英语美文《什么是幸福What iwhat s happinesss

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
双语美文:快乐是选择 Happiness is a Choice
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
we want it. we strive for it. we envy others who have it. we can see it just beyond the horizon …as soon as we get richer, thinner, married, divorced, younger, older, find a dream job, or quit a lousy one.
yet, how many people do you know who “have everything” and still yearn for true happiness? the kind of happiness i'm talking about is that kind that comes from within and is not based on status, position, wealth, or possessions. it's a natural resource that is readily available to all. happiness is a choice.
it had previously been thought that the brain is unchanged by life experiences. recent breakthroughs in psychology, neurology, and chemistry have revealed that happiness is attainable, and the brain can actually change as a result of conscious selection of thoughts.
职场英语&|&职场英语&|&职场英语&|&职场英语&|&职场英语&|&职场英语&|&
美文欣赏排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼你现在的位置 : &
英语美文《什么是幸福》What is happiness?
优美英语散文欣赏
幸福是随便走走没目的什么也不想。 幸福是冬天等巴士时喝热维他奶。 幸福是看一本精彩的好书。 幸福是想起心上人而偷笑。 幸福是情人用体温为你送暖。
What is happiness? Different people have different ideas. S they think they are happy. Other people have many friends, so they feel happy. Still others are happy because their lives are meaningful. Happiness attracts& everyone. For children, happiness often suggests eating something good or playing with toys. For a stamp collector, stamps bring more delight than meals. And for a scientist, a discovery or an invention rather than anything else gives him greatest satisfaction.
There was once a beggar who was always happy. The king saw him and wondered why he was so happy because he was so poor. However, the king could hav yet he himself was not happy at all. Thus we can see one&s happiness doesn&t depend on whether he is rich or poor. Happiness is a state of mind. As long as one thinks he&s content and satisfied, he is happy.
As everything exist only because its opposite , happiness exists only when pain exists. Just as a person who does not know failure never knows success, a person, who has not experienced suffering or sadness never knows what happiness means..
Happiness always promises& a hope by which people go on living. When they come to the point of losing hope because they have suffered a great deal, it is often the time when happiness comes that will give them the courage and desire to live.
Cheer up and be happy. Happiness is not far from you. It&s just around you. Try to grasp it and enjoy it.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐什么是幸福?(What Is Happiness?),高中英语,英语作文网
什么是幸福?(What Is Happiness?)
什么是幸福?(What Is Happiness?)―共两篇
Different people give different defines to happiness. From the dictionary, we can know that happiness is to feel or express pleasure, contentment, satisfaction,etc.When we are very busy or earn money crazily,we gradually forget what the happiness is. We don’t understand what the true feeling of happiness is. Maybe you say that I have money so that I am a happy man. Maybe you say that I have friends so that I am a happy man. Maybe you say that I get a good mark today so that I am a happy man. Maybe you say that I get a high salary so that I am a happy man. Many things can make you happy. But the happiness last very short. IF you get happiness, you can share it to others. Even if you are not happy now, you can also recall the happy feeling. Living on this world, it is not easy to feel true happiness.
每个人对幸福都有不同的定义,从字典中的解释,我们知道,幸福是一种感觉/一种情思/一种满意/一种满足等等.当我们在忙碌中或是为了挣钱而四处奔波的时候,我们或许已经渐渐忘了幸福到底是什么.我们不明白真正的幸福是怎样的感觉.也许你会说我有钱所以我是个快乐的人,也许你会说我有很多朋友所以我是个快乐的人,也许你会说我今天取得了一个好成绩所以我是个快乐的人,也许你会说今天我有份高收入所以我是个快乐的人....很多事情都会使你高兴,但是这种感觉是短暂的.当你幸福的时候,你可以跟人一起分享.即使你不顺心的那一刻,你也可以回忆起曾经的快乐.活在世界上,得到真正的幸福并不是件容易的事.
????????????/1该会员上传的其它文档:6 p.26 p.1 p.4 p.9 p.8 p.74 p.1 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.6 p.7 p.3 p.3 p.3 p.3 p.3 p.3 p.3 p.3 p.3 p.3 p.谈谈你对幸福的看法(Whatishappinessinmymind?)Hap..谈谈你对幸福的看法(Whatishappinessinmymind?)Happinessmeansdifferentthingstodifferentpeople.Forexample,someofthepeoplewillhavetheopinionthatthemoneyiseverythingintheirlive.They高中英语作文素材:谈谈你对幸福的看法Whatishappinessinmymind相关文档专题docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信英语翻译高瞻远瞩放眼全球
每天学英语
想进步,请坚持参与每天学英语活动!
每天一词:
最新社区精华帖子
走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &