科比科比.布莱恩特特人生转折点用英语写

帮我用英语翻译一下 行走着的传奇---黑曼巴科比·布莱恩特 不朽的纸紫金飞侠---五冠王湖人24号_百度知道用初中语法介绍科比布莱恩特的一些信息,英语课上用!我明天就有英语课了,记住,用英语介绍,还有.是初中英语语法,我现在是初二下半学期.大概100词左右!
KOF多彩KF违
Kobe Bryant is an NBA basketball player who is born in auguest 8th 1978.He is 1.98 meters high and 93 kilograms weigh.He is able to jump as high as 38 inches.He is called flying warrior by his teamates as he is so fast when playing basketball.He used to get as high as 81 scores in the match againt Toronto Raptors so that he is also called Mr 81.Kobe now plays for the Los Angeles Lakers with the Trikot numbered 24.So much for this.Typed by hand entirely.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Kobe Bryant is an NBA basketball player who is born in auguest 8th 1978.He is 1.98 meters high and 93 kilograms weigh.He is able to jump as high as 38 inches.
He is called flying warrior by his ...
Kobe Bean Bryant (born August 23, -23)) is an American shooting guard who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers in the National Basketball Association (NBA). Bryant enjoyed a successful high sc...
扫描下载二维码用英语介绍科比_百度知道关于科比的英语演讲稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于科比的英语演讲稿
上传于||文档简介
&&关​于​科​比​的​英​语​演​讲​稿
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢用英文写一篇关于科比.布莱恩特的介绍不要太长我出中文你写:科比是我最喜欢的篮球明星,他的年龄(自己查)他身高(自己查)体重(同左),他为湖人队效力,他场均(自己查),他的扣篮让人惊叹,三分球也很准,他打的位置是小前锋,我希望像他那样扣篮.词汇不要太难,我初一的
Kobe is my favorite basketball star,his age 29,height 1.98,he played for the Lakers,he averaged 27.5 points,his dunk surprising,he played point guard position,I hope,as he did dunk.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The kopeck is the basketball star who I most like, his age (look up) his height (to look up) the body weight (left with), he is the Laker potency, his field (look up), his slam dunk is impressive, the three-pointer also very much, he hits the position is the young vanguard, I hoped that looks like his such slam dunk
Kobe Bryant is my favourite basketball player in the NBA. He is 32 years old and 2,01 meters tall. He plays for the Lakers and ??. His dunk is amazing and he's also very accurate 3-point position. He ...
kobe是得分后卫,,,,
那你给我写一篇啊
我也很喜欢他你自己到百度里面去找就行了
Kobe Bryant is my favourite basketball player in the NBA. He is 32 years old and 2,01 meters tall. He plays for the Lakers and ??. His dunk is amazing and he's also very accurate 3-point position. He is small forward, I hope like him dunk. 就是这样了
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 穿越之科比布莱恩特 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信