两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
用所给词的适当形式填空
上传于||文档简介
&&专​项​练​习​(​用​所​给​词​的​适​当​形​式​填​空​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢(用所给词的适当形式填空)1.The boys like to listen to music when they do _____(they) homework.2.My mother's work is _____(make) our city safe.3.One day,Mr Green asked Mrs Green ______ (go) shopping for him.4.We would brush our _______ (tooth) twice a day 5.This book is the lightest and ______ (thin) of all the books.6.—Did he ____(fly) the kite?—Yes,he did.7.The Greens _____(stay) at home next Friday.8.Tom_____(not sing) very well.9.There are five basketball_____(play) in every team.10.September 10th is_______(teacher) Day.我很急着用...
加菲41日200
their to make to go teeth thinnest fly will stay doesn't sing players Teachers
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.The boys like to listen to music when they do ___their__(they) homework. 2.My mother's work is __to make ___(make) our city safe. 3. One day, Mr Green asked Mrs Green ___to go ___ (go) shopping for ...
扫描下载二维码用所给词的适当形式填空及答案_问答百科_我爱台球网
我爱台球网-www.52tq.net
用所给词的适当形式填空及答案
用所给词的适当形式填空及答案
1.what do you want(eat)at the Spring Festival?2.People get together with(they)family.3.Do you know the(twelve)month of a year.4.look!the bird(catch)the peats in the tree.5.You can(grow)some trees in the garden.
个回答感谢评语:
满意答案&LV1. & &to eat2. & &their3. & &12th4. & &is catching 5. & &grow*10
最新解决问题列表
问题还没解决?点击查看更多相关“用所给词的适当形式填空及答案”的答案!&&&用所给词的适当形式填空.1、Please put_____(they) over there.2、How many_____(woman) are there in the park?3、Peter is an_____(America) boy.4、There are many_____(child) in the room.5、_____(who) is that bike?6、I don't know____(it) name.7、My sweater on the bed is____(she).8、My mother has two____(watch).9、There is a map of____(Chinese) on the wall.10、This is your classroom._____(they) is over there.要正确率百分之百!这样才能得到5分悬赏.
1、Please put__them___(they) over there.2、How many_women____(woman) are there in the park?3、Peter is an_American____(America) boy.4、There are many__children___(child) in the room.5、_Whose____(who) is that bike?6、I don't know_its___(it) name.7、My sweater on the bed is_hers___(she).8、My mother has two_watches___(watch).9、There is a map of_China___(Chinese) on the wall.10、This is your classroom._Theirs____(they) is over there.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
put___them__(they) over
there.2、How
many__women___(woman) are
park?3、Peter
an__american___(America) boy.4、There
many__children___(child) in
1 them2 women3 American4 children5 Whose6 its7 hers8 watches9 China10 Theirs
扫描下载二维码用所给词的适当形式填空要点归纳及综合练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!