librarytraffic rules作文文80--100词

用We school rule来写一篇英语文章.100词左右
荣光万丈6567
是不是以这个为题目写.还是用这3个单词?第一.不是We school rule .应该是Our school rules我们学校的规则.Now we are young students and we should study hard to be a useful person to society. I think we should learn every subject well,because the basis is very important fou us. We should also exercise every day so as to keep ourselves healthly. Don't be late for school and obey all the rules in school——it's good for us to keep good habits.And we should do homework every day.To be polite and friendly to other people is necessary for a good student,too.I think parents should allow us to do the things by ourselves and we shouldn't be allowed to drive,it's too danggerous. Studying hard and being friengly to other people,you will be a successful man in the future.这篇还不错.我看了一下 这个是以对学校规则的看法来写的下面这篇是讲规则There are many rules in my school,everyone should follow them,or would be punished. The following is some of them:Reach and leave school on time.Finish your own homework carefully and hand in it on time.Respect your teachers and classmates.Mustn’t shout loudly, fight or smoke.Must wear uniforms in shool days.Although some of the rules are strict to us,they can make us behave well. So I suggest every studet follow the rules,and study hard.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hi,my new classmate!Welcome to our school.I think you are so excting that be a new student here.But now,I have to tell you some rules in the school.First,you couldn't be late for school every day...
扫描下载二维码大学英语日记100字_18篇
> 文章列表
大学英语日记100字_18篇
1大学英语作文100字
It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
It was the second day of our winter holiday. I felt good. I felt I’m free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Beijing. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an English daily netposition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours. I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry.
It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother’s netpany. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s netpany. I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone. While I was free, I was writing my homework. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework, I still do it. Because in my mother’s office, I had nothing to do. If I did nothing, I was wasting my time and my life. I can’t do the foolish thing. We should take good use of our time.
It is a special day today. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries. I like to eat red bayberries. It tastes nice. When they arrived in Shanghai, they were still fresh. But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat. I put the rest in my refrigerator. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product. It is well-known in china. Many people like to eat it.
Today, I still went to my mother’s office. My mother was very busy, so was my father. They always live in Beijing. They must get up early. Because they will manage the factory. So I know they are very laborious. So I should save my money. Also I should help them. Although I can’t do something useful, but I think I should share the work with them. I am one of my family member. In the future, I will take a job and work. It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work.
I have rested for a week. I began to feel bored. So I went out with my friends. They are my best friends in the middle school. We didn’t go to someplace special. We just saw the other. We had lunch together. While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Yes! A year later, we have grown riper. And we learned much more things and got new life. We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years. Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us.
I have stayed in Shanghai alone for a week. It’s time for me to go to my real home―it is in Beijing. My parents are waiting for me. Although outside is no matter how beautiful, Beijing is still my home. In fact, there is many fresh things. Like red bayberries. In the afternoon, I took a bus to Beijing. I was very unlucky that my mp3 was stolen. I was very sad. I didn’t know why thieves went to steal other’s things. Why don’t they hunt for a job? I don’t why! I hope there is no thief in our motherland.
When I got home, it was very dark. Why? There is no electric. Every year in Beijing, there is lack of electric to supply. Because there are a lot of factories. And it is very cold in winter. So the government decided: supply electric to resident and the factories must stop working. My house is in the manufacturing district. I was unlucky. It was very cold. So my father use the electric making machine to make electric. Oh! What a unlucky winter!
2大学英语作文100字
I have a lot of things to do in my free time. Usually I take exercise after school.I like basketball and volleyball very much.Sports help me to keep healthy and study better.I often watch TV or do some reading in the evening.Sometimes I listen to music for a while.I find it a good way to relax myself.Of course, I help my parents with the housework at the weekends. I clean the house, wash clothes and learn cooking.Sometimes I go on a field trip with my friends.We always have a good time!
3大学英语日记100字
Nowadays, many people have access to enjoy college education. When it comes to college education, we naturally link it with one's future success. Different people have different opinions about what a role college education plays in the process of someone making success.
Some people insist on that college education is essential to one's future success. It has a great influence on people's life, since most of knowledge and skills come from college education, and these are major important elements for success. But others think there are not relationship between college education and one's future success. Just like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, they all have dropped out and got great achievement in the future. Moreover, some valuable experience can't be learned in college. Therefore, they argue that college education is essential to one's future success.
Personally, college education is quite vital. It greatly determines one's future success.
现在,很多人都能享受到大学教育了。说到大学教育,我们很自然就会把它和个人的未来成功联系在一起。不同的人对于大学教育在成功的道路上扮演了什么样的角色有不同的看法。
有些人坚持认为大学教育对个人将来的成功是至关重要的。它对人们的生活有很大的影响,因为大部分的知识和技能都是来自大学教育,而这些知识和技能对成功是很重要的元素。但是有些人则认为大学教育和以后的成功是没有成功的。就像比尔盖茨,史蒂夫乔布斯一样,他们虽然退学了,但后面还是取得了很大的成就。再说了,一些宝贵的经验在大学是无法学到的。因此,他们认为大学教育对一个人未来的成功是至关重要的。
就我个人认为,大学教育是非常重要的。在很大程度上决定一个人未来的成功。
4大学英语作文100字
College life
As a sophomore, I feel that the time flies.
You may consider that college life is boring. As we don’t know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I define the college life will become wonderful .
Frist, I am a girl who like freedom. In my college life, I can play computer very late, Whitout worrying my parents asking me to go to bed at the midnight. Second, I like rock'n'roll, I can play the music very loudly in my dorm. On the contrary , my mother will be angry when I listen to the music in my home. And then , You can join a lot of associations and University Student Councils In our college, It is a training for collegers. I join in atheneum with a lot of lovely girls, so we chat very happy. As we held several parties, I felt very successful and seeing everyone united, I was very glad and deeply moved . Another , I am absorbed grand library, school buildings and wide playground. Our campus obtains beautiful environment and good atmosphere to study . My school’s library has a lot of different books and magazines. Every weekend , a lot of students can go to library to read the books. Otherwise ,our school have a lot of foreign teachers, In you free time, you can go to the PETER HOLL and visit the foreign teachers. Through conversation with foreign teachers it practise your English. In your spare time, you can play basketball, pingpang and so on. Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health. In fact, you can do anything which you are interested in.
In a word,college life is wonderful!
5英语作文最喜爱的大学
My favorite book is "How the Steel Was Tempered." This book tells the hero Pavel Korchagin from a poor,struggling at the bottom boy,has grown into a cause of the motherland and the people fighting life-history of the proletarian revolutionary fighters.Paul had done the young clerk,a stole German pistol,due to save Zhu H was removed in the smoke of the battlefield,many after the victory of the revolution turn all his heart them into the national development ...In this process,Paul has shown a real proletarian revolutionary fighters has the determination,courage and selfless devotion of the noble character,his own precious youth to the party and the people,in the case of paralyzed still bravely picked up the pen to serve the people.Paul's spirit is eternal side of the banner,Paul's deeds and character of every 21 young people to learn from
6大学英语作文100字
In recent years, the vast majority of Chinese parents tend to make arrangements and decisions for their children. And most children take such excessive attention for granted and depend on their parents for almost everything. According to a survey, of all the parents interviewed, over 80% still accompany their children to schools, even to examinations, and more than 85% do housework for their kids including cooking meals and washing clothes.
However, kids cannot depend on their parents forever because it is just a matter of time before their parents are too old to look after them. Besides, being independent is such a good quality as to help kids succeed later in the world of tough competition. Therefore, parents need to realize the importance of helping their children to be independent.
Parents should encourage their children to make decisions on their own and to take responsibility for themselves. By doing so, parents actually help them develop an ability to think independently and become a responsible individual. In addition, parents should urge their kids to take care of their own business and to work for what they want. For example, if Jack’s bedroom is in a mess, Jack’s parents, instead of cleaning it up for him, should ask Jack to do the job himself as soon as possible. Similarly, when Jack wants a new toy, they should ask him to do some work, say memorize 100 English words, before they agree to his request.
请以 “How to Prevent Energy Crisis” 为题,按照以下要点写作:
1.能源危机的主要原因
2.能源问题可能的解决方案
The modern world runs on energy, most of which comes from coal, oil and natural gas. These resources have one thing in common: ……
On the other hand, as economies develop fast, ……
The two factors combined help us understand ……
What, then, can we do to prevent energy crisis? The answer lies partly in ……
Of course, conservation is not the sole/only solution to the energy problem. ……
We are convinced that so long as both solutions are applied, energy crisis can be prevented.
The modern world runs on energy, most of which comes from coal, oil and natural gas. These resources have one thing in common: their reserves/supplies are limited, so they can be used up/exhausted. On the other hand, as economies develop fast, the world’s demand for energy is growing enormously day by day. The two factors combined help us understand why we are threatened with the approach of energy crisis.
What, then, can we do to prevent energy crisis? The answer lies partly in conserving energy sources. Large amounts of energy are being wasted in all sections of the modern society. We need to raise the public awareness of the importance of using energy economically and urge our governments to pass laws to ensure a rational exploration and development of exhaustible resources.
Of course, conservation is not the sole/only solution to the energy problem. Even if the prospect that natural resources like coal and oil will run out is inevitable, many renewable sources of energy are already available, such as wind and solar power. We need to take measures to encourage scientists to continue developing such new sources of energy.
We are convinced that so long as both solutions are applied, energy crisis can be prevented.
我校最近开展了学生吃早餐情况调查,假如你是校英语报记者,请按下列要点用英语写一则100-120个词的新闻报道。
1.情况:多数草草了事,甚至不吃早餐,少数认真对待
2.分析原因
3.我的看法
Recently, a survey was carried out on students’ attitudes to breakfast.
The findings are ……
Only a few students …… while the vast majority of students just ……
Worse still, some students even go as far as to ……
When asked ……, students gave different answers. But the most common reason is that ……
Therefore, they don’t bother ……
Instead, they prefer ……
In my opinion, skipping breakfast ……
Not having breakfast will ……
Moreover, attending a class on an empty stomach, we will……
So for the sake of our health and study, we should ……
Recently, a survey was carried out on students’ attitudes to breakfast. The findings are quite surprising to us / just what we expected.
Only a few students take breakfast seriously while the vast majority of students just eat their breakfast in a hurry. Worse still, some students even go as far as to skip breakfast.
When asked how they accounted for their choices, students gave different answers. But the most common reason is that they tend to oversleep and lack enough time for breakfast. Therefore, they don’t bother with breakfast. Instead, they prefer a big meal at lunch or some snacks between classes.
In my opinion, skipping breakfast is really a bad habit. Not having breakfast will do great harm to our health and cause our body to malfunction. Moreover, attending a class on an empty stomach, we will not be able to concentrate or keep up. So for the sake of our health and study, we should make sure that we eat breakfast on time every day.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Internet
1. 因特网给我们带来的好处
2. 因特网普及可能产生的问题
3. 我的结论
第一句已写好。
The main benefits of the Internet are as follows.
Firstly, thanks to various ……, it is no longer a tough job to …… (查询资料)
In the second place, we can contact …… by ……, which …… (联系友人)
Last but not least, the Internet provides a platform where …… (交流平台)
However, the negative effects of the Internet cannot be ignored.
To begin with, surfing the Internet can be addictive to teenagers, who …… (玩物丧志)
Secondly, staying too long on the Internet may do harm to our …… (有害健康)
Finally, since the Internet offers easy access to ……, we will probably not take the trouble to ……. Instead we may be tempted to …… (剽窃答案)
In conclusion, as a technological development, the Internet, despite its flaws, has ……
In other words, the advantages of the Internet outweigh its disadvantages.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Internet
As every coin has two sides, the Internet, too, has both advantages and disadvantages.
The main benefits of the Internet are as follows. Firstly, thanks to various kinds of search engines, it is no longer a tough job to obtain the information we need, whether it be the latest news or some historical data. In the second place, we can contact friends or business associates by email or other devices such as QQ and MSN, which are cheaper and more convenient than traditional means of communication like phone calls and letters. Last but not least, the Internet provides a platform where we can discuss or debate issues of common interest, and exchange or share things with others.
However, the negative effects of the Internet cannot be ignored. To begin with, surfing the Internet can be addictive to teenagers who, without enough self-control, tend to waste considerable amounts of time and energy playing online games. As a result, they have trouble concentrating in class and lag behind in learning. Secondly, staying too long on the Internet may do harm to our physical health, in particular our eyesight. Prolonged exposure to a computer screen will lead to strained eyes. Finally, since the Internet offers easy access to a rich source of information, we, when looking for answers, will probably not take the trouble to read through reference books. Instead we may be tempted to plagiarize others’ answers from the Internet.
In conclusion, as a technological development, the Internet, despite its flaws, has made information flow around the globe faster and brought people around the world closer. In other words, the advantages of the Internet outweigh its disadvantages.
请以 “The Advantages of Bicycling to Work” 为题,按照以下要点写作:
1.为公共交通减压
2.有利环保
3.有利健康
Today in China as well as in many other countries, an increasing number of people go to work by bike. This trend/practice should be encouraged/advocated for its following advantages.
First of all, bicycling to work helps to lighten the burden on public transportation ……
In addition, cycling needs no fuel and therefore does not in the least pollute the air.
Last but not least, cycling helps improve people’s health.
To sum up, bicycling to work contributes to easing overcrowded traffic, reducing air pollution and improving people’s health.
Today in China as well as in many other countries, an increasing number of people go to work by bike. This trend/practice should be encouraged/advocated for its following advantages.
First of all, bicycling to work helps to lighten the burden on public transportation, which is already too crowded. In rush hours, it often takes a lot of waiting to get on a bus and to transfer from one bus line to another, no wonder a cyclist often arrives at his workplace sooner than his colleagues who are stuck in traffic jams.
In addition, cycling needs no fuel and therefore does not in the least pollute the air. It benefits not only the rider himself but also everyone else of the whole community. Just imagine how much fresher the morning air would be if everyone rode a bike to work.
Last but not least, cycling helps improve people’s health. Nowadays, with the automation of factories and offices, many people’ work has been reduced to button-pressing. What better exercise could such workers have than cycling to and from work?
To sum up, bicycling to work contributes to easing overcrowded traffic, reducing air pollution and improving people’s health.
请以 Threats to Endangered Species 为题写一篇文章,内容必须包括以下几点:
1.目前许多物种面临灭绝威胁
2.举例至少一个主要威胁 (如:环境污染;过度猎杀)
3.人类应该采取什么行动
Threats to Endangered Species
Many species are now in danger of … … / Many species are now faced with … …
There have been reports … …
Among the threats to engendered species are … …, which … …
For example, … …
… … , thus pushing species to the brink of extinction / thus threatening species with extinction.
To prevent endangered species from dying out/becoming extinct, we should draw up rules and regulations to ban/limit … …
In the meantime, great efforts should be made to encourage people to… …
Many species are now in danger of dying out. / Many species are now faced with the threat of becoming extinct. There have been reports about the extinction of tigers, whales and hundreds or even thousands of other animals.
Among the threats to engendered species are human activities, which can spoil or ruin wildlife habitat. For example, forests and grasslands are cleared to develop residential or industrial areas for people to live or work in. Besides, an increasing amount of chemical waste is dumped into rivers for the convenience of economic development. All these human activities can make wildlife habitat shrink considerably, thus pushing species to the brink of extinction / thus threatening species with extinction.
To prevent endangered species from dying out/becoming extinct, we should draw up rules and regulations to ban the human destruction of wildlife habitat. In the meantime, great efforts should be made to encourage people to strike a balance between environmental protection and economic development/ adopt an environment-friendly approach to economic development.
Many species are now in danger of dying out. / Many species are now faced with the threat of becoming extinct. There have been reports about the extinction of tigers, whales and hundreds or even thousands of other animals.
Among the threats to engendered species are human desires for food and clothes, which can lead to overhunting. For example, an increasing number of whales are killed to make traditional dishes in Japan. Besides, some wild animals like deer and tigers are skinned to make fur coats for those who live in luxury. Such acts of killing can reduce wildlife population considerably, thus pushing species to the brink of extinction / thus threatening species with extinction.
To prevent endangered species from dying out/becoming extinct, we should draw up rules and regulations to limit the commercial hunting of wildlife. In the meantime, great efforts should be made to encourage people to have a diet free of endangered species and wear fur coats made of artificial materials
近年来,越来越多的中国学生选择出国读大学,请对这一现象,按照以下要求写作:
1.分析这一现象产生的可能原因
2.出国留学的利与弊
3.我的观点是。。。。。。
As living standards keep rising, more and more parents …
Meanwhile, many foreign universities …
As a result, an increasing number of Chinese students choose …
Frankly speaking, studying overseas has both advantages and disadvantages.
Those who argue against the trend say that living far away from home, Chinese students tend to …, since they …
In addition, most students in China lack …, which makes it difficult for them to …
However, those who support the phenomenon argue that studying abroad, Chinese students find it easy to …, since they …
Besides, compared with domestic colleges, foreign universities …
Chinese students, therefore, can …
Last but not least, when they graduate from a foreign university, they will…
In my opinion, attending foreign universities has more … than …
In short, I will choose to …
As living standards keep rising, more and more parents see their children’s education as a top priority. They are willing and able to send their kids abroad for studies. Meanwhile, many foreign universities are opening the door to Chinese students, who have displayed enough talent and hard work to attract their attention. As a result, an increasing number of Chinese students choose to go abroad for further education. Frankly speaking, studying overseas has both advantages and disadvantages.
Those who argue against the trend say that living far away from home, Chinese students tend to suffer from loneliness and homesickness, since they are used to being taken care of by their parents. In addition, most students in China lack enough experience of living alone, which makes it difficult for them to adjust to everyday life in a foreign country.
However, those who support the phenomenon argue that studying abroad, Chinese students find it easy to improve their foreign language, since they have to use it every day. Besides, compared with domestic colleges, foreign universities have academic advantages, including advanced facilities and excellent professors. Chinese students, therefore, can receive better academic training in science and technology and keep up with the latest developments in their fields. Last but not least, when they graduate from a foreign university, they will have more career choices both in china and abroad.
In my opinion, attending foreign universities has more advantages than disadvantages. Being exposed to a foreign culture broadens a student’s horizons. Living alone overseas helps a student become independent. Foreign universities provide students with easy access to world-class scholars and academic resources. A degree from a foreign university opens up a wider range of career choices to graduates. In short, I will choose to pursue a better education overseas if my parents can afford it.
What Electives to Choose
1.各大学为大学生开设了多种多样的选修课
2.学生出于各种原因选择不同的选修课
3.以我自己为例。。。。。。
Nowadays, many universities provide/offer ...
The standards/purposes/reasons … differ/vary from individual to individual.
Some students, who …, prefer the electives …
Some students choose the electives …
Others take the electives …
There are also a few students who …
As far as I am concerned, …
What Electives to Choose
Nowadays, many universities provide a variety of electives for students to choose from. The standards by which to choose electives differ from individual to individual.
Some students, who have made their career choices, prefer the electives relevant to their future jobs. Some students choose the electives that will help their major studies. Others take the electives whose contents are similar to their hobbies. There are also a few students who care little about the nature of electives and choose those where it will be easy for them to get enough credits.
As far as I am concerned, most electives are supposed to equip me for future jobs. Since I want to become a car mechanic, I prefer electives that will give me basic instructions in car repair and maintenance.
最近,你参观了一所知名大学的校园,感受颇深,请根据以下要求写作:
1.简述参观时间地点
2.你参观时的所见所闻
3.总结这次参观活动并评论其意义
Last Sunday, it was a sunny/rainy day, and I had an opportunity to …
Upon entering …, I was greeted by …
Walking on campus, I saw/heard …
When I stepped into …, I was amazed to see… / I was amazed at the sight of …
I went into … and asked sb ….
He/She was happy to…
A glance at … showed …
Upon leaving, I thought to myself that …
Compared with …, the university has/lacks … that will inspire/encourage/help …
This visit not only…., but also …
Last Sunday, it was a sunny day, and I had an opportunity to visit a well-known university campus.
Upon entering the campus, I was greeted by the pleasant smell of flowers and the friendly smiles of teachers. Walking on campus, I saw students playing basketball, reading books, or riding bikes. When I stepped into a building, I was amazed to find all classrooms filled with students either attending lectures or doing self-study. I went into one lecture-room and asked a student there what the lecture was about. He was happy to hand me his notebook. A glance at his notebook showed how attentive he had been. Upon leaving, I thought to myself that I would apply to this university for postgraduate studies.
Compared with my college, the university has a variety of lectures and courses that will help enrich my knowledge and broaden my horizons. This visit not only let me briefly experience a different university atmosphere, but also inspired me to study harder to pursue a better education.}

我要回帖

更多关于 family rules英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信