两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
如何教小学高年级学生写英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢关于my family的英语作文(40个单词)我的父母都是教师,妈妈教语文,爸爸教数学,我是小学生
beKL89TM89
I have a unique family. My parents are teachers, mothers teach the language, and my father taught mathematics, I am a primary school. They are very strict but I love me, I am very happy. I love my family.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码关于寒假做的事情的英语文章,50~70词 六年级学生水平,最好有几个生词最好有中文翻译急用!
What I Did in the Winter VacationsI did lots of things , like chasing my neighbour girl, who is very very beautiful. How many times I wanted to do some sexual things with her ! This always attracted me! And my want is stronger and stronger.Finally a night I went into her bedroom, she was very desired, too.And when I came there, she started to touch me , my places, and then we turned on the AC, and took off our clothes.Soon we became very happy and cool.It's very interesting!And she's now bearing my baby , although she's not mine yet . We'll have our own happy life with 3 families later. It's a good vacation, isn't it? 我在寒假做的事情我做了许多事,譬如追邻居家的小狗,一只很漂亮的小母狗.多少次我想和她一起玩!但是她就是不肯.有一天傍晚我悄悄走进她的房子,她看见了我,很高兴地过来舔我,然后我们抱在一起玩了很久,实在是太开心了!很有趣!现在她逐渐认识了我,尽管她不是我的.我相信我们以后会常在一起玩的.真是个愉快的假期,不是吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用40个左右的单词写一篇狐假虎威的六年级英语作文_百度知道
用40个左右的单词写一篇狐假虎威的六年级英语作文
用40个左右的单词写一篇狐假虎威的六年级英语作文
t think what I said is not true. &quot.&quot, ran away as soon as they saw them, but it hall walk in front and you follow me, thinking whether it was true that the fox had been sent the god, rabbits and so on.The story tells us that there is always someone who tries to swagger abouThe tiger was silent. I If you don'WSo the fox led the tiger into the forest狐假虎威(A Tiger in Tow)A tiger was looking for food in a large forest when a fox ran by. Then you's terror and showed its authority before the animals, sheep. I&#39.&quot, ths see if all of them are afraid of me.&quot, you's order.&quot. Let're not a good animal, such as deer. It was true that all the animals. Seeing the re disobeying the God&#39, I can take you to see all the animals.Thus the fox borrowed the tiger&#39.&I was sent by God to rule all the animals.The fox was frightened?&quot. But tiger did not know that all the animals ran away only because they wYou dare not eat me, &quot. The tiger sprang forward and caught it
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The fox borrows the tiger’s fierceness (by walking in the latter’s company)——bully people by flaunting one’s powerful connections. One day, a fox ran into a tiger, which was hunting in the forest. Facing the tiger’s big hungry mouth, the fox pretended to be surprised, and said, “How dare you eat me? I’m much fiercer than you though you have the name of ‘King of the beasts’!” “What are you talking about?” said the tiger who couldn’t believe his ears. “If you don’t believe me, let’s go and see other beasts’ reactions at the sight of us.” Full of misgivings, the tiger decided to follow the fox and see what he was up to. A strange sigh.....
狐假虎威的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁能不能帮着写一下过去式.现在进行时.一般将来时.将要进行时.的英语作文、、40左右个单词就够了、、麻烦在作文前讲述一下这是什么时态.小学六年级的、、不用太难、、谢谢了、、急求、、!
凋零哥の蓮919
过去式的作文I went to the park with my friend yesterday.We climbed the mountain.We went swimming.And we went shopping.We bought many good food.We were happy.现在进行时的作文There are four people in the park.They are my father,my mother ,my sister and me.My father is taking pictures.My mother is singing and dancing.My sister is playing with water.I am going fishing,We have a good time.一般将来时.I am happy.Because I am going to the Beijing next month.I am going there with my mother by train,I am buying many presents(礼物)for my firends and my father.I think(认为)we are happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
过去式Yesterday
Wednesday.All the students
were very happy.Do
why?It because
Grandmother`s home everyday .First,i did my ...
一篇一个时态还是所有时态都写在同一篇?
下载一个有道词典,里面可以用中文翻译成英文,总之什么语都能翻译。我的qq:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 好学生坏学生作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信