高一英语作文范文15篇 我的第一个朋友

您当前位置 :
高中英语作文范文:我最好的朋友
&  导语:朋友是一生最好的伙伴,是我们生命中重要的人之一。你最好的朋友是谁?她或他是怎样的一个人呢?下面是小编为大家整理的高中英语作文范文:我最好的朋友,供大家参考学习。
  Zeng Qiao is one of my friends. She is a beautiful, outgoing and
good-tempered girl. She smiles frequently. I think it&s her smile that makes her
beauty. We live in the same dormitory, so that we always stay together, no
matter going to classroom or having dinners. At first, I don&t like her very
much, because she is always talking. It seems that she can&t stop open her
mouth. I am a little bit quiet and introverted, so I seldom talk to others. But
gradually, I find that she can have influence on others by what she says. Zeng
Qiao likes sharing interesting things with others. For example, she likes
telling us her funny stories of her childhood or her former classmates. She
always tells me that I should be more extroverted and learn to talk to others.
Under the influence of her, I communicate with others more frequently and I find
that it feels so great. I am so grateful that I can have such a good friend.
高中英语作文
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号当前位置: &&
高中英语作文 我的好朋友
16:25来源:巨人英语网作者:佚名
  小编导语:关于朋友的英语作文,我有一个很好的朋友。他的名字叫菲利普。我觉得他是非常善良和慷慨的。当我在高中的时候,他对我很友好、很真诚。我高兴的时候,他也和我一起开心。当我难过时,他总是安慰我。当我失败时,他总是鼓励我。更多高中英语作文尽在巨人作文网。
  I have a very good friend. His name is Philip. As far as I'm concerned, he's very kind-hearted and generous. Once I was in high school, he treated me friendly and sincerely. When I was happy, he was also happy with me. When I was sad, he always comforted me. When I was defeated, he always encouraged me. When I stumbled, he always pulled me up. Although we quarreled at times, we were still in good relationships. We could know each other better after the argument. When my birthday came, he always sent me a special present.
  He's very hard-working and intelligent. He always studied hard at school. Because of his hard work, he always did very well in exams. His oral English was better than mine. Most of the time, he was willing to chat with me in English. Owing to his help, I made a lot of progress in oral English.
关于朋友的作文
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热点话题作文
分类·体裁
分类·字数
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号你现在的位置 : &
高中英语作文谢谢你我的朋友
  Thank You,My Friend
  I have a good friend. He is a handsome boy and his eyes shine with wisdom.
  I have known him since Senior One. We are both interested in English. Once both of us entered for an English contest. How eagerly I expected to get a prize! On hearing that I had failed in the contest, I could hardly hold back my tears. &What a pity!& I murmured to myself over and over again. I felt that the world had become cold and everyone seemed to be laughing at me.I love English and have gone all out to study it since my first day in the junior middle school. I have even dreamed of entering a foreign language institute. So I felt very sad.
  Just at this time, I received a short letter in English, saying, &Failure is the mother of success. Cheer up! Don't lose confidence. Keep on your study and you will succeed!& I knew it was from the good friend of mine.These words encouraged me greatly. I forgot all my sadness. From then on, I studied English even harder. In the next English contest, I got the first prize. Of course, he was delighted with my success.
  I am very lucky to have such a good friend. I'm thankful to him for his help.
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐我的一个朋友的英语作文_A Friend of Mine_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 我的一个朋友的英语作文_A Friend of Mine
我的一个朋友的英语作文_A Friend of Mine
&&& I have several friends. Wang Lin is my best friend. He is eleven years old. He comes from Beijing. &&& Wang Lin came here three years ago. He came with his parents. His father is an engineer and his mother is a middle school teacher. He has no brothers or sisters. He is the only child of his parents.(作文) &&& We are classmates at school, so we see much of each other.He is fond of English and I am good at maths. We always help each other. Both of us have made GREat proGREss in our studies. &&& We have made up our minds to study harder and win still GREater success in our studies.(中国作文网)
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:我的一个朋友的英语作文_A Friend of Mine&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《我的一个朋友的英语作文_A Friend of Mine》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信