what, like,sam,what does it like, subjects

2014年最新译林版4B四年级英语下册第一单元教案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M &个人初备案&二次备课课时&第一课时&课题&Unit1 Our new subjects&授课类型&新授课&目标&1.掌握四会单词school, subject, see, Chinese, Maths, Art, Music, lesson, Monday .2.掌握三会单词和词组timetable, PE, Science, fun, go to, playground, afternoon.3.能听懂、会说句型What subjects do you like? I like …Welcome back to school.&& Nice to see you.4.能够围绕话题“subjects”和“likes”展开对话,进行简单的口语交际。&重难点&1.掌握四会单词school, subject, see, Chinese, Maths, Art, Music, lesson, Monday .2.掌握三会单词和词组timetable, PE, Science, fun, go to, playground, afternoon.3.能听懂、会说句型What subjects do you like? I like …Welcome back to school.&& Nice to see you.4.能够围绕话题“subjects”和“likes”展开对话,进行简单的口语交际。 教学方法&Q-and-A method、work in pairs、free discussion、Group works&教学手段&PPT、卡片、挂图&教时安排&1课时&教学过程&Step 1: Warm up1.Enjoy a rhyme: Let’s learnWe learn Maths, one, two, three.We learn English, Aa, Bb, Cc.We learn Music , Do, re, mi.We learn& Art, draw you and me.)2.GreetingT: Good morning, boys and girls.S: Good morning, Mr. Yang.T: How are you?S: I’m fine/well/good…T: Nice to see you.出示句子:Nice to see you.提示学生回答:Nice to see you, too.3.Free talkT:Where are you now?S: We are/I’m at school.(出示We are/I’m at…,提示学生用at)出示学校图片:our schoolT: We’re at school. This is our school.读词组:our schoolT: Do you like our school?S: Yes, I do./No, I don’t.T:Welcome back to school.出示句子:Welcome back to school.语音渗透:bag chicken&&&& back(Welcome to的句型学生在三年级中Welcome to Toy Museum中接触过了,因此难度有所降低)T: We are learning English now.出示单词:English,并且教读What subject is it?It’s English.出示subject,并且教读 T: Today we’ll talk about our subjects.出示课题:Unit 1 Our school subjectsStep 2:Presentation1.Watch and answer这一部分教学内容:单词新授:timetable,English, Chinese, Maths, Art, PE, Music, science句型新授:What subjects…?出示课文插图T:This is Miss Li. Here’s a timetable.出示单词,并且板书:timetable 课程表,时间表time + table+=timetable       Timetable      EnglishA&C&M1M2&P&S黑板出示翻板What subjects do they have?They have English…看动画,寻找问题的答案在黑板上的翻板上翻,并且学习新单词例如:T: Can you find them out?学生翻单词板A: ArtT: What subject is it?S: It’s Art.出示单词 Art.car bar market park& /a:/T: What subjects do they have?S: They have English and Art.T:Good. Who can try now? What subject is it?P: PES: It’s PE.T: What subjects do they have?S: They have English, Art and PE.同法教授单词:Chinese ScienceMaths&&&& mangoMusic&&&& Toy Museum总结:T: Can you read them?拼读单词:English, Chinese, Maths, Art, PE, Music, scienceT: They are all subjects. What subjects do they have?S: They have…2.Listen and choose单词新授:fun句型新授:What subjects do you like? I like…&What subjects do I like?   You like…What about me?&&&& You like… It’s…听录音,完成问题的回答提示内容T: Can you answer the question now?学生回答问题,并且全班读句子,加深对新知的印象教读新词:fun 乐趣,快乐un& under& uncle& fun3.Read and answerT: What about Mike. What subjects does he like?&What subject is it now?出示learning tip: Underline the sentences.你是怎么知道的?请把线索用直线划出来。给学生时间自读课文,找出问题的答案Please read Story time by yourself. And try to underline the sentences.Me too. It’s time for PE.Mike likes Chinese and Maths.It’s PE now.T: Good. The students are going to the playground now.出示单词,并且拼读:playgroundLet’s go to the playground.T:I can say: Let’s go to the playground.& What can you say?Let’s go to the zoo/park/…We can :play basketball/football…   3.Read after the tape跟录音朗读,并且强调语音语调T:Now let’s try to read after the tape.逐句跟读,注意语音语调。以小组为单位,选择一种喜欢的方式读一读课文。T:Now, show your beautiful voice to your partners .You can read in roles read after one read together and so on…Let’s go!Let’s actT: Please stop reading. It’s show time now. Let’s dub for the cartoon. Who want to be…Let’s begin.两组分角色全班分角色Step 3 Consolidation   1.看图完成课文句子填空例如: …Check the answers.   2.Do a surveyFinish it in groups(1)Finish your timetable把学生的课表中本课的新单词空着,让学生完成课程表。(2)Ask and answerWhat subjects do you like?I like…&作业布置&Recite Story time分层作业一级作业:Copy the new words four times二级作业:翻译句子:欢迎回到学校。你们的课程表在哪里?你喜欢什么课?我喜欢音乐和科学。它有趣。该上数学课了。让我们去教室吧。We have English,Chinese,Maths,Art,PE, Music and science. (改为一般疑问句)&板书设计&&&&&& Unit 1&& Our school subjectsWelcome back to school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& TimetableWhat subjects do you like? I like…&&&&&& English& It’s time for…Let’s go to…&教后反思&
个人初备案&二次备课课时&第二课时&课题&Unit1 Our new subjects&授课类型&新授课&教学目标&1.能听懂、会说、会读单词:timetable, PE, Science, fun,&playground&2.能听懂、会说、会读、会写单词:school, subject, see,&Chinese, Maths, Art,&Music&3.能听懂、会说、会读句型:What&subjects&do&you&like?以及回答I&like…&4.能初步理解句型:What&lessons&do&we&have?及回答We&have…&5.培养学生的合作精神,提高英语学习兴趣&6.欣赏卡通&&教学重难点&1.能听懂、会说、会读单词:timetable, PE, Science, fun,&playground&2.能听懂、会说、会读、会写单词:school, subject, see,&Chinese, Maths, Art,&Music&3.能听懂、会说、会读句型:What&subjects&do&you&like?以及回答I&like…&4.能初步理解句型:What&lessons&do&we&have?及回答We&have…&5.培养学生的合作精神,提高英语学习兴趣&6.欣赏卡通&&教学方法&Q-and-A method、work in pairs、free discussion、Group works&教学手段&PPT、卡片、挂图&教时安排&1课时&教学过程&Step 1: Warm up1.Greeting&  T: Good&morning, class.&  S: Good&morning, Mr. Yang.&2.Free&talk&  T: Where&are&you&now?&  S: We’re&in&class.&  T: I&have&a&book. What&do&you&have?&  S: I&have…&  T: Do&you&have&any…?&  S: Yes, I&do./No,&I&don’t.&  T: How&many…do&you&have?&  T: I&like&dogs. What&do&you&like?&  S: I&like…&  T: What&subjects&do&you&have?&  S: We&have…  T: What&subjects&do&you&like?&  S:I&like…&  T: What&about&…?&Step&2:Revision.&1.单词复习(提醒学生注意学科首字母大写)&游戏:一句话&游戏规则:用一句话来描述,让其他学生来猜是什么学科。&例如:&I’m&Mike.&&I&can&play&basketball&in&class.&It’s&(&PE&).&I&like&it&very&much./It’s&fun.&2.Story&time&出示课题,读课题。&T:Let’s&open&the&books&,and&turn&to&  Unit&1.T:&Now,&let’s&try&to&read&it&again.&1)Read&after&the&tape&注意语音语调的纠正&2)Read&together& 3)Act&it.&让学生脱离书本,配上自己动作和表情把书本的对话分角色表演出来。&Step&3:Fun&time&T: You&know&more&about&subjects&now.Can&you&ask&your&friends? Try&to&finish&Fun&time.1.Finish&the&form&in&class.&  S1:What&subjects&do&you&like?&  S2:I&like&English&and&Art.&2.Check&it.----Ask&and&answer&Step&4:Cartoon&1.Watch&the&cartoon.&  T: Well&done. Let’s&have&a&rest.   It’s&time&for&cartoon.&What&lessons&do&Bobby&and&Billy&have&on&Monday?&教读单词:lesson&教读单词:Monday&monkey&&day&&----Monday&&星期一&&   on&Monday&   They&have…T: Let’s&watch&the&cartoon.   And&try&to&find&the&answer.  Answer: They&have&Music&and&Maths.&2.True&or&false.&小组活动:小组一起阅读,判断对错,在对话中划出线索。&T: Now,&you&can&read&in&groups&,and&try&  to&judge&the&sentences. You&can&underline the&sentences.&1)Billy&likes&Music.&对:I&like&Music.&2)They&have&PE&and&Chinese&this&afternoon错:What&lessons&do&we&have&this&afternoon, Sam?&&&&&We&have&PE&and&Science.&(3)Sam&doesn’t&like&PE.&  错:I&like&PE. It’s&fun.&3.理解文中最后一句话&   But&I&don’t&like&that.&4.理解课文&逐图讲解&出示课文图片&(1)理解词组&this&morning,&this&afternoon,&this&evening(2)渗透lesson&和subject的区别&5.Read----&Cartoon&time&(1)Read&after&the&tape&注意语音语调&(2)Read&by&yourself&(3)角色扮演&Step&5:Consolidation&让学生讨论自己班级的星期一课程表&  例句:&Look&at&our&timetable.&What&subjects&do&you&like?&I&like…&What&lessons&do&you&have&this&morning/  afternoon?&We&have…&It’s&fun.&2.完成课时练习,并且讲解。&一、词组翻译&今天早上&&&&&&&& &我们的课程表喜欢语文&&&&&&&&& 去操场二、选择&(&&&)1.----Do&you&like&English?&----&&A. Yes,&I&don’t.&B. No, I&do.&   C. Yes,&I&do.(&&&)2.It’s&time&&&&&&Science.&A.&for&&&&&&&B. to&&&&&C. about&&三、句子翻译&1.我喜欢音乐和美术。他们有趣。&2.让我们去小吃店吧。&&作业布置&背诵Cartoon&time&分层作业:&1.&完成课时练习的所有题目&2.&完成课时练习的翻译词组、选择题目。&板书设计&Unit&1&Our&school&subjects&What&subjects&do&you&like?&&&&&We/I&like…&&What&lessons&do&you&have?&We/I&have…English&&Chinese&Art&Maths&&&&Music&PE&&& Science&教后反思&
个人初备案&二次备课课时&第三课时&课题&Unit1 Our new subjects&授课类型&新授课&教学目标&1.能熟练地听懂、会说、会读、会写单词:school, subject, see, Chinese, Maths, Art,&Music,timetable, PE, Science, fun,&playground&2.能能熟练地听懂、会说、会读句型:What&subjects&do&you&like?以及回答I&like…;What&lessons&do&we&have?及回答We&have…&3.能总结归纳Aa的发音/ei/&4.能会读小诗:Subjects&教学重难点&1.能熟练地听懂、会说、会读、会写单词:school, subject, see, Chinese, Maths, Art,&Music,timetable, PE, Science, fun,&playground&2.能能熟练地听懂、会说、会读句型:What&subjects&do&you&like?以及回答I&like…;What&lessons&do&we&have?及回答We&have…&3.能总结归纳Aa的发音/ei/&4.能会读小诗:Subjects&教学方法&Q-and-A method、work in pairs、free discussion、Group works&教学手段&PPT、卡片、挂图&教时安排&1课时&教学过程&Step 1: Warm up1.Greeting&  T: Good&morning, class.&  S: Good&morning, Mr. Yang.&2.Say&a&rhyme&  Let’s&learn&3.Free&talk&  T: What&subjects&do&you&have?&  S: We&have…&  T: What&subjects&do&you&like?&  S: I&like…&  T: What&about&…?&  T: What&lessons&do&you&have&this&   morning&/afternoon?&  S: We&have…&Step&2:Reading&time&&1.Story&time&2.Cartoon&time&注意语音语调,要求学生尽量背诵&Step&3:Sound&time&1.Magic&eyes&游戏规则:快速闪现单词,词组&Chinese, English,&Science,&Art, like&Music,&have&Maths&and&PE, don’t&skate,&&make&a&cake&出示词组don’t&skate,&&make&a&cake&skate, make, cake&让学生读单词,体会字母Aa的发音/ei/&T:I&can&say&/ei/, /ei/, cake.&What&can&you&say?&让学生归纳以前所学单词中字母Aa的发音/ei/&T: How&to&read&this&word?&  出示Kate&&/keit/&&&&&2.Sound&time&T:I&have&a&rhyme&for&you.&Kate, Kate, don’t&skate.&Come&and&make&a&cake.&注意语音语调,以及节奏&Step&4:Rhyme&time&1.Enjoy&a&rhyme&2.Fill&in&the&blanks&Music, Music,&they&like&Music.& Chinese,&Chinese,&you&like&Chinese.&English, English,&we&all&like&English.&3.Make&a&new&rhyme&小组活动,创作一个新的小诗&Learning&tip: Change&some&words&of&the&rhyme.&See&page&58&.&Step&5:Consolidation&  完成课时练习。&作业布置&完成课时练习。&板书设计&&&&& Unit&1&Our&school&subjects&        Aa&&/ei/&        cake&grape&        make&skate&教后反思&
个人初备案&二次备课课时&第四课时&课题&Unit1 Our new subjects&授课类型&新授课&教学目标&1.能熟练地听懂、会说、会读、会写单词:school, subject, see,&Chinese, Maths, Art,&Music,timetable, PE, Science, fun,&playground&2.能能熟练地听懂、会说、会读句型:What&subjects&do&you&like?以及回答I&like…What&lessons&do&we&have?及回答We&have…3.完成补充练习,以及部分课时练习&教学重难点&1.能熟练地听懂、会说、会读、会写单词:school, subject, see,&Chinese, Maths, Art,&Music,timetable, PE, Science, fun,&playground&2.能能熟练地听懂、会说、会读句型:What&subjects&do&you&like?以及回答I&like…What&lessons&do&we&have?及回答We&have…3.完成补充练习,以及部分课时练习&教学方法&Q-and-A method、work in pairs、free discussion、Group works&教学手段&PPT、卡片、挂图&教时安排&1课时&教学过程&Step 1: Warm up1.Greeting& T: Good&morning, class.& S: Good&morning, Mr. Yang.&2.Say&a&rhyme&Subjects&3.Free&talk&  T: What&subjects&do&you&have?&  S: We&have…  T: What&subjects&do&you&like?&  S:I&like…  T: What&about&…?&  T: What&lessons&do&you&have&this&   morning&/afternoon?&  S: We&have…&Step&2:Reading&time&1.Story&time&2.Cartoon&time&注意语音语调,要求学生尽量背诵&Step&3:Checkout&time&Think&and&write&T: You&know&more&about&our&subjects.  Can&you&write&something&about&your&school&subjects?&  完成My&school&subjects&&学生在完成前,提醒学生书写规范,“第三条线”写法。&有个别课程学生不会的,老师可以提前出示,例如班会课。&at&school在学校&拓展:at&the&market/zoo/snack&bar&I&like…否定句式I&don’t&like…=I&do&not&like…Step&4:补充习题&例如:&A&Listen&and&circle&让学生先说说每道题目中两幅图分别是什么学科,再听录音&B&Listen&and&tick&让学生先观察图片,说说看到的人物和学科,然后再听录音Step&5:课时练习&Step&6:Ticking&time&Brain&storm, Happy&train等形式考察学生,让学生自评。&&作业布置&背诵Cartoon&time 分层作业:&1.&完成课时练习的所有题目&2.&完成课时练习的翻译词组、选择题目。&板书设计&Unit&1&Our&school&subjects&What&subjects&do&you&like?&&&&&We/I&like…&&What&lessons&do&you&have?&We/I&have…English&&Chinese&Art&Maths&&&&Music&PE&&& Science&教后反思& 文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Who does sam fraser like
Who does sam fraser like?
Who does sam fraser like?
already exists.
Would you like to merge this question into it?
already exists as an alternate
of this question.
Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?
exists and is an alternate of .
Merge this question into
and merge into it
he likes no one and plus he is alive and he owns everyone including Zach c at b ball and plus he is really really really awesome lol grace and Jake u know wat i mean see ya sam
he likes no one and plus he is alive and he owns everyone including Zach c at b ball and plus he is really really really awesome lol grace and Jake u know wat i mean see ya &br /&sam
Minor edit?
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
They play pranks on each other constantly, poking each other with sticks, so to speak. In one episode, they shared their first kiss and pretty much revealed that there are som&e premature feelings there.
Yes, he does like her as it was confirmed in iLostmymind when Freddie kissed Sam on the lips to express his feelings that he indeed likes sam.
found this useful
Fraser Island is located in the South Pacific Ocean, off the  southeast Queensland coast of Australia. It is near Hervey Bay and  Maryborough, and about 200 km north of the &Queensland capital city  of Brisbane.
found this useful
Sam Houstons sword was made by Devisme @ Paris , , It is a French Generals CAVALRY, Officers sword, Model of 1802, Circa 1822, with a VERY SPECIAL etching on the blade., In bo&th English and French, The only sword KNOWN with this type of ETCHING. The sword was presented by the Tennessee State militia, and inscribed to Major General Samuel Houston. It was used at the Battle of San Jacinto, TEXAS, in 1836. The painting, Surrender of Santa Anna, by William H. Huddle, (CIRCA 1888) and currently displayed at the Texas State Capitol, shows the sword, directly behind General Houston, leaning against a tree, This is the only sword shown in the painting, and the sword was loaned to Artist Huddle, circa 1885, for two years, by Sam Houston Jr. Orginally it was Willed & given, by Sam Houston, circa 1863, to his Son, Sam Houston jr., and when he died, Willed or given to Andrew Jackson Houston, and DOCUMENTED by the New York Times in 1898. Sold & acquired by the Applewhite-Clark Museum of the American West Circa 1960-70. It is still with this museum as of 2010, and Displayed at the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame , in Ft. Worth, Texas. As a side NOTE, the sword is the same model as General Andrew Jacksons War of 1812, Battle sword, currently in the Smithsonian Institution. Both are Model of 1802 French General CAVALRY, Officers swords. Sam Houston was a protege of President Andrew Jackson, and both are from Tennessee. A physical description is as follows: 1.) French Generals CAVALRY officers, curved blade, three branch guard, Blade, is Fire BLUED, with GOLD etchings in both English & French.. 2.) All steel scabbard, Two BRASS carrying MOUNTS and Brass RINGS All steel DRAG. 3.) The BLADE length is 34 &1/2 inch, the steel scabbard is 35 &1/2 inch, and the OVER-ALL length is 41.0 inches. 4.) The GRIP is Leather wrapped with TWISTED copper wire. 5.) The presentation INSCRIPTION, is on the backstrap of the sword. 6.) the sword is complete with its CIRCA, 1822, Red Moroccan, leather sword belt, with an "OVER the SHOULDER STRAP", and American EAGLE belt plate. made of brass, with the very early attaching method, a large sword, in very fine condition.
found this useful
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it may be time for you to get outside and catch some rays. &
commented on this article
As it turns out, these stars actually regret the roles responsible for launching their careers into unforgettable stardom. After you read our explanations, perhaps you'll unde&rstand why.
+ 6 others
When it comes to basic facts, what you don't know can hurt you, or at the very least surprise you.&
As the saying goes, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Some tricks, however, are so simple that even an old dog or new puppy can learn them. Just practice any of the follo&wing a few times a day with your dog.
While traveling with a dog down the open road makes for good memories, doing it properly takes some thought. Help you and your dog enjoy the time you spend journeying together& by keeping these tips in mind.
Swimming, for dogs, is a natural ability, and most dogs are ready to jump right in the pool with the rest of the family and dog paddle around the pool easily. Some dogs may ha&ve issues such as fear of water, nervousness, anxiety, and the lack of ability to swim.
You have to work out a lot and get an I don't care attitude. If you mean trying to look like her, make big curls in the bottom of your hair and wear your bangs o the side or o&ver your forehead, and die your hair strawberry or dirty blond. And eat lotsa meat. Cuz HAM IS AWESOME!!!!
found this useful
Try AquaTai. They make beautiful custom made swimmable mermaid tails in lots of colors and styles. They ship anywhere in the world.
Hi I'm glad your interested in joining my& world! I have my own tail (nothing special) but i did make it my self and as a mermaid iv seen many good companies to buy from my fav is "themertailor" it's by far the best they custom make them to but they are very expensive! mermagica is cheap and not so pretty or well-fitting.I haven't seen aqua tails but Hannah Fraser has a list of good sites on herr website "hannahfraser" and iv never seen a waterproof tail its just made of the same fabric as swimsuits (Hannah's may be different) if you want instructions for making your own(though quite complecated) youtube has loads of videos!
Hi folks. I just wanted to add a comment to your discussion on the mermaid tails. I have three tails from Aquatails. And they are gorgeous! AquaTails make swimtails out of lycra/spandex (swimsuit fabric) and wetsuit fabric. They are custom made with lots of choices for styles and colors. My daughter has the kids "cute" tail and I have the "flair" tail and an obsidian tail. We love our tails! They fit like a glove and are much more afordable than the mertailor. Though I have never tried one of his tails, I am very happy with my AquaTails mermaid tails. Good luck finding your own special tail!
found this useful
they both lived in the woods lived off the land and writes about there forest adventures
found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Supervisor
Game Consoles and Gaming Hardware
1,158,732 CONTRIBUTIONS
Solving the world's problems . . . one answer at a time.
to follow categories.
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
oh he LOVES her...and not as a best friend either. i mean since when did best friends start kissing?? honestly its completely obvious that he has a major crush on her seeing a&s he kissed her AND got jealous really really jealous when she had a boyfriend...that was before he kissed her by the way
found this useful
in the episode iOMG Carly and Freddie believe Sam likes Brad (a kid) but she always said no. Freddie explains it's okay to like Brad and Brad not having the same feelings back&. sam says she doesn't hate Freddie, and as he speaks,
she kisses him. :D
found this useful
Categories}

我要回帖

更多关于 does he like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信