ii dont know whyy arent you listning

Why do you do it 还是 Why you do it上面的句子哪个正确?如果是第一个的话怎么解释 I know why you love it 这种句子?
拉登来了6325
如果是主句,是Why do you do it ,助动词提前,叫疑问句语序如果是从句,宾语从句里,用Why you do it,是陈述句语序,这样就可以解释为什么是 I know why you love it 因为那是宾语从句,从句里的特殊疑问句用陈述句语序
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Why do you do it 是对的.翻译是你为什么做(它)这个?I know why you love it 翻译是我知道你为什么爱它.
第一个是疑问句第二个可以是一个从句,例如:I don't know why you do it.我不知道你为什么做这件事。
第一个,你为什么这样做?我知道你喜欢它的原因。怎样翻译都好,只要符合汉语表达习惯和原文意思就可以了。
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。Dear mum, I don’t think you understand my life ...
阅读理解。
Dear mum,&&&& I don’t think you understand my life .You think Ishould be studying all the time.I know you want me to find a good job when I grow up,but&&I&&would like to have a wonderful time,too.You mever think about fun things for me to do like music ,sports .Two days ago ,when I was watching a football game on TV,you asked me to stop and do my homework. After finishing my homework,still&&I&&wasn’t&&allowed to read my football magazines,You said Ihad to go to bed&&early.That was bad enough,but yesterday was the worst day.Ibought some computer games ,and put them in my bag so that you wouln’t see them.I told you I had to do my homework first . Iknow it was wrong to lie (说谎) to you ,but you tokd me that Dad would talk to me later.Mum,I didn’t quite like what you did to me!I really love you ,Mum,but I wish you could try not to be so hard on me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhang Ning
1.Zhang Ning's mother wants him ______ when he grows up.A. to be a teacher&&B. to find a good job&&&&&C.&to work in a big city&&D. to become a football star2.______is Zhang Ning’s favourite sport.A.Football&&&&&&B. Volleyball&& C. Basketball&&&&&&D.&&Baseball3.Zhang Ning is asked ______A.to watch TV&&&& B. to do&&sports&&&&C. to play computer games&&&&D. to study all the time4.Why did Zhang Ning put the computer games in the&&bag?Because ______.A.he didn’t like them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he played them many times&&&&&& C. he wouldn’t like his mother to find them&&&&&& D. there was something wrong with them5.We know rfrom the letter that______.A.Zhang Ning lives a very happy lifeB.Zhang Ning hates his motherC.Zhang Ning wishes to study all the time D.Zhang Ning’s parents are very hard on him
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5&&BADCD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。Dear mum, I don’t think you understand my life ...”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。Dear mum, I don’t think you understand my life ...”考查相似的试题有:
31439412488914059011929787359285813}

我要回帖

更多关于 i don t know why 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信