23岁我178、66 哑铃初学者哑铃多少kg,怎样才能有效科学训练?

Accident risk in patients with epilepsy.
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
A):175-8.Accident risk in patients with epilepsy.1, , .1Departament of Neurology, Medical Sciences School, Campinas State University, Campinas, SP, Brazil.AbstractOBJECTIVE: To compare the risk of accidents in patients with uncontrolled seizures, in seizure-free patients, and in patients with chronic headache.METHOD: This was a prospective longitudinal case-controlled study with interviews. A semi-structured questionnaire was used in the epilepsy and headache outpatient clinics of the Hospital das Clínicas of UNICAMP.RESULTS: Group I was composed of 48 patients with uncontrolled seizures, group II was composed of 24 seizure-free patients and group III was composed of 32 patients with headache. Thirty-nine patients (81%) in group I, 13 (54%) in group II, and 19 (59%) in group III reported accidents in the last two years. In the first group, 649 accidents (89%) were related to epileptic seizures and the average number of accidents not related to seizures was 1.7. The average number of accidents in groups II and III were both 2.4.CONCLUSION: Epileptic seizure was the most important factor determining the occurrence of accidents in people with epilepsy.PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE] Free full textPublication typesMeSH termsFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMedical
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .}

我要回帖

更多关于 初学者哑铃锻炼方法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信