游戏ROM火热下载:
游戏精华资料库
口袋图鉴手机版:/pmdex/m
查看: 894|回复: 7
有英语大神吗?求助
阅读权限50
   名称:菊草叶   等级:19   :21/724   :9/64
求大神帮忙改一篇作文,老师说文章结构不够严谨,让我多用一些从句
Reading that I've done since I had memories has given me knowledge and told varied stories to me with different emotions. No one would deny the necessity of it, but it isn't the best way.
It's impossible to win the great prizes in life only reading at home. Sometimes finishing things, merely reading, can be worse. Armchair strategist, a household Chinese historical allusion, maybe the best instance. During the warring states period, Zhao Kuo, the wisest bookworm of tactic, fought with the Qin state with the military power handed over by the emperor. As we all know, Qin'general was seasoned war veteran, so Zhao failed miserably.
Why did Zhao Kuo fail?The ancients have reminded us that practice is far more important than reading books. As the saying goes, &Practice goes deeper than theoretical knowledge.&. For example, Madame Curie who knew physics and chemistry well succeeded in finding and extracting radium on account of practice. It is inescapably clear that we need practice to improve ourselves.
The new colleges are more concerned with the all-round development of students. We can do the incredible because we have stand on the shoulders of predecessors. During the new age, we are supposed to take advantage of the knowledge off the peg to achieve a further, higher and larger level.
In a word, I think to develop, should not only read, but practice.
阅读权限120
   名称:Different ID   等级:22   :396/724   :31/64
国外渣来说说吧。
比起引入新的东西,先改语法和逻辑。表达上我只是举例,请不要照搬。
I have been reading since I has memories, from which I learn knowledge and varied stories with different emotions.
第一句从句嵌套反而太多,结构十分不明朗。完成时用得太多,完成时表明动作到此为止,如果动作以后还将继续,请用现在完成进行时或干脆现在进行时。若是客观真理,直接用一般现在时就可以了。
Though no one would deny the necessity of reading(in what?), it is not the best way . Reading at home doesn't make you everything right in life. Sometimes, what's worse, it leads you to impractical destinations.
读书有什么不正确呢?读书确实可以拿大奖,这是伪命题,不能作为论据。下面谈到的“纸上谈兵”,其实是想说明读书会脱离实际。
A well-known allusion in China, &Armchair Strategist&, is one of the negative examples.
专有名都要抬头大写。“最睿智的书呆子”逻辑矛盾,不妨加双引号在&wisest&上,表示讽刺。典故的表达我没看了。
居里夫人不是一个好例子,就算是,突出的重点也不对。最好是有同一个体,实践和非实践的结果对比。并且元素的放射性不是她发现的,她只是对放射性理论有突出贡献。
倒数第二段话对论点没有任何帮助,“站在巨人的肩膀上”(即是书本)更是与中心相悖。读书和实践不是个人发展这个概念的二级概念。个人发展一般是包括德智体美劳,读书和实践是讲学习方法,读四书五经就能学德智体美劳,实践自然不多说。
最后一句,“To develop”这个主体不能发出动作,不可以接像Read这样的动词。要么是“to develop, we should...& 要么是”Personal development requires/means not only...&
参见英语大神
阅读权限50
   名称:刀刃兵   等级:46   :40/724   :16/64
echocoei 发表于
国外渣来说说吧。
比起引入新的东西,先改语法和逻辑。表达上我只是举例,请不要照搬。
膜拜楼上大神
阅读权限50
   名称:蟾蜍怪★   等级:29   :83/724   :12/64
大神真会英语膜拜 我初一才考109.。。。。。
阅读权限40
   名称:天蝎   等级:9   :19/724   :0/64