dotnet4.0 il editor 怎么修改

西西软件下载最安全的下载网站、值得信赖的软件下载站!
→ 微信公众平台新增原创禁止转载功能
微信公众平台怎么禁止转载原创文章
V2.10 绿色版
类型:反编译(译逆工程)大小:1021KB语言:英文 评分:7.5
如今微博上转载的所谓原创文章抄袭越来越严重,公众平台上的也是有越来越多的抄袭问题,为了更大程度上的解决这一问题,今天,微信公众平台新增了禁止转载文章功能,这样可以很大程度上限制抄袭行为,下面小编就给大家带来详细的介绍。微信官方最新版:1、原创作者对文章进行原创声明时,可以选择该篇文章允许转载或禁止转载。2、设置为允许转载的文章在群发后,其他公众号转载时无法修改原文章内容及排版等,系统自动为转载文章注明出处,且将默认所有公众号获得了作者的转载授权。所有依据本功能转载的文章,原创作者再行投诉转载者抄袭侵权将不被支持。3、设置为禁止转载的文章,所有公众号无法转载。4、原创文章群发后将无法修改转载类型设置。5、具有原创声明功能的公众号可以在原创文章管理中查看文章被转载的情况。这就是小编给大家带来的微信公众平台文章设置禁止转载及其相关介绍了,希望对大家有用。
04-2404-2404-1503-0102-2402-1902-0101-2901-2501-23
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有23人给出评价!
名称大小下载.net - Open Source Alternatives to Reflector? - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.4 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Just to ask if anyone knows of an open source alternative to RedGate's ?
I'm interested in checking out how a tool similar to Reflector actually works.
Note, if you know of a free but not open source alternative to Reflector, you can answer the following related question:
Summary - Updated 11th May 2011
A quick round-up of the various open source projects and tools that have been suggested:
( as of April 2011)
The following resources may also be of interest:
Jason Haley's notes on
summarising a number of Reflector alternatives, including several options not mentioned below.
Mark Lichtenberg's detailed
comparing several of the open source alternatives (DILE, ILSpy and Mono Cecil using MonoDevelop) to Reflector.
closed as not constructive by ♦, ♦
As it currently stands, this question is not a good fit for our Q&A format. We expect answers to be supported by facts, references,
or expertise, but this question will likely solicit debate, arguments, polling, or extended discussion. If you feel that this question
can be improved and possibly reopened,
for guidance.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the , please .
2 options I know of.
Mono Cecil
These wont give you C# though.
84.5k13148257
Updated 13th December 2011
The following open source tools are available:
from the SharpDevelop team. Thanks to
highlighting the tool.
(a disassembler)
- a .NET Reflector alternative written in Silverlight 4 as an Out-of-Browser Silverlight Application.
post for details.
Another replacement would be . JetBrains announced it as a free tool. It will probably have more features when used with their
but even when used alone it works very well.
User experience is more like MSVS than a standalone disassembler. I like code reading more than in Reflector. Ctrl+T navigation suits me better too. Just synchronizing the tree with the code pane could be better.
All in all, it is still in development but very well usable already.
Telerik today released a Beta of their own decompilation tool, . Closed source, but free and looks promising.
ILSpy Works great!
As far as I can tell it does everything that Reflector did and looks the same too.
Actually, I'm pretty sure Reflector is considered a disassembler with some decompiler functionality.
Disassembler because it reads the bytes out of an assembly's file and converts it to an assembly language (ILasm in this case).
The Decompiler functionality it provides by parsing the IL into well known patterns (like expressions and statements) which then get translated into higher level languages like C#, VB.Net, etc.
The addin api for Reflector allows you to write your own language translator if you wish ... however the magic of how it parses the IL into the expression trees is a closely guarded secret.
I would recommend looking at any of the three things mentioned above if you want to understand how IL disassemblers work: Dile, CCI and Mono are all good sources for this stuff.
I also highly recommend getting the Ecma 335 spec and Serge Lidin's book too.
The main reason I used Reflector (and, I think, the main reason most people used it) was for its decompiler: it can translate a method's IL back into source code.
On that count,
would be the project to watch. It uses Cecil, which does the reflection, and Cecil.Decompiler, which does the decompilation. But Monoflector layers a UI on top of both libraries, which should give you a very good idea of how to use the API.
Monoflector is also a decent alternative to Reflector outright. It lets you browse the types and decompile the methods, which is 99% of what people used Reflector for. It's very rough around the edges, but I'm thinking that will change quickly.
46.5k40162273
Well, Reflector itself is a .NET assembly so you can open Reflector.exe in Reflector to check out how it's built.
219k41504557
I am currently working on an open-source disassembler / decompiler called Assembly Analyzer.
It generates source code for methods, displays assembly metadata and resources, and allows you to walk through dependencies.
The project is hosted on CodePlex =>
The Reflector tool uses Reflection.& - apparently this is not correct.
You asked for two things - code that shows what reflector does, and also an alternative to reflector.
Here's an example, much simplified from what Reflector does, but it shows the technique of reflection:
I don't have a suggestion for an open-source Reflector replacement.
117k62355572
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
The week's top questions and answers
Important community announcements
Questions that need answers
By subscribing, you agree to the
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enablednet调试器(Dotnet IL Editor) 汉化版 0.2.6 绿色版下载 - 软件E线下载站
您的位置: -> -> -> -> net调试器(Dotnet IL Editor) 汉化版 0.2.6 绿色版
net调试器(Dotnet IL Editor) 汉化版 0.2.6 绿色版下载
软件大小: 578KB
软件语言: 简体中文
软件类别: 汉化软件 / 绿色版 / 编程工具
运行环境: Win9x/NT/2000/XP/
解压密码: www.edowning.net
下载次数: 0
.net编辑利器,一款.NET的 IL中间语言调试(DILE),可用于IL动态调试.NET 程序,是帮助修改.NET程序集的编辑软件
它的目的是能够反编辑.NET程序集,修改IL代码,重新编译和调试器运行
本站允许500人同时下载,如果出现该页无法显示,请多试几次;如果总是不能下载,请点击,谢谢!请一定升级到最新版[]才能正常解压本站提供的软件;如有其它问题,欢迎发信由于网站服务器承受能力有限,请其他网站不要直接链接我们提供软件,谢谢!!
本类推荐资源Dotnet IL Editor是一款.NET平台反编译工具,可以反编译.NET程序集文件为IL代码,并且可以执行,调试反编译后生成的IL代码。它的设计出发点比较直观,新建一个项目,添加程序集文件,设置断点(F9),然后就可以调试反编译后的程序集文件,Step Into,Step Out均可,以此原理,可以找到系统的瓶颈代码,也可以深入的学习MSIL微软中间语言。
先建立一个C#控制台项目,设计一个数字相加的方法,并在Main方法中调用它
程序总共不到10行,把数字1和2相加,输出到控制台。
public class TestEditor
public static int Sum(int a, int b)
return a +
public static void Main(string [] args)
Console.WriteLine(Sum(1,2));
Console.ReadLine();
执行程序Dile.exe, 新建一个项目,在项目浏览器中点右键添加程序集,一层层的展开该程序集,如下图所示
与Visual Studio的解决方案浏览器相似,它按照命名空间展开,列出了程序集中的方法,双击该方法,可以在编辑器中打开IL源代码,IL编辑器窗口是只读的。
探索.NET代码的奥秘
记得.NET教材中有一条原理知识,类型默认继承自object类,当没有为类型定义构造方法(ctor)时,.NET编译器会为它生成一个默认的构造方法,该方法不带参数。如果在阻止默认生成的构造方法,只需要为类型定义一个方法,即可阻止编译器的这个行为。
为什么不现在就试一下这条原理是否正缺,或是有什么遗漏的地方。于是修改类型定义的方法,给它加上一个带参数的构造方法,该方法为一个空方法,带参数以区别是.NET生成还是我们手动添加的。源代码是这样的
public class TestEditor
public TestEditor(string str)
return a +
Console.ReadLine();
TestEditor类型现在有一个自定义的构造方法,带一个字符串参数。再次到IL Editor中打开,看看它生成的IL代码
果然如此,生成的IL代码中,没有默认的构造方法,取而代之的是我们定义的构造方法。
再来验证一条知识点,const常量会被以常量的形式编译到程序集中,因而它的效率很高。再修改C#源代码,编译,IL Editor中打开,C#的源代码现在看起来是这样的
public class TestEditor
const string ProductName=&Enterprise Solution&;
public TestEditor(string str)
return a +
string productionName = ProductN
Console.WriteLine(productionName);
Console.ReadLine();
再来看生成的IL代码,它显示的结果如下
反编译后的结果与我们曾看到过的知识点一样,验证所学无误。
在源代码中,控制台主方法中,它调用1+2求和的方法,也是以常量的形式编译进程序集。
对应的.NET IL代码是
call int32 ILEditorLibrary.TestEditor::Sum(int32, int32)
call void [mscorlib]System.Console::WriteLine(int32)
IL是基于堆栈的语言,先压入值1,再压入值2,再对二者求和,最后调用方法显示到控制台上。
调试IL代码
IL Editor的调试功能是它的亮点之一,可以在打开的IL代码中直接设置断点(F9, Toogle breakpoint),然后点击工具栏中的Run,启动调试。调试程序的几个要点,看堆栈Stack, 看变量值Watch,IL Editor都可以做到。
IL堆栈窗口
IL参数窗口,可显示当前被调用的方法的传入参数
IL Watch窗口
表达式可以支持自定义的表达式,这个功能与VS中的即时窗口类似,输入表量或表达式,右边计算出结果。
IL Editor的作者列举出了一些经过测试,演示的表达式代码,他们是
1 + 2 * 3 - 10 / 5 * 5
(1 + 2 * 3 - 10 / 5 * 5).ToString()
(-5).ToString()
new object() + &a&
&abc&.Length.ToString()
System.Type.GetType(&System.String&).GUID.ToByteArray()
TestApplication.DebugTest.CreateOperatorTest4(&op1&) | true
TestApplication.DebugTest.ParamsTest2()
TestApplication.DebugTest.ParamsTest2(5, 6)
System.String.Format(&{0}{1}{2}{3}{4}&, &a&, &b&, &c&, &d&, &e&)
new object[] {4, &a&, 5}
((System.Exception){exception}).Message
TestApplication.GenericClass&int, System.DateTime&.StaticMethod&string&(&test&)
new TestApplication.TestClass&int, string&[] {new TestApplication.TestClass&int, string&(1, &one&)}
TestApplication.GenericClass&int, string&.NestedGenericClass&System.Type&.StaticMixedMethod&System.DateTime&(System.DateTime.Now, 5, null)
是的,你可以直接在窗口中输入,IL会对表达式求值,返回结果显示到右边。
最后看到执行结果
控制上显示输出值,与在VS中调试C#源代码的体验完全相同。
学习IL指令集
IL Editor的作者肯定想到IL语言不容易记住和熟悉,当你在IL Editor中移动鼠标时,随着鼠标当前行显示的IL代码的不同,在IL Instructions窗口中,会及时的显示它的方法注释,并显示MSDN地址,可以直接点击进入该IL方法的文档。
设计的非常贴心周到。
Click here直接挑到MSDN网页中。
对于我们习惯的语言来说,还没有看到有相关的设置,可以用来设置跳转到中文版的MSDN上。
命令行调用
IL Editor支持命令行方式的调用,命令行的参数列表如下所示
dile [/p &Project name&] [/a &assembly path&] [/l &project name.dileproj&]
    /p    Optional. When DILE is loaded, a new project will be created with the given name.
    /a    Optional, can be repeated. When DILE is loaded, a new project will be created and the given assemblies will be added to it.
    /l    Optional. DILE will load the given dileproj file. If this parameter is given then /p and /a will be ignored. If a parameter is followed by a name/path which contains spaces then it should be written between quotes
创建一个Test project的项目
dile /p &Test project&
创建一个Test project的项目,并给它添加程序集
dile /p &Test project& /a TestAssembly.exe
创建一个新项目,并从两个不同的地方加载程序集
dile /a TestAssembly.exe /a &c:\assemblies\My test.dll&
加载一个现有的项目
dile /l TestProject.dileproj
最后,附上项目主页地址
作者博客地址:
阅读(...) 评论()}

我要回帖