英语翻译招聘译

CNKI翻译助手-辅助英语在线翻译系统(文献翻译|专业词汇翻译|学术翻译|专业英语翻译|术语翻译)
|& 设CNKI翻译助手为主页 |
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社重庆英语翻译频道介绍:
重庆英语翻译招聘频道为您提供重庆英语翻译招聘信息,在此有大量重庆英语翻译招聘信息供您选择,您可以免费查看和发布信息。触屏版,极速版。
重庆英语翻译相关推荐:
重庆英语翻译招聘周边城市:
友情链接:
热门搜索:
平均申请10个职位可以换来一次面试机会,您已经选择了0个。英语翻译_百度知道
你解决问题的方式不对。由于教育背景和工作经验不同昨天我去牙科医生那儿把我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大的进步,员工的薪水也大不相同。离婚不能被视作儿戏。科学家认为,人类即将找到战胜癌症的有效方法
第一句用pull out第二句用 depend on第三句用lead to 第四in a ````manner第五on the verge of第六take ····lightly
提问者采纳
Salaries of employees vary greatly depending on their respective education and experiences.信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大的进步,员工的薪水也大不相同.科学家认为。You solve&#47昨天我去牙科医生那儿把我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了,人类即将找到战胜癌症的有效方法。Scientists believe/think that human beings are on the verge of finding an effective way to overcome the cancer.你解决问题的方式不对。Divorce cannot be taken lightly。I went to the dentist’s yesterday to get my decasettle the problem in a wrong manner.由于教育背景和工作经验不同.离婚不能被视作儿戏。Application/Use of information technologies will lead to great progress of developing countries
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他12条回答
昨天我去牙科医生那儿把我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。
【Yesterday I went to the dentist to pull out one of my
decayed teeth.】
由于教育背景和工作经验不同,员工的薪水也大不相同。
【Different salaries of staff depends on different enducational background and work experience.】
信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大的进步。
【The use of information technology can lead to great progress for developing countries.】
你解决问题的方式不对。
【You solve problem in a wrong manner 】
科学家认为,人类即将找到战胜癌症的有效方法。
【Scientists think that humans are on the verge of founding effective methods to concqer the cancer. 】
离婚不能被视作儿戏。
昨天我去牙科医生那儿把我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。
Yesterday, I went to the dentist's and had a decayed tooth pulled out.
Due to different educational background and work experience, staff have a quite different salary.
信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大的进步。
The use of information technology may bring the developing countries huge progress .
你解决问题的方式不对。
The way you deal with the problem is not right.
科学家认为,人类即将找到战胜癌症的有效方法。
Scientists believe that human beings are about to find an effective way to conquer cancer.
离婚不能被视作儿戏。
Divorce ...
俺也来凑个热闹啥,绝对原创哈,怎么着也得给个安慰奖什么滴:
昨天我去牙科医生那儿把我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。
I went to get the dentist to pull my decayed tooth out yesterday.
Staff salaries depends on varying degrees of their education backgroud and work experiences was quite different.
信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大的进步。
Information technology having employed, which must leaded to inconceivable advance of developing country.
你解决问题的方式不对。
You worked the question up in a wrong manner.
科学家认为,人类即将找到战胜癌症的有效方法。
Scientists said what a effective measures of cu...
1.Yesterday,I went to the dentist to have my bad tooth pulled out.2.Staff's salary varys a lot depending on different educational backgrounds and experiences.3.The application of information technology can lead to huge process. 4.You solve this question in a wrong manner.5.Scientists believe that human is on the verge of finding effective ways to conquer cancer. 6.Divorce can not be taken lightly./We cannot take divorce lightly.
1.I went to the dentist to have my decayed tooth pulled out.2.Staff's salary are different because of the different educational background and experience.3,The practice of information technology can make great progress to developing countries.4The way you solved problems is wrong.5.scientists believed that human beings will find the effective ways to overcome cancers.6,Divorce can not be treat casually.
1. 昨天我去牙科医生那儿把我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。
Yesterday I went to the dentist and had my decayed tooth pulled out.
2. 由于教育背景和工作经验不同,员工的薪水也大不相同。
The difference in staff salaries depends on their different education background and work experience.
3. 信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大的进步。
The use of information technology can lead to great advances of the developing nations.
4. 你解决问题的方式不对。
You are trying to solve the problem in a wrong manner.
5. 科学家认为,人类即将找到战胜癌症的有效方法。
Scientists believe humans are on the verge of finding an effective way to defeat cancer.
6. 离婚...
Yesterday I went to the dentist there my a decayed tooth.Because of different education background and work experience, staff salaries are also quite different.The use of information technology brings enormous progress to developing countries.You are the right way to solve the problem.Scientists believe that human is about to find effective ways to conquer cancer.Divorce can't be seen as child's play.
1. 昨天我去牙科医生那儿把我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。
Yesterday, I went to see my dentist and had a decayed tooth pulled out.
(Had a decayed tooth pulled out 即由医生把一颗蛀牙给拔掉了,过去分词短语pulled out带被动含义。)
2. 由于教育背景和工作经验不同,员工的薪水也大不相同。
The employees' salaries and wages vary greatly depending on the differences in their educational background and work experience (track record).
(由depending on引起的现在分词短语作方式状语,说明薪水如何大不相同wages vary greatly. 员工的薪水有两种-- salary 和wage, 前者为白领工资,通常每半月或每月领一次,后者为蓝领工资,可按计时或按天、周等领取。两者通常都用复数形式。如把两...
Yesterday I went to the dentist to my decayed tooth pulled out. Different educational background and work experience, the salary of the staff is also very different. The use of information technology can lead to major progress in developing countries. You solve the problem the wrong way. The scientists believe that mankind is about to find effective ways to fight cancer. Divorce can not be regarded as a trifling matter.
1.Yesterday,I went to the dentist to have my bad tooth pulled out.
2.Staff's salary varys a lot depending on different educational backgrounds and experiences.
3.The application of information technology can lead to huge process.
4.You solve this question in a wrong manner.
5.Scientists believe that human is on the verge of finding effective ways to conquer cancer.
6.Divorce can not be taken lightly./We cannot take divorce lightly.
昨天我去牙科医生那儿把我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。
【Yesterday I went to the dentist to pull out one of my
decayed teeth.】
【Different salaries of staff depends on diffe...
Yesterday I went to the dentist to have my decaded tooth pulled out.The salaries of employees are quite different depending on different education background and working experience.The use of information technology can lead to great progress to developing countries.You are solving the problem in a wrong manner!Scientists think that human is on the verge of finding out a effective way to conquer cancer.Divorce can not be taken lightly.
昨天我去牙科医生那儿把我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。
Yesterday I went to the dentist‘s to have a decayed tooth pull out .
备注:相信应该只有一颗蛀牙,直接用a 或者the特指好了,不要用one of.
the dentist‘s表示牙医处或诊所
Salary for employee depends on enducational background and work experience.
备注:depend on本身就是“取决于” 的意思,所以“不同”再翻译出来就是重复啰嗦了。
信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大的进步。
The application of information technology will lead
to great progress in developing countries.
The application of information technology will lead developing countr...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 miss 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信