求分析复合句长句是什么结构的宾含有定语从句的复合句,分析第4个空前后,和第6个空前后

将下列句子改成含宾语从句的主从复合句1.He told me."Our teacher asks you to go to the office at once."2.He said to her:"Xiao Li will go to see you this afternoon".He said to he3.Our teacher said."The sun is bigger than the earth."4.We are studying English now."they said5.My sister said to me"I'm leaving for HongKong."6.She asked me"Will you go there with me?"7.He asked"Which book do you like best?"8.Does every one want to go?"He asked9.My brother said,"I'll never give up."10.Mr black told Jane"Come to school on time tomorrow"Mr black told Jane11.The teacher said"sat it agin."
泰山冠军5701
1.He told me that our teacher asks me to go to the office at once.2.He said to her that xiao li would go to see her this afernoon.3.Our teacher said that the sun was bigger than the earth.4.They said ther were studying English at that time.5.My sister said to me that she was leaving for HongKong.6.She asked me whether I would go with her.7.He asked that which book i liked best.8.He asked if every one wanted to go.9.My brother said he would never give up.10.The teacher said that sat it agin.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语问题——将两个句子合成一个含有宾语从句的复合句1.Would the customer like a cup of tea?The sever wants to know.2.What time does the ship leave?Lould you tell me?3.When will the train leave?Do you know.4.Where are we going hiking?They want to know.5.Who took away my pen?Please tell me.
1.The server wants to know whether the customer would like a cup of tea or not.2.Could you tell me what time the ship leaves?3.Do you know when the train will leave.4.They want to know where we are going hiking.5.Please tell me who took away my pen.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码将下列句子改为含有宾语从句的复合句Why did you come to school late?Can you tell me?
Can you tell me why you came to school late?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码将下列句子合并为含有宾语从句的复合句.I believe .My uncle can speak English welll.Did John go to the zoo yesterday?George asked.When will the movie be on?Can you tell me?The earth goes around the sun.The teacher told us.
I believe .My uncle can speak English welll.【I believe that my uncle can speak English well.】Did John go to the zoo yesterday?George asked.【George asked that whether John went to the zoo yesterday.】When will the movie be on?Can you tell me?【Can you tell me when the movie will be on?】The earth goes around the sun.The teacher told us.【The teacher told us that the earth goes around the sun.】因为本句“地球围绕太阳转”是客观规律,因此用一般现在时态.【英语牛人团】倾情奉献,手工搞定,质量可靠,
第二个是疑问句,是不是应该用whether···or
not,而且你的回答中that与whether在一起好像不通顺
对了,疏忽,低级错误!
that去掉。or not加不加都行!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I&believe&that&my&uncle&can&speak&English&well.George&asked&if&John&went&to&the&zoo&yesterday...
I believe my
well.George
asked whether John had gone to the zoo the day before.Can
me when the movie will be on?The
扫描下载二维码将下面的句子组成含有宾语从句的复合句.1.The race is interesting to watch.(I think…)________________________________________(注:下面一样的)2.They will have good luck in the new year.(They believe…)___________________3.Is June a good time to visit Hong Kong?(I wonder…)___________________4.Have you heard of the story?(I ask Tom…)___________________
1,I think the race is interesting to watch2,They believe they
will have good luck in the new year
3, I wonder whether June is a good time to visit Hong Kong
4, I ask Tom if he has heard of the story
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等一下我马上打
刚刚有个回答你的是错的
宾语从句中that 不能省略
I think that race is interesting to watch They believe that they will have good luck in the new yearIwonder that June is a good time to visit Hong KongI ask that you have heard of the story ?
Thank you very much!
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 含宾语从句的复合句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信