请问大家,我应该六级在哪里报名找16年6月六级考试所有的听力音频呢?

2012年6月英语六级考试听力答案(大家版)_网易教育
2012年6月英语六级考试听力答案(大家版)
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
核心提示:2012年6月英语六级考试听力答案(大家版)。
Part III Listening Comprehension
11.A) The injury will confine Anna to bed for quite a while.
12.C) She can get a ballet ticket for the man.
13.A) He has to do other repairs first.
14.C) Give his contribution some time later.
15.D) Tell Tony’s mother that she eats no meat.
16.B) The coverage of newspapers.
17.C) Limit the number of participants in the conference.
18.A) The apartment is still available.
19. D) to see if dolphins can communicate with each other.
20. A) Press the right-hand lever first.
21. C) Only one dolphin was able to see the light.
22. B) In a resort town.
23. D) It is an ideal place for people to retire to.
24. D) It is protected as parkland by a special law.
25. C) The beautiful flowers.
26 C. He specialized in interpersonal relationship.
27 D. Black freshman with high standardized scores
28 C. They broke up more often than same-race roommates
29 C. The racial attitudes improved.
30 A. It will help solve the global food crisis.
31 D. It is still far from being sufficient.
32 D. They are not as natural as we believed.
33 A. He was wrongly imprisoned
34 A. The two victims’ identification
35 B. Many factors influence the accuracy of witness testimony.
36. slight
37. official
38. shrinking
39. plunge
40. decline
41. primary
43. Poverty
44. Hampered by higher taxes and weak demand for its exports, Mexico's economy is seen only partially recovering this year.
45. Mexico has historically had high drop-out rates as poor families pull kids out of school to help put food on the table,
46. The nation's drop-out problem is just the latest bad news for the long-term competitiveness of the Mexican economy.
Part IV Reading Comprehension (Reading in Depth)
相关推荐:
本文来源:考试吧
责任编辑:王晓易_NE0011
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
加载更多新闻
热门产品:   
:        
:         
热门影院:
阅读下一篇
用微信扫描二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈欢迎你,    
2015年6月英语六级考试听力真题音频及原文
19:23:12 来源:新东方在线
英语六级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
最新资料:
备考指导:
热点推荐:
六级关注:
  2015年6月已经结束,新东方在线第一时间发布,新东方在线名师也将会对进行权威解析,更多精彩内容请查看。  Section A  短对话  1  W: Can you come to the concert with me this weekend? Or do you have to
prepare for exams?  M: I still have a lot to do, but maybe a break would do me good.  Q: What will the man probably do?  2  W: What does the paper say about the horrible incident that happened this
morning on flight 870 to Hongkong?  M: It ended with the arrest of the 3 hijackers. They have forced the plane
to fly to Japan, but all the passengers and crew members landed safely.  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?  3  M: Hello, this is the most fascinating article I've ever come across. I
think you should spare some time to read it.  W: Oh, really? I thought that anything about the election will be
tedious.  Q: What are the speakers talking about?  4  W: I'm not going to trust the restaurant credit from that magazine again.
The food here doesn't taste anything like what we had in Chinatown.  M: It definitely wasn't worth the wait.  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?  5  W: Do you know what's wrong with Mark? He's been acting very strange
lately.  M: Come on. With his mother hospitalized right after he's taken on a new
job. He's just gone a lot on his mind.  Q: What do we learn from the conversation about Mark?  6  W: There were only 20 students at last night's meeting, so nothing could be
loaded on.  M: That's too bad. They'll have to turn up in great numbers if they want a
voice on campus issues.  Q: What does the man mean?  7  M: I try to watch TV as little as possible, but it's so hard.  W: I didn't watch TV at all before I retired, but now I can hardly tear
myself away from it.  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?  8  W: I'm having a problem registering for the classes I want.  M: That's too bad, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to work everything
out before this semester starts.  Q: What does the man mean?
本文关键字:
英语六级网络课堂
全程辅导班
单项突破班
大学英语六级模考讲评【2017.06】
¥199.013720试听
大学英语六级425分通关全程班 -【2017年6月】
¥199.013656试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
大学英语六级4...
四级水平直达六级500分VIP密训班【2017年6月】
¥1280.013676试听
信心老师,新东方优秀教师,高三保送南开大学,专八成绩为优秀,通过CATTI二口考试,多年口译及同传经验...
四级水平直达...
大学英语六级425分通关全程班 【2017年6月】
¥199.013706试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
大学英语六级4...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
六级网络课堂
六级热点专题
六级实用o工具
四六级交流o下载
六级课程排行榜
六级公开课2013年6月英语六级听力原文真题答案下载汇总(音频)
2013年6月英语六级听力原文真题答案下载汇总(音频),供各位考生参考,大家可对比自己的考场答案进行分析,祝各位考生顺利通过六级考试!
本文标题: 本文地址:
一周人气榜}

我要回帖

更多关于 六级听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信