续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语1第1次作业
上传于||文档简介
&&西​南​交​大
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩18页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢  Hello! My name is Mike. I'm 16. Today I'd like to introduce my school day. I'm a student in No. 19 Middle School. Every day I must get up at 6∶30. I have my breakfast at 7∶00. I always have an egg and a glass of milk. I leave for school at 7∶20. I have an English class at 9∶00. My favourite subject is chemistry. But my best friend Jack likes history and science. I'm at school from 7∶50 a.m. to 4∶30 p.m. At 4∶15 in the afternoon I must clean the classroom. I go home at 4∶30. I have supper at 6∶00 in the evening. I watch the CCTV news at 7∶00. I go to bed at 9∶00. It's a busy day. Here is Betty -- my sister's introduction about her school day.
  Hi! I am Betty. I get up at six ten in the morning every day. I wash my face and I brush my teeth. I go to school at six thirty. I go to school on my bike. I begin to have classes at seven thirty. We have seven lessons every day, four in the morning and three in the afternoon. I like English, Chinese and maths. But I don't like PE lessons very much. Classes are over at four twenty-five. After school, my friends and I go home. I get home at about a quarter to five. I have dinner with my family at six thirty. After dinner, I do my homework, and then I watch TV in our living room. I go to bed at nine. I am very happy every day!
(1) When does Mike have breakfast?
A.At 6∶30.
B.At 7∶00.
C.At 7∶20.
(2) What subject does Jack like?
A.English.
B.Chemistry.
C.Science.
(3) How many hours does Mike stay at school?
A.8 hours.
B.8 hours and 20 minutes.
C.8 hours and 40 minutes.
(4) How does Betty go to school?
A.By bike.
B.By bus.
C.On bike.
(5) Which does Betty like?
A.Chinese.
C.Both A and B.
(6) When does Betty get to her home?
A.At 5∶15.
B.At 4∶50.
C.At 4∶45.
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
  You may not know how his magic tricks work.But that's why they are so much fun!
  David Copperfield is one of the world's most famous magicians (魔术师).He began studying magic when he was a child.At the age of 12, he was the youngest person in the Society of American Magicians.Now he is famous all over the world.In 1983, he made the Statue of Liberty in New York disappear for a few minutes.In 1986, Copperfield first came to China.He walked through the Great Wall in Beijing! During his second visit in 2002, lots of Chinese people were lucky enough to enjoy his shows.In 2004, he came to China again.He showed everyone, young and old, lots of new magic tricks.Copperfield's shows began in Beijing in April.Then he gave shows in Changsha, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Shanghai and so on - seven other cities in China in April and May.There were 38 shows in all!
  Copperfield's shows are not just magic.He also dances and does many interesting things to make his fans happy.He even asks his fans to help him do tricks ! One of Copperfield's greatest tricks is flying.In his shows in China, he even made some fans fly around the theatre ! In another trick, an electric saw(电锯) cut Copperfield's body in half.Copperfield's magic is different each time.What do you think he will do next time? It will be fun to wait and see!
How many times has David Copperfield been to China?
Three times.
Four times.
________is NOT in David Copperfield's shows according to the passage.
Flying his fans around
Cutting his own body in half with a saw
Walking in the water
Making the Statue of Liberty disappear for a while
What is the best tide of the passage?
A Famous Magician
A Visit to China
Lucky Chinese People
Thirty - eight Shows
&& &The idea for the book Harry Potter and the philosopher’s Stone came to Joanne Kathleen Rowling in 1990.It took her seven years to finish writing it.During those seven years she had a number of jobs.including one job as an English teacher in Portugal.
& &&Rowling sent the book to four publishers before one of them bought it.She was very happy to sell her book because it was her life’s dream to be a published writer.Before she sold her book,Rowling was living in a small apartment with her daughter and was so poor that she could not afford heat in the winter.
& &&Harry Potter became very successful with children and adults in England.The book also really took off in the United States.After her second and third books were published,the there Harry Potter books filled the top three places on many newspapers’ lists of best-sellers.Then the books were made into popular movies.Without question.Rowling’s life had completely changed,in just three years.
& &&Harry Potter books have now sold more than 30 million books around the world and have been translated into more than thirty-five languages.In 1997,Rowling was earning £70(about US$110) a week.By the end of 2001,she had earned over £150 million($250 million),making her one of the most successful female writers of all time.
&&& 根据短文内容,选择正确的答案,
1.This reading is about _________.
& A.Harry Potter’s life&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the writer’s life
& C.how the book became a movie &&&& D.why Harry Potter is popular
2.Which sentence is true about the first Harry Potter book.
&& A.Four publishers bought it.&&& B.It took the writer several years to finish it.
&& C.It was first published in Portugal& &D.Rowling got the idea from her daughter
3.Rowling’s dream was __________.
& A.to be a magician&&& B.to make a movie
& C.to have her books published &&&D.to be an English teacher
4.How many languages has Harry Potter been translated into?
& A.more than 35&&& B.about 135 &&&C.about 90 &&&D.more than 150
5.Which sentence is true about Rowling?
&&&A.Many other writers have been much more successful than she.
& B.Not many writers are as successful as she is
&&&C.She is more successful than other writers
&&&D.She became successful because of a movie
听力部分(第一节)
Ⅰ.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
A.brought
C.thought
A.I'll go to your party.
B.I can't go to your party.
C.I won't hold the party.
A.December 17th, 2008
B.December 7th, 2008
C.November17th, 2008
A.The MP4 belongs to me.
B.The MP4 isn't Tina's.It's mine.
C.Tina owns the MP4.
A.Mary almost has no friends here.
B.Mary often stays at home with her friends.
C.Mary has a few friends here.
Ⅱ.听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
A.Not bad.
B.How badly you did!
C.I'm sorry to hear that.
A.Are you ready?
B.I hope so.
C.Congratulations.
A.It's cool.
B.It's summer.
C.It's seven thirty.
A.I'm fifteen
B.On March tenth
C.In 1995
A.Twenty dollars
B.Two, please
C.I like them very much
Ⅲ.听对话和问题,选择适当的选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
A.Coffee.
A.He had a stomachache.
B.He was lost
C.He wanted to take a taxi.
A.She always runs.
B.She always swims.
C.She always plays basketball.
Ⅳ.听语段、对话和问题,选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)
16.What does Mary Smith tell us?
A.A story book.
B.A weather report.
C.An English lesson.
17.What is the high temperature tomorrow?
18.How much money in the lost bag?
A.$1, 000.
B.$ 10, 000.
C.$100, 000.
19.Why did the airport was closed?
A.windy.
B.snowy.
C.rainy.
20.How many pieces of news in the passage?
21.Where does the dialogue happen?
A.in a shopping center
B.at school
C.on the phone
22.What is the relationship between Rose and Jack?
A.workmate
B.classmate
23.What does Rose want Jack to do when he comes back?
A.Call her.
B.Send her an e-mail.
C.Write to her.
24.What is Rose's home number?
25.What will Rose and Jack discuss?
A.A study plan.
B.A picnic plan.
C.A trip plan.多道选择题_百度知道
多道选择题
A.didn&#39. had cried. will play
D.which13. had returned5;t written B.doesn've gone
C.I go D.I&#39.
A.was travelling B.travelled
C.had been traveling D.was to travel. was returning
D, I gave it to her _______ It write C.won&#39. are requested9;t saying
B.don&#39. will request
B. The reporter said that the UFO ________east to west when be saw it. has changed
C; has lost
D. I wonder why Jenny _________ us recently. will have changed
D. will change7.
A.wasn&#39, does it matter _______t say14. --- You&#39. cried? ― Of course. request
, but soon _____to his old ways. returned
B;t fell D.haven&#39. is seeing
B, but I haven’t had time to play since the new year, sir?― I ______ if you could tell me how to fill out this form. saw 6;m sorry I _________ anything about it sooner. have played
A, I ___________as ill as I do now for a very long time. Dt say C.won' had lost C;t written15. We should have heard from her by now. sees
D.didn&#39. What is it. A.he
D.who11. A.while
B.the moment
C.suddenly
D.once12, so It feeling
C.don've left the light on. I _________ping-pong quite well. --- You&#39.re drinking too much.
C.whether
D.that10. Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology____t fell B.wasn&#39.
--- Oh . was wondering
C. I certainly think it&#39.C.
A.hasn&#39. returns
C.________and turn it off. has cried. play8.
A;t write D.hadn&#39. ― Excuse me. is changing
A. — You haven’t said a word about my new coat. The men will have to wait all day______ the doctor works faster. are requesting
D.4;m going2.
A.I&#39. John said he’d been working in the office for an hour, _______ll go B.I&#39. Visitors_________ not to touch the exhibits. —Did you remember to give Mary the money you owed her. --- How are you today.
A. I read about it i lost
--- Oh . played
D;t felt31; has lost16, Brenda. had wondered
B. would wonder
D. Old McDonald gave up smoking for a while. Would you do me a favor.
--- Only at home.
A. No one ________ me but you.
A. had seen
C. The little girl ______ her heart out because she ______ her toy bear and believed she wasn’t
ever going to find it
提问者采纳
人家问你What is it:it was in some book or other. D——Brenda,对啊. A 一般过去时 5.A ——你还开着灯呢。 10.A 现在进行时. C 排除法,表示每时每刻都在变化,where it was是主语从句. D 游客被要求…… 要用被动语态 9. A 过去进行时 4。 ---哦!。你穿上当然很漂亮了? does it matter where it was. A recenly多出现在现在完成时态中。 6!我现在就去关掉它,所以丢玩具要用“过去的过去” 16. A 我在某本书或者别的书里读过关于它的. B 病人们得整天等着。 15! 这个题目楼上两位选的B肯定不对,除非医生能行动快点,是不是应该用where 13,但过年后就没时间玩了?你觉得怎样,it是形式主语?这句里。除你之外? ——很长时间我都觉得比现在好(病情轻) 言下之意是“在今天有段时间内。 go and turn it off动词形式要一致 2,为什么用where而不用which,你可以把这句话先转化为! no sooner 立即 14. B ——你今天身体怎么样,哪本书(或.然后给in some book or other划线部分提问,我觉得没有现在这么病重&#47? 意思是“现在你有什么事儿”,你还没评价我的新大衣呢,哭泣在后,请原谅我刚才没有马上评价;我觉得比现在病情轻” 3. B the moment that 一……就…… 12.C ——你总是喝那么多酒(含有抱怨的意味) ——只有在家才这样1,没人能看到我.D 我乒乓球打的特好? ——哦. B 丢玩具在前? 你怎么能够回答“I was wondering”“我刚才在想” 明显的逻辑错误。 8!!:在哪儿看到的)重要吗. C 非限定性定语从句 11。 7,其他形式全错
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢````呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
选择题的相关知识
其他2条回答
ADAACADDBCBDDABB
ADAADADDBCDADABB
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请选择正确的选项1.Though it is not________, I still won't buy it.A.cheap
B.expensive
D.fit2.Their telephone number is 7035707. Have you_________?A.written it down B.written down it C.written them down D.written down them3.While he was riding a bike, he________it.A.fell off B.fell down C.fall off D.fall down4.What the teacher has said ________everyone in our class happy.A.let
姚哥小号wN84
1 B2 A3 A4 D
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.B2.A3.B.4.D
1.B2.A3.A4.D
扫描下载二维码神州智达英语模拟考试―压轴卷1_百度知道
神州智达英语模拟考试―压轴卷1
神州智达英语模拟考试―压轴卷1
。36.。66,故填s life 。54:个人情感本文是议论文,只有在日前购买才能享受优惠. B;m Li Hua from Senior Three,故填it,Light Phone可以使使用者转接到打给智能手机的电话. became 66. C.... 可推断。由第四段中的she also cares about other people&#39. Maybe that'下文People who earn a good living are often happier than people who livein poverty进一步说明了E项的内容.geographical69.;t really. Look → Looking72。40。由最后一段中的But no one brags about how nice their kid is . D。60。34。推理判断题,Light Phone的设计宗旨是使它被使用得尽可能“少(little)”.。由前句可知。设空处修饰名词position. I prayed for better than normal. that。考查关系词. Most importantly.。42。由下文的like when taking your kid to the park or having dinner with yourwife可推断,乐队指挥在正式表演前需要做很多的准备工作. t79.。B篇(家庭。词义猜测题,从而尽情“享受(enjoy)”周围的世界, you can lessen or completely avoidany reaction可知,显示屏可以显示座椅电梯的状况,这就像是给使用者的“款待(treat)”. A。智能手机在我们的生活中已经变得如此“普遍(common)”以至于很“难(hard)”想起以前网络覆盖范围很小时的生活. it 62. C,Light Phone使人们在休息的同时不用“担心(anxiety)”别人会不会有急事与自己联系;s great orchestras andconductors and listened to them for hours on end可知. that短文改错.,两位创办人见面后很快决定要“创造(create)”一种产品. B。这款装置“只(just)”有一个数字键盘;m having a lot of conflicting emotions和第二段中的Maybe I&#39。24. D. 以及第三段中的But that&#39.。考查一般现在时. 可推断:71. C;t have a screen at all可推断. we take count... geographical. reason前加the74。A项在此起承上启下的作用。文章出处题。设空处指代上文的the closest U,从而使人们不受太多外界的干扰。63;下文Here inthe U。由第一段末的go against the . D. C,创办者们开始考虑人们可以把手机“留(leave)”在家里. B. Look back to 。62;m lucky enough to be elected aschairman. the 68. C. make friends with 。26.. B.. D, I can speak fluent English and oftencommunicate with foreigners,本文是一则关于座椅电梯的广告,作者会感到很羞愧. B。文章介绍了一款只能接电话的手机.before → ago73. ,000是对F项的举例说明。由下文的people to live in the moment可推断。推理判断题。D项与上文的oftenlong hours away from home .. D。由下文的make a product可推断. As monitor of my class. 可推断.,从而使季节性过敏加剧。C篇(健康)本文是说明文。考查过去分词作定语的用法.If I&#39. I think reason 。38,新型产品“可以使(allows)”人们活在当下。由第三点建议中的make sure you at least wash your face at night可知,故填overlooking.. B。25。D篇(购物)本文是应用文.. is.. . of. C. E。由文中的A simple clear LED display shows the status of the stairlift可知;msuitable for the position.。考查动词-ing形式作定语的用法. which。55. stories of kindness可知,使用者随后还可以看到智能手机上所有的通知等.make → made76! I&#39. from other city 。考查代词。七选五。设空处引导宾语从句且从句中不缺成分. C. C.:61。由上文的isn&#39,此处是说某些“时刻(moments)”。智能手机能给人提供各种信息和便利。细节理解题:A篇(艺术)本文是记叙文。考查定冠词。由第四段中的receive forwarded calls from your phone,气候变化. 去掉for80。考查一般过去时。53,引出人们关于金钱和快乐的错误观念. D。31:话题。48。67。由第二段中的if she was reading on an eighth grade level instead of ,故填is:话题。32.. D。23。考查形容词作定语的用法,且overlook所表示的动作正在进行. I shouldn&#39。44。29.,故填形容词geographical.。64,导致一些树木延期授粉。推理判断题.。39。“如果(if)”享受生活的机会还不够吸引人的话. measurable happiness及下文的People who earned $50。由下文的and notifications可推断。43,指代前面整个主句的内容,因而使用者不必担心有人需要紧急“联系(reach)”他们. D,划线词的意思是“奇才”.。细节理解题. richer financially相呼应. Her goal is to recreate themusic as the composer intended可推断,也就是说人们有时实际上并不“需要(need)”来自脸谱网等的通知... it。通读全文可知..the biggest cause of spring allergies可推断. we don&#39. equipped 70。推理判断题。文章是一则座椅电梯的广告. 及下文的for certain .。由文章末的EXPIRES October 31. But → And75。上文提到人们在某些时刻可以把手机留在家里。由上文可知. C。21。设空处引导非限制性定语从句,且equip所表示的动作已完成。27.部分解析阅读理解。细节理解题.,000相呼应. A. equipped..of63。由第三段中的people to live in the moment及the minimum amount of connectedness可推断. 。由倒数第二段中的To help young musicians understand how to play the music,进而导致大量的树木在同一段时间授粉, the standard falls around $75,两位创办人想创造一种帮助人们与外界“断开联系(disconnect)”的产品;s trying to .。文章介绍了季节性过敏加剧的原因和缓解办法.。由in the 18th century可知.。由上段的your phone。56.,美发产品会吸引花粉. with the orchestra可推断.... I sincerely hope you will give me a chance and votefor me。推理判断题,Violet是一个善良的女孩. A;m a good communicator and good atorganising activities.. 可知. But I believe . beingsome kind of combination of Gandhi and Mozart可推断;s feelings及下文所举的两个例子可推断.. in an emergency可推断... became. ,使用率很高。47;t)”使用智能手机..。58。F项与上文的comfortablestandard相呼应...。考查连接词.. C. C。考查介词。peninsulas与overlook(俯瞰)之间是逻辑上的主谓关系. B;t attractive enough可推断;t → couldn&#39,意为“由……组成”;s whyI feel terrible when 。50, I will try my best to arrange more activities and create a strongerEnglish atmosphere for us.。37,此处是指来自智能手机的不太紧急或重要的信息. B.. D. overlooking。E项是针对第一段所提问题的回答,这款新研发的产品的功能与智能手机的功能“相反(opposite)”, which you leave at home可知,设空处描述的是客观事实. A。由第二段末的 I bought many recordings of the world&#39. ,000 wereonly 9 percent more content than those making $25;t have . city → cities77。65.。equip与ships之间是逻辑上的动宾关系. I&#39:Hi everyone,作者喜欢听关于孩子们的好品格的故事。细节理解题。68。由第二点建议中的Hair pastes cause the hair to become a pollen magnet可推断。完形填空. the, Anderssonmight tell them to 。由第四段中的reads about the composer&#39. B. 。41。语法填空。故选emails。33。由下文的doesn&#39。文章论述了钱与快乐不成正比. 。由第一段中的The long winter with bitter cold temperatures delayed some trees . A。细节理解题:现代技术本文是说明文。把手机留在家里可以使人们获得片刻休息。细节理解题。由下文的wondering if someone&#39。59.Thank you。45..、朋友与周围的人)本文是议论文。由第一点建议中的So by peeling or cooking fruit. F. Most important 。由第四段中的the ability to receive forwarded calls from your phone可推断,这款没有屏幕的装置应该很“小(small)”.。28. wish everyone for ,活在当下. count → countsOne possible version. D,作者的女儿智力平平。57。30, I have been thought highlyof by my classmates and teachers.Today I am glad to be running for chairman of the English Club.important → importantly78;当听到别的妈妈夸耀自己孩子多么有天赋时. D。序数词前要加定冠词the。文章讲述了乐队指挥Andersson把音乐带入生活的故事。C项与上文的the ideathat life would be happier 。由第三段中的What audiences do not see is all the work 。22, which you leave at home in order to ..shouldn'而Light Phone则是为了使人们少用手机.。故这款手机的设计理念是与主流“趋势(trend)”相反的。52。由第一段开头的I&#39,Andersson之所以了解作曲家们的生活是为了更好地再现他们的音乐。69. I think I&#39。推理判断题。consist of是固定短语.. A。46.。细节理解题.;d be out therebragging with some moms if she was , 2015可知.S.. B。35。49。作者认为家长们过分注重孩子们的天赋而忽略了品格. port city to Europe.which67,become所表示的动作发生在过去. is 64,故填which,创办者们不是说人们“不应该(shouldn&#39,故填became,使用者随后能够看到来自智能手机的电子邮件和通知,即较长的冬季.overlooking651-ABABD CDCAAC DB16-20CABCB21-25 DCBDC 26-30CBCDC31-35 ADDBB 36-40DEFAC41-45 ADBBC 46-50ACADB51-55 BCCDA 56-60DDCBB61。70.S。51.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
神州智达的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 风雨 彩虹 正确选项 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信