上传于||文档简介
&&八​年​级​英​语​优​秀​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢用英语以我的卧室为题写一篇短文要求语言流畅条理清晰不少于五句话_百度知道
用英语以我的卧室为题写一篇短文要求语言流畅条理清晰不少于五句话
My BedroomI have a small but comfortable and tidy bedroom.There are a single bed,a desk,a chair and a beoksheff in my bedroom.The bookshelf is near the window.I put all the books I love best and some classical music CDs on it.On the west wall there hangs a violin.It is my favorite.I usually play it to enjoy myself at my spare time.I have a lovely bedroom.我有一间漂亮的卧室 .There is a big bed in my room.有一个大床在我的房间.There are some shoes under the bed.有一些鞋子在床底下.There is a yellow desk in my room.有一个黄色的书桌在我的房间.There are some pens on the desk.有旦恭测枷爻磺诧委超莲一些钢笔在书桌上.The bed ahd desk are near the window.床和书桌靠近窗户.The bed is next to the desk.床紧挨着书桌.There are some wardrobe in my room.有几个衣柜在我的房间.There are some clothes on the wardrobe.有一些衣服在衣柜里面.I have a bookcase in the room.我有一个书架在房间里.I like reading book very much.我非常喜欢读书.Do you like reading book?你喜欢读书吗?My bedroom is so nice.I like it.我的卧室很好.我喜欢它.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语写一篇小短文,题目《我的爱好》,只要五句话,我的爱好是画画和看书
My hobbiesI have many interest,however,I like reading and painting most.I feel peaceful when painting.Moreover,I think painting can raise our creativity.I enjoy the plot of a story and Iam usually absorbed in it .I honp that one a day Icould be a painter or a writer.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
" My love",My hobby is painting and read a book. I usually try very hard to paint, because it has brought happiness to me, I like to read a book, it takes me to swim in the sea of knowledge, let me learn a lot of truth and knowledge!
I am a student, I have a lot of
like drawing and listening to music.I like playing with my friends.
I like reading
My Hobby What's your favority hobby ?My favority is drawing and reading books,I read books every day.on sundays,I usually paint pictures.how about you?/do you like? I like drawing and reading books,on saturdays,Ion sundays,I usually read some story books,how about you?
您好,很高兴为您解答!望采纳!
Hello everyone, I am a student, I was a bright children, students like me, I have many hobbies, but I most like drawing and reading a...
扫描下载二维码以我的铅笔盒为题写一篇不少于五句话的英语小短文,至少三种句型。_百度知道
以我的铅笔盒为题写一篇不少于五句话的英语小短文,至少三种句型。
I got it from my father. And hopefully my father will give me a new one. It will be with for another 3 years. It is very usefulI like my pencil box
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我就想去北京写一篇不少于五句话英语短文_百度知道
我就想去北京写一篇不少于五句话英语短文
 I plan to take my summer holiday in Beijing. I am really looking forward to my holiday.(如能帮到您, the Olympic Center. Last September I planned to go to Beijing but I had to cancel my plan due to the flood in Beijing. Beijing is our capital but I have never been to Beijing before. I plan to visit the Great Wall,望您采纳!, the forbidden city and Wang Fujing Street. I plan to have Peking duck when I get in Beijing.I hope the weather in Beijing will be nice this summer
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 牧童改写成一篇短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。