i likextreme sports 作文5句话小作文

my favorite sport 小学生的英语作文 不少于5句话
豆帮13ykBR
My favourite sport is playing basketball. I like it very much. And I am very good at it . I think it is good for my health. Michael Jordan is my favourite basketball player. He is great . He is very famous in the world. I want to be a good basketball player like Michael Jordan. After class , I go to play basketball with my friends. They all like basketball, too
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小学英语作文:体育运动 My School Sport
编辑点评:
I study in No.1 Primary School of my city. I usually do sports in school. Every winter, we have a sports meeting. It’s the most exciting time in the whole year.
I study in No.1 Primary School of my city. I usually do sports in school. Every winter, we have a sports meeting. It&s the most exciting time in the whole year. Last year, I got the No.1 in running. In daily life, I like running, playing table tennis. They are good for my health. And doing sports is really funny. I like sports.
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2016小学英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:英语5句话小作文近日,你(LiMing)收到新网友Jack的来信.请根据信件内容给Jack回复一封邮件,告知他自己平时爱好运动,喜欢摄影,并邀请他来上海看世博会.要求使用至少5句话表达相关内容.并且涵盖所有信息.Dear Li Ming,My name is Jack.I find your name and address on the Internet.I want to be your friend.I‘m in Class 1,Grade 7 in New York.I like singing and swimming.What about you?Yours,Jack
小熊ij9檇6
I what busied one day, the body that dragging exhaustion sits silently on the balcony to syare blankly, come stealthily towards evening, late wind slowly had blown, left the cool trace of filar silk. But the balcony that also cannot bake sun broil hair is very hotly is wrapped cool. Dark, bird is less and less also, the damage that a string of bird left in the sky cries. The sun that worked one day also took off coverall, it is no longer in that way dazzling. The tender broadness that the sun that changes new clothes also changes is elegant, lovely. Tell the truth the sun can be met really choose color. The clothes that you see her wear is much more beautiful, red is blaze that one the most beautiful one color in the layer. Withered and yellow is squashy orange just was picked on the tree that orange is yellow. Foil in so beautiful color the cheek that issued arch to give a piece of peaceful. She seems to be being monitored by others same, stealthily move is moving pace, appear that kind is lightsome. Knowing at this moment is who is make a practical joke, in her that is high and scatter on luxuriant clothes went up prepared Chinese ink makes her dress becomes bit more full of stains or spots, ased if to throw one Jiao in wallow. Right now she is like a girl bashful and same, blush so that resemble squashy persimmon. Perhaps she feels embarrassed to used white gauze cloak to live then half face. Passed for ages, perhaps be she feels to be done so also of no help cowardly cowardly ground comes out to appear that kind is bashful. Then she thinks 36 plan -- go for the best thing to do, be smooth! Apparent its speed appears than a moment ago much faster, she is floating die of small blush Pang is in then later hilltop. The sky appears deserted. Again scan widely hopes horizon appeared again her form, hey! How be like two different people with foregoing the setting sun, move close to again look, it is the moon that Yin Guangshan shows so. Dark, appear soundless in that way all around.
翻译:忙碌了一天的我,拖着疲劳的身体静静的坐在阳台上发呆,傍晚悄悄来临,晚风缓缓的吹过,留下了丝丝的凉意.但也不能将太阳炙烤得发烫的阳台裹凉.天黑了,鸟儿也愈来愈少,天空中留下了一串鸟的残鸣.
工作了一天的太阳也脱下了工作服,不再是那样刺眼.换上新装的太阳也变的温柔阔雅,楚楚动人.说实话太阳可真会挑颜色.你看她穿的衣服多漂亮,红的是火焰那一层一层中最美的颜色.枯黄的是树上刚摘下来熟透的桔子那桔黄.在这样美丽的颜色衬托下拱出了一张恬静的脸蛋.她好像被别人监视着一样,悄悄的挪移着步伐,显得那般轻盈.
这时不知道是谁在搞恶作剧,在她那高贵而又华丽的衣裳上撒上了墨汁使她的衣服变得斑斑点点,仿佛在泥坑里摔了一跤.此时她好像一个小姑娘害羞一样,脸红得象熟透的柿子.也许她觉得难堪于是便用白纱遮掩住了一半脸.过了好久,也许是她觉得这样做也无济于事便怯怯地出来显得那般羞涩.于是她便想三十六计——走为上策,溜!显然它的速度显得比刚才快多了,之后她那泛着微红脸庞消逝在山头.天空则显得空荡荡的.再放眼一望天际又出现了她的身影,哎!怎么跟先前的夕阳判若两人,再凑近一看,原来是银光闪闪的月亮.
天黑了,四周则显得那样静悄悄.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码五年级英语作文:Basketball,my favorite sport
  My hometown Dalang is a famous “Basketball Town”. Everybody likes playing basketball here. I love playing basketball, too. It’s my favorite sport. Every morning I go to play it in our school gym. My P.E teacher told me that playing basketball would make me tall and strong. Because I play basketball well. Now I am a member of our school basketball team. I play harder than before. My P.E teacher teaches me how to play it better. I made progress. I have my own way to play it. How I hope I can be a famous basketball player some day. Basketball is a very good sport. It can strength our bodies. It is a good way to relax, too. Let’s play basketball together. OK?标签:
《》中文翻译
篮球,我最喜欢的运动
我的家乡课题组是一个著名的“篮球城市”。每个人都喜欢在这里打篮球。我也喜欢打篮球。这是我最喜欢的运动。
每天早上我去打它在我们学校体育馆。P。E老师告诉我说打篮球会让我又高又壮。因为我篮球打得好。现在我是我们学校篮球队的成员。我比以前更努力。我的P。老师教我如何玩得更好。我取得了进展。我有自己的方法。我多么希望有一天我能成为一名著名的篮球运动员。
篮球是一项很好的运动。它可以增强我们的身体。这是一个很好的放松方式。让我们一起打篮球。好吗?
五年级英语作文:Basketball,my favorite sport相关的作文
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
小学英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师高中英语5句话作文 范文练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语5句话作文 范文练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}