英语没写作业员岗位说明书说明书60词

有人能帮我用宾语从句写篇英语作文吗?60词左右假如你是TOM,打算约BEN和一些同学一起去野餐.现在要写信和BEN商量野餐事宜.根据提示写一篇60词左右的短文,要包含如下要点,可适当发挥.要点:提示:I want to konw,I wonder,1.怎么样去野餐 I hope to know,2.什么时间出发 I 'd like to know3.在那里见面集中4.要带些什么
天天额地方189
A picnicDear Ben,We are going to have a picnic this weekend.I hope to know how we will go to the park.I'd like to know when and where we will meet.I will bring some delicious things for lunch,and I want to know what you will bring.I wonder how much money we will take.Hope we will have a nice day.Your,Tom应该没有问题吧,都是宾语从句哦语法肯定正确呢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码了解父母所喜欢的食物,并为家人配置一星期的菜谱,说明理由 用英语写一篇初一下册英语作文 60字 结合U8单元所学的内容
福州吧壹母AS6
My family likes different food.Such as:my father likes porks,beef and noodles.And my mother likes potatoes,cabbage,onions and rice.What about my favourite food?Let me tellyou,I like tomatoes,tofu,egg and fish.So,I plan:on Monday,we will have rice,pocks and onions.On Tuesday,we will have noodles,fish and cabbage.On Wednsday,we will have beef, egg and rice.On Thursday,we will have tofu, noodles and tomatoes.And we will have potatoes,rice and beef on Friday.I think we will enjoy them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码暑假生活的英语作文 60词
During Summer Vacation暑假生活In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I go to friend's home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious! 译文:早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽.下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐.晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My summer vacation plan I am going back to my hometown this summer.I will take a good rest when I get home after a year's hard work. I will eat all the nice foods I have been missing for so many ...
AAXASASDZXasZX
扫描下载二维码求职信,初一英语作文幼儿园招聘幼师,在报纸上登了,你想得到这份工作,假如你叫林丹,写一份求职信,要有不少与5个理由说明你可以胜任这份工作,60词左右,初一英语作文.
°迷岛oSV1
My name is Lindan .I like children verymuch .Can I amused the children.I can play the violin ,the piano and play the drum .I also can play with children .I am a good teacher .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请大家帮忙用英语写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍你最好的朋友,并说明你喜欢她的原因.
旧相识fwXT11
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 采购作业需求说明书 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信