不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区求翻译英语谐音,就是英文的中文谐音,不是直接翻译,是音译_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,176,060贴子:
求翻译英语谐音,就是英文的中文谐音,不是直接翻译,是音译收藏
Close your eyes, from now you have to hear me sayTake my hand, you'll reach out to my heart thenFeel the heat, I'm gonna be your shining starLike Boys to men, now I'm on bended knee Oh my love is all I have to give to youBut I'll do anything for youI promise you, till the end of timeI'll make you a paradise and need your advicePlease be on my side forever, babeLike a half a pair of diceI ain't no other guys, You are the only one for meLet me love you, I surely want.. To marry youEyes on me, You don't have to tell me whyDon't be shy, I can see it in your eyesFeel the heat, I'm gonna be your shining starLike Boys to men, now I'm on bended kneeOh my love is all I have to give to youBut I'll do anything for youI promise you, till the end of timeI'll make you a paradise and need your advicePlease be on my side forever, babeLike a half a pair of diceI ain't no other guys, You are the only one for meLet me love you, I surely want.. To marry you In the park or in the dark, I'll be dancing when I'm with youAny place is paradiseWhen I look in your eyes, I can feel your heartYou're my mind, You're my soul I want to marry you, and spend my life with youPlease be on my side forever, babeI really want to marry youGuess how much I love youYou are the only one for meI've made up my mind, surely I will.. Marry YouJust wanna marry you Marry you, marry you
英语 沪江网校 超300门热销课程特惠,课程学完,全额返还,免费领888元券包量身定制,高效学习,听说读写样样通,培养真正全方位英语能力!
不会音标就去屎吧。
放到软件里面,软件会读
那么长谁给你读
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 一点点喜欢 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信