根据图片提示现在完成时的句子句子

江苏省淮安市淮阴区学年七年级下学期期中考试英语试题(图片版)(书利华教育网)&&新目标
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
七年级英语教学质量调查测试答案听力答案1-5ABACB6-10BCBAB11-15AACCBII、单项选择16---20DCDAC21---25DBCAA26---30ACBBAⅢ、完形填空31---35CCBDA36---40DAACDⅣ、阅读理解41---45DBBAC46―50DCBAA51---55DBDCC第Ⅱ卷Ⅴ、根据句意,选择合适的单词或短语完成句子A根据句子意思,从方框中选用恰当的单词或短语填空。1.infrontof2.Howfar3.thousandsof4.walk5.good.6.Howcute7.thecapitalof8.waitingB)根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。9.togrow10.her.11.ninth/9th.12.lucky13.read.14.isgoingtobe15.brother’sⅥ、根据汉语意思完成句子16.thewayto.17.thedayaftertomorrow.18.with.19.lookforward/visiting20.checkitforⅧ、书面表达略
亲!您可以或新用户?
网站特色导航
本站站长弟弟侯医生淘宝店
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网(数理化网)
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355六年级英语下册复习题看图片完成句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级英语下册复习题看图片完成句子
上传于||文档简介
&&六​年​级​英​语​复​习​题​,​看​图​完​成​句​子
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢“根据所给图片,选择合适的选项完成句子。( ) 1. ― What are they doing?― ___________________.A. They are laughingB. They are dancing( ) 2. ― What is she doing?..."阅读答案_情景交际_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“根据所给图片,选择合适的选项完成句子。( ) 1. ― What are they doing?― ___________________.A. They are laughingB. They are dancing( ) 2. ― What is she doing?..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
“根据所给图片,选择合适的选项完成句子。( ) 1. ― What are they doing?― ___________________.A. They are laughingB. They are dancing( ) 2. ― What is she doing?..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
根据所给图片,选择合适的选项完成句子。
(&&&& ) 1.
― What are they doing?― ___________________.
A. They are laughingB. They are dancing
(&&&& ) 2.
― What is she doing?― ___________________.
A. She is sittingB. She is jumping
(&&&& ) 3.
― What is he doing?― ___________________.
A. He's cuttingB. He's walking
(&&&& ) 4.
― What is she doing?― ___________________.&&&&&&&&
A. She is eatingB. She is working
参考答案:
1. A &2. B& 3. A &4. A
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)当前位置:
>>>根据图片完成句子。1.Aretheypickingupleaves?, they .2. Ar..
根据图片完成句子。
1.&Are&they&picking&up&leaves? &&&&&&&&&&&&&& , they&&&&&&&&&&&& .
2. Are&they&&&&&&&&&&&& ?&&& Yes, they&are.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3.&Are&they&taking&pictures? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , they&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:同步题
1.&Yes, are&&& 2.&doing& an& experiment&&& 3.&No, aren't
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据图片完成句子。1.Aretheypickingupleaves?, they .2. Ar..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:常以对话的形式出现。 小学生生活情景英语会话分类举例:1、早间(Morning)&场景一:早上七点Mom: Johnny, get up!Johnny: Oooook.Mom: Hurry up, sweety. It’s late.Johnny: What time is it, Mom?Mom: It’s seven.&场景二:好玩的梦Johnny: Mom, I had a dream.Mom: Oh, really? What was it about?Johnny: Mashi Maro.Mom: How nice!&场景三:刷牙洗脸Mom: Hurry up, Johnny, or you’ll be late.Johnny: O.K, Mom, I’ll brush my teeth.Mom: Don’t forget to wash your face.Johnny: O.K.&场景四:早餐Mom: Johnny, breakfast is ready.Johnny: Mom, please pass me some bread.Mom: Here it is.&场景五:整理书包Mom: Don’t forget your books.Johnny: Let me see, Chinese, English, maths and music. All in, Mom.Mom: Good.&场景六:上学去Johnny: Dad, Mom, I’m going to school.Mom: Take care.Dad: Don’t be late.Johnny: I won’t. Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom.
2、上学(On the Way)&场景一:一起上学Johnny: Good morning.Anny: Good morning.Johnny: What’s your name?Anny: Anny. And you?Johnny: I am Johnny. Let’s go to school together.Anny: O.K, let’s go.&场景二:过马路(红绿灯) Anny: Watch out! The light is red.Johny: O.K. (half a minute later)Anny: It’s green now.Johnny: Let’s go.&场景三:等车Anny: The bus is late.Johnny: Wait a bit.Anny: Look, it’s coming.Johnny: Let’s get on the bus.&场景四:绑好鞋带Anny: Look at your shoe lace, Johnny.Johnny: Oh, it’s loose. Let me tie it up.&场景五:认识新老师 Johnny: Anny, this is my teacher, Miss Lin.Anny: Hello, Miss Lin.Miss Lin: Hello.
3、课前(Before Class)&场景一:今天值日Johnny & Anny: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Good morning. Why so early today?Anny: We are on duty.&场景二:擦黑板Anny: Oh, it’s out of my reach.Johnny: Let me give you a hand.Anny: Thanks.&场景三:打扫教室Johnny: Let’s clean the floor.Anny: See? It’s so dirty.Johnny: Let’s clean it.&场景四:文具盒 Johnny: I have a pen and a ruler. And you?Anny: I have a knife and an eraser.Johnny: May I see it?Anny: Sure.&场景五:早读 Johnny: Excuse me, Anny, can you spell this word for me?Anny: O.K. Which one?Johnny: Apple.Anny: A-P-P-L-E.Johnny: Thanks.
4、课堂(In Class)&场景一:起立问好 Miss Gao: Good morning, class.Class: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Is everyone here?Tome: No, Mary is not here. She’s sick.Miss Gao: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.&场景二:铃响过后 Anny: Johnny, the bell is ringing.Johnny: Oh, hurry up. Class has begun.Johnny & Anny: Excuse me.Miss Gao: Come in, please.&场景三:加法练习 Miss Gao: What’s six plus four?Anny: Eight!Miss Gao: Are you sure? Think again.Johnny: Let me try. Oops! It’s ten.Miss Gao: Well done.&场景四:减法练习 Miss Gao: What’s five minus three, Johnny?Johnny: Two.Miss Gao: Right.&场景五:乘除法练习 Miss Gao: Anny, what’s eight times two?Anny: It’s sixteen.Miss Gao: Wow, you’re clever! What’s six divided by three?Johnny: I know! Two.& Right?Miss Gao: Yes, you got it.&场景六:借橡皮擦 Johnny: Anny, can I borrow you eraser?Anny: I’m sorry. I don’t have one.Johnny: That’s O.K. Thanks anyway.&场景七:下课 Miss Gao: Class is over.Class: Goodbye, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: See you next time.
5、课间(Break)&场景一:排队 Monitor: Stand in four lines, please!Johnny: Hurry up, Anny.Anny: Ouch, you are stepping on my foot.Johnny: I’m sorry.&场景二:升旗 Monitor: Attention, please! Salute!&场景三:我的红领巾咋不见啦 Miss Gao: Class is over. Time for morning exercises.Johnny: Anny, hurry up.Anny: Wait! Where is my red scarf?Johnny: Gosh! I can’t wait.Anny: Go ahead then! Who cares?&场景四:上厕所 Johnny: I can’t help.Tom: You can’t help what?Johnny: I wanna go to the restroom now.Tom: Too bad! You have to wait.Johnny: Oh, no!&场景五:下节课上什么 Johnny: Anny, what’s for next class?Anny: Music. Can you sing?Johnny: I can sing many songs.Anny: Cool.&场景六:认识新朋友 Johnny: Hi, my name’s Johnny. What’s your name?Nancy: I’m Nancy. Where are you from, Johnny?Johnny: Xiamen. And you?Nancy: I’m form Fuzhou.Johnny: How old are you?Nancy: Seven. What about you?Johnny: Oh, we’re of the same age.情景对话题的解答:常见的题型有:补全对话,给问句选择对应的答语,给下列的句子按正确的顺序排列等。情景交际试题特点: 1、以情景为条件,以对话为主要表达形式; 2、既短小又灵活,前言后语连接紧凑,答语多呈现省略,增加了答案的隐蔽性; 3、主要考察英语的日常用语、习惯用语以及各种场合的交际性语言,并从实际出发,考查交际语言的运用能力。做法:仔细阅读上下文,找出上下文之间的联系。
发现相似题
与“根据图片完成句子。1.Aretheypickingupleaves?, they .2. Ar..”考查相似的试题有:
40995464813596027354409992271是八棱铜杆的?从图片看不出那不对。
Is it octagonal copper pole?I can't see it from pics only.
从图片看,该车后门似乎已经拉长了。
In the photos here, we can see how the rear door seems to have been stretched longer.
这是因为,一个伴侣没必要从看图片或读读物中达到唤起,并且销魂能够通过真就是没有一个伴侣存在的自慰实现。
This is because a partner is not necessary to achieve arousal from viewing pictures or reading, and consumation can be achieved through masturbation without ever having a partner present.
从图片上看,只有一个按纽,所以我们认为它只是普通的,如果你们想要做成多功能的,我们可以根据你们的要求来做。
We consider it is the normal one from the picture in view of only one button and we can make it multi-functional as your request.
对于给定的x,对应一个切面,就可以得到一个y的取值范围,从图片上看,是从切面的最左边到最右边。
For a given value of x,
so that's a given slice, I have a range of values for y, that is, from this picture at the left most point on that slice to the rightmost point on that slice.
从图片上看,粘结面超过80%完全排除合理的紧急制动。
From the picture, the bonding surface be completely ruled out more than 80% of the emergency braking reasonable.
从外形上看,图片中呈现的景象好像是一个带基座的老鹰雕塑。实际上,这是有着“恒星托儿所”之称的鹰状星云内升起的由低温气体和尘埃构成的一座塔。
Appearing like a winged fairy-tale creature poised on a pedestal, this object is actually a billowing tower of cold gas and dust rising from a stellar nursery called the Eagle Nebula.
从媒体的图片上看,好像墨西哥的全国人民都戴上了手术口罩,不过根据Aiello的观点,口罩对抑制流感传播的有效性仍然没有定论。
From press photos, it seems that Mexico's entire population has donned surgical masks, but the verdict is still out on how effective they are in stemming the spread of flu, according to Aiello.
从SDO看太阳的更多图片。
See more sun pictures from the SDO.
耶路撒冷名胜图片。从戴维塔看城市的景观。
A view of the city from the Tower of David.
迪拜风景名胜图片。从大厅向上看朱美拉阿联酋酒店给一个极快的视图它的48楼层。
Look up from the lobby of the Jumeirah Emirates Towers hotel for a dizzying view of its 48 floors.
从上面的图片你可以看市场的主要入口是殖民地时期的建筑。
As you can see from the above picture, the main entrance dates from colonial times.
NadavKander是迄今为止我最迷恋的摄影师,看他的图片从不觉厌倦。
Nadav Kander is, by far, my biggest photo crush. I never grow tired of looking at his images.
多米尼加共和国已经禁止砍伐森林当柴烧,通过补贴让天然气取代木炭,现在两国之间的差异能从卫星拍的国界图片上看得一清二楚。
The Dominican Republic has banned cutting down trees for charcoal and subsidized propane as a substitute, and the contrast can be seen in satellite photographs of the border.
看这些图片。从下面方框中选择形容词完成句子。
Look at these pictures. Complete the sentences with adjectives from the box.
如果你想知道一个人是哥们还是姐们,从名字上是看不出来的,图片搜索一下就可以弄清楚了。
If you want to know if a person is a man or a woman and the name doesn't help, do a search for the name.
Google昨日放出的这个专利并名之‘分布式用户图片测试系统与方法‘,从名字上完全看不出什么猫腻。
The patent, issued to Google yesterday and entitled 'system and methods for detecting images distracting to a user,' seems innocent at first glance.
请先看以下图片,然后从下列词组种选择可以描述其图片动作的词语并填在横线上。
Look at the pictures. What is their talent?Pick one word from the box and write it under each picture.
修道院也被称为一个收集旧缅甸的佛像图片从不同的领域,值得一看。
The monastery is also known for a collection of old Myanmar's Buddha images from different areas that are worth seeing.
他把他从那本杂志上剪下的图片给我看。
He showed me the pictures he had cut out of the magazine.
房子图片只是从一个固定的角度在看它,只有自己亲身体验才知道它是否如自己的意。
House picture only from a fixed point of looking at it; only their own experience to know it as their own views.
下边是一张从顶部看一个人头部里面情况的图片。
This photograph shows the inside of a person's head from above.
从新闻图片与文字新闻之间的关系看,也有两种作用,第一种是图文相关的配合作用,包括说明作用、证明作用、感染作用,补充作用与装点作用等等。
According to the relationship of news photographs and news words, it has two functions too. The first is the function of supplement including exposition, verification, communication and modification.
2010年2月17日,航天飞机从窗口移开不久,日本宇航员野口宗千(SoichiNoguchi)拍摄到一张从新的“炮塔”观察台内往外看的图片(上图)。
Shortly after the shutters were removed from the windows on February 17, 2010, Japanese astronaut Soichi Noguchi took the top photo while looking out from the new cupola.
使用这种机制,销售者在资产存储中持有独立的目录图片,然而从站点表示和流程的角度看,客户可能看到完全不同的站点。
With this setup, the seller maintains a single image of the catalog in the asset store, while from a site presentation and flow point of view, customers may be seeing completely different sites.
从哈勃望远镜看恒星墨洛珀就在这张图片的左边缘。
The star Merope lies just off the upper left edge of this picture from the Hubble Space Telescope.
看,这是一张我从网上找到的图片,它是有关我国春节的。
Look, here is a picture I got from the internet. It's about our Chinese Spring Festival.
看,这是一张我从网上找到的图片,它是有关我国春节的。
Look, here is a picture I got from the internet. It's about our Chinese Spring Festival.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 现在完成时的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信