miss misswhite的读音 is my english techer 写出问句

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1、I have geography on Monday morning.(对geography提问)2、I have English on Wendesday.(改为一般疑问句)3、He is really busy today.(改为一般疑问句)4、My favorite subject is English.(对My提问)5、Our techer is very strict.(改为一般疑问句)6、My favorite subject is music.(改为否定句)7、Jeff's father goes to work by car.(改为一般疑问句)8、I like to run in the morning.(对run提问)9、School starts at nine o'clock.(改为一般疑问句)
1.What lessons do you have on Monday morning?2.Do you have English on Wednesday 3.Is he really busy today 4.Whose favorite subject is English?5.Is your teacher very strict?6.My favorite subject isn't music .7.Does Jeff's father go to work by car?8.What do you like to do in the morning?9.Does school start at nine o'clock
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Miss White is a good teacher.She usually _________.Miss White is a good teacher.She usually _________.A.helps me to English B.help me learn English C.helps me with my English.
C helps me with my Englishshe是单数,所以谓语help要单数,即helps.help sb with sth,或者 help sb do sth.但是B选项的help没s,所以不选
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
C help sb do sthhelp sb with sth 都是帮某人做某事祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
help sb with
sthhelp sb (to)do sth
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 heoimmisswhite 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信