我上周和用英文介绍我的朋友友去北京了英文

was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the city center of Beijing. It was cold outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in 的翻译是:今天是阳光明媚。兴奋。我在 6:45 上午就起床了。我做了一个约会 9 上午在见面。我有我的早餐后,去北京城中心。这是外面冷。当我到达时,我的朋友没来。我在肯德基的门的前面等待着他。我已有一年没见到他们了。并在一年中,我们没来与他人接触频繁。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the city center of Beijing. It was cold outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
今天阳光明媚。我很兴奋。我得到了一个季度最多七个。我的任命,以满足九点钟。我有我的早餐后,我去北京的城市中心。这是外面冷。当我到达时,我的朋友没有到达。我等着他在前面的肯德基的大门。我还没有看到他们为一年。并在一年内,我们没有来与其他人频繁接触。
今天是阳光明媚。兴奋。我在 6:45 上午就起床了。我做了一个约会 9 上午在见面。我有我的早餐后,去北京城中心。这是外面冷。当我到达时,我的朋友没来。我在肯德基的门的前面等待着他。我已有一年没见到他们了。并在一年中,我们没来与他人接触频繁。
今天是阳光普照。 我很兴奋。 我起来,在一个季度7。 我任命了一个以满足9时休会。 当我在我早餐,我到北京的城市中心。 这是冷。 虽然在我到达时,我的朋友不来的。 我等着他的前的肯德基的门。 我没有看到他们为一年。 和在一年,我们并没有接触到一些人频繁。
今天是晴朗的。 我是激动的。 我起来了在处所到七。 我定一次约会见面在9点。 在我吃了我的早餐之后,我去北京的市中心。 它是冷的外部。 当我到达了,我的朋友没有到达。 我等待了他在KFC的门前面。 我没看见他们一年。 并且在一年,我们频繁地没有进入联络与其他。
相关内容&abuild the teater and watch a video. 正在翻译,请等待... & aFollow me. 跟我学。 & a这个病人不需移动 This patient does not have to move & a我好累。我去睡觉啦。 I am quite tired.I sleep. & a- We don't always get our hopes and dreams, and we don't always get our own way. 正在翻译,请等待... & a你是不是觉得我只是个小孩子 You thought I am only a child & aWondering which Olay skin care products are right for you 想知道哪些Olay护肤品为您是不错 & a在深圳,有许多的大厦,花园,超市...... In Shenzhen, some many buildings, garden, supermarket ...... & a深圳市是个美丽的现代都市,它是中国最大的城市之一。 Shenzhen is the beautiful modern metropolis, it is one of Chinese biggest cities. & a这是谁的车
& a买电话 Buys the telephone & a对于我们每个人来说是很重要的节日 Regarding our each person is the very important holiday & aAt the same time, in the parent-child activities, parents can more directly to understand their children in the performance of the collective, and correct evaluation of children ability level, this won't make the parents in the evaluation process of children produces deviation. At the same time are the subject of paren 同时,在父母孩子活动,父母在表现更加直接地装于罐中明白他们的孩子集体,并且儿童能力水平,这的正确评估在孩子的评估过程中不会做父母导致偏差。 同时是主题父母孩子活动多个主题,那做父母,并且孩子一起有互作用的作用,能更好促进父母之间的通信。 & awelcomed 欢迎 & a我爱你 但是我不知道怎么办 Aber ich mag Sie I nicht k?nnend, handhabt & a我也去呢 I also go & aran across the street 横跨街道跑了 & a打锣 Striking a gong & a你能带我参观一下你们的学校吗 You can lead me to visit your school & aor get iPhone unlocked and contrack-free 或得到iPhone开锁和无contrack & a坐3路公共汽车 Rides 3 groups buses & a你会不会唱歌 Can you sing & aDegree ago 正在翻译,请等待... & a大家好我叫凯伦 Everybody is good I to call triumphant roentgen & a第三 学会 画 Third academic society picture & apersevered 坚持 & a如果他不同意该怎么办呢 正在翻译,请等待... & aConstruction tolerances and design parameters for NSM FRP reinforcement in concrete beams 建筑容忍和NSM FRP增强的设计参数在具体射线 & a我尊重每一个人 I respect each person & a若是天荒地老 If in ancient times & awhat time are we going to leave
home? 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe darkness is no darknesswith thee 黑暗是没有darknesswith thee & adissappointment dissappointment & ado not be late for ciass, 正在翻译,请等待... & abecome worried 变得担心 & a第四把切好的水果装入碗中 正在翻译,请等待... & a老公就要回家了,这也是我一直一来都想和他一起做的事情 The husband had to go home, first this also was I all wants continuously the matter which did together with him & afill our father christmas suit 填装我们的父亲圣诞节衣服 & a清潮 正在翻译,请等待... & ai can no longer tolerate his actions 我可以不再容忍他的行动 & aMy brother is going to come too so if you want to invite a friend that's cool 我的兄弟太如此来,如果您想要邀请是凉快的朋友 & a爱我别走 Likes me not walking & a她的毛衣比我的轻 Her woolen sweater compared to mine light & a现在我的实验室需要一名试验助理 Now my laboratory needs an experimental assistant & a建造长城是为了保护北方的边界 North constructs the Great Wall is in order to protect the boundary & aI am one person alone, without a greeting, my heart is cold, my world became dark, my friend, where? Where my friendship? 我在哪里是单独一个人,没有问候,我的心脏是冷的,我的世界变得黑暗,我的朋友, ? 在哪里我的友谊? & aif you have chicken eighth ,you can say a picture , if you have chicken eighth, you can say a picture, & aa salt mine may be found under the ground 盐矿也许被发现在地面之下 & a隔断推拉门系列 Room partition on rollers gate series & ayou don't deserve it 您不该当它 & a爱舞蹈的男孩 Loves boy who dances & a在古代建筑这么长的墙很累人的 Was exhausting very much in the ancient architecture such long wall & a艾丽士宁宁可当个服务员养活自己,也不嫁给那个男人 Ai Lishi rather when rather a service person supports oneself, also does not marry to that man & awas sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the city center of Beijing. It was cold outside. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in 今天是晴朗的。 我是激动的。 我起来了在处所到七。 我定一次约会见面在9点。 在我吃了我的早餐之后,我去北京的市中心。 它是冷的外部。 当我到达了,我的朋友没有到达。 我等待了他在KFC的门前面。 我没看见他们一年。 并且在一年,我们频繁地没有进入联络与其他。 &下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译2.It was a long holiday.We left Beijing on February 1st and got to Harbinon the 2nd.On the firstday.I went to a park with my parents.On the 3rd,I went skiing.On the 4th ,I did my homework.On the 5th ,I went ice-skating.On the 6th,I bought presents for my friends.We god back to Beijing by plane on the 7th.For the last day of the holiday,we relaxed and prepared to go bank to work or school.
泽速浪000973
这是一个很长的假期.我们在2月1日离开北京,2月2日到达了哈尔滨.在哈尔滨的第一天,我和爸爸妈妈去了公园.在2月3日,我去了滑雪.到了2月4日,我做作业.2月5日的时候,我去了滑冰.到了第二天,我去买了一些礼物给我的朋友.在2月7日,我们坐飞机回北京.在假期的最后一天,我们放松了一下,并准备去银行上班和上学.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是个很长的假期。我们2月1日离开北京第二次去了哈尔滨。第一天,我和父母去了公园。第三天,我去滑雪了。第四天,我写作业。第五天,我去滑冰。第六天,给我的朋友们买礼物。第七天我们乘飞机回到了北京。对于上一个假期的最后一天,我用来放松,我已经准备好了去银行或者学校工作。...
这是一个长假。我们2月1日离开北京,2月2日到达哈尔滨。在哈尔滨的第一天,我和爸爸妈妈去了公园。2月3日,我去滑雪。2月4日,我做作业。2月5日,我去滑冰。到了第二天,我去买了一些礼物送给我的朋友。2月7日,我们坐飞机回北京。假期的最后一天,我们放松了一下,并准备去银行和上学。...
这是个长假期。2月1日我们从北京出发,2日到了哈尔滨。在哈尔滨的第一天,我和父母去了公园。3日,我去滑雪。4日,我呆在家做作业。5日,去滑冰了。6日,我给朋友买了些礼物。7日,我们坐飞机回北京。我们在这个假期的最后一天里放松放松,并做好了随时回到银行上班或继续上学的准备。...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用英语翻译我昨天在街上看见了我的朋友.去年,我去了北京.他们昨天高兴.
舆论小雪70涆
Yesterday I saw my old friend in the street.Last year,I went to Beijing.They were happy yesterday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2011北京英语各区县模拟完成句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2011北京英语各区县模拟完成句子
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读