All Rights Reserved
苏ICP备号-1等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
英语作文辅导:母亲的爱(Mymother’slove)
来源:233网校&&&【233网校:最给力的教育考试网站】&&&日
已有164人加入
  母亲的爱(My mother's love)  Mamma you gave life to me,Turned a babysintosa man,And mamma all you had to offer Was a promise of a lifetime of love,Now I know there is no other love like a Mothers.Love for her child,I know that love so complete someday must leave.Must say goodbye,Goodbyes the saddest word,I'll ever hear.Goodbyes the last time I will hold you near,Someday you'll say that word and I will cry,It'll break my heart to hear you say Goodbye.   Mamma you gave love to me,And Mamma all I ever needed Was guarantee of you loving me,Cause I know there is no other love like a mother,the love you give will always live,You'll always be there every time I fall,You take my weakness and you make me strong,And I will always love you till forever comes.And when you need me,I'll be there for you always,I'll be there thru the lonely days.You are the wings that guide my broken flight,and my shelter thru the raging storm,And I will love you till forever comes.
考试大编辑整理
来源:233网校-责编:xx&&&
[历年真题]
7月3日 13:42
大家好 我儿子中考才478分 我想让他读省重点 但是要花不少钱 有些人说 没必要 有些说看...
6月29日 20:7
明天就地理生物中考了,哎,心里木有低啊!!!!!
6月29日 20:7
明天就地理生物中考了,哎,心里木有低啊!!!!!
6月27日 11:2
我的所有成绩在六百分左右,我还想再提高,只是我的英语不好,怎么办
6月15日 14:4
全是初3学生&&& 。帮忙
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:关于母亲节的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于母亲节的英语作文
上传于||文档简介
&&这是关于母亲节的英语作文汇集,包含20篇作文。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文:妈妈的爱改变了我.一百词左右,记叙文.最好中英对照,
My mother's love changed me!When I was a child,I was too outgoing and always made big mistakes.My mother gave me her love.She taught me how to do the best and how to make mistakes less.I learned a lot from these words.Later on,I become a middle school student.But my study was very bad.I tried to improve,but it is not useful.I was upset.Since that time,I became a bad student.I played all day and didn't study.Because I could not study well though I tried to do best.Many classmates didn't play with me anymore except my mother.She gave her love to me.I felt very warm.I decided to study as hard as I could.At last,I got good grades.I was very happy and thanked my mother.Her love was important for me.How I've changed!My mother's love changed me!妈妈的爱改变了我!当我还是一个小孩子的时候,我非常外向以至于犯了很多大错.是妈妈给与我爱.她教导我怎样才能做到最好,怎样才能更少地犯错.从她的话中我学到了很多.然后,我成为了一名中学生.但是我的成绩非常差.我努力提高,但并没有奏效.我很沮丧.自从那时,我渐渐变成了一名差生.我整天疯玩不去学习.因为我学不好尽管我努力想做到最好.许多同学不再和我玩耍除了我的妈妈.她给我她的爱.使我感到温暖.我决定尽我最大的努力学习.最后,我取得了很好的成绩.我很高兴,我要谢谢妈妈.她的爱对我来说至关重要.我改变多大啊!妈妈的爱改变了我!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文:亲情(妈妈的爱)
Deep Mother Love(深深的母爱)Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a blind eye to the love. One day I deeply felt the love.One day I hurried home for lunch after school, because there would be an exam in the afternoon and I had expected to go back to school early to prepare for the exam. But when I got home, the lunch was not ready yet. I felt unhappy. When the dishes were served, I found none I like. I ran out of my house angrily and wandered on the street for a while, hungry. Then I walked to school. When I got into the classroom, I saw a lunch box on my desk. One classmate told me that it was my mother there that had brought it here. After opening the box, I found my favorite food inside. My eyes was moist with tears.Mother gave me her love without asking for return, How deep mother love is!"深沉的母爱"英语作文译文每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见.一天我深深感受到了这种爱.一天放学后我匆忙回家吃午饭,因为下午考试,我希望早一点回校准备考试.但是我到家时午饭还没有准备好,我很不高兴.饭菜端上来时,我发现没有一样是我喜欢的.我生气地跑出了家门,饿着肚子在街上游荡了一会,然后往学校走去.走进教室后,我看到书桌上有一个午餐盒,一个同学告诉我那是我妈妈送来的.打开盖子,里面是我喜欢吃的.我的眼睛湿润了.妈妈无私地把爱给了我,却不求任何回报.多么深沉的母爱啊!有帮助记得好评,新问题请重新发帖提问,这里不再回答谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 父亲的爱英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信