我已经不在昆明理工大学英文啦英文

转过路角忽然发现,3岁的儿子已在路口等着自己回来。
在0℃的江苏无锡街头,环卫工用双手疏通下水道。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  “昆明南站的英文名翻译错了,那么大,还那么醒目,太丢人啦……”近日,有网友在微博上晒出昆明南站中文名下方的英文名“Kunming Nan Railway Station”,并称因为英文翻译中“南”应该翻译为“South”,而不能是中文拼音中的“Nan”,正确的应是“Kunming South Railway Station”。微博一出就“炸开了锅”,众多网友各执一词。真的翻译错了吗?听听专业人士咋个说!
  网友热议拼音和英文混在一起真的好吗?
  “昆明南站的英文名翻译错了……”微博一经发出,引起众网友热议,部分与发帖网友意见相似,说“拼音和英文混在一起真的好吗?”
  不过,有细心网友从方位词在火车站名中的特殊性层面作出解释:2012年以前开通的高铁站,有的用英文翻译(如北京南站),有的用拼音翻译,翻译相对不统一。2012年,铁路总公司(下称“铁总”)下发通知,铁路车站站名的英文拼写统一采用汉语拼音 ,“东南西北方位词作为车站站名的固有成分,不按英文翻译”。该网友认为,按拼音翻译是执行铁总的规定,并无不妥之处。
  晚报记者上网查了不同地区火车站的英文站名,如重庆西站的为:“Chongqing Xi Railway Station”,广州南站标示的英文名为:“Guangzhou South Railway Station”,北京南站的为:“Beijing South Railway Station”,是不是意味着两种翻译都可行?
  老师解惑两种翻译方式没有绝对对错
  针对网友质疑,云南新东方学校国内部英语学习项目主管汪老师介绍,这两种翻译方式没有绝对对错,两种方式刚好体现了英汉翻译的不断改进和变化的过程。“Kunming South Railway Station”更近乎于英文常用的一种翻译方式,叫直译。就是把每一个中文对应的英文直接翻译出来,有时甚至会闹出一些笑话,如狮子头这道菜直译出来就是“Lion head”。老外看了觉得特别可怕,他们会想“在中国吃狮子不犯法吗?”
  随着我们对英文和中文意义更深刻的了解和关注,在翻译时会更倾向于结合具体语境和目标语言文化习惯翻译,所以第二种翻译“Kunming Nan Railway Station”,从语言习惯角度来说,更接近我们想要表达的意思。她说:“south 除表示方位外,现已在人们脑海中是一个完整地名的概念,不仅指昆明南边,更像是昆明南,是一个完整地名,所以我个人更倾向于铁总的规范翻译。”
  昆铁回应站名和方向统一用汉语拼音
  昆铁相关人士回应,翻译没有错!
  2012年,铁总就出台规定明确,火车站站名英文翻译使用汉语拼音,涉及到站名和方向的都统一用汉语拼音,如北京西站就是“Beijing Xi Railway Station”。火车站名上的东西南北并不是像路标有指导旅客方向的意义。“目前,只要是昆铁管辖范围内涉及方位词的各车站站名和指示牌上的名称,都是根据铁总的相关规定统一规范命名的。”
  春城晚报记者 陈筑凌 实习生 姜洁 王春梅 文
  网友供图、部分图片为晚报资料图
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号
全球最大华文占星网站-专业研究星座命理及测算服务机构
楚雄州第一时事新媒体,分享楚雄新闻、身边事以及重大新闻、楚...
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请帮我找个英文的昆明景点介绍含中文翻译,内容不要太多,我拿来英语口试的.关于旅游的
黎约の俥壊
Known also as Kunming lake,Lake Dian is located at the foot of the Western Hills south-west of Kunming city in Yunnan Province.Being a bright and smooth highland lake,it's reputed as "A Pearl on the Yungui Plateau".The picturesque lake,dotted with sails,appears green and boundless and shining with ripples.Along its 150 kilometers long winding bank,lies numerous scenic spots and historical sites such as the Grand View Pavilion,West Garden,the Lake Embankment.The Grand View Pavilion:- Located at the lake's northern bank,it was built in the 29th year of Kangxi Reign in the Qing Dynasty (1690 AD).It's an exquisite structure with upturned roof-corners and eaves.Looking to the south,one has a fascinating view of the spectacular Lake Dian,and the graceful and full shape of the distant "Sleeping Beauty Mountain" shrouded in white clouds.The lake is surrounded by lush growth of trees and plants,with peony in full bloom in spring,and chrysanthemum blossoms found all over the place in autumn.The golden calligraphy of the Grand View Pavilion in bold Chinese characters sparkles brilliantly.Western Hills Scenic Area:- Located at the west bank of the lake,it's a large forest park with hills and ridges rising one upon another,and covered with old tall trees.The park is endowed with dense natural forests,murmuring streams,luxuriantly green bamboos,and crisscross with ancient paths.Scenic spots and historical sites are over hill and dale.The area from Sanqing Tower to Longmen is a place of concentration of the most spectacular scenic spots and architecture,and therefore reputed as "No.1 Scenery in middle Yunnan".Hill of Goddess of Mercy:- The temple of Goddess of Mercy perches on the Hill at the lake's west bank,with a beak-shaped portion of the hill extending into the lake water.The temple is confronted by perilous cliffs covered with lush woods.A seven-storey brick pagoda stands on the hill top which commands a bird's eye view of the Lake Dian,the mountain ranges along the Lake,the vast expanse of fertile land,and the smoke belching from the chimneys of fishermen's homes.Notes:1.Lake Dian 滇池2.Grand View Pavilion 大观楼3.West Garden 西园4.Lake Embankment 海埂你就挑点自己会的句子就可以了,希望对你有用
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文,快:my hometown is beautiful.我家在云南昆明。
丶水滴mfub
Having lived in rush city for a long time, I often remind of my hometown, a beautiful village that always brings serenity. My hometown gains the reputation of “the most beautiful city in China”. She is born with the great forest
world.My hometown, the scenery is everywhere. In the morning, the air is so clear and fresh. Walking in the delicate roads in the countryside while listening to sounds of flowing water, you will be indulged in the greenness. When the evening approaches, the ground is covered with golden colors. Everything is so perfect and quiet at that moment. The most impressive time must be the night of summer when the sky is more clearer. Looking up the sky with full of stars and the bright moon, accompanied with sweet breezing, you would be absorbed in that.The most beautiful season is spring. When March and April comes, everywhere is decorated with beautiful golden cole flowers which lures the tourists from everywhere. If you come here, standing in the flower, closing your eyes and breathing the original scent, you can feel all worries are running out of you immediately. You have better to take picture in the flower with your preferred pose, taking this happy time to your memory.My hometown is beautiful due to her simpleness and serenity. White wall and black tile of the village make a very nice picture. If you go into the village , local people will be very hospital and treat you as their own family. Children and the old man are in their smiles.The beautiful hometown, I deeply love you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码昆明ishow国际英语---用英语怎么说:“人家不理你啦!”_昆明ishow国际英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:123贴子:
昆明ishow国际英语---用英语怎么说:“人家不理你啦!”
用英语怎么说:“人家不理你啦!” 1. Cross sb. out单说cross out这个词组,就是“删除”的意思,用在人身上,我们不说把谁给删掉,而是表达 “不理某人了”,这就好比妹纸们闹情绪时最爱说的那句“人家不理你啦!”e.g. I'm crossing you out.我不理你了。2. The cold shoulder给别人“一个冰冷的肩膀”,意思是虽然你俩认识,但是你的态度很冷漠,对人家不理不睬。e.g. Most of the other professors gave him the cold shoulder.大部分其他教授都不爱搭理他。3. Ignore somebody英文里ignore就是“不理”的意思,ignore somebody表示别人就在那儿,而你假装看不见。e.g. If he tries to start an argument, just ignore him.如果他想挑事儿,甭理他。4. Silent treatment看到上面这个短语,你应该能感到要冷战的节奏。通常是指因为生某人气,所以不理他了。e.g. Whenever she gets mad at me, she gives me the silent treatment.每次她一生我的气,就不理我了。5. Brush sb. off这个短语不仅仅表示不理人家了,而且态度还极为简单粗暴,想赶紧把人家打发走。e.g. I asked him for some help, but he just brushed me off.我请他帮下忙,结果他不理我。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 昆明海贝中英文小学 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信