描写家人的英语作文文:一般将来时明天和家人去游泳

写旅游的英语作文(一般现在时和将来时)求两篇.50词,有中文。
This summer vacation,I went to Beijing.It was a very great city!We went to the Great Wall first.Like its name,it was very great.We can see many mountians around.Then we went to visit Tian'an Men Square.It was also fantastic.We lived in a small house in a Beijing Hutung,it was a traditional Beijing building called 'four-section compound'.I enjoyed myself a lot.I love Beijing!把里面的北京该了,还有有些地方改了就好了 !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼主把作文水平与词数要求说说吧,那样写出来的才更合你要求。
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初二英语下册期中复习课件Unit1-6_9
下载积分:1000
内容提示:初二英语下册期中复习课件Unit1-6_9
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 11:23:50|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
初二英语下册期中复习课件Unit1-6_9
官方公共微信英语作文以简单的一般将来时早晚午一天6句_百度知道一般将来时英语作文50词
If i have enough money If I have enough money,I will travel for seven days.The fitst day,I will go to beijing,because beijing is the capital city of china.First,I will go to tian'anmen square.And then,I will go to the palace museum.Then,i will go to my grandparents'house.I miss them very much.From the third day to the sixth day,I will go to qingdao with my friends.I will go to swim in qingdao.At the last day,I will go on a trip to my city.I want to know my city carefully,I think i will have fun.如果我有足够的钱如果我有足够的钱,我将去施行七天.第一天我要去北京,因为北京是中国的首都.首先,我要去天安门广场,然后去故宫博物院.接下来我去我的爷爷,奶奶家,我非常相信他们.从第三天到第六天,我要和朋友们去青岛.在青岛我要去游泳.最后一天,我要在我所在的城市环城旅行.我想更好地了解我的城市.我想我会过得很愉快.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
提问题要详细些哈
If i have enough money
If I have enough money, I will travel for seven days. The fitst day, I will go to beijing, because beijing is the capital city of china. First, I will go to tian'an...
扫描下载二维码将来时英语作文
将来时英语作文
初二的水平 急!!!
补充:我们英语演讲要用
不区分大小写匿名
关于什么的作文啊?
没看题目和简介吗?一般将来时的作文50词左右 最好带翻译
if i have enough money
if i have enough money,i will travel for seven days.the fitst day,i will go to beijing.because beijing is the capital city of china.first,i will go to tian'anmen square.and then,i will go to the palace museum.then,i will go to my grandparents'house .i miss them very much.from the third day to the sixth day,i will go to qingdao with my friends.i will go to swim in qingdao.at the last day,i will go on a trip to my city. i want to know my city carefully,
I think i will have fun.
Next month. I will be 13 years old. On my birthday, I will stay with my family. We will have a lot of things to do. We are going to watch films, play in a park and have dinner in a restaurant. My parents will buy me a new shirt and I am going to wear it on that day. There will be a new film. My birthday is on Sunday. Many people will go to parks on that day. So, it is going to be fun. But my grandfather will not come, because he will be busy on the day. Anyway, I hope my birthday will come soon. It is going to be a nice day.
如果我有足够的钱
如果我有足够的钱,我会去为7个优秀的fitst一天,我将会去beijing.because的首都是北京china.first,我会去天安门square.and之后,我将去故宫museum.then,我要去我的祖父母,我想念他们'house第三天到相第六天,我将和我的朋友去青岛去游泳qingdao.at最后一天,我要去旅行,我的城市。我想知道我的城市,
我认为我将会获得乐趣。
下个月。我将13岁。在我生日那天,我将和我的家人。我们将会有很多事情要做。我们要去看电影,打在一个公园,在餐厅吃晚饭。我的父母给我买了一件新衬衫和我要穿它。将会有一部新电影。星期天是我的生日。很多人会去公园了。所以,那一定会很有趣。但是我的祖父就不来了,因为他会很忙的一天。无论如何,我希望我的生日很快就会到来。它将会是美好的一天。
我不要网上抄的 这篇我也看过
局限初二水平的作文有点难度啊
if i have enough money if i have enough money,i will travel for seven days.the fitst day,i will go to beijing.because beijing is the capital city of china.first,i will go to tian'anmen square.and then,i will go to the palace museum.then,i will go to my grandparents'house .i miss them very much.from the third day to the sixth day,i will go to qingdao with my friends.i will go to swim in qingdao.at the last day,i will go on a trip to my city. i want to know my city carefully, I think i will have fun.
Summer holiday has just started,and I feel really happy now!
I can do many things in this year's summer holiday.I can go shopping with my friends,I will go to Wuxi with my parents together.
But I must finish my homework first,so I can play happily!
Second,I will review and preview the contents of books,becasue I enjoy learning!
Third,I will relax myself and enjoy myself.
I think I will have a happy summer holiday!
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的家人英语作文50字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信