marketsales developmentt manager 与sales manager有什么区别

舒尔曼塑料(东莞)有限公司联系方式:
注册简历后,才能看到联系方式,请您
『』『』『』
舒尔曼塑料(东莞)有限公司简介
舒尔曼是著名的全球性塑料原料供应商,其母料、高性能塑料配混料、树脂和热塑性弹性体产品处于世界领先地位。舒尔曼总部位于俄亥俄州,全公司雇员3000人,销售额达10亿美金。舒尔曼是一家上市公司,其股票在NASDAQ上市(股票代码:-SHLM)。舒尔曼塑料(东莞)有限公司位于东莞市桥头镇桥新工业园,初始投资总额1005万美元,占地面积近40000平方米,厂房面积10000多平方米,现有员工150多人,拥有舒尔曼集团最新的自动化生产线和优美的工作环境。舒尔曼持专利所有权并能为客户定制配方。通过吹塑、注塑、片材薄膜挤出和纤维纺织加工工序,将这些塑料共混物转变成其他产品。舒尔曼在全世界50个国家拥有20000多个客户。舒尔曼的客户主要活跃于包装、消费品、通讯、电子电气、交通、汽车领域。舒尔曼通过了ISO和TS16949认证,以值得信赖的产品质量。给全世界和客户提供母料和工程塑料配混物。公司为员工提供优厚的福利院待遇及发展空间。公司提供以下福利待遇:1、为所有员工购买社会保险和住房公积金;2、五天八小时工作制;3、公司为员工免费提供食宿,全勤奖50元,员工享有高温津贴;外住者提供住宿津贴,生产部门员工在试用期后根据服务年限有150-300元岗位津贴,另有每月绩效绩效奖金。4、公司每年为员提供免费体检及年度旅游。5、每周安排交通车至桥头、樟木头和东莞接送员工上下班。6、不定期安排员工至广州、东莞或虎门购物。7、员工享有年假,第一年7天, 逐年递增1天,最多10天。
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
城市人才招聘网
热门类别招聘:
求职提醒:政府规定,招工禁收抵押金及任何费用,敬请留意!如有类似情况,可于工作时间拨打 12333 投诉!
相关职位招聘
根据职位搜索招聘信息:
根据职位搜索人才信息:
该企业暂未公开联系方式,请直接投递简历。Welcome back! Go to your
ADVERTISEMENT
Find your exact worth today
Find your true worth today
What am I worth?
What should I pay?
Business Development Manager
Though nationally Business Development Managers make an average $72K annually, those in this field can find the most generous pay at Google, Inc., where the average salary is around $168K.
Cisco Systems Inc, Hewlett-Packard Company, and Lockheed Martin Corp are a few other companies that offer generous salaries, with Business Development Managers earning around $148K, $144K, or $140K at each firm, respectively.
The data in this summary comes from the .
MEDIAN:&$72,358
Add this chart to your site:
&Copy and paste this HTML:
MEDIAN:&$18.00
Add this chart to your site:
&Copy and paste this HTML:
Job Title:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
Get your free salary report &
National Salary Data&(All compensation data shown are gross 10th to 90th percentile ranges. Take the
to find out how location influences pay for this job.)$0$50K$100K$150KSalary$41,058 - $120,729
&&&&Bonus$505 - $29,773
&Profit Sharing$478.83 - $19,254
&Commission$0.00 - $41,484
&Total Pay (Total Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)$43,245 - $135,753
&Country: United States | Currency: USD | Updated: 12 Jan 2016 | Individuals Reporting: 7,621
National Hourly Rate Data&(All compensation data shown are gross 10th to 90th percentile ranges. Take the
to find out how location influences pay for this job.)$0$25$50$75Hourly Rate$10.52 - $36.42
&&&&Hourly Tips$1.00
&Overtime$11.74 - $41.84
National Annualized Data&(All compensation data shown are gross 10th to 90th percentile ranges. Take the
to find out how location influences pay for this job.)$0$50K$100K$150KBonus$505 - $29,773
&&&&Commission$0.00 - $41,484
&Profit Sharing$478.83 - $19,254
&Total Pay (Total Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)$43,245 - $135,753
&Country: United States | Currency: USD | Updated: 12 Jan 2016 | Individuals Reporting: 355
Get a personalized salary report!
Years in Field/Career:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
Find Out Exactly What You Should Be Paid
Job Title:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
Business development managers are responsible for managing expectations and developing business solutions for their organizations. They are in charge of creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction.
Some of their main duties include brainstorming with other business development staff to define the scope of the project, review requirements, and approve timeframes. They work well with other company managers to oversee the progress of business development. However, these individuals have strong leadership skills to motivate staff members, and they come up with innovative solutions for day-to-day development issues. Their main duties include managing client accounts and executing sales objectives. These development managers work in an office environment and use a personal computer to write reports, review business processes, and communicate with staff. They are proficient with office applications to modify spreadsheets and use a word processor to create proposals. They complete research to evaluate products and identify competitors. They use statistics to reach company goals within a given timeframe. A bachelor's degree in business management, administration, or a related field is required for this job. Previous years of work experience in a business development managing capacity can be helpful. Business and leadership certifications are a plus.
Business Development Manager&Tasks
Identify and develop new and existing referral sources to develop successful referring relationships.
Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets.
Achieve revenue goals.
Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
Add this chart to your site:&&
As Business Development Managers transition into upper-level roles such as Business Development VP, they may see a strong upturn in salary. Business Development VPs earn $147K on average per year.
Going from Business Development Manager to Business Development Director is the transition that occurs most often in this field, where the paychecks are $113K. Many others choose to work as Marketing & Business Development Managers, where pay is typically $68K.
Search for more jobs:
Job Title/Company
Business Development Managers report using a large range of skills on the job.
Most notably, skills in Strategic Sales, Strategic Planning, Powerpoint, and Strategic Marketing are correlated to pay that is above average.
Skills that seem to negatively impact pay include Customer Relationship Management, Sales, and Microsoft Word.
Most people experienced in Customer Relationship Management also know Account Management and Strategic Planning.
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Experience and income seem t in general, the survey respondents who had worked for more years reported higher incomes.
Relatively untried employees who have less than five years' experience make $62K, but folks with five to 10 years under their belts enjoy an appreciably larger median of $83K.
Business Development Managers with one to two decades of relevant experience report an average salary of approximately $95K.
Individuals who report more than two decades of experience seem to make only slightly more than folks in the 10-to-20 the more senior group sees median earnings in the comparatively modest ballpark of $103K.
▲38%▲24%▲22%▲17%▲9%▲7%▲7%0%0%▼-1%National Average: $79,398Larger city markers indicate a job is popular in that location.
For Business Development Managers, busy San Jose offers a higher-than-average pay rate, 38 percent above the national average.
Business Development Managers can also look forward to large paychecks in cities like Houston (+24 percent), San Francisco (+22 percent), Washington (+17 percent), and Boston (+9 percent).
Those in the field find the lowest salaries in Miami, 1 percent below the national average.
What is it like working as a Business Development Manager?
Business Development Manager in Baltimore:
"Day to Day Struggles and Rewards."
Pros: Owners are great people to work with and for along with the Regional Manager and they are compassionate and family oriented.
The job can be rewarding knowing I'm helping our Senior Citizens and Veterans. I feel a sense of accomplishment within my position. Have become a Mentor for other Managers with recognition of job well done from the Owners and Regional Manager.
The office I run and become a "model" office of how to do and what to do along with recognition for this as well. I feel I manage the office well and am proud of my employees.
Cons: Long hours and feeling underpaid.
On call 24/7 which often interrupts time with my family.
Hi demand of deadlines and paperwork with many duties to complete and not having enough time to do so.
The lack of TV and radio advertising to help build business. The constant struggle to find good Care Providers to place in Senior's homes. Having to find Care Providers to fill in on cases over weekends, so the lack of professionalism with the independent contractors hired.
Stress level is also very high worrying about keeping cases staffed and bringing in new cases.
Business Development Manager in Jamesport:
"I have become good at juggling tasks while putting out fires."
Pros: The ability to show newcomers to the region what great hospitality is like. To convey my passion for the product to the point that it becomes contagious.
I also like managing my team.
Cons: My boss is a bully and I have no autonomy.
I feel inhibited and not taken seriously with my suggestions.
Business Development Manager in Thousand Oaks:
"High stress account manager."
Pros: Reviewing business and personal credit. Evaluating income documentation to support taking a risk. Constant interaction with hundreds of business owners.
Commission can be very motivation g.
Cons: Overwhelming stress.
High turnover among colleagues.
Too low of a base salary for the amount of responsibility and duties.
Business Development Manager in New York:
"Startup Life."
Pros: Being able to create complete processes from scratch, since our company is embarking on new ventures.
Cons: Not having a say in what I want to do.
Business Development Manager in Austin:
"Pretty Great Position."
Pros: My team is an amazing group of individuals. The environment in which we work is very collaborative and fun. Everyone is intelligent and pushes each other to solve complex problems. As a manager of such a team, you are able to create your own world as many of the systems at the company are immature or non-existent.
Cons: Teams within VMware do not work together well. Senior management has difficulty operationalizing the goals of the business and separate teams have very little idea how other teams operate. The company has very few explicit procedures/systems which can make knowing where to go for help/advice/resources very difficult.
ADVERTISEMENT
Get a personalized salary report!
Years in Field/Career:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
Find Out Exactly What You Should Be Paid
Job Title:
Years in Field/Career:
United States
National Average
Powerpoint
New Business Development
Strategic Marketing
Project Management
National Average
Account Management
Sales Management
Market Research
Account Sales
Extremely satisfied
Rated 5 out of 5based on 1080 votes.
Less than 1 year2%1-4 years29%5-9 years27%10-19 years28%20 years or more14%
ADVERTISEMENT
PayScale, Inc.
1000 1st Ave South
Seattle, WA 98134
Privacy Notice: PayScale takes your privacy seriously and is sensitive to the nature of information collected on this site.}

我要回帖

更多关于 sales development 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信