hey,lenny!whensfor your birthdayy?

初一英语上册《Unit 8 When is your birthday》课文音频
编辑点评:
本课是初中英语人教版新目标七年级上册第八单元SectionA的内容。本单元是围绕谈论日期这个话题去谈论生日,第一课时已经初步认识了12个月份的词和序数词。本课是在第一节学习了When is your birthday ?My birthday is…的基础上来进行会话练习。
Unit 8 When is your birthday?
1a Listen and repeat.
2.February
9.September
10. October
11.November
12.December
1b Listen and number the conversations[1-3].
Conversation 1
A: When is your birthday, Vera?
B: My birthday is October tenth.
Conversation 2
A: When is your birthday, Mary?
B: My birthday is January fifteenth.
Conversation 3
A: When is your birthday, Jeff?
B: My birthday is June fourth.
2a Listen and repeat.
first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh,twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, seventeenth, eighteenth, nineteenth, twentieth, twenty-first, twenty-second, twenty-third, twenty-fourth, twenty-fifth, twenty-sixth, twenty-seventh, twenty-eighth, twenty-ninth, thirtieth, thiry-first
2b Listen and circle the numbers you hear in 2a.
Teacher: Now, let's fill in the class birthday calendar. Leila, when's your birthday?
Leila: It's September 5th, Mr Fisher.
Teacher: Oh, OK. And how about you, Nick?
Nick: July 4th.
Teacher: And Robert?
Robert: My birthday is January 17th.
Teacher: January 17th. OK. And Jane, when's your birthday?
Jane: August 22nd.
2a Listen and check the envents above that you hear.
Joe: Hey, Sally. Can you help me fill in my calendar?
Sally: Sure, Joe.
Joe: When is your birthday party?
Sally: My birthday party is October 5th.
Joe: OK, and when is the basketball game?
Sally: The basketball game? Oh, it's October 2nd.
Joe: Good. And, um, how about the school trip?
Sally: The school trip is September 26th and 27th.
Joe: And when's the speech contest?
Sally: Oh, that's Friday, September 29th.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
家长和学生对于英语的学习有一个错误的概念:英语不好就是因为平时不背造成的。但是,有些家长会说,“我也看到他摊着本词汇手册在背啊,为什么老记不住呢?”,这说明表面上看,学生背单词的这一动作行为存在了,那效果不佳的原因就在于自身的方法不当了。
最新2017When is your birthday信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:问题补充&&
本页链接:
嘿,詹妮!你什么时候生日?
xuemeizi1990&
猜你感兴趣Unit 7 When’s your birthday?_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 7 When’s your birthday?
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初中教材人教版新目标初中英语人教版新目标(初一上册新版)
人教版新目标初中英语七年级上册 UNIT 8 When is your birthday?
人教版新目标初中英语七年级上册 UNIT 8 When is your birthday? 字幕
UNIT 8When is your birthday?Section A1a Listen and repeat.MONTHS,January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December.1b Listen and number the cnversations[1-3].Conversation 1When is your birthday, Linda?My birthady is on May 2nd.Conversation 2When is your birthday,Mary?It’s on January 5th.Conversation 3When is your birthday, Mike?My birthday is on June 3rd.2a Listen and repeat.1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th 30th 31st 2b Listen and circle the numbers you hear in 2a.Now, Alice, how old are you?I’m thirteen.When is your birthday?It’s on September 5th, Mr. Smith.Oh, OK.And how about Frank?Frank isn’t here today, but his birthday is on July 4th.Thank you , Alice.And Eric?My birthday is on January 17th.On January 17th.OK.And Jane, when is her birthday?Her birthday is on August 22nd.2c Listen again. Match the names, months and dates.Now, Alice, how old are you?I’m thirteen.When is your birthday?It’s on September 5th, Mr. Smith.Oh, OK.And how about Frank?Frank isn’t here today, but his birthday is on July 4th.Thank you , Alice.And Eric?My birthday is on January 17th.On January 17th.OK.And Jane, when is her birthday?Her birthday is on August 22nd.2e Role-play the conversation.Bill:Hi,Alan. Happy birthday.Alan:Thank you, Bill.Bill:So, how old are you, Alan?Alan:I’m twelve.How old are you?Bill:I’m thirteen.Alan:When is your birthday?Bill:My birthday is in August.Alan:Well, do you want to come my birthday party?Bill:Oh, yes. When is it?Alan:At three this afternoon.Bill:OK, great. See you!Section B1b Listen and circle the events you hear in 1a.Hey,Sally.Can I ask you some questions?Sure, John.When is your birthday party?My birthday party is on October 5th.OK, and when is the basketbal game?They basketball game?Oh, it’s on October 2nd.Good.And, umm, how about the school trip?The school trip is on September 26th and 27th.And when is the English test?Oh, that’s on Friday, September 29th.OK. Thank you!1c Listen again. Fill in John’s calendar.Hey,Sally.Can I ask you some questions?Sure, John.When is your birthday party?My birthday party is on October 5th.OK, and when is the basketbal game?They basketball game?Oh, it’s on October 2nd.Good.And, umm, how about the school trip?The school trip is on September 26th and 27th.And when is the English test?Oh, that’s on Friday, September 29th.OK. Thank you!2b Read the school notice and list the activities and the dates.Dear students,We have some interesting and fun things for you this term.On September 21st,we have a school trip in the afternoon. October is a great month. On the 12th and the 15th, we have two ball games, soccer and volleyball. School Day is on October 22nd. Your parents can come to our school. Next month, we have an art festival.It’s on November 3rd. We have an English party on November 30th. And on December 3rd, we have a book sale in the school library.This is a realy busy term! Have a good time!}

我要回帖

更多关于 when is you birthday 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信