那你咋天为什么不打篮球英语作文的英语

编辑点评:每个人学外语都有着自己的方法,但是都需要从学习单词做起,掌握了单词后,外语学习变得简单,以下推荐打篮球的英文以及打篮球用英语怎么说等相关解释
打篮球的英文:play basketball参考例句:She likes to play basketball and waterski.她喜欢打篮球和滑水。As a basketball player, he's a natural.他天生是打篮球的料子。Playing basketball is one form of physical exercise. 打篮球是体育活动的一种形式。&In his early years, he was a keen basketball player.&他早年热衷于打篮球。In their spare time, they’re fond of playing basket-ball.业余时间,他们喜欢打篮球We are going to play neither basketball nor volleyball.我们既不将打篮球也不将打排球。&To be plain with you, I really do not know how to play Basketball.&"老实说,我真的不知道怎么打篮球。"&My brother always beats me at basketball, hands down.&"打篮球,我哥哥总是轻而易举就打败我。"Bill challenged Jim's remark that basketball is safer than football.比尔对吉姆的打篮球比踢足球安全的说法提出异议。I'm fond of the shuttle cock, the seesaw and playing basketball. How about you?我喜欢跳毽子、跷跷板和打篮球。你呢? :v. 装扮;戏弄;参加;同…比赛;玩;打出;发挥作用;演奏;播放;扮演n. 戏剧,剧本;比赛;玩耍,游戏represent a play再上演某剧 play around with在一起厮混|玩弄|戏弄 Play havoc with搅乱,破坏He played a small part in the play. 他在这出戏里演一个小角色。 If you are playing cards, you are playing a game using cards.纸牌游戏就是用纸牌来玩的一种游戏。:n. 篮球;篮球运动They ransacked the whole classroom for their basketball.他们翻遍了整个教室寻找他们的篮球。Throw the basketball at the net.往蓝网里投篮球。He has no superior as a basketball player. 作为一名篮球运动员,没有人能胜过他。I like swimming and basketball.我喜欢游泳和篮球。Or maybe you like basketball?还是说你喜欢篮球运动?翻译推荐:}

我要回帖

更多关于 打篮球用英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信