&&书​面​表​达
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩32页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢人教新目标英语八年级上册Unit2单元巩固题
新目标英语八年级上第二单元巩固题Ⅰ、单项选择(&& ) 1. ―What’s&&&&& with you? ―I can’t find my ticket.&&&&&& A. the matter&&& B. your trouble&&& C. the wrong&&& D. matter(&& ) 1. C (&& ) 2. ―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?―I don’t feel very well today.I’ve got a pain here&&&&&& A. Can I take your temperature&& B.What’s wrong with you &C. Do you have a cough&&&&&&&&&& D.How& long have you been like this ? (&& ) 3. I have a bad&&&& . ―You should see a dentist .& &&&&&& A. throat&& B. toothache&&& C. cold&&& D.fever(&& ) 4. ―Why didn’t Lucy get up? ―She said her head&&&& badly.&&&&&& A. sore&&&& B. hurt&& C.hurted&&&& D. wrong(&& ) 5.&&&& the help of man-made satellites,we can know what the weather will be like in the next few days. &&&&&& A. Under&&& B. With&&& C. Using&& D.By(&& ) 6.Your sister is too young.You should look after her&& _ .&&&&&& A. good&&&& B. nice&&& C. fine&&&& D.well(&& ) 7.It’s very&&& of you to help me with my English .&&&&&& A.beautiful&& B. fine&& C.well&&& D.nice(&& ) 8.They began the party&&&&&&& a piece of beautiful music.&&&&&& A. of&&&&&&&& B. at&&&& C. from&& D. with(& ) 9.they played basketball&&&&& .&&& &&&&&& A. two days ago& B. two days before& C. ago two days& D before two days(&& ) 10. ―I think she is a good student. ―Yes, he said&&& ,too.&&&&&& A. it&& B.that&&& C. so&& D.one(&& ) 11.Our teacher&&&& us to try our best.My mother&&& I can work in shanghai in the future.&&&&&& A. wish& hope&& B. hope& wish&& C. wishes&& hopes D. hopes& wishes(&& ) 12.I hope you’ll better soon. ―&&&&&&& .&&&&&& A. Thank you& B. the same to you&&& C. ok&& D. welcome(&& ) 13. ―Why don’t you go to the shop on foot?―It takes me&&&&&& time .&&&&&& A. much too&&& B. too much&&& C. very much&&& D.too many(&& ) 14.Jack&&&&& go home&&&& he cleaned the classroom.&&&&&& A. doesn’t;until& B. doesn’t;and&&& C. didn’t;until&& D. didn’t;or(&& ) 15.Mike is taller than any&&&&& boy student is his class.&&&&&& A.each&&&&& B.other&&&&& C. another&&&& D.one(&& ) 16.---Must I study here for hours ?---No,you&&&&& . You can leave any time.&&&&&& A.mustn’t&&&&& B.needn’t&&& C.can’t(&& ) 17.This math problem is so difficult that only&&&&&& students can work it Out.&&&& A. a few&& B. few&&& C. a little&& D. little&(&& ) 18.My cousin&&&&& down under the tree now.&&&&&& &&&&& A.lies&&& B. is lieing&& C. is lying&& D. lay(&& ) 19.People think&&&&& more and more&&&& to protect the environment.&&&&&& A. impossible& B.necessary&& C. important D. /;interesting(&& ) 20.there is little meat on the plate,&&&& ?&&&&&& A.is there&&&&& B. isn’t there&&& C.is it&& D. will you(&& ) 21. ---DO you need help? ---No,I&&&&&&& .&&&&&& A.needn’t&&&&& B.mustn’t&&& C.don’t(&& ) 22.Sam enjoy&&&&& stamps,And now he has 226 of them.&&& A.to collect&& B. collected&& C. collects&& D. collecting(&& ) 23.I’m sorry&&&& that can’t go with you this afternoon.&&&&&& A. saying&& B. to say&&& C. to talk&& D. talking(&& ) 24.He&&&&& the room until 4 pm.&&&&&& A. come to& B. left from&&& C. stayed& at&& D. got to(&& ) 25.What is time? Is it something we can’t control,&&&&& the weather?&A.if&& B. like&&& C. for&& D. with&&&&&& (&& ) 26.You shouldn’t eat&&&&& before you see the doctor.&&&&&& A.something&&& B. everything&& C. anything&& D. nothing(&& ) 27. ---When&&&&& you&&&&&& to cough?---Last Friday.&&&& &A.do, begin&& B. did , began&& C. do , begins& D. did , begin(&& ) 28.This woman&&&&&& his mother.&&&&& A.maybe&&& B. may be&& C.may is&& D.perhaps(&& ) 29.People&&&&&& aretoo stressed out and angry may have too much yang.&&&&&& A.whose&& B. who&&& C. which&& D. whom&&&&&& (&& ) 30.Would you please buy some salt for me,tony? There is&&&&&& left.&&&&&& A.little&& B. a little&&& C. few&& D. a few&&&&&& 二p根据所给提示做出答案,填写在横线上。1. He often gives us some good a&&&& ,so we all like him.2.&&&&&& Taiwang Island&&&&&&& (lie) in the southest of China?3. Ann is rather tired.She wants to have a&&&&& .4. Could you tell me how to i&&&&& my spoken English.5. I went to bed.I finished my homework.(合并为一句)I&&&&&& go to bed&&&&&&&& I finished my homework.6.I think he needs our help.(改为否定句) I&&&&& think he&&&&& our help.&& 7.You need to see a dentist.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&& you&&&&&& to see a dentist ? 8.Sarah has a stomachache.(改为同义句)There is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sarah’s stomachache ?9.―What’s the matter? --- I have a s&&&&&&& .&10.I have a sore throat. --- You&&&&& drink hot tea with honey.& 11.Chinese m________ is nowpopular in many c_______.三.第二单元语法知识小结1.当某人心情沮丧,闷闷不乐,身体不舒服或是遇到麻烦事时,可以用下列问句:What’s the matter? What’s wrong with sb/sth?某人/某物怎么了?(sb:哪儿不舒服/出什么事了/为何不高兴?sth:某物出了毛病或故障)可以用下列问句:What’s the matter with you?/ What’s the trouble with you?/ What’s your trouble?/ What’s wrong with you? /Is there anything wrong with you? 2.在英语中,表示“疼痛”或“不舒服”常用的有ache,sore,pain,hurt等。其用法总结如下:(1)“主语 +have/has +病症”例:Joe has a bad cold. /Joe has a high cold(2)“主语+have/has +a+sore+发病部位”例:Joe has a sore throat /bake.(3)“主语+have/has +a+部位ache”例:Joe has a toothache/stomachache/backache/headache.(4)“部位+hurt(s)”表达某一具体位置的疼痛hurt是动词,意为“疼,痛”其过去式仍为hurt例:Joe has a toothache/stomachache/backache/headache.(5)“ (there is)something wrong with+one’s+部位”例:I can’t see anything.I think there must be something wrong with my eyes. 3. (1)have a cold 中have意为“患、得(病)”(2)have意为“拥有”之意时,无进行时。(3)have做“进行、召开、举行”解,表示“举行某一活动”,例:We will have a big party on New Year’s Day. (4)have做“吃、喝”解,可指吃三餐饭或具体食物。例:I have tomatoes for lunch. (5)have做“上……课”解,例:How many classes do you have on weekdays ?4. (1)have a back中back是名词意为“后背”“on one’s back”意为“在某人的背上”例:The worker is carrying a big bag on his back.(2)back名词意为“后面、后部”“at the back of”意为“在……后部”例:There is a small blackboard at the back of the classes. (3)back做副词,意为“回来,回到原处”可与动词连用,表示回到原处。例:go back 回去 come/get/be back 回来 give back(=return)归还5.& should为情态动词,意为“应该”否定式为shouldn’t,表示建议,要求。其后加动词原形,且无人称和数的变化。You should brush your teeth before you go to bed.&&&& 情态动词有词义,但不能单独做谓语,必须和其他动词一起构成谓语,表明说话者对所要表达意思的态度和看法最重要的是,情态动词没有人称和数的变化,其后必须跟动词原形。变为否定句时,直接在情态动词后加not.常见的情态动词有can,may,must,need,should,will,would,shall等。5. You should drink some hot tea with honey.with 做介词,意为“有,带有”表示某物带有或具有某种特征。介词短语with honey做hot tea 的后置定语。例:a tall girl with long curly hair.&(2)With还有“和某人某物在一起”,表示伴随。例:I like to talk with my friends. (3)With还有“用……”表示使用“某种工具、手段等”例:Cut it with a knife/wirte with a pen/with the help of……或with one’s help(4)With还有“关于……对于……”表示 “关系和适应范围” 例:be angry with6.I’m not feeling well=I don't feel well. (1)其中feel是感官动词,“感觉起来”属于系动词,其后接形容词做定语。类似词:look“看起来”、sound“听起来”、taste“尝起来”、smell“闻起来”。例:The cake tastes very delicious.蛋糕尝起来很美味。(2)well意为“身体好的,健康的”---How are you today?---I’m very well. (3)well多用做副词,意为“好”,修饰动词。例如:The boy plays football well.其中的well修饰动词play.7.When did it start? Start做动词时,后接名词、代词做宾语,或与动名词和不定式连用。& (1)Start/begin doing to do意为“开始做某事”例:They started dancing/to dance= They began dancing/to dance. (2)begin与start区别,当start作“动身,发动,开办,流出,惊起等”时,不能用beain代替。(3)start…with/begin…with均意为“以……开始”The word begins/starts with“s”. (3)at the start of与at the beginning of意为“在……开头/开端”例:We’re going to school at the beginning/start of september.8. ago与before区别.ago表时间段的单词或短语。before通常用来表示在某个时间点之前,也可单独用作状语。例:ten minutes ago/before eight o’clock.9. I think so.so放在某些动词或形容词后面,替代一个表示肯定意义的宾语从句,如:think/hope/call/believe/expect/suppose/afraid等。--I failed the math exam .Really?--I’m afraid so.so表示肯定 I hope so/I hope so&&& not表示否定I believe not/I believe not10.I hope you feel better soon. hope“希望”用于表示有可能实现的愿望,其后可接动词不定式或宾语从句,即hope to do sth“希望(自己)做某事”;若表达“希望别人做某事”,则需要“hope+that+从句”,而不能用动词不定式做宾语补足语。例:I hope to go beijing./I hope that you can study harder.hope的同义词“wish”意为“希望,愿望”其后可接动词不定式做宾语或宾补。Wish to do sth“希望(自己)做某事”Our classmates wish to see a film.Wish sb to do sth“希望某人做某事”We wish our teacher to join us.Hope/wish都有名词词性。His hope/wish is to be a reporter when he grows up.11. the other 意为“其他的,剩下的”已知两者中的另一个或另一部分,常和one 搭配使用,One…the other…如:Where is the other shoe? 另一只鞋在哪里?another是指三个或三个以上的人或同类中的另一个,只能和单数名词连用。One―another―another--……the other和复数名词连用,指“其他的……”指另一些sb/sth 如:One student mimes an illness,the other students guess the illness and advice.others/the others 其中others表示除去一部分后的另一些,但并非剩下的全体。其中the others表示除去一部分剩下的全体。12. (1)advice “建议、忠告、劝告”不可数【u】 a piece of advice 一条建议 ask sb for advice& 征求某人的建议& give sb some advice 给某人一些建议 take one’s advice& 接受某人的建议Can you give a piece of advice?/He often gives us some good advice./You should take his advice.(2)advise “建议、劝告”为动词,advise sb of sth 把某事通知某人/I advise you to leave now.13.too much“过于,过多”做定语修饰不可数名词/too many “太多”修饰可数名词复数/much too “太,非常,极其”等,后接形容词或副词。14. (1)a few意为“一些,几个”修饰可数名词复数,与some同义。Few也只用来修饰可数名词复数,但表示否定含义,意思是“几乎没有”如:He has a few friends. /He has few friends.&& (2)a little与little只用来修饰不可数名词,意为“一些” little也只用来修饰不可数名词,意思是“几乎没有” 但表示否定含义。如:I have a little money./ I have little money.(3) a little还可以做副词,表示程度。如:I’m a little tired. Not a little=much15.I believe it’s important to sleep eight hours a night.含有宾语从句的复合句,it是从句中的形式主语,真正的主语是to sleep eight hours a night,当说话者要突出强调由不定式做主语的句子中的形容词时,就常用“it is+形容词+to do”句型。it’s& not easy to learn English./ it’s& very hard to understand it.通常16.Don’t get stressed out.其中的get为系动词,相当于become, “成为,变得”表示一种趋势过程,其后常跟形容词做表语。如:It’s getting warmer./The day is getting longer.Become常用于书面语,表示由一个状态向另一个状态的变化,强调变化结果,get多用于口语,指短时间的变化,其后通常跟形容词的比较级,表示变化的过程,turn指性质、品质、状态、颜色的变化。说明变化的结果。17.(1)until既可以做介词也可以做连词,意思“直到……时候”until用在肯定句中,与持续性动词连用,表示某动作持续到某时。Until=till(2)not…until与非持续性动词连用,意为“直到…才”
【】【】【】【】【】 &&
上一套试题: &&&下一套试题: 没有了
| 关于我们 -& -& -& - 网站地图 -& - 人才招聘 -沪教版八年级上册英语最新教案资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
沪教版八年级上册英语最新教案资料
上传于||文档简介
&&所​有​知​识​点​都​有
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩240页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢八年级上册英语期中试卷(含答案和听力mp3)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级上册英语期中试卷(含答案和听力mp3)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级上册英语期中试卷(含答案和听力mp3)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 初二英语第一学期期中考试试卷第Ⅰ卷 客观题部分(55分)一、(共20小题,每小题1分)A)根据你听到的内容,选择与其意思相符的图画,每句读两遍。(&& )1.Where is Sandy going this summer?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )2.What is Daniel doing now?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )3.What’s Madee’s mother?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )4.What is Lily’s favourite place?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )5.Which club does Kate join?A. The Singing Club&&B. The Reading Club&&C. The Dancing club(&&& )6.Which subject is Helen’s favourite?A. Maths&&&&B. Computer Studies&&C. Geography(&&& )7.Who is the tallest boy in Mike’s class?A. Jim &&&&&B. Simon&&&&&C. Mike(&&& )8.Who has the most flowers of the three?A. Tom&&&&&B. Kate&&&&&C. Ann(&&& )9.What time did the boy get to school this morning?& A. At 7:00 a.m.&&&B. At 6:50a.m.&&&&C. At 7:10 a.m.(&&& )10.What are they talking about?A. Crossing the road&&B. Staying at home&&&C. Going shoppingB)听下面3段对话或独白。 听第一段对话,回答第11~12小题。(&&& )11.What’s the man going to do for his holiday?A. He will be on business.& B. He will travel to Nanjing. &C. He will travel to Dalian.(&&& )12..How long will it take him to get there?A. Less than 2 hours.&&& & B. Over 2 hours.&&& &&C. 2 hours and a half.听第二段对话,回答第13~15小题。(&&& )13. What are they talking about?A. The weather of the weekend &B. Going swimming at the weekend&&&& C. Their plans for the weekend(&&& )14. What will the weather be like at the weekend?A. Sunny&&&&B. Rainy&&&&C. Cloudy(&&& )15.What would Millie like to do?A. Go swimming&&&B. Go shopping&&C. Stay at home
听第三段材料,回答第16-20题。(& )16. What is popular with all the people in the world?&&&& A. Football.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Music.&&&&&&&&&& C. Sport.(& )17. Why do many people like sport?& A.&Because it can make people have a healthier body. B. Because it can help people make friends.C. Both A and B(& )18. What’re in many Chinese Schools?&&&& A. School cars.&&&&&&& B. Sport teams.&&&&&& C. Dance parties.(& )19. What do girl students like doing at school?A.&Playing volleyball and table tennis.B.&Playing football and basketball&&&& C.& Playing volleyball and football.(& )20. How many medals did China get in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games?&&&& A. Fifty.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Seventy.&&&&&&&&&& C. One hundred.二. 单项选择(15分,每小题1分)& (& )21. ―Shall we go to Laoshe Tea House to drink special Beijing tea tomorrow?& &&&&& ―&& _____A. Good idea!&&&& B. That’s right.&&&& C. Let’s not.&&&& D. No.(& )22. Work hard,________ you will not learn English well.A. but&&&&&&&&&& B. or&&&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&& D. and(& )23. The train arrived _____ Nanjing _____ 6.00 _____the afternoon of Sept. 13.A. in&&&&&& B. in&&&&&& C. on&&&&& D. on(& )24. “Lift” is also called _____in American English.A. dustbin&&&&&& B. corridor&&&&&&& C. elevator&&&&&& D. rubber(& )25. Yesterday I read this newspaper, but I couldn’t find_____.A. something interesting&&&&&&&&&&&& B. anything interesting C. interesting something&&&&&&&&&&&& D. interesting anything(& )26. Yao Ming is one of ________ basketball stars in the USA.A. much popular&&&&&& B. more popular&C. most popular&&&&&&& D. the most popular(& )27. We’d better ______upstairs and tell the children _______make so much noise.A. go, not to&&&&&&& B. go , don’t&&& C. to go& , not to&&&& D. to go , don’t(& )28.John’s tie is _________Tina’s tie.A. the different from&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the different inC. different from&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. different in(& )29 The boy is too young to dress _____________ A. him&&&&&& B. he&&&&& C. himself&&&&&& D. herself(& )30. The boss always made them ___________for 14 hours a day before.A. to work&&&&&& B. work&&&& C.working&&&& D. to working(& )31. John is _____ honest boy. He said he would come here in _____ hour.A. a&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&& D. an(& )32. Her mother looked _________at that moment when she heard the good news.A. happy&&&&& B. happily&&&& C. unhappy&&&&& D. sadly(& )33. Though my uncle lives in the USA, he often _____ his family.A. thinks for&&&&& B. thinks of&&& C. thinks out&&&&& D. thinks over(& )34. There are _____ advertisements on Channel 7 than on Channel 8.A. few&&&&&&&&& B. little&&&&&&& C. fewer&&&&&&&& D. less(& )35. Kitty spends a lot of time ____ after-school activities, but Linda spends little time _____ it.A. doing, in&&&&&& B. to do, in&&&&& C. doing, on&&&& D. to do, on三、完形(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)One day a rich man met Tom. The rich man asked,“I hear you are very clever and&& 36& is difficult for you. Can you tell me why you are so clever?”&&& Tom answered with&& 37& , “Oh, I am not clever. Instead, you are too foolish (愚蠢的).” The rich man became&& 38& .&&& Tom said, “Sir, please&& 39&& unhappy. If you don’t agree&& 40& what I said, now let me&& 41& you a very easy question: If you have a group of sheep, I send you&& 42& group. Then, you say, how many groups of sheep do you have?”&&& “Why! That’s the easiest question in the world. One and one is two.&& 43&& knows that. I have two groups of sheep, of course.”&&& Tom laughed and laughed and said, “You are quite&& 44& , sir. Two groups of sheep put together is still one group. That’s the&& 45&& question in the world, isn’t it?
(&&& ) 36. &A. something&B. nothing&C. everything &D. anything(&&& ) 37. &A. smile&B. smiles &C. smiling&D. a smile(&&& ) 38.&A. happy&B. sad&C. unhappy&D. sorry(&&& ) 39.&A. don’t&B. don’t be&C. not be&D. isn’t(&&& ) 40.&A. with&B. to&C. for&D. about(&&& ) 41.&A. say &B. speak&C. ask&D. tell(&&& ) 42.&A. other&B. the other&C. one&D. another(&&& ) 43. &A. People&B. Anybody&C. Somebody&D. Nobody(&&& ) 44. &A. right &B. clever&C. wrong&D. difficult(&&& ) 45.&A.more difficult&& &B. easier&C. most difficult&D. easiest四、理解(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)(A)A traveler came out of the airport. There were a lot of taxis. He asked every taxi-driver his name. Then he took the third one. It cost 5 dollars from the airport to the hotel. “How much does it cost for the whole day?” the man asked. “100 dollars,” said the taxi-driver. This was very expensive, but the man said it was OK.The taxi-driver took the man everywhere. He showed him all the parks and museums in the city. In the evening they went back to the hotel. The traveler gave the taxi-driver 100 dollars and said, ”What about tomorrow?” The taxi-driver looked at the man and said, “Tomorrow? It’s another 100 dollars “ But the man said, “That’s OK! See you tomorrow.” The taxi-driver was very pleased.&The next day the taxi-driver took the traveler everywhere again. They visited all the parks and museums again. And in the evening they went back to the hotel. The man gave the taxi-driver 100 dollars again and said, “I’m going home tomorrow.” The taxi-driver was sorry because he liked the traveler and, above all, 100 dollars a day was a lot of money. “So you’re going home. Where do you come from?” he asked. “I come from New York.” ”New York!” said the taxi-driver. ”I have a sister in New York. Her name is Susannah. Do you know her?” “Of course I know her. She gave me 200 dollars for you!”(&& )46. Why the traveller ask every taxi-driver’s name?A. Because he wanted a driver to show him aroundB. Because he wanted to know the price.C. Because he wanted to find Susannah’s brother.D. Because he wanted to know them(&& )47.Why did the traveler take the third taxi? Because__________________A. the other taxi-driver asked for more moneyB. the third taxi-driver was a kind-hearted manC. he didn’t want to spend his own money on the coming visitD. the other drivers didn’t like to take him(&& )48 The underlined phrase “above all” means_____________A. most important&&&& B. and then&&& C. all he said&&&&&&&& D. clearly(&& )49.Usually the cost of traveling one day by taxi may be__________A.$100&&&& B.$200&&&&&& C. less than $100&&& D. more than $200(&& )50.The driver was unhappy_____________A. when he heard the traveller’s last wordsB. when the traveller asked every taxi-driver his nameC. when the traveller asked him for his sister’s nameD .during the two-day visit&(B)“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” is a popular saying in the USA. It is true that all of us need recreation(娱乐). We cannot work all the time if we are going to keep good health and enjoy life.Everyone has his own way of relaxing(放松) himself or herself. Perhaps the most popular way is to take part in sports. There are team sports, such as basketball and football. There are also individual(个人的) sports. Such as swimming and running . Skating and mountain climbing are the most popular recreations for people who like to be outdoors.&Not everyone who enjoys events likes to take part in them . Many people like watching TV ,singing and dancing.It doesn’t matter we like indoor recreation or take part in outdoor sports. It is important for everyone to relax from time to time, and enjoy some forms of recreation.(&& )51.If we want to be healthy and enjoy life, ______________.A. we must work all the time .&&&&& B. we& should work all the timeC. we can’t work all the time&&& D .we need not only work hard but also recreation(&& )52.Football is a kind of ________A. team sport&&&&&& B .team race&&&& C .group team&&&& D .individual sport(&& )53.“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.”Here “dull” means ________A. good&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&& C. foolish&&&&&& D. nice(&& )54.“Not everyone who enjoys events likes to take part in them” means______A. many people like sporting events but none of then like to take part in them B. they all like sporting events, but no one likes to take part in them C. many people like sporting events, but only some like to take part in themD. only one likes sporting events, but everyone likes to take part in them(&& )55.What is important for everyone to relax from time to time ?A. Outdoor sports&&&&& B.& Indoor recreation. C. Both A and B&&&&&& D.& Neither A nor B& 第Ⅱ卷 主观题部分(45分)五、词汇运用(共10空、,每空1分,计10分)(A) 根据首字母提示和中文意思,写出单词的正确形式56. It's ___________ (必要的) for us to learn English well.57. He can’t ____________(解答) the problem at all.58. The Greens will have a _________(令人愉快的) trip because they plan everything carefully. 59. There are many places of i& _____&& in Suzhou.60. Lu Xun is one of the most famous w__________ in China.(B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式。61.The students are learning how _____out the& Maths problem.(work)62. I felt even _________today than yesterday.(bad) 63. What about _________ (play) football? 64. We can learn a lot from ___________ (hero).65. We enjoyed _________ (we) at the party last Saturday evening. 六、句型转换(10分)66.Amy would like to travel around the world by coach. (对划线部分提问) _________ __________ Amy like to travel around the world.67. Kitty practices playing softball twice a week.(对画线部分提问)________ ________ does Kitty practice playing softball?68. Mary is not as pretty as Kitty.(同义句转换) Kitty is ________ ________ Mary.69. Linda goes to shool by bicycle.(同义句转换)Linda______ a bicycle _______school.70. Frank learened how to make a home page by himself.(同义句转换) Frank _________ __________ how to make a home page.七、任务性(5分)&&& Country &&&&& Capital &&&&& Languages&&&& India&&&& New Delhi&&& Hindi and English &&&& Canada&&&& Ottawa&&& English and French&&&& Russia&&&& Moscow&&&&&& Russian&&&& Egypt &&&& Cairo &&&&&& Arabic &&&& Singapore &&&& Singapore City&Malay, Chinese, Tamil and English & 根据上面的表格用一个或两个词完成下面的句子:71. If you go to _______________ ,maybe some people can understand you .72. Egyptians (埃及人) speak ________________ .73. If you go to ______________ ,you must learn Russian well .& 74. The capital of Singapore is ____________________ .75. From the form (表格) we can see that _______________ is the most important language .八、根据短文首字母填空 (10分)Tea is a kind of drink. P&& 76&&& often talk about it. There are d& 77&&& kinds of tea. It usually g&& 78__on the hills. Tea is popular in China. It is a&& 79&&&& popular in many other c&& 80&&& . In South China, people like b&& 81&&&& tea. But in North and East China, people like green tea with n&& 82&&& in it. The English people like tea with milk and s&& 83&& . People drink tea b& 84&&&& it’s very good for h&& 85&& .76.&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&& 79&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&& 83.&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&& 九、书面表达(10分)请写一篇介绍你理想中的学校的,须包含下列要点,字数80词左右。1.学校早晨8点开始上课,下午3:30点放学。我们有足够的时间可以去参加课外活动。2.学校有一个很大的食堂,里面有各种美味和健康的食物。3.学校的一边有一个公园,公园是个休息的好地方。另一边有一个博物馆。4.老师们对我们很亲切,我们每天只有半个小时的回家作业,周末甚至没有作业。My Ideal School&
&第一学期期中考试初二英语材料参考答案A)根据你听到的内容,选择与其意思相符的图画,每句读两遍。1.M: Sandy, where are you going to spend your holiday?&W: I will visit the capital of France with my parents this summer.2.M: Hello, this is Daniel speaking . can I speak to Jane, please?&W: Hello, Daniel .This is Jane speaking.& 3.M: Madee. Your mother isn’t at home, right?&W: Yes. She works in a restaurant. I think she is cooking now.4.M: Do you have a favourite place, Lily?&W: Of course. It’s my study. There are many interesting books in it.5.M: Kate, which club are you in?&W: Guess! I like singing very much, and I practise singing for an hour every day.6. M: Helen, do you like Geography?W: No, I’m not good at it. But I like Computer Studies Best.7. W: Look! Who is coming here, Mike?M: It’s Simon, the tallest boy in our class. He is even taller than Jim.8. W: Tom has more flowers than Kate.M: But Tom has fewer flowers than Ann.9. W: What time do you usually arrive at school?M: At 7:00 o’clock in the morning, but this morning, I was ten minutes later than usual because of the bad traffic.10. W: You were lucky enough not to hurt yourself.&& M: I will never walk across the road when the red light is on.
⒒听对话和短文回答问题听第一段对话回答第11~12小题。W: What are you going to do for your holiday?M: I’m going to travel to Dalian.W: How will you go there?M: By plane.W: How much does it cost to fly to Dalian?M: The price of a ticket from Nanjing to Dalian is about 1,000 yuan.W: How long will it take you to get there?M: More than two hours.W: I hope you’ll have a pleasant journey.& 听第二段对话,回答第13~15小题。W: What are you going to do for the coming weekend, Michael?M: I’d like to stay at home for a rest., but my parents would like me to go swimming with them.W: Do you know what the weather will be like?M: The weather report says it’ll be sunny. What about you, Millie? What are you going to do?W: I’d like to go shopping with my cousin.M: Have a good time.听第三段材料,回答第16-20题。Everyone likes sport. Sport is popular with all the people in the world, because it can help us have a healthier body. And during sport, we can make new friends. Every morning or afternoon, we can see lots of people doing exercise. They walk, run, swim, play basketball and football, and so on. In some schools in China ,there are many sport teams. Boys like playing basketball, football and table tennis. And girls like playing volleyball and table tennis. The 2008 Beijing Olympic Games were held on August 8th, 2008. Chinese people got one hundred medals in the Games. After that, more and more people go out to do sport.初二英语参考答案
一、听力(本题满20分,每小题1分)1-5& CACAA& 6―10& BBCCA& 11―15& CBCAB& 16-20& C C B A C二、单项选择(15分,每小题1 分) 21-25& ABCCB&&&&& 26-30&& DACCD&&&&&&& 31-35&& DABCC&&&&&&&&& 三、完形填空(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)36-40& BDCBA&&& 41-45& CDBCD四、阅读理解(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分&& 46-50 CCACA&&&& 51-55 DACCC五、词汇运用(共10空、,每空1分,计10分)56 necessary&&& 57 solve&&&&&& 58& pleasant&&&& 59& interest&&&& 60 writer61 to work&&&& 62 worse&&&&& 63& playing&&&&& 64& heroes&&&& 65 ourselves六、句型转换(10分)66& How would&&&&&&&&&&& 67& How often&&&&& 68& prettier than& 69& rides& to&&&&& 70& taught himself& 七、任务性阅读(5分)71.Singapore& 72. Arabic& 73. Russia/Moscow& 74. Singapore City& 75. English八、首字母填空 (10分)76. People&&& 77. different&& 78. grows&&&& 79. also&&&&& 80. countries& 81. black&&&& 82. nothing&&& 83. sugar&&&& 84. because&& 85. health&&& 九、书面表达(10分)My ideal school starts at 8:00 a.m.. and finishes at 3:30 p.m. We have enough time to take part in the after-school activities.My ideal school has a very big dining hall. There are different k inds of tasty and healthy food in it.There is a park on one side of the school and a museum on the other side. The park is a good place to rest in.& The teachers are very kind to us. We only have half an ho ur of homework every day. We don’t even have homework at weeekends. 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 well标准中文版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信