知识点:任务型阅读
难度:未知
下面文章中有五处需要添加标题。请从以下选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中选出符合各段意思的小标题及符合文本大意的总标题。选项中有一项是多余选项。
A. TV makes kids overweight.
B. TV makes kids stupid.
C. Disadvantages of watching TV.
D. TV helps kids get to sleep.
E. TV makes kids violent.
F. Wrong ideas of television’s effect on children.
.______________
The average American child spends three to five hours a day watching TV. In 1961, the average child began to watch tel however, today it is nine months. Yet, most parents think that television has bad influence on their children. For example, in the early 1970s, my parents believed that my bad eyesight was the result of sitting too close to the screen, and they therefore made my stay at least six feet from it. Today, most people have no such worry, but many new ridiculous (荒谬的) sayings have appeared:
. ______________
Many children watch more educational programs when they are pre-schoolers. When they grow up, they can read more books and have much better ideas to solve difficult problems than other children.
. _______________
& &The real story is not so simple. Hundreds of studies show that watching violence on TV makes children more aggressive (好斗的). But a study of over 5,000 children also finds that some positive programs make children kinder. The problem is that kids are increasingly watching shows with violence(暴力)instead of those suitable for their age.
. _______________
An experiment finds that when children watch less television, they
however, reducing their television time does not make them more active. The real problem lies in snacking (吃零食). A wide spread habit for kids, and junk-food advertisements.
. _______________
& &&The opposite is true. The more television children watch, the more likely they are to have bad sleep habits. Allowing kids to watch television is part of the problem, not the solution.
试题编号:1280343
任务型阅读
阅读以下材料,获取必要的信息,然后匹配有关信息,并在答题卡上将对应的答案标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余的。
请阅读以下一些酒店的介绍:
A. Alex Centre Hotel is 300 meters away from the centre square. It has many modern and large rooms. It also has a business centre, meeting rooms, a car park and several restaurants.
B. Youth Hotel p
rovides more than a hundred rooms.
s are not big but clean. No noise can be heard from the streets. There is an outdoor barbecue(烧烤) that everyone loves.
C. Holiday Village is built in a beautiful valley. You can have your own house with a small garden. The restaurant in it has delicious food and all kinds of wine, ready for you in the evening, but it may cost much.
D. Fishermen’s Home is built by the sea. You don’t need to spend much staying here. Walking along the beach, you can see many fish. You can go fishing on the boat, too. Of course, you can enjoy seafood with your friends in the restaurant.
E. Holiday Inn is great for its value. It is lying at the foot of the mountain. It provides basic conditions, but the rooms are clean and big enough for a dance. It has a nice swimming pool.
F. Karin’s Hotel is on an island. It is famous for its wonderful natural views(风景), nice rooms and its service. Staying here can make your trip a pleasant one.
请阅读以下个人信息,并将他们的需求和以上的酒店匹配。
. Mr. & Mrs. Smith live in a noisy street. They are going to the beach for a weekend. They dream of eating seafood by the sea and spending a quiet night. They also hope the hotel rooms are not so expensive.
. Jack is a businessman. He is looking for a modern hotel with good service in the centre of the city.
. The Lees are having a three-day holiday. They aren’t rich and they enjoy a simple life. The family all like swimming.
.Jim and Susan plan a trip after their wedding(婚礼). They want to choose a hotel with natural env
ironment, comfortable rooms and good service.
. A group of college students are having their holiday. They want a quiet place where they can have their BBQ. They don’t care about the room size.
试题编号:1280234
任务型阅读
& 阅读下面几题,并从下列词语中选出与其匹配的选项。(其中一项为多余选项)
A. Cook in the kitchen&&&&&&&&&& B. Play “Let’s act” game
C. Do some reading&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Have a party
E. Write a story together&&&&&&& F. Do some housework
How to spend a rainy day with your friends?
You don’t have to be bored on a rainy day. Here are some new ideas.
. Choose some books you like. You can just sit there and read quietly or share your ideas
about the stories in the book.
. You can learn to cook a meal or maybe some cookies. Give your friends a chance to
help in the kitchen and make something tasty.
. You might write a story together and then read them aloud to others to have fun.
. Think of some scenes and then play a game. Act as teachers, doctors, nurses or policeman. You can dress up in whatever you may have.
. Pick out some music and dance at the party. You can also sing while others are dancing.
&&&& So on the next rainy day, try some of these ideas for a day full of fun!
试题编号:1280082
任务型阅读
以下图片呈现的是Mr. King一家生活中不安全用电现象,下面有五条针对其中五种不安全用电现象的建议,请你将每一种现的编号(A,B…F)填人相应建议前面的括号内。
.Please don’t put the fish bowl on the TV set.
.Would you mind moving the baby away? He is going to play with the outlet.
.You should not put anything on a lamp.
.Could you please take the wire away? Don’t let the dog play with the outlet.
.Will you please not use the heater in a wet bathroom?&&
.______&&& . ______ & .______ . ______&& &&& . ______
试题编号:1280068
任务型阅读
阅读短文,根据短文内容请从A、B、C、D、E、F中请为每个人选择最合适参加的一项活动,
_ . Joe is studying English.He hopes either to write plays or to be& an actor.He enjoys plays about real people who led interesting lives very much.
__ .Glenda is studying the history of music at college.She wants to listen to as much music from the past as possible,and specially likes listening to people singing.
_ . Wong is a dancer from China.He would like to see people dancing from as many other parts of the world as possible so as to have some new ideas.
_ . Ruth is a teacher who is planning to start a drama club for the children at her school.She would like to see some children acting if possible.
. Maria is celebrating her birthday tomorrow.She wants to go out for the whole day with her friends.They all enjoy listening to pop music.
A. International Youth Celebration(getting together with students from different countries,dancing and singing)
B. River Festival (A day of fun on the river bank with a Chinese theme)
C. Songs of summer(Hutton Consort will sing songs old and new,all of which are about the summer)
D. Music in the Open Air(Jimmy Locke and his band play dance music through the day in the open air)
E. A Star May Be Born(Some plays from children’s stories are showed by 7 to 11-year-old children for parents,families and friends)
F. Vita and Harold(A play about a couple’s lives and their most unusually marriage)
试题编号:1280033
任务型阅读
配对阅读,并填好下方空格。
Challenges
.Forget a lot of new words.
.Was not good at spoken English.
. Can’t get the pronunciation right.
. Can’t remember grammar rules.
. Don’t get much writing practice.
a. You can write the new words in your notebook.
b. You can have a pen pal to practice writing..
c. You can do more grammar exercises.
d. Why don’t you join an English club to improve your spoken English?
e. You can listen to the tape and learn to pronounce the words.
.&&&&&&& &.&&&&&&& &
.&&& &&&&&&&&&.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
.&&& &&&&&&&&&
试题编号:1280014
任务型阅读
It`s very important to keep your hair healthy.Here are five ways for you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Good fats are also called necessary fatty acids which the body can`t produce naturally.Eating these types of fats will help improve healthy skins, nails, teeth, and hair.They can be found in the form of oil, or in food such as seeds, nuts.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hair is nothing more than dead protein(蛋白质).But that doesn`t mean that it is not important.A lack of it can cause slow growth and thinning, where on the contrary, getting enough amounts can help growth.Good choices to include in the diet would be eggs, meats, tofu, fish and beans.
There are a handful of vitamins that have been known to be effective for healthy hair.Some of them include vitamins A,B,Cand E, and iron.Other than in extra form, these nutrients can also be found naturally in fruits, peppers, low-fat diary products, green vegetables and whole grains.A large salad can be made with the inclusion of a lot of these food.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Getting enough exercises can help improve hair growth.Aim to get at least 20-30 minutes of exercise ever day.It can be walking, jogging, weight training, and biking .
Right after you brush your teeth, brush your hair as well.Brushing hair fifty hundred strokes before bed can help remove pollutants and dirt while also stimulating circulation.Also, natural oils are released which will add more sheen(光泽) and oxygen to your hair.
试题编号:1265867
任务型阅读
.Carol likes many kinds of music, but her favorite
is jazz.The only music she really doesn’t like is piano
music, even if it is jazz.
.Mark doesn’t care about music, but he does like
to have soft, gentle music playing in his flat sometimes.He
doesn’t like classical (古典的) or jazz music, but he likes
piano playing.
.Stella likes all kinds of music, but her favorite
instrument is electric guitar.She also quite likes jazz and
folk music.
.Dave only likes rock and pop, but he enjoys
classical music better.
.John likes country music because he thinks that
country music has great voices and the words are good.He
listens to country music nearly all the time.
A.The best of Keith Jarrett
&& The master(大师)of jazz piano continues to surprise audiences around the world.This collection of his greatest works includes The Koln Concert, Part 1 and extracts from the Paris Concert as well.Excellent value and a must for all jazz lovers.£12.99.
B.Richard Thompson 1980---2000
& Thomposon’s attractive electric guitar playing, and his folk-rock songs, are gathered together on a 2-CD collection that shows the best of his works over the past twenty years.£18.99.
C.Richard Claydermsn
& French pianist, known for his relaxing piano music, has this new collection out on CD.Ideal as a present for the person who likes relaxing background music.£9.99.
& In this collection, Meredith Edwards shows that her voice is perfect for country music.People who like country music should really try it.Great value at £9.99.
E.The best of Paco Pena
& The great classical guitarist shows all his talents in this new collection.Works by Vila-Lobos and Haydn, among others with rock and pop.Great value at only £9.99.
F.Wynton Marsalis
& The great jazz trumpeter (吹号手) has put together some of his best-known numbers and a few new pieces on this magical set.Perhaps not as classical as his last offering, but all jazz lovers will want this one anyway.£13.99.
试题编号:1257294
任务型阅读
配对阅读。(有—个多余项)
. Monday, 19:00-21:00
An instrument class
Dr. John Smith
How to teach yourself to play the piano online
. Tuesday, 8:00-10:00
A guide to travel
Professor Green
A talk about some traveling tips
. Thursday, 19:00-21:00
Chinese food cooking class
Professor Black
How to cook delicious Chinese food
. Saturday, 14:00-17:00
American sports
Professor Beet
American ball games
. Sunday, 9:00-11:00
Book shows
You may also bring your own books.
A. I’m Tom. My favorite sport is basketball. It is very exciting. I play basketball five times a week. Basketball is easy to learn. It is also good for our health. I hope one day I can play as well as Yao Ming.
B. Hello, do you like cooking at home? I like it very much. I can do it myself and give my family a good dinner. I enjoy cooking.
C. My name is Zhao Han. I am a girl of twelve. I like traveling. It is exciting to visit different places. My dream is to travel around the world.
D. Hello, everyone. My name is Sandy. I’m a fan of Harry Potter. I was interested in Harry Potter when I was a little girl. I have all the books of Harry Potter. I will support Harry Potter forever!
E. My name’s Sally. I like playing the piano. It makes me happy. What musical instrument do you like best?
F. I’m Henry. When I’m free, I like to take photos. Don’t you think it’s fun?
试题编号:1257293
任务型阅读
配对阅读。(有—个多余项)
. I am a reader of Crazy English. Recently I have found that some students translate some articles for your magazine. So I want to do that, too. Then what are your requirements? Thank you. (Pierre)
. I am an English teacher. I love your newspaper for English learners! It’s of great help to my students. (Mr Zhang)
. I,m one of Sun Yang’s fans from Guangzhou. I have read the article about Sun in your magazine. I want to know more about him. (Wei Hua)
. First of all9 thank you very much for providing us with a really good English magazine. Secondly, I want to give you a piece of advice. I think you’d better give us the meanings of the new words in Chinese. (Li Ming)
. I will be an editor of the English Monthly newspaper of our school. I have a question a- bout how to say the different positions of a newspaper. I hope you can tell me some in English. Thank you so much! (Antonio)
A. Thank you for your suggestion. I think the best way to improve your reading is to guess the meaning of a word from the sentence where it is. Also, if you have an English-Chinese dictionary, it’s good to look up the new words and then write them down in your notebook.
B. The best way for you to learn the different positions of a newspaper or magazine is to get a copy of an all-English newspaper or magazine. And copy down the different positions, such as chief editor, reporter and photo editor.
C. For more information about Sun Yang, you can look at the sports section at the website www.
on the Internet.
D. Yes, we do have several students who help us translate some of the articles in our magazine. If you are interested in being one of our translators, you can send us some information about yourself.
E. There will be a great show in the Art Museum this weekend. Children under 12 years old can visit it without tickets.
F. We’re glad our newspaper is helpful to your students. It’s our hope that our newspaper can help improve students, English.
试题编号:1257292
任务型阅读
配对阅读。(有—个多余项)
. Jenny likes flowers. She wants to go somewhere to enjoy the beauty of flowers.
. Mary is interested in Chinese history. She’d like to travel to China.
. Johnson is attracted by the sea. He decides to visit some places on the sea and he enjoys lying on the beach.
. Henry takes a great interest in towers. He wishes to visit one of the highest towers in China.
. Maria is a sports fan and she wants to learn more about the history of the Olympic Games.
A. The Statue of Zeus
Zeus is the King of Gods in Greece. To remember him, the ancient Greeks celebrated one of their most important festivals, the Olympic Games, at the Temple of Zeus. The Statue of Zeus was placed in it.
B. Hainan Island
Hainan Island lies in the South China Sea. It is famous for its golden beaches, blue sea and tropical climate.
C. The Great Wall
It was one of the greatest projects in ancient China. It was used to protect the land and the people.
D. Thailand
It is famous for its interesting temples and ancient cities. Another thing is its flowers. Thailand has many kinds of flowers.
E. The Lighthouse of Alexandria
It hasn’t got any religious (宗教的)art. It was built for people’s daily life. The light from the house protects the boats on the sea.
F. The Oriental Pearl TV Tower
The 468-meter-high building is the highest tower in Asia and the third highest tower in the world.
试题编号:1257291
任务型阅读
配对阅读。请仔细阅读以下五个人的情况,从文本框中选择与其相匹配的内容,并将答案的字母编号填写在题前括号内。(有—个多余项)
. How many days a week can I have chips and still be healthy?
. Can I eat chocolate without getting too much fat?
. I am overweight. Should I go on a diet?
. I am overweight but I often exercise. Should I go on a diet ?
. Can I die from being overweight?
A. If you often exercise, you are more likely to have a healthy body weight and less likely to be overweight, but this doesn’t mean you can eat what you like. No matter how much you exercise, it is really important to follow a healthy balanced diet.
B. No. If you are overweight, it’s important not to go on a diet, unless your doctor advises you to do so. Instead you should follow a healthy balanced diet and do more exercise.
C. Chips can form part of a healthy balanced diet, but shouldn’t be eaten too often, especially fried chips. Try to choose oven chips(用烤箱烤出来的薯条)instead, as they are lower in fat and energy. And don’t eat chips more than three times a week.
D. The first principle of a healthy diet is to eat a wide variety of foods. This is important because different foods make different nutritional contributions.
E. Being overweight can increase your risk of developing a number of diseases including diabetes, as well as cancer and heart desease in late life. Being overweight can also affect your quality of life. Exercise and even walking and breathing can become more difficult and joint can become painful too.
F. Chocolate itself won’t make you fat, but it is important not to eat too much as chocolate is high in energy, fat and sugar, and eating too much can lead to weight gain. A small bar of chocolate now and again is okay.
试题编号:1257290
任务型阅读
1-5题是五个人的情况简介,A-F是六种电视节目介绍。请将这五个人与他们喜欢看的电视节目配对。(有—个多余项)
. Bob got a little dog at his birthday party. He loves it very much and wants to know how to look after a pet dog.
. Science is Li Xiang’s favorite subject. He always pays close attention to the recent scientific development.
. Zhang Tao is really sad these days because he had a fight with his friend last week. He doesn’t know how he can repair their friendship.
. Jack is an American who is good at cooking. He is going to move to China and wants to learn how to cook the local food.
. Nick is a football fan. He watches news a- bout the football matches across the world nearly every day.
A. It’s impossible for you to live happily every day. Maybe you are troubled by some problems now. Watch this programme and you will get some help from it.
B. You don’t have to travel abroad but can know how to cook delicious western food in this programme.
C. This programme tells you the latest news a- bout science. This week, it will show you how the newest type robot was designed.
D. If you are a foreigner and like Chinese food, don’t miss this programme. Recipes for it will be shown to you every day.
E. By watching it, you can know what happens in the sports world every day. News about any sport will be shown to you.
F. Do you want to make your pets grow up happily and healthily? The programme gives you the best ways of keeping them.
试题编号:1257289
任务型阅读
请仔细阅读第1-5题中五位同学遇到的问题,根据他们的描述从A - F中选出符合各自情况的最佳建议。其中—项为多余选项。
. I have a group project to work on for my science class, but none of the other team members helps me. I feel as if I have to do all the work.
. I’m busy with my homework and tests, so I can’t find enough time to play with my family, my friends or my pets.
. My friends always borrow money from me. The problem is they never pay back the money to me. How can I get my money back?
. I’m afraid to wear my new glasses because another girl in my class wears the same glasses. And some students laughed at her glasses.
. I want to save money for a new computer, but I always run out of money. I need some advice to save more and spend less money.
A. Politely tell your friend that he or she borrowed money from you and you want it back. Think twice before you lend money to others who never pay you back.
B. Ask each person in your group what he or she would like to do for the project. They might be willing to do the work they like to do.
C. Make a list of the things you want to do and the things you need to do. Don’t do the things you need to do.
D. Make sure what you need to buy before going shopping. Don’t spend your money on useless things.
E. Weekends are great for spending time with family, friends and pets. Try to finish your homework on weekdays so that you can have your weekend free.
F. You’ll probably look smarter with the glasses than others. Put them on and try a suitable hairstyle. Follow your own course and let people talk.
试题编号:1257288
任务型阅读
小区夜里发生抢劫案,案发时人们都在做什么呢?下面是警察的调查记录,请将他们的陈述(A-F)与他们的身份(1-5)相匹配。其中—项为多余选项。
. Mrs White is a housewife. She always stays at home. She likes watching TV at night. And soap operas are her favorite.
. Lisa is a graduate. She got a new job in an office last month. She usually works very hard and gets home late in the evening.
. Tim is a student in Grade 9. He has a lot of homework to do every day. He always goes to bed at eleven after finishing homework.
. David is a waiter in a hotel. He works at night these days. He has to get to work at 22:00 and he goes home at 6:00 the next morning.
. Nick has a small store on Green Street. It’s open from 8:00 a. m to 11: 00 p. m every day. People can buy food and drinks there.
A. While I was watching TV at home, I heard a cry for help from outside. I looked out of the window and saw some people in the street.
B. I was walking to work in the street when I heard a cry for help. I saw a girl in front of me was very scared and a man was running.
C. I got home late after work this evening. I was taking a bath when I heard a cry for help. I was tired after working all day, so I didn’t go out.
D. At that time I was sleeping in my bedroom, because I have to go to school early every morning. I slept very well, so I didn’t hear anything.
E. Although I was tired, I couldn’t fall asleep because of a toothache. Then I went to see the dentist in our neighborhood. Suddenly we heard a cry for help there.
F. While I was talking with my friend in my store, we heard a girl in the street shout for help. A man robbed her of her wallet and ran away quickly.
试题编号:1257287
任务型阅读
A-F是六个小标题,请将1-5五段材料与标题配对。(有—个小标题多余)
. Most people like sunbathing, but how many realize how dangerous the sun can be? If you want to sunbathe, it is important to realize the danger, and to follow a few simple rules to protect yourself.
. First of all, the sun can make your skin drier and thicker. If the sun shines directly on your skin for a long time, you will soon start to look older than you actually are. But even if you don’t mind looking old, you should note that ultraviolet rays (紫外线)from the sun can seriously hurt your skin.
. If you are going to sunbathe, there are several things you have to be careful about. If you don’t protect yourself, you may develop skin cancer. Research suggests that two weeks of sunbathing a year will increase the chance of getting some kind of skin cancer. And skin cancer is a serious disease that cannot always be cured.
. You are especially at risk if you have blond hair and fair skin. Skin color is very important when we are talking about the risk of skin cancer. If you have fair skin and red or fair hair, then you burn easily and are more at risk.
. If you must sunbathe, do at least take some precautions(防范措施):First of all, you should not spend too much time in the sun. You should always wear a hat and sunglasses to protect your face, especially your eyes, which are the most sensitive. You should always use a high factor sunscreen to keep away from the dangerous rays. It is better to sunbathe for ten minutes a day over two or three weeks than to stay in the sun for an hour each day for five days. Whatever you do, you should never stay in the sun between eleven in the morning and three in the afternoon, when the sun is the most dangerous.
A. Advice for sunbathers
B. Who is most at risk?
C. Most people don’t know the danger.
D. Are ultraviolet rays dangerous?
E. Sunbathing increases the chance of skin cancer.
F. Research about sunbathe.
试题编号:1257286
任务型阅读
请仔细阅读第1~5题中的五位同学的爱好,根据他们的描述从A-F中选出符合各自情况的最佳选项。其中—项为多余选项。
. Tom thinks the moon and stars are beautiful and mysterious. He wants to be an astronaut in the future.
. Math is Bob’s favorite. His math teacher said he worked more carefully and quickly than his classmates. He wants to work in banks.
. Sandra likes science very much. And she is always top in science. She wants to make her own robot one day.
. Bill likes talking to people all over the world. He can communicate with anyone even he can’t speak the language. He also likes traveling.
. Mike likes playing computer games for fun. And he often buys clothes and food on the Internet. He can stay at home with a computer for two months without going out.
A. Although others think it is bad for their health if they work with computers all day, I want to be a computer programmer when I grow up.
B. In ten years, I will work with people and money. People will give me money or get their money from me.
C. I will be a guide in the future. I will tour the | world with tourists. I like making friends all over f the world.
D. I will work on the space station in the future. I | will probably take a rocket to the moon.
E. In five years I will go to Tsinghua University and j major in science. I will take part in robot competitions and win awards.
F. When I grow up, I’m going to be a math teacher, I will probably be a funny teacher like our math teacher.
试题编号:1257059
任务型阅读
请从A、B、C、D、E、F六个选项中选出五 项与1-5题中的描述——对应。
.Greg loves the drums and his favorite is classical music.
.Robert plays the violin. His favorite style of music is country music.
.James loves the sound of the drums and he likes rock.
.Harry says the best instrument is the piano. He likes to listen to opera.
.Kevin’s favorite instrument is the guitar and his favorite style of music is jazz.
A.He loves to listen to the drums. He says he’s not a player, just a listener. He claims to like rock.
B.He is violinist, so it’s natural that he should favor the violin. He prefers country music.
C.His favorite is the guitar. However, he hasn’t played for years, so he keeps hoping to start a gain. His favorite style of music is classical music.
D.He says jazz is his favorite music. He goes to listen to jazz every Friday evening. He also likes opera, heavy metal,classical but jazz is the best.
He plays the piano, but his favorite instrument is f the guitar.&&&
E.He claims the piano is more versatile than any other instrument. He loves to go to see a performance. He says opera has everything, color and spectacle and theater and great music.&
F.He played the drums when he was at primary school, and now he plays the drums with his&& friends at weekends. They have a band. His favorite style of music is classical music.
试题编号:1257044
任务型阅读
阅读下列材料,并从所给的五个选项中选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项。
The people below all want to buy a magazine. Read the descriptions and help each person make the right decision.
. Emi is a university student studying Italian and Politics. She doesn’t have much time to read anything very detailed but she is looking for something with plenty of news and information.
. Carrie is sixteen years old and loves spending time listening to pop music and lying on her bed reading. She is always interested in finding out more about some of the stars in the world of pop and fashion.
. Bill traveled a lot when he was younger.
Now that he has stopped his work, he en-joys reading about foreign people, places and customs even if he has already visited that part of the world.
. Leroy used to be a detective. He still takes an active interest in the work of the police, but these days he enjoys reading fictions after years spent chasing real criminals.
. Up till now Brigitte has never traveled far so this year she has decided to go abroad for the first time. The travel agent suggests that she reads about various countries first before choosing her holiday.
A.WORLD TRAVEL This weekly magazine can bring the world to your home. Have you ever wondered what Chinese eat for breakfast? Did you know that the Sahara Desert is getting bigger every year? This fascinating magazine, full of color photographs, is your window on the world.
B.ONLY 16 Every week well-known writers bring you the latest teenage love stories. Each magazine carries three full-length stories as well as cartoons and color pictures of your favorite film stars.
C.EUROPE NEWS The weekly magazine keeps you in touch with what’s happening. Filled with facts and figures about almost everything you can think of, plus articles by our regular writers on the week’s most interesting news stories. Special back page sums up the news for the busy readers.
D.FOREIGN PARTS The weekly magazine tells what you need to know if you are thinking of traveling. Helpful advice on what to pack and what to buy once you are there. Lots of colorful photos to help choose the best hotel,the cheapest flights and a special guide to different climates each week.
E.CRIME AND CRIMINALS These exciting short stories are written by well-known crime writers. Every magazine brings you the best in criminal thrillers. The stories are so good that you won’t be able to put the magazine down. And every month we leave one crime unanswered so that you, that reader, can play detective.}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考任务型阅读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信