温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
该用户暂未开通LOFTER
this.p = {b:2,lofterBlogId:-1,currentYear:2017}
{if curyear!=year}${year}年{/if}${month+1}月/
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}&&|&&October 18, 2012
Common interview questions: Why are you suitable for this job?
Thanks for reading our series on ! If you’re getting ready for an interview, I also recommend checking , which will take you through step by step exercises that will ensure you ace that interview!
The common interview question: Why are you suitable for this job? / Why should we hire you for this job? / Why are you a good fit for this job?
Why they’re really asking: Well, they want to give you a chance to convince them why you are a good “fit” even though they may already have formed an opinion.
Some things to consider: The interview up to that point probably has already given them an initial impression on if you’d be good in the role but this is your chance to either change their mind (if it’s not going well) or reinforce (if it is).
How to answer: The KEY in answering this question lies in the preparation.
You absolutely must be able to relate your background and experience to the job description to explain why you are “suitable” for the job.
So first, take the job description and go to the responsibilities section.
For each major responsibility they are listing, think of a relevant example from your past experience where you have done that task (or a similar one).
For example, if one of the tasks is “managing multiple calendars for the team to keep projects on track” you probably want to think of a time you’ve managed a timeline in your past roles.
Always good to also speak to how your work made an impact as well.
Then go to the part of the job description where the “desired qualities” are listed.
These may be “softer skills” such as “team player”, “strong communicator” etc.
You will want to think of times when you really showed that behavior or skill.
With this example, you’ll want to talk about times when you went above and beyond for a team member or had to convince someone of something with strong communication skills.
A really strong answer can be formed by acknowledging what the company is looking for (from the job description) and explaining with lots of enthusiasm and examples why you are the right person for the job and how your background has prepared you for it.
Since this is one of the most important things to prepare for before an interview, I created a (pictured below) to help you think through this.
Once you open it, you will need to save a copy in order to start editing.
It will walk you through the things you should look at on a job description and prompt you to jot down items from your experience that would be relevant.
Hopefully this post and the prep work will help you as you prepare for this very common interview question!
Did you enjoy this post? Get tools, templates, and advice delivered straight to your inbox
Email Address
get on the list
you may like...
Your job search just got easier
Get instant access our free library of worksheets, templates, and checklists for job-seekers and career-advancers
Free advice
{ Delivered to your inbox }
Email Address
thank you!当前位置: &
求翻译:you
are a good friend,c0me
on,I.kn0w y0u could
doit,I beleve!是什么意思?
are a good friend,c0me
on,I.kn0w y0u could
doit,I beleve!
问题补充:
你是一个很好的朋友, c0me上, I.kn0w Y0U可以DOIT ,我beleve !
您继续下去一个好朋友, c0me, I.kn0w y0u可能doit, I beleve!
继续下去一个好朋友, c0me, I.kn0w y0u可能doit, I beleve!
你是个好 friend,c0me on,I.kn0w 下课时能 doit,I beleve!
是一位好朋友, c0me
上, I.kn0w y0u 可以
doit,我 beleve!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 detail.ju.taobao.com 的文章

更多推荐