我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!&Off to War.mp3
扫描二维码,下载文件到手机
当前文件信息
浏览:99次
您的VIP会员已过期,是否续费?
用户应遵守著作权法,尊重著作权人合法权益,不违法上传、存储并分享他人作品。举报邮箱:
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号当前位置:
>>>Dear Daughter, As we drove off from Columbia, I wanted to wr..
Dear Daughter, As we drove off from Columbia, I wanted to write a letter to you to tell you all that is on my mind. First, I want to tell you how proud we are. Getting into Columbia is a real proof of what a great well-rounded student you are. You should be as proud of yourself as we are. It is in college that you will discover what learning is about. This will be the period where you go from teacher-taught to master-inspired, after which you must become self-learner. So do take each subject seriously, and even if what you learn isn’t critical for your life, the learning skills you acquire will be something you will treasure forever. Follow your passion in college. Take courses you think you will enjoy. Don’t be trapped by what others think or say, but make up your own mind. Most importantly, make friends and be happy. Pick a few friends and become really close to them – pick the ones who are genuine to you. Don’t worry about their grades, looks, or even personalities. Start planning early. I think your plan to study fashion is good, and you should decide where you want to be, and get onto the right courses. Whether it is coursework planning or picking a major, you should take control of your life. I will always be there for you, but the time has come for you to be in the driver’s seat – this is your life, and you need to be in control. Being in control feels great.
So please treasure your college years – make the best of your free time, become an independent thinker in control of your destiny fate, learn and grow through your successes and challenges. May your years at Columbia be the happiest of your life, and may you blossom into just what you dream to be.Love, Dad (& Mom)65. According to the letter the author’s daughter is ______. A. scared to be leaving home &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a well-rounded studentC. the pride of her university &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. learning to drive a car 66. Which advice below is given to his daughter by the author? A. Party with friends in her free time.B. Ignore what others think or say. C. choose friends with similar personalities.D. Treasure and make the best of her college years.67. From the passage, we can conclude the father is ______.A. worried about his daughter &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. strict with his daughter C. positive about his daughter’s future&&&&&&&&&&& D. sad about his daughter’s leaving home
题型:阅读理解难度:偏易来源:不详
65. B&&&&&&&& 66. D&&&&&&&& 67. C&&&&&&&&略
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Dear Daughter, As we drove off from Columbia, I wanted to wr..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读的概念:
日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。 日常生活类阅读题答题技巧:
【题型说明】该类文章内容涉及到人们的言谈举止、生活习惯、饮食起居、服饰仪表、恋爱婚姻、消遣娱乐、节日起源、家庭生活等。文章篇幅短小,追根溯源,探索各项风俗的历史渊源,内容有趣。命题也以送分题为主,如事实细节题、语义转换题、词义猜测题和简单推理判断题等。虽然这类文章读起来感觉轻松,试题做起来比较顺手,但绝不能掉以轻心。因为稍不留神,就会丢分。   【备考提醒】为了保证较高准确率,建议同学们做好以下几点:   1、保持正常的考试心态。笔者在教学中发现,越是容易的试题,同学们越是容易失分。为什么呢?因为在这种情况下,同学们极易产生麻痹思想,认为题目好做,就不引起高度重视,于是思维不发散、不周密。而命题人就是利用同学们的这一弱点,设计陷阱题。所以,无论试题难易与否,我们都要保持正常的考试心态。试题容易,不欣喜;试题难,不悲观。   2、根据前面讲到的方法,认认真真、细细心心做好事实细节题。   3、做好语义转换题。这类题是根据英语中一词多义和某些词语在文中能表达一定的修辞意义的原则而设计的。要求同学们解释某生词的含义,确定多义词或短语在文中的意思,确认文中的某个代词所指代的对象,或者对英语中特有的表达、格言、谚语进行解释。这种题要求同学们一定要根据上下文猜测词义或理解句子,切不可望文生义。   4、做好简单推理判断题。简单推理判断题要以表面文字为前提,以具体事实为依据进行推理,做出判断。这种推理方式比较直接,只要弄清事实,即可结合常识推断出合理的结论。
发现相似题
与“Dear Daughter, As we drove off from Columbia, I wanted to wr..”考查相似的试题有:
343273197541171225450465426297411227CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Off to War&
Members of an Arkansas National Guard unit are transformed from weekend warriors to full-fledged soldiers for the war in Iraq.
may be hosting, but let IMDb be your
with winner updates, photos from the red carpet, exclusive video interviews, and more.
Related News
20 September
AM, +08:00
18 December