期望理论下次你小提琴拉得更好英语

英语翻译1.和许多科学家一样,爱因斯坦也爱好音乐,他的小提琴拉的很好.2.这个问题下次还需要进一步讨论.3.他每天在两餐之间服药.4.他比我跳的远.5.我认为他不会来.
1、Einstein likes music the same as many scientists,he played violin very well. 2、This question need further discussing next time. 3、He takes medicine between two meals everyday. 4、He jumps father than me. 5、I don't think he will come.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Is the same with many scientists, Einstein also likes music, his violin pulls is very good. 2.This question need further discuss next time.3.He takes medicine between two meals everyday.4.He jumps father than me.5.I thought that he will not come.
自己做去!
扫描下载二维码这名医生忙碌一天,累得虚脱,喝葡萄糖补充体力。
盛开的鲜花茂盛蔚为壮观,像印在墙上的鲜花瀑布。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  &Daddy,&can&I&learn&to&play&the&violin?&&young&Sarah&asked&her&father.&Shealways&asking&for&things&and&her&father&was&not&very.
  &Youme&a&lot&of&money,&Sarah,&&he.&First&you&wanted&Io&learn&horse&riding,&then&dancing,&then&swimming.&Now&it's&the&violin.&
  &I'll&play&every&day.&Daddy.&&Sarah&said,&&I'll&try&very&hard.&
  &All&fight,&&her&father&said.&&This&is&what&I'll&do.&I'llfor&you&to&have&lessons&for&six&weeks.&At&the&end&of&six&weeks&you&must&play&something&for&me.&If&you&play&well,&you&can&have&more&lessons.&If&you&play,&I&will&stop&the&lessons.&
  &OK.&Daddy,&&Sarah&said,&&That&is.&
  He&soona&good&violin&teacher&and&Sarah&began&her&lessons.&The&teacher&was&very&expensive,&but&her&father&kept&his.
  The&six&weeks&passed&quickly.&The&timefor&Sarah&to&play&for&her&father.
  She&went&to&theroom&and&said.&&I'm&ready&to&play&for&you,&Daddy.&
  &Fine,&Sarah,&&her&father&said,&&Begin.&
  She&began&to&play.&She&played&very&badly.&Sheanoise.
  Her&fatherone&of&his&friends&with&him,&and&the&friend&put&his&hands&over&his&ears.
  When&Sarah,&her&father&said,&&Well&done,&Sarah.&You&can&have&more&lessons.&&Sarahout&of&the&room.&Her&father's&friend&turned&to&him.&&You've&spent&a&lot&of&money,&but&she&still&plays&very&badly.&&he&said.
  &Well,&that's&true,&&her&father&said,&&Butshe&startedthe&violin&I've&beento&buy&five&in&this&building&very.&In&another&six&weeks&I'llthebuilding!&
  “爸爸,我能学拉小提琴吗?”小莎拉问她的父亲。她总是要这要那,所以她的爸爸很不高兴。
  “你已经花了很多钱了,莎拉,”他说,“起初你想学骑马,然后想学跳舞,后来是游泳。现在又想学拉小提琴。”
  “我会每天都练习的,爸爸,”莎拉说,“我会认真刻苦的。”
  “好吧,”她爸爸说。“我会这么做:我付6个星期的小提琴课的钱,6个星期后你必须拉首曲子给我听。如果你拉得很好,就可以继续上小提琴课,如果你拉得很差,就不要再学了。”
  “行,爸爸,”莎拉说,“这很公平。”
  很快,她的父亲就找到了一个很好的小提琴老师,莎拉开始学拉小提琴了。虽然学费很高,但她的父亲兑现了诺言。
  6个星期很快就过去了。该莎拉拉小提琴给她的父亲听了。
  她走进起居室说:“我准备好拉小提琴给您听了。”
  “好啊,莎拉,”她的父亲说。“开始吧。”
  莎拉开始拉了,她拉得很差,小提琴发出可怕的噪音。
  刚好她父亲的一位朋友也在旁边,朋友再也无法忍受,只好用手捂着耳朵。
  一曲终了,她的父亲说:“很好,莎拉。你可以继续学琴了。”&听到父亲这么说,莎拉高兴地跑出门去。在场的朋友对她的父亲说:“你已经花了不少钱了,可她还是拉得不怎么样。”
  “噢,的确如此,”她爸爸说,“但自从她开始学小提琴以后,我就可以以很便宜的价格买下这幢楼的5个公寓。再过6周,我就可以拥有整幢楼啦!”
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号
全球最大华文占星网站-专业研究星座命理及测算服务机构
睿丁英语专注于6-15岁青少英语16年,首创“语根拼读”、...
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:我哥哥拉小提琴拉得好 的翻译是:My brother plays the violin well 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我哥哥拉小提琴拉得好
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
My brother plays the violin well
正在翻译,请等待...
My elder brother chloral violin pulls well
相关内容&a玩具 Toy & aBUDDY SUITING 伙计适合 & aSee you~never meets 看见you~never见面 & aWe make friends, 我们交朋友, & a行政管理专业 Administration specialty & aYesterday let you give me a training course 昨天让您给我培训班 & aTo that end, we are very pleased to announce that we have released a new Advisor Compliance Tutorial and have updated our Terms and Conditions to reflect a new annual refresher requirement. 为此,我们是非常喜悦宣布我们发布了新的顾问服从讲解和更新我们的期限和条件反射一个新的每年清凉饮料要求。 & a晚饭后他通常出去散步,而我通常呆家 After the dinner he usually exits to take a walk, but my usual dull family & a5 LEFT REAR SPEAKER(-) 5 左后方报告人(-) & asci fi Pestic是 & a财务开错金额 The finance opens the wrong amount & a關於一個有超能力的女孩如何發現自己的能力 Has the ultra ability girl how about one to discover own ability & aprofessor smith ppromised to look over my paper,that is,to read it carefully before the thesis defense 正在翻译,请等待... & aI don't know the park,but it's said to be quite beautiful 我不知道公园,但是它认为是相当美丽的 & a1.1 times PN 正在翻译,请等待... & aEmpty intermodal container management is one of the 空的intermodal容器管理是一个 & aお诞生日おめでとうございます。 您对表示怀疑以您未加工的天的诞(我),它是。 & a我认为狗是所有动物中最可爱的 正在翻译,请等待... & a由丙方研究提出初步方案后 Proposes the tentative plan after the third side research & a文明
礼仪 Civilized etiquette & a去死吧你 Dies you & asubmit an article 递交文章 & a城市的人 City people & aMy sister is a student的同义句 My sister is a student synonymy sentence & a我有一个好朋友,她叫黄瑶。她16岁了 I have a good friend, she calls yellow precious.Her 16 years old & a(1) Since PH-2201 and DV-2201 is operated at high temperature and vacuum,hot bolting by heating should be done before start-up.vacuum test should be done by starting the vacuum pump and leakage is checked. (1)从PH-2201和DV-2201被管理在高温度和真空,热闩上由热化应该完成,在开始up.vacuum测试应该由发动真空泵完成之前,并且漏出被检查。 & a后面的来车撞上了我的车 The behind incoming vehicle hit my vehicle & a可以使心情愉快 正在翻译,请等待... & a我国飞速发展 Our country develops rapidly & a你的朋友想加入什么俱乐部? What club does your friend want to join? & asupervision in Taiwan and thereby enhance the operation and development of local financial
& a牛肉丸子汤 Beef meatball soup & a你不理我了! 正在翻译,请等待... & a玻璃板可以收集雨水,通过污水处理池转换成干净的水,就可以用来灌溉植物。 The glass plate may collect the rain water, transforms the clean water through the sewage treating pond, may use for to irrigate the plant. & a非常雄伟 正在翻译,请等待... & athese dogs are trained for several months. 这些狗被训练在几个月。 & a如果以上您都认同,并且我们提供了相互的资料,我们之间已取得了足够的信任, If above you all approve, and we have provided the mutual material, between us has obtained the enough trust, & a受教育的权利 正在翻译,请等待... & a学实验楼在图书馆的前面吗? Studies the experimental building in library front? & adifference as 区别 & a实施区域集中开店政策 Implements the region centralism to open a shop the policy & aHigh Distinction 高分别 & aJust enter new Just enter new & aWound ballistics
& a控制室可以调节室内的环境,保证一年不间断的收获植物。 The control room may in the surge chamber environment, guarantee a year uninterrupted harvest plant. & aRequirements for insertion fee credits
& a没有想象中的那么顺利 In imagination that smooth & a果然是个黑店 Is really a bandits' inn & a学生们会唱什么衣服 歌 学生们会议唱或陈述什么衣物歌曲 & a买这个CD花了我五块钱的英文 Bought this CD to spend my five dollar English & aripreso 恢复 & a我和我的朋友每天走路去上学 I and the friend of mine walks every day goes to school & a你要说什么 正在翻译,请等待... & a1月23日,美国总统奥巴马签署了一项命令,允许美国政府资助那些推动堕胎的国外机构,推翻了前任布什的禁令。 On January 23, American presidents the Austria Pama has signed an order, allows American Government to subsidize the overseas organization which these impetuses aborts, has overthrown the Predecessor Bush's prohibition rule. & aor may be more distance 正在翻译,请等待... & a我哥哥拉小提琴拉得好 My elder brother chloral violin pulls well &英语翻译_百度知道
Dear Ashe writes!The envelope is yellow with a bright orange sun pI miss you more than I can say.Mormor is ts yard haThe letter says that the baby apple tree in Mormor&#39,Letter for you,I&#39,&quot.&quot.But when I think about how much I love getting your letters.She wants to share it with Anna the next timMormor wrote.&quot.A letter from Sweden,&Dear MDad calls from the porch one morning,&quot.&quot.Anna runs to the mailbox,&quot.Anna runs to her desk and pulls out her writing paper and her favourite pen,and she has found a new banana-cake recipe&quot
提问者采纳
但是当我想到我多么想收到你的信时,“我非常想念你,”Mormor写到,她想下次她们见面的时候和Anna一起分享,信封是黄色的,拿出信纸和她最喜欢的钢笔写到,Mormor正在上小提琴课一天早上爸爸在走廊上说“亲爱的,从瑞典寄来的信,我不再悲伤了”这封信说在Mormor院子里的小苹果树苗已经结了3个苹果。Anna跑向她的书桌,一角画着一个鲜艳的橘色的太阳“亲爱的Anna,而且她发现了一种新的香蕉蛋糕的做法,你的信”Anna跑向信箱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
,她还发现了一种新的香蕉蛋糕的配方,我就不再悲伤了。萌萌报了小提琴课,抽出她的信纸和心爱的钢笔写道,爸爸在门厅里喊,”:“亲爱的萌萌。安娜跑回她的桌旁:可能有些语句没有直译。当下次和安娜在一起的时候,水平有限。” 安娜向邮箱跑去。“亲爱的安娜。当我想到我多么期望你的信时,“我对你的思念溢于言表.,你有封信!黄色信封的一角有个橙色的太阳。来自瑞典的信:“亲爱的,萌萌想一起分享它,敬请包涵..,”萌萌写道.注一天早晨。”信中还提到萌萌花园里的小苹果树长出了3个苹果.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁21世纪大学英语(第一册)课后翻译答桉_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
21世纪大学英语(第一册)课后翻译答桉
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读