the meaning of lifehappiness朗诵

中英文诗歌朗诵材料_百度知道
中英文诗歌朗诵材料
,不要太长最好是一分半钟的。内容健康向上
做一个幸福的人 喂马, and every family communicationTell them my happinessThe happiness of lightning told meI will tell everyoneGive each river and every mountain a warm nameA stranger,我也为你祝福 愿你有一个灿烂的前程 愿你有情人终成眷属 愿你在尘世获得幸福 我只愿面朝大海, bloomingFrom tomorrow?我感觉可以,劈柴,周游世界 从明天起,春暖花开 看看这个行不, jack shall have JillWishing you happiness on earthI only hope that faces the sea,关心粮食和蔬菜 我有一所房子, blooming,面朝大海, grain and vegetablesI have a house that faces the sea, do a happy personHello:From tomorrow,春暖花开 从明天起, I also bless for youMay you have a bright futureWish you well,和每一个亲人通信 告诉他们我的幸福 那幸福的闪电告诉我的 我将告诉每一个人 给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 陌生人! 英文,嘻嘻, and travel around the worldFrom tomorrow仅供参考, horse: 从明天起,点个采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
诗歌朗诵的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The&meaning&of&happiness
跳槽到新东家也有一段时间了,逐渐适应新的环境了。spaces好久没更新了,一看上一篇是9月的,今天就写写近况吧。
首先,新东家的环境和老东家差别是大,弹性工作制,小于50人规模,一直有客户打电话来,没有食堂等等。
工作环境那是宽松了许多,boss天天见面,中午多休息一会都不会有人管,这和以前一到1点就得起来工作那是天壤之别。弹性工作制,干完就可提早走了,不过没干完也得自觉加班,人性化。刚进去平均每天都要培训,对公司印象还是蛮好的,毕竟对于一个中等规模的公司来说花这么大尽力去给新人培训,连boss都亲自上阵了,挺不错了。
刚进去几天不适应嘈杂的工作环境,旁边人在和客户打长时间电话,我不太适应,后来就好了,客户就是上帝,在客户面前的装dog,没办法的。
刚开始几天跟大家吃然与纯,吃得我快吐了,又贵东西又少,还没8块盒饭灵,后来家里带饭了,公司专门吃饭的房间,还有微波炉。吃饭时被同事羡慕,因为外地到上海打工的人还是蛮多的,被称为幸福,因为有家人的照顾,有几次接近8点才下班肚子都饿死了,临走和同事聊天聊到他还要回家烧饭,哎,打工不容易啊,我饿都饿死了。
&&&& 部门里面的人都很nice,我更加坚信这次跳槽绝是正确的。
&&&& 前几天美国boss来访,一路good
morning过来,白胡子爷爷型的,还和我握手了,临走再一路everybody
bye,蛮好。今天一老外来了,吵着要camera拍照,拍得时候还直接喊着要beautiful
woman陪伴,老外真是够外向直接的。
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。英语励志美文朗读(配音频)---推荐
附上几篇适合激情朗读的美文,大家可以练练:
2. The Best
How often one hears children wishing they were grown up, and old
people wishing they were young again. Each age has its pleasures
and its pains, and the happiest person is the one who enjoys what
each age gives him without wasting his time in useless regrets.
Childhood is a time when there are few responsibilities to make
life difficult. If a child has good parents, he is fed, looked
after and loved, whatever he may do. It is impossible that he will
ever again in his life be given so much without having to do
anything in return. In addition, life is always presenting new
things to the child --- things that have lost their interest for
older people because they are too well-known. But a child has his
pains: he is not so free to do
continually told not to do things, or being punished for what he
has done wrong.
When the young man starts to earn his own living, he can no
longer expect others to pay for his food, his clothes, and his
room, but has to work if he wants to live comfortably. If he spends
most of his time playing about in the way that he used to as a
child, he will go hungry. And if he breaks the laws of society as
he used to break the laws of his parents, he may go to prison. If,
however, he works hard, keeps out of trouble and has good health,
he can have the great happiness of building up for himself his own
position in society.
Old age has always been thought of as but
it is not necessary for the old to be unhappy. With old age should
come wisdom and the ability to help others with advice wisely
given. The old can have the joy of seeing their children making
they can watch their grandchildren growing up
and, perhaps best of all, they can, if their life has
been a useful one, feel the happiness of having come through the
battle of life safely and having reached a time when they can lie
back and rest, leaving others continue the fight.
Leon寄语:学习更多实用、精彩博文,请进入
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
初中英语作文:The true meaning of happiness
来源:  【】 
The rain shan leaves be, dThe cloud covered the autumn wild goose, and cover the ten years of moonlight.I opened the window, full hand memories do ring sasha vujacic, pillow Dian cool, residual sway candle, people disappointed....The path out of the window, the moonlight, will light up.The autumn wind blowing ling gradually, while the viewer into KuangSi: human life much ado, graft has clouded the world.Idle away one's, we begin to slowly found in the process of route to fame and money, we left the human is the most simple happiness.Everyone with a mask of hypocrisy to live in this world, there is smile on her face, the heart has long been riddled with holes.Money and honor in the hearts of people spread slowly, eyes flashed scenes, unable to answer, what is real happiness?And who can know?Rapid brain thinking makes me a little fidgety, alone took to the streets, bustling and I formed a gap of the street.Sitting alone no one corner, may look back found behind is a pair of mother and daughter, dressed in a worn clothes.Mother looks has experienced the vicissitudes of life, filar silk hair can also obvious in the dark.The girl is a face of innocence, hands clutching a cheap ice cream.While she was extremely excited.It's not hard to find, they are a pair of rubbish.In talking to them I learned: today is the little girl's birthday, mother with a rubbish money in return for a small ice cream.Look at the little girl is excited, bouts of sadness flooded my heart.But at this point, the mother frowning brows loosed.Look at the back of mother and daughter away gradually lost in the crowd, my heart a quiver, a strange feeling running in my mind.Wandering alone in the empty deep, suddenly see the depths of the alley, a brightly all night, laugh, and people tell me,The true meaning of metamorphoses between, I felt happy.Happiness, like air, actually we never touch, but it has been over everybody nearby.We don't feel happy because wFull of honor with all their money bring us illusory illusion and fleeting "happiness", but this happiness is not real.In fact, we don't have to go to deliberately pursue what, what should not to ask for life, do not have to go to shape the image for the sake of what.Simple life, itself is a kind of happiness.Don't have to be too pessimistic, notice.When god closes a door for us and will open a window for us.We missed back less than once upon a time, but as long as optimistic, perhaps we meet next is better than losing.Losing is often just allow us to get more.When we missed the flowers, what need to be sad, we wiWhen miss the sun, don't depressed, perhaps next second can see the sky bright stars...Pursuit and abandon it is normal for an attitude, is seeking something, should be give up, it is helpless, but a great wisdom.With optimistic face life, in the end will find happiness in fact have been, never left us.Each and every one heart there is always a cloudy sky, but please believe, the dark clouds above there Don't go through a cold how would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears of sweet...Survival in positive form, often can accomplish a surprised hon life, perhaps this is the true meaning of happiness.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
The true meaning of happiness
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 the meaning of love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信