英语二年级日记50字 50个字母 巜我在学校做早操》

四年级英语作文巜我的一天》简单版_百度知道
四年级英语作文巜我的一天》简单版
I get up at 6. I have computer class and art classes. I go home at 5.We have four classes in morning. I go to school at 7:00:00。放学后我做作业:30。十一点半. I have my breakfast at about 6.  今天是星期一. I have lunch at school。我在学校吃午餐. I go to bed at 10:00 in the noon。然后我洗我的脸和刷我的牙齿. My sister。我非常喜欢他们。我6点起床:30回家. At 11.Then I clean my room:30。我上床睡觉在中午12, wash my face and brush my teeth。我的妹妹. I do morning exercises at 7。我在7点50分到做早操:00 in the evening. I have noodles for breakfast。在下午我们有三个类. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth:00。我大约在六点半吃早饭,洗我的脸和刷我的牙齿。我有计算机类和艺术课程:50、brother and I watch TV at 8。我们有四个类在早上:30. We have three classes in the afternoon,哥哥和我在晚上八点看电视。我早餐吃面条, I’m very hungry. I go to bed at 12. I like them very much。然后我打扫我的房间。我在7点去学校. I do homework after school:00。我十点上床睡觉,我很饿了。我在5 Today is Monday
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁北京中考英语作文热点50个句型_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
北京中考英语作文热点50个句型
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语作文 70词左右假如你是七一班的Daniel 你要向你的妈妈描述你的学校生活,内容包括西下几点6点起床,做早操 吃早饭上午的课从7点到11点35 午饭后休息两个小时下午的课2点开始上课 5点半下课最喜欢的可是体育课 可以在操场玩 还有历史课可以了解很多中国的历史情况适当介绍课外活动 自由发挥
Dear parents,How is everything these days? I miss you very much.I am very happy at my new shool. My teachers and shoolmates are very friendly to me .They ofen help me with my study.Now I am not worried about my English because I make a lot of progress in it anb I become more and more intrested in it. My shool life here is also wonderful. I take part in many part-time activities . I make many friends there and learn lots of learning methods.Now final exam is coming. I am busy preparing it . I will try my best to do well in it.I am glad that the summer holiday is coming. I want to take part in a GREEN CITY GROUP.I think I should make a contribution to protecting our environment.It's hot these days but I can take good care of myself.You should pay more attention to your health.Best wishes to you.yours,Jim
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语日记 50个字母 巜我在学校做早操》_百度知道
英语日记 50个字母 巜我在学校做早操》
10,we could have agood time everyday.We&#39,we &#39,I often play basketball with my classmates,my school life is so interesting.Everywhere is smelling,I love it.After classes we play in the playground happily。After I finish my homework.50字以下 回答。I always feel happyat the moment。Do you know what I do on weekdaysLet me tell you about,our teacher always talk with us at this time,s more I will do to the school library to read books,this point very count,we will concentrated on it and think nothing but listening.When the class begins.In a word。The last class is the class meeting,I like reading.At night!On Monday morning.
My school life is colorful,and my parents go to work: M50;ll go home at 6。After supper: 是在学校内的生活,I‘ll go to bed追问,I start to do my homework,although they are boring,I usually get up at 6 and have breakfast with my mother.But sometimes we would have some small activities。And then it&#39.There are 4 lessons in the afternoon.it&#39.:50.And I always leave school at 11.What&#39.I have four lessons in the morning.Then I go to school,I have to work hard.Sometimes I went to the theatre or zoos with my friends on weekdays.Although the classes are too many .The ground is like ths my favorite outdoor activity,and then I eat lunch with my classmates in the dining hallI back to my class and do my homework at 12.
All start our lessons at 2s time for evening self-study,for we have a n active sprit everydayMy name is XXX
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语日记的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一篇作文,英语作文,My school day早上我6:00起床,然后穿衣服、刷牙、洗脸,然后走路上学.7:20开始做早操,8:15开始上第一节课.中午11:30分放学.下午14:50开始上第一节课,17:20放学,晚上19:30分上晚自习,21:15放学
我很无聊SNH
自己写的My school day is very wonderful.In weekdays,l go to school by bus.lt takes me one hour to go to school.l study in No.1 Middle School.ln my school,l always help my teacher .We have seven classes everyday.After school,l play football with my classmates.lt is my school day.lt is very wonderful.l like my school day.Do you like?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 巜死亡日记 片尾曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信