有些单词我忘记了
(⊙v⊙)嗯,有些可以直接百度得到
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
go with your bag,拿着你的包走吧;s jaw4.闭嘴.hold one&#39.button one&#39.Ss lip例句1.zip one's lip3.shut up2闭嘴 (给你四种说法)1。祝你开心如意
shup upshup the fuck up
ST o p
Shut Up.......
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁分类学习站点
闭嘴的英文怎么说
闭嘴的英文:button one's liphold one's jawshutshut one's trapshut upShut your jawsstopperzip one's lip参考例句:Zip your lips!闭嘴!Frown sB. into silence皱眉使某人闭嘴Lay off暂时解雇;闭嘴She told him to shut his yap.她叫他闭嘴。&Be silent, you simpleton!&“闭嘴,你这傻瓜!”`Shut up'(meaning `Stop talking')is not a polite expression.`闭嘴'(意为`别说话')不是礼貌用语.:n. 钮扣;按钮v. 扣住;扣紧;在…上装钮扣Button up, will you?
别讲话,好吗?This is a toggle button.这是一个切换按钮。Enter button. This button is used to program frequencies in memory.确认按钮,用来对已编程的频率记忆,了解编程操作更多的信息请参看编程模式相关章节。:num. 一;同一个、最重要的一个det. 代替a或an,表示强调;某位(用于不太熟悉之人的姓名之前)pron. 任何人;一个人;一个事物;其中的一个人One, Taipei, one way.台北单程票一张。This one is not a spoof.这个就不是开玩笑了。One and one make(s) two.一加一等于二。 :n. 嘴唇;口;唇状物;(容器的)嘴;边缘v. 用嘴唇碰;吻;轻声说出His lips lipped and mouthed fleshless lips of air.他那翕动的嘴唇吮吻着没有血肉的空气嘴唇。His lips lipped and mouthed fleshless lips of air: mouth to her womb.他那翕动的嘴唇吮吻着没有血肉的空气嘴唇:嘴对着她的子宫口。None of your lip! 不要多嘴!翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
世界身高报告:中国人排第几?
神剧《幻城》是一种怎样天雷滚滚的存在?
2016世界先生:这脸这身材我的鼻血啊!
米歇尔简直是这个世界上最会演讲的女人!
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:学音标,不仅要方法,还要持之以恒反复学习。shut up your fucking asshole 的翻译是:闭嘴你该死的王八蛋 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
shut up your fucking asshole
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
收口你他妈的混蛋
闭嘴你该死的王八蛋
闭嘴你该死的王八蛋
关闭您混蛋性交
关闭您该死的笨蛋
相关内容&a在这个美好的教师节里,让阳光送去美好的期待,让清风送去我们深深的祝福,让白云和蓝天永远点缀你的生活,愿你的生活充满快乐!真诚的送上一句:老师您辛苦了! In this happy teachers' day, lets the sunlight send to the happy anticipation, lets the cool breeze send to we deep blessing, lets the white clouds and the blue sky forever embellishes your life, is willing your life fill to be joyful! Sincere delivers one: Teacher you were laborious! & afridays off 星期五 & a能从课内课外对知识有了更深的理解 Could extracurricularly have a deeper understanding from the class to the knowledge & aReplay Stop 重赛中止 & a到会计部门找出相关凭证 The department discovers the related certificate to accountant & a汉字是有英文字母组成的拼音 The Chinese character has English letter composition Pinyin & a你已有喜欢的人了 You had the human who likes & aand fill as necessary 并且积土如所需要 & a管理层级 Management level & aKATE 昨晚太生气了,以致于说不出一句话。 KATE too has been angry last night, cannot say a speech. & aTeachers`day is a day for people to show their love and respect for their teachers. 老师`天是一天为了人能显示他们的对他们的老师的爱和尊敬。 & a产生虚拟的经济形态 Has the hypothesized economic form & a完全取代 Substitutes completely & alook and talk 看并且谈话 & aUYHGFHYGYFHGFY6GHKKHVB66754 正在翻译,请等待...
& awe are going to study tiaffic rules next wednesday. 我们下星期三学习tiaffic规则。 & aThey were delicious 他们是可口的 & a他跑得如此之快,以至于躲避了枪杀 He runs so quick, avoided has gunned down & a在这个过程中,翻译者需要了解不同国家间的文化,避免文化差异带来的错误理解 In this process, the translator needs to understand the culture between different national, avoids the wrong understanding which the cultural difference brings & a微笑能让人心情愉快! The smile can let the human mood be happy! & aBe aware that OTA Bookings sent via email are going to be blocked from the Starwood email server 注意通过电子邮件被送的OTA售票从Starwood电子邮件服务器被阻拦 & aWhen later Mr.king went to see how things were going on there,he couldn't find Marton. 当最新Mr.king去看怎么事继续那里,他不可能发现Marton。 & a没问题,如果你没改天也可以啊 Does not have the question, if you tired also might another day & a所以,我不主动打扰你了,如果你愿意跟我谈话,就主动找我。我很欢迎。 Therefore, I disturbed you not on own initiative, if you were willing to converse with me, on own initiative looked for me.I welcome very much. & aThe two countries have enjoyed a friendly _____ with each other for a long time 正在翻译,请等待...
& amicrosoft exchange 微软交换 & alisten,say and circle 听,说并且盘旋 & a我知道你心里还是有个她,或许,我不能代替她的位置 I knew in your heart has her, perhaps, I cannot replace her position & aremove misfeed internal path  去除错送内部道路 & a我做了一件好事 I have done a good deed & a我们的社会将会变得更加和谐,安定,人与人的关系也会越来越好 Our society will be able to become more harmonious, the stability, the human and human's relations will also be able more and more good & a我常一个人坐在操场上看书。 I often a person sit in the drill ground read. & aWish mom happy holidays, longevity and health and happiness. The whole family happiness lingers 愿望妈妈节日快乐,长寿和健康和幸福。 全家幸福徘徊 & a没有他的及时帮助我不可能克服那么多困难 He promptly has not helped me not not impossibly to overcome that many difficulties & aGifted lomi 有天赋的lomi & a求偏导 Asks to lead & a一季 A season & a可歸因於 May attribute to & aIf you go to sleep on your back 如果您在您后面去睡 & a不断超越自我的团队 Unceasing superego team & aThe road conditions there turned out to be very good,which was more than we could expect 以后在本章装入将被介绍给读者,消费者投诉导致在法律上的变化 & aPlease provide your best price for 5000 bags including shippment to Dubai. 为5000个袋子请提供您的最佳的价格包括shippment给迪拜。 & a处理,加工 Processing, processing & aAnalysis of the misunderstandings over the energetic efficiency study of high-leaving temperature chiller 对误解的分析在高离开的温度致冷物的精力充沛的效率研究 & a跟同学相处不是很难 Is together with schoolmate is not very difficult & aSubma chine guns 周期手枪 & aU are my sunshine、 U是我的阳光、 & a我的卧室在三楼 My bedroom in three buildings & a我要孝顺他们 I want to be filial they & anoobs plz 您不可能那对做我 & ait was the playtime for the younger children in the school. 它是娱乐时间为幼儿在学校。 & a这份简单的工作可以在半小时内完成 This simple work may complete in half hour & aan elderly lady came to answer it. 一个年长夫人来回答它。 & a照片时尚 Picture fashion & a幸福的婚姻一定要有坚定的爱情做基础 The happy marriage must certainly have the firm love to be used as the basis & a亚运会的吉祥物 Asian Games's mascot figure & ashut up your fucking asshole 关闭您该死的笨蛋 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 用英文怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信