why i want a wifeseafood noodle

Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
执教:苏丽萍. What would you like to eat? I’d like… = I would like… vegetable beef soup fishnoodles rice chicken hungry.
Published by
Download presentation
Copy to clipboard
Presentation on theme: "执教:苏丽萍. What would you like to eat? I’d like… = I would like… vegetable beef soup fishnoodles rice chicken hungry."— Presentation transcript:
执教:苏丽萍
What would you like to eat? I’d like… = I would like… vegetable beef soup fishnoodles rice chicken hungry
What would you like to eat? I’d like ( to eat )… = I would like ( to eat ) … cake hot dog hamburger breadFrench fries
juice tea milk coke coffee water = I would like ( to drink )… I’d like ( to drink )… What would you like to drink? thirsty
Let’s try Sarah is hungry. What would she like to eat? Listen and fill in the blanks. She would like some and. bread chicken
Listen and choose. 1.A: What would Sarah’s father like to eat? B: Sarah’s father. 2. A: What would Sarah’s father like to drink? B: Sarah’s father. would like a sandwich would like some water
juice tea milkcoke coffee water cake hot doghamburger bread sandwich vegetable beef fish noodles chicken Ask and answer (问和答): What would you like to eat / drink? I’d like …
Choose the best answer( 单项选择 ): ( ) 1. I’m hungry. I’d like a. A. coke B. sandwich C. milk ( ) 2. I’m thirsty. I’d like some. A. water B. noodles C. beef ( ) 3. -- What would you like to eat? -- I’d like some. A. juice B. egg C. chicken ( ) 4. -- What would you like to drink? -- I’d like some. A. tea B. rice C. sandwich B A C A
Homework 1. 背诵课本 P 24 ②对话三遍(签字)。 2. 完成《简易通》 Unit 3 Part A 习题。
Ads by GoogleTAKE ME UP
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website:
Background: #
Hide Thumbnails:}

我要回帖

更多关于 i want you a lot 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信