资源语言: 简体中文
相关链接: &&
资源属性: &&&&&&&&
下载次数: 本日:   本周:      本月:   总计:
授权方式:
解压密码: 宜城教育资源网
资源添加: 审核:赝青 录入:赝青
添加时间:
2016年人教版新目标八年级下册英语:Unit 9 单元测试题(含答案听力)Unit9Haveyoueverbeentoamuseum?Writtentestpart(共95分)Ⅴ.单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择可以填入空白处的最佳答案。()21.LiuJing'smotherisverykindandsheoftenspeaks_______akindway.A.forB.byC.inD.of()22.Herowntwelvepicturessoldverywell,_______tofriendsandfamily.A.usuallyB.MostlyC.HardlyD.recently()23.Idon'tlikethishousewithonlytwosmallbedrooms.Let'saskfor_______.A.oneB.anotherC.theotherD.others()24.-Susan,Iwenttothe31stInternationalIceandSnowFestivalinHarbin.-Really?Ihave_______heardaboutit.A.alreadyB.everC.neverD.yet()25.Iforgottotakethe_______withmetoPortugal,soIdidn'ttakeanyphotos.A.cameraB.alarmC.reportD.record()26.SallyisinterestedinEnglish.Herteacherencouragedher_______itwell.A.learnB.learningC.tolearnD.learned()27.-Linda,isthatmanyourEnglishteacherMr.Huang?-No,itcan'tbehim.He_______Beijingfortraining.A.hasgonetoB.hasbeentoC.wasinD.goesto()28.About_______ofthestudentsinthatvillagegoonaropewaytocrosstherivertoschool.A.twofifthB.twofifthsC.secondfiveD.secondfives()29.Thecarisfiveyearsoldbutisinalmost_______condition.A.poorB.perfectC.seriousD.typical()30.AssoonastheiPhone6cameout,_______peoplecouldn'twaittobuyone.A.thousandB.thousandsC.thousandofD.thousandsof()31.IgotthereearlysothatI_______others'ideasabouttheplanbeforethemeetingbegan.A.introducedB.protectedC.collectedD.controlled()32.WhenIleftthehospital,thedoctorsaidtome,"Don'tbeworried.You'llbeallrightin_______days."A.acoupleofB.akindofC.apieceofD.abitof()33.-Whatisthebesttimeofdayforus_______you?-Oh,anytimeisOK.A.visitB.tovisitC.visitingD.visited()34.Healthexperts_______thatlotsofpeoplewouldhavefluthiswinterbecausetheweatherisunusual.A.discussedB.promisedC.fearedD.advised()35.-Ihaven'tbeentotheBird'sNest.Whataboutyou?-_______.Iamplanningtogotherethisweekend.A.MetooB.MeneitherC.SodidID.NeitherdidIⅥ.完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择可以填入空白处的最佳答案。WhenIwasyoung,Ilikedclimbingmountainswithmyfather.Whenwewalkedtogether,myfatherandI36alot.Healwaystoldme,"Youshouldhavegoals(目标)likeclimbingthemountain."37themountain-climbing,wedidn'thaveenoughtimetobetogetherbecausemyfatherwasvery38.Ireallygotalotfrommountain-climbing.Onceweclimbedaveryhighmountain.Itwasso39formebecauseIwasonlytenyearsold.Duringthefirstfewhours,I40theflowers,treesandthebirds'singing.Butastimepassed,Iwasverytiredandfeltalittlesad.Iwantedto41climbing.Infact,Ihateditatthattime.42myfathersaid,"Youcanalwaysseeabeautiful43atthetopofthemountain.Whenyouareatthetop,youcanseeallofthenicethings,justlikeinlife."Atthattime,Iwastooyoungto44hiswords.ButIgotnewhope.Finally,Ifound45standingatthetopofthemountain.Icouldseethewholesky,anditwasasclearascrystal(水晶).()36.A.cheatedB.talkedC.hidD.reported()37.A.WithoutB.AgainstC.AcrossD.Through()38.A.honestB.strictC.outgoingD.busy()39.A.challengingB.safeC.stupidD.normal()40.A.fearedB.protectedC.enjoyedD.worried()41.A.giveupB.giveoutC.cutupD.cutout()42.A.AndB.BecauseC.OrD.But()43.A.islandB.skyC.desertD.moon()44.A.standB.forgetC.understandD.question()45.A.himselfB.myselfC.herselfD.itselfⅦ.情景交际(每小题1分,共5分)根据对话内容,从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对话,其中有两项多余。A:Hi,Tony.Whatareyoubusywith?B:Hi,Daming.(46)_______A:Soundsinteresting!Iamveryinterestedinspaceships.B:DoyouknowscientistshavesentaspaceshiptoMars(火星)?A:No.(47)_______B:Yes,ithasarrivedtherealready.A:(48)_______B:No,theyhaven'tyet.A:Arethereanyastronautsinthespaceship?B:No,therearen't.A:Whynot?(49)_______B:Yes,butnoonehasbeentoMarsyet,becauseMarsismuchfartherthanthemoon.(50)_______A:That'sinteresting!A.Hasitarrivedyet?B.Haveyoueverbeentothemoon?C.Astronautshavealreadybeentothemoon.D.HavetheydiscoveredlifeonMars?E.I'vejustreadabookaboutspaceships.F.Howlonghavetheystayedinthespaceship?G.ButscientistsareworkinghardinordertosendastronautstoMarsoneday.Ⅷ.阅读理解(每小题2分,共20分)ADing-Dong!"Jason,canyouanswerthedoor?""I'mbusy,Mom!"Jasonshoutedback."Couldn'tMomseehowimportantthiswas?"hethought.Healreadyspentthreehoursplayingacomputergame.Hecouldn'tstopnow."Jason,it'syourfriendTodd,"hismotherandToddcamein."Jason,let'splaysoccer.DavidisalreadywaitingforusinCenterSquare,"Toddsoundedexcited."Noway,Todd.I'mplayingagamehere.""Jason,youcanplayitlater.Let'sgo."Jasongavehisfriendadirtylook,andhischaracterinthegamealmostgotkilledwhilehelookedaway.Hebegantomovehisfingersmorequickly."Ialmostdiedbecauseofyou!"ToddlookedatJason'smother.Jason'smotherlookedbackathim.TheybothlookedatJason.Jasonwasplayingsohardthathedidn'tknowwhentheyleft.Anhourlater,Jason'sfathercamehome.Itwasdinnertimeafterhisfatherwashedupandsatdown.Jasondidn'thearhisnamebeingcalledtothetable.Hedidn'thearhisfatherwalkupbehindhimandaskhimtoturnoffthecomputer,either.Whenthescreensuddenlywentblackandhisfather'sangryfaceloomedinfrontofhim,Jasonfinallyheard."Nomorecomputergamesforamonth,"Jason'sfathersaidtohimseriously."Youdon'tplaysoccer,youdon'tcometodinner,andyoudon'tdoyourchores.We'llmakesureeverythingelsegetsdonebeforeyouplayagain."Jasonnodded(点头)slowly.Heknewheshouldn'targuewithhisfather.Thegamewasfun,butheplayedtoomuchandheletdown(让……失望)hisfriends,hisfamily,andevenhimself.根据材料内容选择最佳答案。()51.WhatdidToddaskJasontodo?A.Toeatout.B.Toplaysoccer.C.TovisitDavid'shouse.D.Toplayacomputergame.()52.WhenToddsaid"Let'sgo",Jason_______.A.gotangryB.gotexcitedC.couldn'tdecidewhattodoD.saidnothingbutlookedathismother()53.Theunderlinedword"loomed"probablymeans"_______".A.movedB.washedC.coveredD.appeared()54.WhofinallystoppedJasonfromplayingthecomputergame?A.Hisfather.B.Hismother.C.Hisfriend.D.Himself.()55.WhichofthefollowingisTRUEaccordingtothepassage?A.Jasonhaddinnerwithhisparents.B.Atlast,Jasonrealizedhismistake.C.Jasonopenedthedoorforhismothertocomein.D.Jason'sfatheraskedhimtodochoresforamonth.BAllen:Welcometo"EasyTravel".I'mAllen.TodayourguestisBobSmith.HevisitedYunnanProvinceinsouthwesternChinalastmonth.Mr.SmithhasbeeninChinafortwoyears.HewritesforseveralnewspapersandmagazinesinBeijing.Bob:Hello,everyone!I'mBobSmith.I'mgladtojoinAllenin"EasyTravel".Allen:Mr.Smith,couldyoupleasetellusaboutyourtriptoYunnan?Whatdoyouthinkofit?Bob:Ah-it'samazing,Ithink.IflewtoYunnanandstayedthereforawholeweek.IvisitedKunming,DaliandLijiang.Howwonderful!Allen:WhydidyouchooseYunnan?TherearemanyotherbeautifulplacesyoucanvisitinChina.Bob:Becausesomeofmyfriendswhohadvisitedtheretoldmeitisafantasticplacetovisit.Allen:Isee.Whatimpressed(给……留下深刻的好印象)youmostduringthetrip?Bob:Thecleansky.Allen:Thesky?Bob:Yes.It'snotliketheskyinBeijing.InBeijingtheskyisgray.InYunnantheskyisblueandclear.Youcanseethousandsofbrightstarsatnight.Allen:Whichplacedoyoulikemost?Bob:TheJadeDragonSnowMountaininLijiangleftadeepimpressiononmebecauseitisthehighestplaceIhaveeverbeento.Andyoucansee,atthetopofthemountain,thesnow-coveredpeaks(山峰),forests...根据材料内容完成表格,每空词数不限。BobSmith'striptoYunnanWhenhewentthere&(56)_________Howhewentthere&ByplaneHowlongthetripwas&(57)_________daysWherehe(58)_________&Kunming,DaliandLijiangWhatimpressedhimmost&(59)_________Whichplacehelikesmost&(60)_________Ⅸ.词汇运用(每小题1分,共10分)A)根据句意及所给汉语提示,写出句中所缺单词。61.Ithinkflyingisoneofthe_________(安全的)waysoftravel.62.Theschoolpromised_________(快速的)resultsinthelearningoflanguages.63.Ifoundmostofthecharactersintheplayreally_________(难以置信的).64.Somestudentslosemarks_________(仅仅)becausetheydon'treadthequestionproperly.65.Wearehappythatspaceresearchhas_________(进展)greatly.B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。66.Thecatlayonthesofa,washing________(it).67.Mysisterdrivesa________(Japan)car,butIdon'tlikeit.68.Wehada________(peace)afternoonwithoutthechildren.69.Davealwaysgetstoschoolontime,soitwas________(usual)thathewaslatetoday.70.Mygrandfathertoldusastoryaboutthree________(fox)justnow.Ⅹ.完成句子(每小题2分,共10分)根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空词数不限。71.我已经在博物馆看过两次机器人了。I_____________therobottwiceinthemuseum.72.一方面这家旅馆环境不错,另一方面那里的价格很贵。Ontheonehand,theenvironm_____________,itisexpensive.73.那家游泳馆全年都开放。Thatswimmingpoolisopen_____________.74.在那家商店你可以看到不同种类的帽子。Youcansee_____________hatsinthatshop.75.白天我从来不睡觉。Ineversleep_____________.Ⅺ.综合填空(每小题1分,共10分)阅读短文,从方框中选择恰当的词并用其适当形式填空,使短文通顺、意思完整。每词限用一次。again,careful,try,feel,sell,meet,comfortable,reason,save,pickOnceuponatimetherewasapoorman.Hishomewasalsoverypoor-asmalldirtyhousefullofspiderwebs(蜘蛛网).Hisneighborsnever(76)________tocomeintohishouse.Thepoormanthoughtthatpoverty(贫穷)wasthe(77)________forhisunluckylife.Oneday,thepoorman(78)________awise(充满智慧的)oldmanandtoldhimabouthispoverty.Theoldman(79)________sorryforhim.Hegavethepoormanavase(花瓶)andsaid,"Thiswill(80)________youfrompoverty."Thepoormantookthevasehomeandwantedto(81)________itatfirst."It'sbeautifulbutuseless,"hethought.Butthenhestartedlookingatthevase(82)________andchangedhismind."It'snotrightforsuchabeautifulthingtobeempty(空的),"thepoormanthought.Sohe(83)________somewildflowersandputthemintothevase.Itbecameevenmorebeautiful."It'snotgoodthatsuchabeautifulthingstandsnexttoaspiderweb,"thepoormanthought(84)________.Sohestartedtocleanhishouse.Hecleanedhereandthereandgotallthespiderwebsoutofhishouse.Atlast,hishousewasn'tpooranymore-itbecamecleanand(85)________.Andthepoormanwasn'tpooranymoreeither--heturnedintoahard-workingmanandhehadnotimetothinkaboutpoverty.Ⅻ.书面表达(15分)假如你校来了几名加拿大的交换生,你建议他们周末去星海公园游玩。请你根据下图提示用英语写一篇短文,告知他们去那儿的路线,并介绍公园的情况。90词左右,可适当发挥。开头已给出,不计入总词数。XinghaiParkisnearhereandyoucanwalkthereeasily.__________________________________________________________________参考答案Ⅴ.21-25CBBCA26-30CABBD31-35CABCBⅥ.36-40BADAC41-45ADBCBⅦ.46-50EADCGⅧ.51-55BADAB56.Lastmonth57.Seven58.visited59.The(clean)sky60.TheJadeDragonSnowMountaininLijiangⅨ.61.safest62.rapid63.unbelievable64.simply65.progressed66.itself67.Japanese68.peaceful69.unusual70.foxesⅩ.71.haveseen72.ontheotherhand73.allyearround74.differentkindsof75.duringthedaytimeⅪ.76.tried77.reason78.met79.felt80.save81.sell82.carefully83.fortableⅫ.Onepossibleversion:XinghaiParkisnearhereandyoucanwalkthereeasily.JustgostraightalongXinhuaStreetandturnrightatthefirstcrossing.Walkalongtheroadandturnleftwhenyoufindasupermarket.XinghaiParkisdownthestreetonyourright.Acrossfromtheparkisapolicestation.Ihavebeentotheparkmanytimes.It'sreallyagoodplacetohavefun.It'sbeautifulwithmanytreesandflowers.Youcanplaygamesorhaveapicnicthere.YoualsocanpracticeyourChinesethere.Ithinkyouwilllikeit.
期中试卷|一年级( )二年级(
)三年级(
)四年级(
)五年级(
)六年级(
)     七年级(
)八年级(
)九年级(
)期末试卷|一年级(
)二年级(
)三年级(
)四年级(
)五年级(
)六年级(
)     七年级(
)八年级(
)九年级(
)模拟题|中考(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
英语中高考列表
宜城教育资源网 版权所有,未经授权禁止复制或镜像
宜城教育资源网主办 站长:此地宜城  
建议使用IE6.0及以上版本 在及以上分辨率下浏览君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【人教版】新目标八年级下册英语:Unit 10 单元测试题(含答案)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口人教版2013年八年级上册英语第八单元测试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
人教版2013年八年级上册英语第八单元测试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
人教版2013年八年级上册英语第八单元测试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源天添 资源网 w ww.tT z
英语人教八年级上综合测评Unit 8(时间:90分钟 分值:100分)第Ⅰ卷 部分(15分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确答语(5分)Were there many sharks at the aquarium?1.A.Yes,it was.&&&B.Yes,there were.&&C.No,there wasn't.
Did you have a great time?2.A.Yes,I do.&&&B.Yes.I did.&&&&C.No,I don't.
Where did you go for the last day off? 3.A.England.   &&B.Twice.   &&&C.Very far.
How do you go to school?4.A.A man.& &&&B.An octopus.& &&&C.By bike.
How was your school trip?5.A.It was awful.&&&B.It's Ben's.&&&&C.They are boring.
Ⅱ.听句子,选择与所听句子内容一致的图画(有两幅多余图片)(5分)6.M:Where did you go on your school trip,Rose?W:Well,I went to Beijing,the capital of China.I visited the Great Wall.It's really Great& and beautiful!I visited other places too.7.W:Ho w was your school trip,Sam?M:I went to Sydney,Australia.The air there is fresh.Everywhere is green.I visited Sydney Opera House.It was built on the water,in the sea.I like it very much.8.M:How about you,Linda?W:I went to 2010 Shanghai Expo with my friends.9.W:Your turn,Jack.How was your school trip?M:I went to Rome,Italy.The city is beautiful.There is much water around the city.It is really a wonderful place.I visited the Leaning Tower(比萨斜塔).It is wonderful!I w ill never forget it!10.W:And how about your school trip,David?M:Well,I went to Paris,the capital city of France.It is romantic,I should say.And& I visited the famous Eiffel Tower!It is wonderful.Next year I will go there with my parents again.&6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______&Ⅲ.听对 话,选择正确答案(5分)M:You like traveling very much,don't you?W:Yes.Well,every year,I travel to many places.Zoos are the first places I will visit.M:Where did you go last summer?W:Last summer,I went to London.M:Did you visit the zoo there?W:Yes,of course.There is a big wild zoo in London.There are many animals in the zoo.And there is a very big aquarium too.M:Wow,sounds terrific!But how many kinds of animals are there in the aquarium?W:More than a thousand,I think.M:Can you say some of them?W:Of course!I took many pictures and come with me―I'll show you the picture.M:Great!Let's go and see them!11.Q1:What does she like?12.Q2:Where did she go last summer?13.Q3:What kind of zoo did she visit?14.Q4:How many kinds of animals are there in the zoo?15.Q5:What did she do when she visited the London aquarium?11.A.Visiting.&&&B.Traveling.&&&C.Staying at home.
12.A.America.& &&&B.Australia.& &&C.London.
13.A.A wild zoo and an aquarium.B.A small zoo and an aquarium.C.A big zoo and an aquarium.
14.A.More tha n a thousand.B.More than a hundred.C.More than a million.
15.A.Saw many water animals.B.Took some water animals back home.C.Took many pictures of the animals.
第Ⅱ卷 笔试部分(85分)Ⅳ.单项选择(10分)16.―Where can people buy souvenirs?―Of course at a______Shop.A.Book&&&&B.Gift&&&&C.Shoe  & &&D.Food
17.He______with his friends last Sunday.A.hang out& &&B.hung out&&&C.hanged out& &&D.hung off
18.My little sister ______ the second prize in the last competition.A.won& &&&B.win&&&&C.wins& &&&D.winned
19.She went ______ a drive after work last Friday.A.to& &&&&B.for&&&&C.in& &&&&D.by
20.Do you have ______ to say about this?A.something else& &B.anything else&&C.else something& &D.else anything
21.Ted cleaned the room on his day ______.A.of& &&&&B.off&&&&C.down& &&&D.away
22.―______ was your school trip?―Wonderful!A.Where& &&&B.Why&&&&C.What& &&&D.How
23.______ the class,the students left the classroom one by one.A.At the end of& &&B.In the end&&&C.By the end& &&D.At the end
24.―______ you in Beijing last summer?―Yes,I ______.A.Was;was& &&B.Were;was&&C.Was;were& &&D.Were;were
25.―Did you go to bed ______last night,Li Ping?―No,I went to bed ______instead.A.later;early& &&B.late;early&&C.lately;early& &&D.lately;earlily
Ⅴ.完形(10分)Dear Mary,How are you and your parents?Did you__26__a good time last weekend?We had a day__27__from school this week.But I had a(n)__28__day.I got up early in the morning but the __29__was very bad.So I __30__to stay at home and help my mom do the housework.Then I went to the Gift Shop and bought __31__gifts.After that,I read a boring book a nd watched TV about Super Girls.After lunch,my parents wanted to go__32__a drive,so I went with them.However,that wasn't interesting,__33__.In the evening,my best friend__34__me to watch an interesting movie__35__sharks.But I found it wasn't interesting at all.Please write to me soon!Yours,Lily26.A.enjoy & &&B.spend&&&C.have& &&&D.had
27.A.of& &&&B.o ff&&&&C.away& &&&D.far
28.A.exciting& &&B.happy&&&C.bad& &&&D.wonderful
29.A.food& &&&B.breakfast&&&C.coat &&&&D.weather
30.A.wanted& &&B.must&&&&C.liked& &&&D.had
31.A.lots of& &&B.so much&&&C.a lot&& &&&D.a little
32.A.for& &&&B.on&&&&C.in& &&&&D.at
33.A.too& &&&B.also&&&&C.neither& &&&D.either
34.A.told& &&&B.said&&&&C.made& &&&D.let
35.A.with& &&&B.about&&&&C.for & &&&D.in
Ⅵ.理解(20分)AMany people do not like to stay at home on holidays.They want to go out to see something different or do something exciting.So people from the country go to the city and people from the city go to the country for holidays.During the holidays,trains,buses and planes are all very busy.It is very hard to buy train tickets or air tickets.Many people take cars or buses for traveling.Last May Day my family went to the country by car for our holiday.There was too much traffic on the road,so we had to move very slowly.It took us about an hour to get out of the town.After some time,we came to a farm.It was clean and beautiful.The animals were very cute.We thought it was a nice place for a picnic,so we stopped and took the food,fruit and drinks out of the car.We sat down under a big green tree and began to eat.Suddenly a strong wind blew and soon it started to rain.We had to run back to our car and had our picnic in the car.Then we drove back home.What a bad trip it was!36.Many people don't like to stay at home on holidays because ______.A.they have much moneyB.the weather outside is alw ays pretty coolC.they want to see something differentD.they don't want to rest37.The family went to ______ for holidays last May Day.A.a beach park& &&B.the country&&C.the city& &&&D.a village
38.Last May Day the family trip was ______.A.interesting& &&B.relaxing&&&C.awful& &&&D.exciting
39.It's hard to buy train tickets or air tickets on holidays because ______.A.there are few ticketsB.many people& want to go by train or planeC.it's cheap to take a train or planeD.it's fun to take a train or plane
40.What is the meaning of “blew” in Chinese?A.蓝色& &&&B.刮风&&&&C.吹气& &&&D.卷起
BCan dolphins talk?Maybe they can't talk with words,but they talk with sounds.They show their feelings with sounds.Dolphins travel in a group.We call a group of fish a “school”.They don't study,but they travel together.Dolphins are mammals,not fish,but they swim together in a school.Dolphins talk to the other dolphins in a school.They give information.They tell when they are happy or sad or afraid.They say “welcome” when a dolphin comes back to the school.They talk when they play.They make a few sounds above water.They make many more sounds under water.People can't hear these sounds because they are very,very high.Scientists make tapes of the sounds and study them.Sometimes people catch a dolphin for a large aquarium.People can watch the dolphins in a show.Dolphins don't like to be away from their school at an aquarium.They are sad and lonely.There are many stories about dolphins.They help people.Sometimes they save somebody's life.Dolphin's meat is good.But people don't like to kill them.They say that dolphins bring good luck.Many people believe this.41.Dolphins talk with ______.A.words& &&&B.sounds&&&C.their hands& &&D.music
42.Dolphins talk when they ______.A.play& &&&B.show&&&&C.listen& &&&D.kill
43.They make the most sounds ______.A.above water& &&B.for tapes&&&C.under water& &&D.in an aquarium
44.Dolphins like to be ______.A.at an aquarium& &B.alone&&&&C.in their school&& &D.on a tape
45.Which sentence is NOT true?A.Dolphins can save people's life.& &&&B.People like to watch dolphins.C.Dolphins always bring bad luck.& &&&D.Dolphins can talk with sounds.
Ⅶ.任务型(10分)A school tripToday we went to Underwater World for our school trip.It took us about 30 minutes to get there by bus.Underwater World is the most famous place in our city,so it attracts a lot of tourists every year.&When we arrived there,we were excited to see all kinds of sea animals,such as sharks,dolphins,seals and sea lions.The colors of these animals blended (相称) very well with the background,especially the corals (珊瑚).The sharks in this aquarium attracted most tourists.They swam across the aquarium freely,while smaller fishes had to watch out and fear for their lives.Besides,dolphins are a big attraction,too.We watched a wonderful dolphin show before we left Underwater World.The school trip was very enjoyable,and we learned a lot from the amazing world of animals.根据短文内容回答下面的问题。46.How did the students go for their school trip?________________________________________________________________________
47.Where did they go?________________________________________________________________________
48.What did they see there?________________________________________________________________________
49.How long did it take them to get there?________________________________________________________________________
50.How did the writer like the school trip?________________________________________________________________________
Ⅷ.词汇运用(10分)A.根据汉语或首字母提示完成单词。51.Tomorrow is my cousin's birthday.I'm going to buy a g______ for her.
52.There are many tall trees in our school y______.
53.Did you see any seals at the a______?
54.______(幸好),she was in when I called.
55.It's going to rain.Please take an ______(雨伞) with you.
B.用所给单词的适当形式。56.I know only one of the ______(visit).How about you?
57.Dick is a basketball fan.He wants to be a ______(play) like Yao Ming.
58.Who ______(win) the first prize in yesterday's singing competition?
59.It's a ______(rain) day today.So you'd better stay at home.
60.Did you have fun ______(camp)?
Ⅸ.补全对话(10分)Li Ming:Hi,Liu Mei.I went to the Golden Lake with my family during the Dragon Boat Festival.Liu Mei:Really?How& was your trip?Li Ming:__61__!The scenery there is very beautiful.Liu Mei:How did you go there?Li Ming:__62__.My father drove us there.Liu Mei:How long did you stay there?Li Ming:__63__.Liu Mei:Three days?Fantastic!By the way,do you like the food there?Li Ming:__64__.It's very delicious.Liu Mei:You're so lucky.__65__.Li Ming:I am sure you will.It is really worth visiting.
Ⅹ.书面表达(15分)假设你是布莱德,请根据下面表格的活动内容提示,给你的笔友亚瑟写一封电子邮件,介绍你在北京旅游时的所见所闻。Time&ActivitiesSaturday morning&Visit the Great WallSaturday afternoon&Meet Tian Zhen,a famous singer,in the Summer PalaceSunday morning&Go to the aquariumSunday afternoon&Go to the Gift Shop
&参考答案Ⅰ. 1 -5&& BBACAⅡ.6- 10& ECFBDⅢ. 11-15&& BCAAC Ⅳ. 16-25& BBABB&& BDABB Ⅴ. 26-35&& CBCDD& AADAB Ⅵ.& 36-45& CBCBB&& BACCCⅦ.& 46&& By bus.47& Underwater World.48&& All kinds of sea animals.49&& About 30 minutes.50&& It was very enjoyable.Ⅷ.51 gift&& 52 yard& 53 aquarium&& 54& Luckily 55& umbrella 56 visitors 57 player& 58 won& 59 rainy& 60 camping&
Ⅸ. 61.Wonderful/Great 62.By car 63.Three days 64.Yes/Sure 65.I hope I can go there one day Ⅹ.Dear Arthur,How was your weekend?Did you have a good time?My we ekend was really wonderful.I went to Beijing with my family.On Saturday morning,we visited the Great Wall.There were many people there.We took some photos.In the afternoon we went to the Summer Palace.At the Summer Palace I met the famous singer Tian Zhen.I got her autograph.On Sunday morning we went to the aquarium.There we saw some sharks and seals and many other sea animals.On Sunday afternoon we went to the Gift Shop and bought a lot of souvenirs.Finally,tired but happy,we came home by train.Yours,& Brad 文 章来源天添 资源网 w ww.tT z
上一篇学科试题: 下一篇学科试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级物理期末测试题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信