找一个人,没Ta,就没法生活。
16、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.
人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。
17、Things that make life easier: A Parent’s hug, A Lover
’s kiss, A Friend’s support.
让生活变得轻松的三样东西:父母的拥抱,恋人的亲吻,以及朋友的支持。
18、If you care about what others think of you, then you will always be their slave.
总在乎其他人怎么看你,那你会一直是他人的奴隶。
19、Definition of best friend? They would let you know when you had something in your teeth.
什么叫最好的朋友?最好的朋友就是当你牙齿上有脏东西的时候,他们会立马提醒你。
20、Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
生活,就该有些阳光,有点自由,还有一些花朵。
范文九:1、Life must be lived with love, happiness, and dreams.
活着一定要有爱,有快乐,有梦想。
2、Touch her heart, not her body. Steal her attention, not her virginity. Make her smile. Don’t waste her tears.
触动一个女孩,要从心灵而不是身体。做个偷走她专注眼神的男人,尊重她的贞洁。让她把微笑挂在脸上。不要浪费她的眼泪。
3、Do not rely on your split- remember the feelings that stay with you.
不要相信一剎的感觉,要记住一直的感受。
4、Even though you may feel afraid, hurt, or lost, never give up hope. Your future, happy self is there waiting for your fearful present self.
即使你很害怕,很痛苦,很迷茫,也不要放弃希望,未来的你幸福的你,在等着现在的你恐惧的你。
5、If you believe in yourself, all you need is just a little bit of luck to fulfill all your dreams.
如果你相信自己,然后再加上一点点运气,所有的梦想都可能实现。
6、The best kind of travel experience is being deeply moved in an unfamiliar place.
最好的旅行,就是你在一个陌生的地方,发现一种久违的感动。
7、Thinking something over a thousand times is not as effective as actually doing it just once. Taking a beautiful fall is better than wondering aimlessly.
想一千次,不如去做一次。华丽的跌倒,胜过无谓的徘徊。
8、When we praise others, their good points become a part of our own good fortune.
通过赞美,别人身上的优点就成为了自己的财富。
9、Regret as little as yo waste as little as yo and dream as big as possible for the future.
用最少的悔恨面对过去,用最少的浪费面对现在,用最多的梦想面对未来。
10、If nothing can be done, then just let nature take its course.
如果无能为力,那就顺其自然。
范文十:1、Grasp all, lose all.
什么都想要,什么都失掉。
2、When we learn to treasure simple happiness then we will be winners in life.
当我们懂得珍惜平凡的幸福时,就已经成了人生的赢家。
3、To be lonely is not because you have no friends, but there is no one in your heart.
孤单不是因为没有朋友,而是没有人住在你心里。
4、When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won’t come up with a handful of mud either.
伸手摘星,即使徒劳无功,亦不致一手污泥。
5、We’ve gone through so much but eventually we come back to where we were.
我们经过那么多考验,最后还是回到了原点。
6、The wind blowing, broken unease. I watched afar lonely, with tears in my eyes.
风,吹起破碎的流年。我看着远方的寂寞,泪流满面。
7、Give everything a shot. You never know what (or who) is going to change your life.
任何事情都应该去尝试一下,因为你无法知道,什么样的事或者什么样的人将会改变你的一生。
8、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?
一辈子有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?
9、Come on beautiful, pick yourself up, show me that smile of yours, everything will be okay, I promise.
亲爱的,来笑一个,打起精神来,我保证一切都会好起来的。
10、Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
当你用更智慧的方法去做一件你曾经失败的事时候,那么那次失败就会成为一个机会。
11、A business that makes nothing but money is a poor kind of business.
除了赚钱还是赚钱的生意,不是好的生意。
12、Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
任何停止学习的人都是老人,不管是二十岁或八十岁。任何持续学习的人,都可以保持年青。生命里最美好的事就是让你的心智保持年青。
13、The world is really small, when you turn around, you don’t know who you’re gonna encounter with. The world is really big, when you turn around, you don’t know who’s already gone.
世界真的很小,好像一转身,就不知道会遇见谁。世界真的很大,好像一转身,就不知道谁会消失。
14、The most afflictive missing is not that she/he does not know you’re missing her or him, but she/he don’t care about it even knowing it.
最难受的思念,不是对方不知道你的思念,而是他知道却无所谓。
15、Some memories, are doomed to be unable to cancel, Is just like some people, is doomed to be unable to substitute is the same.
有些记忆,注定无法抹去;就好比有些人,注定无法替代一样。
16、For the one who really cares for you, please save your true love.
为了某个在乎你的人,请吝啬你的真心
17、Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
爱你的父母吧,我们忙着长大同时,常会忘记,他们也渐渐老去。
18、I don’t want to be chapters in your life story, I want to be the entire book.
我不想成为你人生故事的几个章节,我希望成为整本书。
19、Albert Einstein: We have to do the best we can. This is our sacred human responsibility.
爱因斯坦:我们必需做我们能力所及最好的,这是我们人类神圣的职责。
20、I know you need a hug right now and I’ll do it.
我知道现在的你需要一个拥抱,我给你。}

我要回帖

更多关于 变成用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信