you forgot how long how farit was yesterday.

基础知识复习讲与练 C8_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
基础知识复习讲与练 C8
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢正确教育旗下网站
江苏省张家港市学年七年级下学期期末考试英语试卷
共计 59 题
扫描二维码马上下载橡皮网APP
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。初二英语笔试部分专项训练3_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二英语笔试部分专项训练3
上传于||文档简介
&&初​二​英​语​笔​试​部​分​专​项​训​练​3
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2015年高考英语 语法填空练习========================================================================(1)Bennet Cerf tells this 31 (touch)story about a bus that was bumping (颠簸而行) 32___a back road in the South.In one seat sat an oldman holding a bunch of fresh flowers. Across the aisle (通道) 33 a young girl whose eyes came back again andagain 34 the man’s flowers. The time came 35 theold man to get off. Without much thinking, 36 thrust the flowers into the girl’s lap. “I cansee you love ___37 flowers,” he explained, “and I think my wife 38 like foryou to have them. I’ll tell her I gave __ _39 toyou.” The girl accepted the flowers, 40 then watched the old man get off the bus andwalk through the gate of a small cemetery (墓地). (2)When I was growing up, I do notrecall hearing the words “I love you” from my father. When your father neversays ___31___ to you when you are a child, it gets tougher and tougherfor him ___32___ (say) those words as he gets ___33___ (old). Totell the truth, I could not honestly remember ___34___ I had last saidthose words to him either. I decided to set my ego (自我) aside and make the first move. ___35___some hesitation, in our next phone conversation I blurted out (突然说出) the words, “Dad … I love you!”There was a silence at the ___36___end and he ___37___ (awkward) replied, “Well, same back at you!”I laughed and said, “Dad, I knowyou love me, and when you are ready, I know you ___38___ (say) what youwant to say.”A few weeks later, Dad concludedour phone conversation ___39___ the words, “Paul, I love you.” I was atwork during this conversation and the tears were rolling down my cheeks ___40___I finally “heard” the love. As we both sat there in tears we realized that thisspecial moment had taken our father-son relationship to a new level. (3)One day afarmer’s donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously ___31___ hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decidedthe animal was old, and the well needed ___32_______ (cover) it just wasn't worth ___33____ to save the donkey.He invited allhis neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel(铲) and began toshovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized ___34___ was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone’s amazement, hequieted down. A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down thewell. He _35_______(astonish) at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt __36____ hit his back, the donkey was doing something_37______ (amaze). Hewould shake it off and take a step up.__38____ the farmer’s neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, hewould shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as thedonkey stepped up over __39____edge of the well and happily ran off!Each of ourtroubles is a steppingstone. We can get out of the deepest wells just ___40___ not giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.
(4)Night after night, shecame to tuck me in, even long after my childhood years. ___31_____ (follow) her longstanding custom, she’d leandown and push my long hair out of the way, then kiss my forehead.I don’t remember ___32___it first started annoying me — her hands pushing my hair that way. Finally, onenight, I shouted out at her, “Don’t do that anymore — your hands are toorough!” She didn’t say ___33____ in reply. But never again ___34_____ my mother close out my day ___35_____ that familiar expression of her love.Time after time, withthe passing years, my __36______ (think) returned to that night. By then I missed my mother’s hands, —missed her goodnight kiss on my forehead.Now those hands I oncethought to be so rough were still doing things for me and my family. Ifrequently recalled the night my young voice complained. One night, catchingMom’s hand in hand, I blurted out how sorry I was for that night. I thoughtshe’d remember, ___37_____ I did. But Momdidn’t know what I ___38_____ (talk) about. Shehad forgotten — and forgiven — long ago.That night, I fellasleep with a new ___39_______ (appreciate) for mygentle mother and ___40_____ caring hands. Andthe guilt that I had carried around for so long was nowhere to be found.(5)There aremoments in life ___31____ you misssomeone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug(拥抱) them forreal!When thedoor of happiness closes, __32_____ opens, but often welook so long at the closed door ___33____ we don’t see the one which has been opened forus.Don’t go they can deceive (欺骗). Don’t go for even that fades away. Go for someone ___34__ __ makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark dayseem bright.Dreamwh go
be __35__ you want to be.The ___36__(happy)of people don’t ___37__(necessary) have th theyjust make the most of everything that ___38__ (come) along their way.The brightest future will always be based on a _39____ (forget)past.When youwere born, you were crying and everyone _40____ you was smiling.Live yourlife so that when you die, you’re the one who is smiling and everyone aroundyou is crying.(6)A motto is a sentence or a phrase ____31____can inspire us especially when we are __32______(face) with difficulties.Many of us have our mottoes, such as “Where there is a will, there is a way.”Or “Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.”, and so on. My mottois “God helps those who help __33______.” Sometimes I am lazy and don’twant to make efforts _34_______( work) hard, __35______ themoment I think of my motto I will get energetic again and devote myself __36______what I am doing. I write my motto __37______ I can see it easily. Everytime I fail in my exam and begin to lose heart, the sight of my motto inspiresme with much ____38____(confident). My motto also makes me become __39______independent person. That is to say, I won’t rely on others easily.My friends, what is your motto? If youstill haven’t got a motto, please choose _40_______ because a motto canhave a great effect on you.(7)In today’s competitive world, the abilityto work happily with other people is a good way of marking yourself out fromeverybody __31____.While teamwork may offer the chance to blame others ___32___ yourmistakes, you can never blame __33__ for your failings as a teammate. Get to knowone another, so you can build up a group and combine your advantages. Find outeach other’s values, weaknesses, and past __34______ (achieve).Don’t shy away from(避开,躲避) disagreements, __35__ __ work out how __36__ (deal) with them. Humor can be a good way, so have a laugh together.Before getting down to business, it’simportant to establish ground rules. First, make sure you all share the sameidea of time. Will 9:30 am meetings take place at midday? Then, work out howyou are going to make decisions. These are probably __37__ (well) madeat a formal meeting and communicated by e-mail. You must also agree with yourteammate _38__ will be responsible for making decisions. Even if youhave decided __39__ decisions don’t have to be agreed on, it isimportant that every team member __40____(keep) active.(8)During the Spring and Autumn Period, theState of Wu launched an attack against the State of Yue. The king of Wu wasseriously wounded and soon died. ____31____ son Fu Chai became the newking. Fu was determined to revenge(复仇). Hedrilled his army strictly __32______ it was a perfect fighting force.Three years later, he led his army ____33____ the State of Yue and caughtits king Gou Jian.In order to avenge(复仇) his father’s _34____(die), Fu let him live ina shabby stone house by his father’s tomb and ordered him to raise horses forhim. Gou pretended to be loyal to Fu _35____ he never forgot hishumiliation (羞辱). Many years later, he __36____(set) free. Gou secretly accumulated a military force after he went back to hisown state. In order to make himself tougher he slept on firewood and ate agall-bladder(苦胆) __37____ having dinner and goingto bed every night. At the same time he administered his state carefully, _38_______(develop) agriculture and educating the people. After a few years, his countrybecame strong. Then Gou seized a favorable opportunity to wipe off the State ofWu.Later, people use it to describe one _39_______endures(忍受) self-imposed(自愿接受的) hardships to _40__________ (strong) one’sresolve(决心) to realize one’s ambition.(9)Although it could not compete with thespeed of email today, the 1800’s experienced a revolution in communication thatplayed an important role in creating the tradition of the Christmas greetingcard. ____31____(help) by the new railway system, the publicpostal service made corresponding a popular past time. In England, Sir HenryCole recognized the advantage of ___32____ more efficient mail serviceand initiated (开始) the practice of sending Christmas greetingcards __33_____friends.The first card ___34___ (design) byJ.C.Horsley as a commercial endeavor. One thousand copies were sold in London,____35____ soon others followed suit.An English ____36____(art), William Egley, produced a popularcard in 1849. Louis Prang, a German born printer, working from ____37____shop in Massachusetts, printed his first American cards in 1875. Even more ____38____(importance) than his printing was the fact ____39____ he did more than anyone else topopularize the cards by instituting nationwide contests for the best Christmasdesigns, __40______ were awarded cash prizes.
(10)The Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated onthe fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar. Forthousands of years, the festival __31__________ (mark) by eating zong ziand racing dragon boats in honour of Qu Yuan, who is said to have committedsuicide(自杀) by drowning himself.Qu was a minister of the State of Chu ____32____(situate) in present-day Hunan and Hubei provinces, during the Warring States Period(战国时期). Hewas upright, loyal and highly respected. ____33____, he was dismissedfrom office. ____34____ (realize) that the country was in the hands ofevil officials, Qu leapt into River Miluo on the fifth day of the fifth month.Nearby fishermen rushed over to save him but were ____35____ (able) torecover his body.The people of Chu ____36____ mournedQu’s death threw rice into the river to feed his ghost ____37____ yearon the day of his death. But one year, the spirit of Qu appeared and told themourners that a huge reptile(爬行动物)in the river had stolen the rice. The spirit thenadvised __38______ to wrap the rice and bind it _39_______throwing it into the river.During the Duanwu Festival, zong zi iseaten to symbolize(象征,表示) the rice offerings to Qu. And thedragon-boat races symbolize __40______ many attempts to rescue andrecover Qu's body.(11)This Thursday is Thanksgiving Day in theUnited States. Americans ____31____(tradition)gather for a large holiday meal with family andfriends. Most schools ____32____ (close) Friday for Thanksgiving break.Some students get all week off. So where does this leave internationalstudents? We asked a few colleges and universities ____33____ thecountry for this week’s report.In the Northeast, Green Mountain Collegehas twenty-nine international students this year out of _34_______student population of about eight hundred. Dick Weis,the director of international programs,says teachers and __35______(coach) invite international students to theirhomes for Thanksgiving. Professor Weis is having six or seven at his house forthe holiday.2015高考英语语法填空练习2015高考英语语法填空练习Local organizations also get involved, _36_______a group called the Atlanta Ministry with International Students. It arrangesfor students in the Atlanta area to celebrate Thanksgiving with Americanfamilies. The group also has a program ____37____(call) ChristmasInternational House.In the Midwest, Morningside College hasmore than one thousand students, fourteen of ____38____ this year arefrom ____39____ countries. International student adviser Nadia Sifrisays they are connected with local host families when they first arrive. Thefamilies provide a home away from home, she says, ____40____ theygenerally invite the students to spend Thanksgiving with them.(12)The period we normally think of 31 “ancient Egypt” is the time 32 Egypt was ruled by the pharaohs (法老王) — after3000 B.C.But wholived in Egypt 33 the pharaohs?In the early Stone Age, people in Egypt lived onsites fairly high 34 on the land above the Nile from the Delta to Aswan. From about 5000 B.C., settlers came to Egypt from Palestineand Syria, 35 theLibyan tribes living to the west, 36 from Nubia in the south.Shortly before 3000 B.C., traders from southern Iraq also sailed toEgypt and some, 37 (attract) by thefertility of the country, stayed ___38 . Soon these earlysettlers began 39 (grow) barley (大麦)and domesticate(驯养) cattle, and to build villagesof mud huts in parts of the flood plain 40 seemed safe from the annual Nile flood.(13)All over the world,people move from place to place. More and more people 31 (leave) towns and farms to move to cities.This 32 (move) to cities is called urbanization. Often, people move tocities 33 (find) jobs. Farms do not have enough jobs 34 the growing population. Cities offer factoryand service jobs such as working in restaurants.Almost half theworld’s people live in cities. Mexico City’s population more than tripled (增至三倍) 35 1960 and 2000. Other cities in Latin America,Asia, and Africa are growing just 36fast.People also move fromcountry to country. They emigrate, orleave their home country to live in ___37country. In their new country, these peopleare called immigrants. Some are looking for jobs in ___38 (rich) nations. Others are running 39 from wars, too little food, and other problemsin their home countries. These people are refugees. 40 are people who run to another country to getaway from danger or disaster.(14)British educators ___31___ a six-daytrip to China have said the language of Chinese is becoming much accepted byBritish youth.A 110-member-team of UK educationalpersonnel from Kent County and Wales ___32___ (visit) the ConfuciusInstitute(孔子学院) headquarters in Beijing, and set up topromote the Chinese language and culture.Joanna Burke, ___33___ (culture) councillor(议员)of the British Embassy in China, applauded(赞成,赞许) the moves of Hanban, China’s Office of ChineseLanguage Council International, to promote the Chinese culture globally.“I think __34__ is essential for theUK to engage with China ___35___(have) more young people ___36___ learn Chinese and understand China in order to become full global citizensengaged in the requirement of ___37___ 21st century.”Official figures show ___38___ 400middle and primary schools in the UK have Chinese language classes. Lessons arealso available ___39___ college students in many universities, __40____ (include) Oxford and Cambridge.Chinese culture can also be learnt at the12 Confucius Institutes and 14 Confucius Classes in the UK.(15) Making newfriends means __31______(put) yourselfout on a limb and asking others not only to accept you, but to like you andwant to be around you as well. ____32____(fortunate), there is no magical solution ____33____ thispart of the process, so if you want to make friends, take a deep breath andjump right in! _34____first step to making new friends is figuring out what is holding you back. Alot of times people _35____ are interested in making new friends don’tknow why they don’t have them already. They can’t see that __36____ ownactions are working against them. Once you canidentify(确认,确定) what is keeping you from making newfriends, you need to work through these concerns. This can be painful ___37_____you will need to put yourself outside of your comfort zones to see any realdifferences.
The nextstep is to shine in these social settings so that others will leave with apositive ____38 本文来自(impress). If you find social situations hard, justrely on a few simple rules. When youfeel ____39____ (confidence) that you’ve made some great new friends, get out there and celebrate with them!No matter ____40____ you decide to do, the important thing is tocelebrate your new friends and hopefully continue cultivating more.
(16)Although many high schooldropouts leave school permanently, some dropouts later reenter school. __31______(approximate)10 percent of the sophomores (大二学生) ____32____ dropped out between 1980 and 1982returned to school by ____33____ fall of 1982. Generally, high schoolreentrants differ ____34____ typical dropouts in several school andstudent characteristics. Background attributes and test score performance __35______ (associate) with low dropout rates tend to be related to higher-than-averagereentry rates. For example, reentry rates among 1980 sophomore dropouts wereabout one-fifth __36______ (high) in the Northeast and North Centralregions than in the South or West. Among whites, reentry rates in the West wereone-third lower than in other regions. ___37_____ blacks, reentry rates in the Northeast (14 percent) __38______ (be) substantiallyhigher than those in the South (6 percent). Hispanic dropouts in the NorthCentral region were three times __39______ likely to return to school asthose in the Northeast or West. Hispanics in the South were twice as likely toreenter as __40______ in the Northwest or West.
(17)her “the Black Pearl”, “the Black Gazelle” and “the fastest woman in the world.” In nineteen sixty, Wilma Rudolph became the first American woman ___31___ (win) three gold medals in one Olympics. She was __32____ extraordinary American athlete. She also did a lot to help young athletes___33___(success).Wilma Rudolph was born ___34___a very large, poor, African-American family. Shewas the ___35___(twenty) of twenty-two children. Shewas born too early and only ___36___ (weigh) two kilograms. She had many illnesses ___37___ she was very young, including pneumonia(肺炎) and scarlet fever(腥红热). She also had polio (小儿麻痹症), ___38___ damaged her left leg. When she was six years old, she began to wear metalleg braces because she could not use _39_____leg.With herfamily’s attention and care, ___40___(lucky), by the time she was nineyears old, she no longer needed her leg braces.
(18)Scientists have developed anon-stick chewing gum. The new gum can _31_____ (remove) easily frompavements, shoes and clothes. It’s the result of polymer (聚合体) research at the University ofBristol and could be launched commercially in 2008. ___32___it catches2015高考英语语法填空练习文章2015高考英语语法填空练习出自product will solve __33____major headache for present authorities around the world.“The advantage of our Clean Gumis that ___34___ has a great taste, it is easy to remove and has thepotential to be __35__________ (environment) degradable (可降解的),” said Terence Cosgrove, a professor of chemistry __36___ helped to founda company called Revolymer to commercialize the technology.Today’s chewing gums are madefrom synthetic(人工制造的) latex(植物的乳汁), which is resistant _37____the weather and is strongly sticky. The new gum adds a special polymer tomodify(修改,改变) its properties(特性), _38_____ (make) itfar __39___sticky.In two street trials, othercommercial gums remained stuck to the pavement ___40___ Clean Gum cameaway(脱掉,脱落) naturally in all cases.
(19)In social life, time plays a very importantpart.In the U.S.A.,guests tend to feel they arenot highly regarded if the invitation 31 a dinner party is extended only three or fourdays 32 the party date.But it isnot true in all countries.In 33 areas of the world, it may be consideredfoolish to make 34 appointment too far in advance because plansthat are made for a date more than a week away tend 35 (forget).The meaning of time differs in different parts of theworld.Thus, misunderstandings arise betweenpeople from cultures 36 time is treated differently.Promptness is valued highly in American life, forexample.If people are not punctual, they may beregarded as impolite or not fully 37 (responsibility). In theU.S.A. no one would think of keeping a business associate 38 (wait) 39 would be too impolite.A person who is 5 minutes late will say a few words ofexplanation, 40 perhaps he will not complete the sentence.
(20) Tony, a robot made by Larry Belmond’scompany, was expected to do house work. And it was tested out by Larry’s wife,Claire, when he was 31 (absence) for three weeks. The handsome andsmooth-haired Tony left Claire 32 (alarm) at first sight of Tony because he was too handsome for amachine. When Tony offered to help her dress, Claire felt embarrassed. But when Tony’s sympathy won her trustClaire told Tony how she and her home weren’t elegant(优雅的,极好的) and how she envied Gladys Claffern, one of therichest and most powerful women around. As Tony made effort to help Claire getherself and her home 33 (improve), Claire began to feel herearlier attitude 34 Tony really absurd(荒唐可笑的,荒唐的,不合理的). Then one day, Claire got protected from arude salesman by ringing 35 Tony and asking the man to speak to Tony butfound her “affair” with Tony discovered as she turned 36 to see Gladys Claffernstanding nearby. But then Claire,37 (advise) by Tony, arranged a party to inviteGladys and her friends to the house when it was 38 (complete) transformed. The love scene well planned by Tonywithout Claire’s knowledge won Claire a sweet victory as her guests had seeneverything, but she shouted “Leave me alone!” and cried her heart out. 39 Tony caused no risk toClaire’s marriage, he was finally taken back to the company to be 40 (built), for he was a heartbreaker for women!高考英语语法填空专题模拟练习答案与解析-----------------------------------------------------------------------------(1)本文转述的是一个发生在巴士上的动人故事。直到故事结束处读者才明白那位老人是把准备祭拜亡妻的鲜花送给了年轻姑娘。31. touching。故事令人感伤或令人动容,由touch加-ing构成形容词touching,做story的定语。32. along。这句说巴士沿南方偏远的道路颠簸前行。用along(沿着)表明是在行进途中,为后面的故事营造出一个背景。 33. was / sat。这是一个倒装句,说过道对面坐着一个年轻姑娘,主句缺少谓语动词,可以用动词was或sat。34. to。说姑娘不断打量着老人手中的鲜花,“…eyes cameto.”, 讲目光所至,故填 to。35. for。常用结构 time for sb.to do sth. ,填for。36. he。这里讲把鲜花塞进姑娘的怀里的人,当然是那个old man了,自然是用he指代。37. the。这里需要用冠词the,来表示喜欢老人手里的鲜花,有所特指,填the。38. would。读到后文我们知道老人的妻子已经去世(他是前往墓地去看望她),这里是说“我的妻子(如果有知)也会愿意将鲜花送给你的”,这是老人的推断,正是would的一种用法。39. them。用them指代flowers。40. and。 这个空格恰好位于两个并列谓语(accepted theflowers和watched the old man)之间,自然是用并列连词and。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------(2)这是一篇亲情故事。虽父子情深,父亲却不习惯对儿子说“Ilove you”。儿子决定采取主动,在电话中对父亲说出了“I love you”。几周后父亲也以对儿子说“I love you”来结束通话。电话两端,父子双双感动得热泪盈眶。31. them。指代“the words‘I love you’”,words为复数,用them。32. to say。不定式作真正主语,it为形式主语。33. older。长大为“get older”,用比较级。34. when。引导宾语从句,并在从句中作时间状语。35. After。犹豫一阵后说出口,所以填after。注意首字母要大写。36. other。在电话的另一端。37. awkwardly。修饰谓语动词replied,要用副词形式。38. will say。时间状语从句用一般现在时,主句用一般将来时。39. with。介词短语作状语,“以……结束通话”。40. as/because。引导原因状语。听到了“love”是感动得落泪的原因。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------(3)这是一篇励志故事。主人决定将掉过井里的驴子用土埋掉。驴子以土为台阶,最后走出井外,得以自救。31. for。forhours指“几个小时”。32. covering/to becovered。表示“需要被……”既可以接不定式的被动式,又可以接ing形式的主动式。33. it。句型be worthit to do…指“值得做……”。34. what。引导宾语从句。what在从句中作主语。35. was astonished。“对……感惊讶”:beastonished at36. that/which。引导定语从句。关系代词that/which在从句中作主语。37. amazing. 形容词作后置定语,somethingamazing意为“令人惊讶的事情”。38. As。意为“随着……”39. the。特指“井的边缘”。40. by。介词短语by doingsth.作方式状语。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------(4)本文讲述母亲的双手给作者带来无私的母爱的故事。那双手已经不再温柔,甚至有些粗糙,但那双手依然给作者带来温暖,母爱永远难以割断。31. Following。因逻辑主语she与follow是主动关系,用现在分词短语作状语,故填Following。32. when。引导宾语从句,表示时间,用连接副词when。句意:我不记得母亲最初是什么时候开始用手拨弄我的头发了。33. anything。母亲什么也没回答,在否定句中,用anything。34. did。因否定词never置于句首时,要用部分倒装句,是一般过去时,填助动词did。35. with。意思是“用她那熟悉的爱的表达方式”,表示“用”,填介词with。36. thoughts。由形容词性物主代词my可知,该空应填名词;另外thought用复数形式,表示 “记忆,心思”。37. as。作者认为母亲会像她自己记得那样,也记得那件事。表示“与……一样”,填连词as。38. was talking。妈妈不知道我在谈论什么,用过去进行时,填was talking。39. appreciation。不定冠词a后应接名词,故填appreciation。40. her。指母亲那体贴的双手。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------(5)这篇文章意在告诉读者要微笑着面对生活,这样此生无怨无悔。31. when。引导定语从句,先行词是moments,在从句中充当时间状语,故用when。32. another。句意:当幸福之门关闭时,另一扇打开了。33. that。此处是so…that…句型。句意为:但是我们常常眷恋着那道关上了的门,而看不见另一道已经为我们打开了的门。34. who。引导定语从句,先行词是someone,在定语从句中做主语,指人,故用who。35. what。引导表语从句并在从句中作表语,故用连接代词what。36. happiest。由后文的the best of…可知,这里用形容词最高级,表示“最幸福的人”。37. necessarily。修饰动词have,做状语,要用副词。38. comes。由前面的have,make等谓语动词可知,用一般现在时;又因该定语从句中的主语that是替代先行词everything的,而everything是第三人称单数,故填comes。39. forgotten。因past在这里是名词,前面需要定语;又因past与forget是被动关系,故用过去分词forgotten做定语。40. around。表示“在……周围”,用介词around。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------(6)这篇文章概述了座右铭的好处以及作者的座右铭给他带来极大的鼓励作用。31. that / which。引导定语从句并在从句中作主语,先行词是a sentence or a phrase,指物,故用关系代词that / which.。32. faced。表示“面对困难”是“be faced with”。33. themselves。由those可知,用反身代词themselves作宾语。该谚语的意思是“自助者天助”。34. to work。因makeefforts后接to do sth.表示“尽力做某事”。35. but。因前后是转折关系。36. to。因devoteoneself to (介词)…是固定搭配,意为“致力于”。37. where。引导地点状语从句,表示“……的地方”用where。38. confidence。因with是介词,后要接名词做宾语;confident的名词形式是confidence。39. an。指作者成为一个独立的人,表示“一个”用不定冠词;又因independent以元音开头,故用an。40. one。替代“a+单数可数名词(a motto)”,用one。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------(7)这篇文章主要告诉我们怎样与他人合作。31. else。意思是“与他人和谐工作的能力是使自己显示出与其他人不同的好方法”,用在复合代词everybody后作定语,表示“其他的”,用else。32. for。表示“因某事责备某人”是blame sb. for sth.。33. them。指代上文中的others,在句中做宾语,用them。34. achievements。与前面的values和weaknesses同时充当短语动词find out的并列宾语,用名词形式。35. but。这是表示“不是……而是……”的not…but…结构。36. to deal。这是“疑问词+不定式”结构做宾语。37. best。根据句意这里表示 “最好”之意,故用最高级。38. who。这里是定语从句,先行词teammate在定语从句中充当主语,指人,所以用who。39. that。decided后接了一个宾语从句,该宾语从句句子结构和句意都完整,因而用连词that。40. is kept。由keep sb. active(使某人保持活跃的状态),可知every team member与keep是被动关系,故用被动语态。(8)本文讲述越王勾践卧薪尝胆,最终三千越甲吞吴的故事。31. His。填his,指代the king of Wu’s。32. until。表示“直到”,用连词until。句意是:夫差严格训练军队,直到使之成为一支很好的能战军队。33. against。表示“反对”,用介词against。句意是:三年后,夫差带领军队攻打越国。34. death。由hisfather’s可知,填die的名词形式death。35. but。勾践假装忠心于夫差,但他从未忘记自己所遭受的侮辱。填but.36. was set。因he与set 是被动关系,用被动语态,故填was set。37. before。指勾践在每天吃饭或睡觉之前都卧薪尝胆,故填介词before。38. developing。因he与develop是主语关系,用现在分词作伴随状语。另外,由and educating亦可知,该空应填developing.39. who。引导定语从句并在从句中作主语,先行词是代词one.40. strengthen。由不定式符号to 及宾语one’s resolve可知,空白处应填strong的动词形式strengthen。(9)本文介绍圣诞卡在沟通方面的所起的由来及其重要作用。31. Helped。因help与公共邮政服务是动宾关系,故用过去分词表示被动。32. a。指一种更高效的邮政服务,表示“一种”用不定冠词a。33. to。由句式搭配send sth to sb可知。34. was designed。在句中作谓语表示被动,且用一般过去时。35. and。用连词and连接两个并列句。36. artist。从后面的同位语William Egley可知这里填与art有关的人,即artist。37. his。从后面的hisfirst American cards可知是他的商店。38. important。这是一个倒装句,主语是the fact,空格要求填的词在句中作表语,故用形容词。39. that。引导同位语从句,说明the fact的具体内容。40.which。引导非限制性定语从句,先行词是designs。(10)本文讲述中国传统节日端午节的由来及其背后的故事。31. has been marked。由时间状语for thousands of years可知,句子谓语动词应用现在完成进行时,表示端午节一直以来都以吃粽子和赛龙珠的方式进行庆祝,而且将来也会如此,故填has been marked。32. situated。表示某地方位于何地时,用be situated in /on, 句中“situated…”相当于定语从句,“which was situated…”。33. However。前后两句是转折关系,而空格前后都有标点,故填副词However。34. Realizing。因逻辑主语Qu与realize是主动关系,故填Realizing。35. unable。由but可知,渔民未能救活他,故用able相反意思的unable。36. who。引导定语从句并在从句中作主语,先行词是The people of Chu,故填who。37. every。根据常识,是指“每一”年。38. them。代替the mourners,在句中作宾语,故填them。39. before。因“将它裹好、绑好”应是在“将粽子扔进河里”之前,才不会给河里的一种爬行动物偷吃,故填介词before。40. the。因many / little / few 等词在后面有定语从句或不定式等成分修饰时,其前面用the表特指,故该处填the。(11)这则新闻报道了美国各地高校如何安排外国留学生一起共度西方的传统节日——感恩节。31. traditionally。作状语,修饰动词gather,用副词。32. are closed。由上下文的谓语动词时态可知,用一般现在时;主谓是被动关系,用被动语态。句意是:大多数学校关门(即放假)。33. around/ throughout。表示“全国各地”,是around/ throughout the country= all over thecountry。34. a。因astudent population of意为“学生人数有……”。2015高考英语语法填空练习阅读答案35. coaches。由teachers可知,coach用复数形式。36. like。表示举例“像……”。37. called。因program与call是被动关系,用过去分词作定语,相当于定语从句which is called。38. whom。引导非限制性定语从句,先行词是students,在介词后用whom。39. other。作定语,表示“其他的,别的”。40. and。用and连接“The families provide…”和“they generally invite...”两个并列句。(12)所选文段讲述的是我们称之为“古埃及”之前的埃及,也就是出现法老王之前的埃及,那时埃及居民状态。31. as。因think of … as… 是固定搭配,意为“视……为……”。32. when。这里是一个定语从句,先行词是time,关系词在从句中做时间状语,用when。33. before。段首已经说过所谓古埃及是指由法老王统治的时期,晚于公元前3000年,后文内容提到了早期石器时代,公元前5000年,还提到了稍稍早于公元前3000年的时期等,都是讲先古时期。所以此处这个过渡句是要把叙述内容转入到“法老王”之前的时代,故填before。34. up。这里空格前面的 fairly high是要修饰另一个词,然后共同修饰on the land above theNile这个介词短语, 那这个词就只能是副词了,既然说是above the Nile,那这个副词就应该是up了。35. from。这里前后共说出了迁移到埃及的三大来源地,用的是并列平行结构,前后有用了from,这里也应该是from。36. and。三个并列平行结构,后两个之间用and连接,故填and。37. attracted。过去分词短语作状语,更可以从后面的by 短语得到线索。38. on。伊拉克南部的商人也漂洋来到埃及。埃及的富庶使得其中有一些来了以后就不想走了(商人本来是辗转各地做生意的)。动词stayed后填on,表示就一直住下去了。39. to grow。这是讲埃及农耕和畜牧的发端,所以用begin to grow,表示“正是由此时开始”之意。40. that/which。定语从句的关系词,指物,在从句中做主语,填that或which。(13)所选文段讲述的是移民问题。世界上不同地域之间人口迁移现象日益频发,原因也各不相同。 31.are leaving。因More and more people 讲的是当今的一种趋势,所以用进行时态,填are moving。32. movement。move的名词形式movement,表示这种迁移到行为。33. to find。人民搬到城市是为了找工作,用动词不定式表示目的,做状语。填to find。34. for。农地里提供的工作不能满足日益增长的人口,enough… for…。35. between。在之间,墨西哥城的人口就翻了三番。between…and…来表示时间区间。36. as。上句举例说到:仅在之间墨西哥城的人口就翻了三番,可见城市人口增长之迅猛。而拉美、亚非其他城市的人口也以同样的速度在增长。也就是just as fast(as Mexico City),填as。37. another。从祖国迁居异国他乡,后面的country是单数形式,只能填another,才既合乎意义,也合乎语法。38. richer。这里的rich当然是相比原先居住的国家而言,因此要用比较级,填richer。39. away。running away from wars 逃离战乱,away from的搭配,填away。40. They。空格处的主语是指these people,也就是那些refugees,用they指代。(14)本文主要讲述了英国教育家来中国,进行了为期六天的访问,表明了汉语正在被英国年轻人接受。31. on。因ona trip是固定搭配。32. visited。本句尚无谓语,visit应为谓语动词;根据下文应该采用一般过去时,故填visited。33. cultural。做定语要用形容词。34. it。It是形式主语。35. to have。作目的状语,用不定式。36. who/that。引导定语从句并在从句中作主语,先行词people,故用who或that。37. the。序数词前用the。38. that。引导宾语从句,作show后面的宾语。39. for。表示“对于”之意,用for。40. including。介词,意为“包括”。 (15)本文介绍如何结交新朋友。31. putting。表示“意味着干某事”,应为meandoing sth。32. Unfortunately。从no magical solution可以推断出“不幸的是”。33. to。因solution通常接介词to,表示“……的解决方法”。34. The。序数词first前要用定冠词。35. who/ that。定语从句,关系代词在从句中作主语。36. their。指主语they“他们自己的”。37. because。后面解释“这可能是痛苦的”的原因。38. impression。在“冠词+形容词(apositive)”后要接名词。39. confident。在系动词feel后作表语,用形容词。40. what。在句中作do的宾语,用连接代词what;nomatter what…意为“不管你决定做什么”。(16)虽然许多高中生永远辍学,但是也有许多高中生后来又重返校园。31. Approximately。用副词Approximately(近似地,大约)修饰后面的数字10 percent。32. who/that。定语从句用来修饰前面的先行词sophomores,从句中缺主语,故使用who/that。33. the。特指1982年的秋天,前面要加定冠词。34. from。因differfrom为固定搭配,意为“不同于”。35. associated。因该句已有谓语动词tend to be related,本空应填非谓语动词;又由be associated with(与……有关)可知,此处用过去分词短语作后置定语。36. higher。由后面的than可知,此处用比较级。37. Among。表示“在某团体或人群中”,用介词among。38. were。该句主语是reentry rates,根据上下文应该用一般过去时,因此使用were。39. as。因as….as…是固定搭配,意为“与……一样”;根据文章最后一句也可以得出。40. those。代替前面的可数名词的复数形式Hispanics。(17)本文是美国女运动员威尔玛·鲁道尔夫的简介。31.to win。在序数词或受序数词修饰的名词后用不定式做定语。32.an。在作表语的表示职业身份的单数可数名词(athlete)前,用不定冠词,表示“一位”;extraordinary以元音开头,用an。33.succeed。由help sb dosth可知,用动词原形。34.into。因表示“出生于一个……的家庭”,是be born intoa … family。句意为:她生于一个贫穷的大家庭。35.twentieth。由句意或the的提示,可知用序数词。句意为:她是家里22个孩子中的第二十个。36.weighed。表示“重……”,weigh是不及物动词,不用被动语态;指出生时的重量,应当用一般过去时。37.when。指她年幼时有很多疾病,用when引导时间状语从句。38.which。引导非限制性定语从句,先行词是“小儿麻痹症”。39.that。句意:因为她不能用那只左腿,所以就开始使用金属腿部支架。40.luckily。修饰整个句子作状语,用副词。(18)科学家们研发出一种“不粘口香糖”,这种新型口香糖与普通口香糖不同,很容易从街道、鞋子和衣服上清除,能为世界各地的政府解决一个大难题。31. be removed。该句主语和谓语的关系显然是主语为动作的承受者,用被动语态;在情态动词后,接动词原形,故填be removed。32. If。句意是“如果这种清洁香口胶流行 (catch on) 的话,将能解决世界上的一件头疼的事”,引导条件状语从句,用If。33. a。可数名词单数前面应加冠词或形容词性的物主代词,该处填a表示one的意思。34. it。分析句子成分可知,that从句缺少主语,故填it来指代这种清洁香口胶。35. environmentally。修饰形容词作状语,用副词, 故填environmentally。36. who。引导定语从句并在从句中作主语,先行词是a professor ofchemistry,故填who。37. to。表示“对……有抵御能力的,耐……的”,在be resistant后接介词to。38. making。现在分词作状语表结果。39. less。由语境可知,这种新型口香糖中添加了一种能改变其属性的特殊聚合物后,其粘性应当是大大降低了,即不及以前有粘性了;表示“不及”用“less+形容词原级”。40. while。该句将普通的香口胶与清洁香口胶进行对照,故填while.
(19)31.to
40.though
(20)31. absent
32.alarmed
33. improved
34. towards/ to
35. up36. around
37.advised
38.completely
篇八:《小学英语时态综合练习》
小学英语时态练习一,选择题1. _________Alice often play the piano. No, she __________.A. Do; do B. D does C. D doesn&t2. Every one _________ to their teacher in the classroom.A. are listening B. is listening C. listen3. Danny _______ breakfast five times last week.A. ate B. eat C. eated4. I&m going to ________ some chopsticks ________ Sunday afternoon.A. on B. on C. in5. Are you going to take a piano class? ________A. No, we not B. No, I am C. Yes, I am6. Is he _________ TV?Yes, he is.A. watch B. watching C. not7. The kite _______ a bird.A. look like B. is looking C. looks like8. What did you do on your holiday? I ________A. bought a present B. go skiing C. learn English9. Sandy often ________ his homework on Sundays .A. do B. does C. did10. He _______ a race with Ming Ming.A. to have B.had C. going to have11. What do you usually do on your holiday?A. Sing and dance B. Saw elephants C.Took picture12. It&s 10 o&clock. Ben ________ TV in the bedroom.A. is watching B. watch C. watches13. Did you eat good food in China? __________.A. Yes, I do B. No, I didn&t C. No, I did14. I ________ free this afternoon.A. be B. will be C. going to be15. I can&t find my pen. Let me _______.A. go and ask her B. go and ask hers C. go and ask she16. Fangfang is a good student. She _______maths.A. does good at B. well do it C. is good at17. Are you washing clothes?A. Yes, you are B. Yes, I am C. No, I am18. What did he ________ yesterday? He ________ his homework.A. did B. did C. do19. _________ they taking pictures.? Yes, they are.A. Am B. Be C. Are20. They will ________ roast ducks in Beijing.A. ate B. eats C. eat21. I ________ visit my friends this weekend.A. go to B. am going to C. going to22. Last summer. I ________ in the lake and played on the beach.A. swim B. swam C. will swim23. We played basketball ________.A. sometimes B. on Saturdays C. last Saturday24. ________ your penfriend _______ in Beijing?A. Do; live B. Do; lives C. D live25. They are singing and ________ together at the party now.A. dance B. danced C. dancing26. Tom and Mike _______ very excited, they will take a trip.A. is B. are C. am27. I&m going to_______ homework tomorrow.A. does B. do C. did28. I am ________ eat breakfast at 7:15.A. going to B. will C. shall29. I like ________ very much. What about you?A. dance B. danced C. dancing30. I _______ a lot from our textbook.A. learned B. learnes C. learning31. We _______ to the zoo and ______ a lot of animals yesterday.小学英语时态综合练习小学英语时态综合练习A. see B. saw C. sees32. Look! The kite _________ in the sky.A. fly B. flies C. is flying33. They _________ riding a forse.A. is B. are C. am34. What film are you going to _________ ?A. see B. watch C. look35. He always _________ football games.A. watches B. watch C. doesn&t36. We _________ a play tomorrow. Will you please join us?A. are going to see B. saw C. sees37. Yesterday my presents and I ________ our house.A. were cleaning B. cleaned C. are going to clean38. What ________ to trees in the different season?A. happen B. happens C. happened39. ---When _______ he get home on Friday?----He gets home at four on Friday.A. do B. does C. did40. Summer _________ spring.A. comes after B. comes es befor41.My father is ________ (read) a newspaper in living room now.A. reading B. reads C. not read42. Listen! The birds ________.A. is singing B. are sing C. are singing43. Look! It ________. A. will snowing B. is going to snow C. snows44. Kate _________ playing chess.A. am B. is C. are45. What did you do last weekend ? --I _________A. read a book B. wash the clothes C. go fishing46. My best friend _______ shells.A. collects B. collect C. often47. I _______ presents for my parents yesterday.A. buyed B. bought C. buying48. __________ his brother going to climb mountains?A. Is B. Are C. Am49. My mother and I _________ always watch romantic films.A. doesn&t B. don&t C. do小学英语时态综合练习文章小学英语时态综合练习出自Sunday_______ Tree Planting Day.A. is B. were C. was二、将下列句子改成否定句、一般疑问句、作肯定与否定回答。1.I am drawing a picture.a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________2.The boy on the chair can dance.a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________3.The girl in a blouse is Nancy.a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________4.We like singing.a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________5.The girls need some masks.a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________6.He likes skating.a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________7. The man in the car has two children.a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________8. He and I are making paper kites.a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________9. Nancy and Helen do housework at home. a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________10. She does her homework on Sundays.a._______________________________b._______________________________c. _______________/________________三、用所给词的正确形式填空1. -What__________Su Hai__________last Sunday? (do)-She_________(go) for a walk.2. -Did you go__________(swim) last Saturday?-No. We_________(watch) a film.3. -What__________WangBing usually__________after school? (do)-He usually_________(go) home and__________(teach) his little brother.4. -________(be) Miss Li in the teachers& office now?-No. She&s_________(take) photos.5. -What&s the weather like?-It&s_________. It has a lot of___________here. (rain)6.___________some water in the glass.___________a lot of people in the garden.__________ateacher and some students in the classroom. (there be)7. Helen__________(like)__________(draw) horses. She is_______ (draw) in the study now.8. I__________two pens. You___________three pens. Our teacher _________ four, Ben and Liu Lu___________twelve. (have)9. I__________(make) a cake yesterday. She__________(fly) a kite last Sunday.10. My sister_____________to the supermarket every Sunday. Tomorrow she is__________to the supermarket with me. (go)小学英语时态综合练习综合英语11. Yesterday____________(be) my birthday, we___________(have) a birthday party in my home, I__________(get) many presents from my friends.12. We___________have any masks. Yang Ling___________have any, too. (not)13. My rubber____________in the desk just now, but it_________in my pocket now. (be)14. &Do you jump____________(far) than my friend ?-No, I jumps as_______(far) as your friend.15. The____________butterfly flies____________. (beautiful)16. He_________(go)________(jog) every day. I want to_______(go)_____(jog) with him in the playground.17. Sandy __________ (have) lots of CDs. She__________(listen) to music every day.18. Sam ___________(want)_______________(buy) a lot of things.19. Look, my father_____________basketball with his friends. He is a goodbasketball__________. (play)20. Let___________(I) have a look . Oh, it isn&t__________(I) ruler, I think this ruleris_________(he), give it to__________(he).21. Are you _________(twin)? Yes, we&re ________(twin) ________(brother).22. &Hurry up. We&re late!-Don&t worry. We still have __________(a) _________(hour).23. Look, the boys _____________ (swim) in the river.24. There _______ (be) some water on the table.25. He __________ (live ) on the _________ (two) floor.26. -What ___________ you _____________ (do) just now?-I ___________(go) for a walk.27. My sister ______________(be) a nurse next month.28.Mr Green often __________(have) a chat with his children after supper.29. Look, my bag is as ________ (new) as yours.30. This is my skirt. ________ (you) is there.参考答案一,1-10 DBABC BCABB11-20 AABBA CBBCC21-30 BBCCC BBACA31-40 BCBAA ABCBA41-50 ACBBA ABABC
篇九:《高考英语答题技巧及方法汇总》
明天就是高考了,今天小编给大家整理了一些实用简单的高考英语阅读题解答技巧介绍资料,觉得有用的话快收藏吧。一、【高考英语听力考试的测试点】1、理解对话的主旨大意2、获取对话中具体信息为了说明和解释主旨,对话或独白中需要一些具体信息,如时间、地点、人物、年代、价钱等,这些信息对理解对话,把握对话主旨是不可缺少的内容,且在试题中占相当大的比例。这类题要求学生在听清,听懂信息的同时,还要对所听到的信息做简单的处理。有的也需要考生进行简单的计算。3、推断对话发生的背景、地点及对话者之间的关系。对对话背景、地点、对话者之间关系的理解程度,体现了一个人对口语的理解能力。4、理解领会对话的观点、态度及意图这类考题要求考生不但能理解录音原文的主旨大意,而且还要通过文中的重要细节、具体事实,揣摩、推断说话者的意图、观点和态度等,这类题能测试出考生在听力方面的综合素质。二、【培养良好的听力习惯,掌握正确的答题技巧】多听是提高听力的前题,但如何去听,如何获得准确的信息,则就不是多听听能解决的问题了。多听是增强语感,提高听力之本,若再加上正确的听力方法,掌握必要的技巧及对策,则可获得事半功倍的效果。1、利用听录音前的时间,迅速地捕捉每个小题题干选项所提供的信息,预测短文或对话可能涉及到的内容,这样听录音材料时就有的放矢,有所侧重,提高答题的准确率。2、克服犹豫不决的毛病,对自己有把握的试题应快速作答,对无把握的试题也要在所听信息的基础上排除错误选项,进行优化处理。不会作答的,立即暂时搁置,准备听新的题目。不会答千万不能着急,要沉着的听下一个题目。3、目前高考听力测试中短文理解大部分是记叙文或讲话稿,所以听录音时重在听懂每句话的意思和内涵,注意捕捉并记录文中所涉及的人物(who)、事件(what)、时间(when)、地点(where)、原因(why)、方式(how)、程度(how long,how soon,how much)、数字(how many/how much)、选择(which&)等,以便检查答案。4、注意听短文的首句和首段,文章的开首和开首段,往往是对短文内容的概括,如讲话目的、主要内容、作者、论点、故事发生的时间、地点及事由等。5、不管听什么材料,注意力一定要集中在整体内容的理解上,千万不能只停留在个别单词或单句上,听不清时马上放弃,不要强迫自己听清每一个词,要把重点放在听关键词即实词以及其他又关键性作用的词,比如否定词上,一边听一边把要点及回答问题的关键词记下来。三、【单项填空答题技巧、解题方法】单项填空主要考查几个个方面:1、英语语法知识;2、对近义词或习惯用语的辨析;3、日常交际用语;4常用介词短语,动词短语的用法。这几个方面各有其内在规律,因此了解这些规律,掌握这些规律,就能逐渐形成答好单项填空题目的解题技巧。高考的学生要想快又准地做好单选题,必须具备下列技巧:1、题眼法:&题眼&是指题干中的关键词或关键符号,它具有提示信息的作用。一旦抓住了它,就能掌握选择的依据。2、还原法:把倒装式、强调式或疑问式的题干变换为陈述句,如果没有能力完全的变换部分变换也可,再选就容易多了3、归类法:根据句意,把选项分组归类,缩小范围,提高做题的速度和准确性。4、推理法:根据前后文,进行逻辑推理,在四个选项都可填入的情况下,要认真阅读全句,仔细体会其语境,根据前后文,进行判断。(这是很重要的)5、排除法:对于难度较大的题,一时不知道选哪一个。这时要逐个试填,最后,选取组成最好语境的选项。四、【单项填空答题技巧、解题方法】近几年的高考年报分析,单项填空题正确率还不到一半,已成为高考拉开距离的题型。许多考生把单项填空题理解为单纯的语法考察题,把选项和语境割离开来,被干扰选项迷惑。其实,单项选择题已经由传统的单纯考查语法知识逐渐向英语应用的方向发展,考查的知识点越来越多,不仅考查语言知识的记忆与简单再现,更重要的是考查在不同水平与层次上语言知识的运用。考生应该把单项选择题当成一个小的阅读理解题,一道题的每个单词甚至是标点符号都在提供信息,从理解语境出发到找到关键词,再加上语法、句法、固定搭配去找到正确答案。解题步骤是理解语境---划关键词---对比选项(从语法、句法、固定搭配出发)---解出答案。解题时也有技巧,高考一些单项选择题的测试点本来十分简单,但命题者有意把题干复杂化,改写为一个少见或陌生的结构。应试者可以反其道而行之,把题干还原为自己熟悉的结构,如将疑问句改为陈述句,将倒装句改为陈述句,将被动句改为主动句,将强调句型去掉,将难句简化或者是将省略句补全。要想做好单项选择题,首先要掌握好《考试说明》的词汇和短语;其次分析清句子成分,看懂句子的意思,此外,语境先行,语法跟上。五、【单项填空答题技巧、解题方法】单项填空题考查的重点是语言的基础知识。分析近年来的高考单项填空题,有如下几个特点:1、考点分布相对稳定、集中。英语的时态、语态、非谓语动词、名词、代词、形容词、副词、冠词、情态动词出现的频率较高,尤其要引起重视的是动词、动词补语、各种习惯表达法及交际用法。2、语言基础知识的考查不能脱离一定的语境。近年来,高考题重视考查学生的语言实践能力,将单纯的语法语言知识放置于一定的语言环境,这是近年来高考英语测试改革的一个方向,考生在做题的过程中应该树立全局观、整体观,不能顾此失彼,只注意语法知识的正确性而忽略了语境使用中的合理性。3、题干设计的新颖性。几乎每年的高考题在题干设计上都有所创新,考生在考试之前应该有相应的心理准备。在考试过程中,遇到新颖的题干不心慌,沉着、冷静地对考题加以分析。对于单项填空题,考生应该仔细分析,积极揣摩出题人的意图。也就是我们常说的做题时切忌盲目,要找准考点。这样,既增加了做题的准确性,又节约了时间。在高考前的后期复习中,考生们应对高频考点进行拉网式地认真清理,做到知识条理清楚,哪些点常考什么,要心中有数,不打无准备之仗。4、近年来其内容愈来愈贴近生活,因此考生除了复习考纲所列的词汇和语法知识,还要注意归纳英汉两种文化的差异,熟悉所学的习惯用法,提高顺应语境的能力。高考英语答题技巧及方法汇总高考英语答题技巧及方法汇总5、要看清楚题干再做题。碰到个别难题,别花太多时间。选择题分数只占10%,建议考生把时间控制在10分钟以内。六、【完型填空答题技巧、解题方法】答题时,考生应首先通篇浏览短文,掌握文中时间、地点、人物及事件。认真阅读短文开头的第一、二句,有利于考生准确地预测和推断短文的主旨;抓住结构、语义及逻辑三条线索,首先要注意所选的答案填入空白处后,整个句子语法结构(词性、语态、语气、时态)是否合理;第二,看语义是否通顺,上下文是否连贯、呼应;如果几个选项填入空白处后结构和语义都没有问题,就要从逻辑上看哪个选项最合理;填完后一定要通读短文,从整体上检查结构、语义及逻辑是否一致,上下文衔接是否合理;另外,连词、副词也是完形填空常考的词,考生要特别注意上下文的语气、语态。考生应当特别注意词组、习语和句型的积累、同义词的辨析。完形填空是考查考生熟练掌握词组、习语和句型的有效题型,因此考生平时要注意词组、习语和句型的积累,特别是《教学大纲》和《考试说明》中要求掌握的部分;辨别同义词是考查考生对词汇掌握的重要途径,很多词语在不同上下文中有不同的意思,考生一定要在认真读懂短文的基础上作答;运用生活常识也是正确答题的有效手段。七、【完形填空答题技巧、解题方法】1、通读全文,了解文章的大概,充分发挥想象力,构思出文章内容的轮廓。2、做题时学会&放弃&。完形填空题是在一个语篇中进行考查的。做题时,不大可能一气呵成。能做的,先做。不能做的,暂时放弃。待处理完全文,甚至在处理过程中,往往会有柳暗花明之时。3、要有全局观。做完形填空题不能孤立地一个空一个空地处理,而应该上串下联,左右逢源,往往会出现单独来看,选某个选项某个空是对的,但结合语篇来理解,却是错的。所以,要有全局观。4、特别注意上下文逻辑。5、做完形填空题要有耐心,不能急躁。25个空要一个空一个空地看、做,能做的先做,不能着急,以免出现过失失分。做完全题后,考生还应有个回首的过程,结合自己的选项,把全文再通读一篇,检查是否还有不妥当之处,以便加以纠正、改进。6、完型填空建议解题前务必先通读全文,通读全文后就可联系上下文展开逻辑思维,准确把握词义、排除干扰项。通常情况下一篇完型填空必有几处答案难以确定,在推敲疑点时要紧扣文意情景,从上下文中寻找线索,务必使答案填入后句子的结构和意思都是能上下连贯。7、第一遍粗做,大概看一遍文章,做出1/3左右的题目;第二遍仔细做。做完形填空还要注意3个问题:第一,看好第一句。第一个句子往往比较关键。第二,注意后面的线索,有时候前面的问题能在后面找到线索或答案。第三,不仅要单句合理,还要全文合理。八、【完形填空答题技巧、解题方法】1、快速通读全文,掌握短文主旨大意考生在答题时,不要急于看选项、找答案,应通篇浏览短文,掌握文中时间、地点、人物及事件。短文开头的第一、二句通常是主题句,或是告诉考生文章所要讲的主要内容是什么。完形填空首句一般不预留空白,因此认真阅读短文开头的第一、二句,有利于考生准确地预测和推断短文的主旨。2、抓住结构、语义及逻辑三条线索,推断和预测选项完形填空是人为地切断短文的思路,再让考生依据自己对文章的理解恢复短文思路的题型。考生在答题时,首先要注意所选的答案填入空白处后,整个句子语法结构(词性、语态、语气、时态)是否合理;其次,看语义是否通顺,上下文是否连贯、呼应;第三,如果几个选项填入空白处,结构和语义没有问题,那么就要在逻辑上看哪个选项填入最为合理。3、要特别注意词组、习语和句型的积累、同义词的辨析以及生活常识的运用完形填空是考查考生熟练地掌握词组、习语和句型的有效题型,因此考生平时要注意词组、习语和句型的积累,特别是《教学大纲》和《考试说明》中要求掌握的那一部分词组、习语和句型;在答题过程中,考生如能迅速地判断词组、习语和句型,不仅提高了答题的准确率,而且可以节省答题时间;辨别同义词的不同含义是考查考生对词汇掌握的重要途径,很多词语在不同的上下文中会有不同的意思,因此考生一定要在认真读懂短文的基础上作答;运用生活常识也是正确答题的有效手段。4、选项填完后,通读短文,仔细检查连词、副词的使用考生在选项填完后,一定要通读短文,从整体上检查结构、语义及逻辑是否一致,上下文衔接是否合理;另外,连词、副词也是完形填空常考的词,考生选择后要特别注意上下文的语气、语态、避免出现逻辑混乱。5、解答试题的时候,可利用直接法、排除法和比较法等选择正确答案。九、【完形填空答题技巧、解题方法】高考英语答题技巧及方法汇总文章高考英语答题技巧及方法汇总出自先看题干,带着问题读文章。即先看试题,再读文章。阅读题干,首先要掌握问题的类型,分清是客观信息题还是主观判断题。客观信息题可以从文章中直接找到答案;而主观判断题考查的是对文章的感情基调,作者未加陈述的观点以及贯穿全文的中心主旨的理解等,这类题必须经过对作者的态度、意图以及对整篇文章进行深一层的推理等。其次,了解试题题干以及各个选项所包含的信息,然后有针对性地对文章进行扫读,对有关信息进行快速定位,再将相关信息进行整合、甄别、分析、对比,有根有据地排除干扰项,选出正确答案。此法加强了阅读的针对性,提高了做题的准确率,节省了宝贵的时间。特别适用于对图形表格类题材的理解。二、 速读全文,了解大意知主题。高考英语答题技巧及方法汇总英语阅读阅读的目的是获取信息。一个人的阅读能力的高低决定了他能否快速高效吸收有用信息。阅读能力一般指阅读速度和理解能力两个方面。阅读速度是阅读最基本的能力。没有一定的阅读速度就不能顺利地输入信息,更谈不上运用英语。近几年的高考阅读速度大约是每分钟40个词左右。考生必须在十分有限的时间内运用略读、扫读、跳读等技巧快速阅读,搜寻关键词、主题句,捕捉时空、顺序、情节、人物、观点,并且理清文章脉络,把握语篇实质。抓主题句这是快速掌握文章大意的主要方法。主题句一般出现在文章的开头和结尾。用归纳法撰写的文章,都是表述细节的句子在前,概述性的句子居后。此时主题句就是文章的最后一句。通常用演绎法撰写的文章,大都遵循从一般到个别的写作程序,即从概述开始,随之辅以细说。这时,主题句就是文章的第一句。当然也有些文章没有主题句,需要读者自己去归纳。主题句往往对全文起提示、启迪、概括、归纳之作用,主旨大意题,归纳概括题,中心思想题往往直接可从主题句中找到答案。三、 详读细节,理顺思路与文章脉络。文章绝不是互不相干的句子杂乱无章的堆砌。作者为文,有脉可循。如记叙文多以人物为中心,以时间或空间为线索,按事件的发生、发展、结局展开故事;论述体则包含论点、论据、结论三大要素,通过解释、举例来阐述观点。你可根据文章的特点,详读细节,以动词、时间、地点、事件、因果等为线索,找出关键词语,运用&画图列表法&,勾画出一幅完整清晰的文章主题和细节的认知图。四、 逻辑推理,做好深层理解题。在实际阅读中,有时作者并未把意图说出来,阅读者要根据字面意思,通过语篇逻辑关系,研究细节的暗示,推敲作者的态度,理解文章的寓义。这就是通常所说的深层理解。深层理解主要包括归纳概括题(中心思想,加标题等)和推理判断题,是阅读理解中的难点。深层理解是一种创造性的思维活动。它必须忠实于原文;要以文章提供的事实和线索为依据,立足已知推断未知,不能凭空想象,随意揣测;它要求读者对文字的表面信息进行分析、挖掘和逻辑推理,不能就事论事,以偏概全。只有吃透文章的字面意思,推理才有前提和基础。十四、【短文改错答题技巧、解题方法】主要考查识别错识并改正错误的能力和在语篇中综合运用英语的准确性和熟练程度。近几年短文改错难度不大,大都是中国学生在学习和写作中常犯的错误,高考试题按1:1:2:6的规律,即正确一行,缺词一行,多词二行,错词6行。答题时首先通读全文,力求理解语篇内容与文章大意,断句以句子为单位,而不是以一行为单位进行断句;注意看句子结构是否完整,习惯用法固定搭配是否正确,上下文逻辑是否合理,主谓是否一致,时态语态是否正确以及冠词、代词、连词、形容词、副词以及关系词的使用是否得当;设想有几个可能改正的答案,从中挑出最佳答案;最后重新通读自己改正过的文章,同时检查是否符合1:1:2:6的规律。十五、【短文改错答题技巧、解题方法】短文改错一直是学生在应考时失分较多的题型。这主要是因为设错的内容多为学生在平常进行语言操练时常犯的错误。比如:写作中用到的关键词,语言学习中的负迁移现象,容易忽视的虚词、小品词等。做好短文改错题应注重以下技巧。1、注意分行的技巧性。上一行的末尾和下一行的开始,往往是考生们容易忽视的地方,不易找到错误所在,从而影响了改错的成绩。考生要密切关注行尾和行首的接连处,注意它们之间的语法关系或逻辑关系,尽快找到设错点,从而尽快改正。2、要以句子为单位而不是以行为单位进行判断。改错题的要求是每行找出一处错误,但在找错时不能以行为单位来找,要以完整的句子为语言单位进行判断。3、注重上下文之间的逻辑关系。在短文改错题中,有时设错的内容与短文上下评议的时态、人称等有密切的关系,如果只从一个单句来考虑,而不关注上下文的各种逻辑关系,就可能造成判断失误,增加失分的因素。4、在逐行寻查错误时应着重注意看句子结构是否完整,看习惯用法固定搭配是否正确,看上下文逻辑是否合理,看主谓是否一致,时态、语态是否正确,冠词、代词、连词、形容词、副词以及关系词的使用是否得当。高考英语考试中英语阅读题是不容丢分的部分,也是与其他考生拉开距离的地方,所以切记要多做题练题感。还有,梦想还是要有的,万一考上了呢。小编也顺便在这里预祝将要高考的同学们考试顺利,高考英语六六六。
高中英语一般时态练习题由小学生作文网()收集整理,转载请注明出处!原文地址
频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights Reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 what was yesterday 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信