no.1可不可以翻译成第一个
风飘飘mf91
翻译成一号,第一名第一个字面上应该是the first当然 还是要看具体情况
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
可以,还可以翻译成一号,第一名等等
恩 是可以这样翻译的!
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:如果你问我学习英语的方法,我想我可以给你两个途径。第一个是靠大量的阅读和背诵,他们可以帮你记忆,帮你养成用英语思维的习惯。第二个是多听多交际,这个可以提高听说能力。希望你可以用这些方法学好你的英语。是什么意思?
如果你问我学习英语的方法,我想我可以给你两个途径。第一个是靠大量的阅读和背诵,他们可以帮你记忆,帮你养成用英语思维的习惯。第二个是多听多交际,这个可以提高听说能力。希望你可以用这些方法学好你的英语。
问题补充:
If you ask me the way to learn English, I think I can give you two ways. The first is by a lot of reading and reciting, they can help you remember, to help you develop the habit of thinking in English. The second is to listen more communication, this can improve the listening and speaking ability. I
If you ask me to learn English, the way I think I can give you two ways. The first one is relying on a lot of reading and memorization, they can help you remember thinking in English, and help you develop the habit. The first 2 months is more and listen more sociable, this can improve listening and
If you asked I study English the method, I thought I may give you two ways.First is depends on massive reading and recites, they may help you to remember, helps you to foster with English thought custom.Second listens to the multi-human relations, this may enhance hears ability.Hoped you may use the
If you ask me ways to learn English, I think I can give you two ways. First is by a large number of read and recite, they can help your memory, help you develop a habit of thinking in English. The second is more listening and communication, this can improve listening and speaking skills. I hope you
If you ask me ways to learn English, I think I can give you two ways. First is by a large number of read and recite, they can help your memory, help you develop a habit of thinking in English. The second is more listening and communication, this can improve listening and speaking skills. I hope you
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!她总是我们班第一个完成作业的人可不可以翻译为she is always the first to finish the homework
可以,加上状语in our class
the后面加个one
~\(≧▽≦)/~
她总是最快完成她的家庭作业
She is always the first one to fininsh the homework in our class.
she always fishined the homework firstly in our class.
who finished
in our claass
she always finished the homework in the frist of our class (always).
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我是第一个的英语怎么说
换行符3A3s
I'm the first one
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I'm the first one.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我惊讶得看着魔术师.I looked at the magacian____ ____ ____.这衣服便宜的出奇The clothes was____ ____.第一个题如果是两个空,就好说了,可三个.不知道该填什么了.第二个如果填very /awfully cheap可以吗
in really surprised 哈哈pretty cheap
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
To my surprise不行吗?难道只能放句首?
in supriseextremely cheap第一个题三个空就没法填;第二个如果填very /awfully cheap表达的意思欠佳。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 奔爱第一个故事 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信